PDA

View Full Version : Misc Friends.....Real Friends, Got Em?

AirMax95
01-23-2009, 11:23 AM
So I was sitting here at my desk thinking about random stuff. I rambled through my mind about people in my life, and how many I would break my neck for if they need my help.

How many of you really have friends that you share a mutual bond with, that would help you with anything that you brought to the table? Don't count your family......but only "friends".

I can honestly count 7. Not to say that there are not more, but with these 7, the relationship goes both ways. I can call them, and they can call me; for any and all issues/problems/concerns. From advice, a ride, money loan, borrow a car, play wing man/woman girl, etc.

Post up!

j0natell0
01-23-2009, 11:40 AM
wow i have thought about this too. and i only have 1.. most ppl are fake and only think about themselves these days.

ironchef
01-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Reminds me of that thread I made not too long ago :P. Now you got me thinking...

Off the top of my head, I'd say 9. The rest just aren't up to that level. Those as far as money loan goes, I'd bring that list down to maybe 3. Everything else would be the original 9.

Princess12
01-23-2009, 11:51 AM
My list is very limited... I have 1, maybe 2.

AirMax95
01-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Reminds me of that thread I made not too long ago :P. Now you got me thinking...

Off the top of my head, I'd say 9. The rest just aren't up to that level. Those as far as money loan goes, I'd bring that list down to maybe 3. Everything else would be the original 9.

Yeah, I remember your thread too. One of my 7 was up here this morning, chasing women as he always does, and we met for an impromptu breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. Shot the shit for a minute and talked about random instances of when we had each others back, lol.

Time to go down my "friends" list and give some reviews of the false flaggers :ninja:

LizBiz
01-23-2009, 11:58 AM
I have 7 friends also that I can count on to be there for me and vice versa, but I too would have to drop down to about 3 or 4 I could loan money from tho. Luckily (i guess) I haven't been in any situation to really test the strength of my friendships financially. But as far as having a shoulder to cry on or what have you, definitely those 7.

I've had my share of fake friends, but you know what I say....people are put in your lives for specific purposes or tasks. When those tasks have been completed you will see a change or see them for who they really are. The people that you need in your life, will ultimately remain in your life :cheers:

Sir_Christopher
01-23-2009, 12:00 PM
i quess im the lame one cause all i have is my girlfriend.... i have no real friends cause everyone of them have used me.. i let my closest one borrow 40$.. never got payed back...

but its hard to find real friends these days.... any takers haha

Princess12
01-23-2009, 12:10 PM
i quess im the lame one cause all i have is my girlfriend.... i have no real friends cause everyone of them have used me.. i let my closest one borrow 40$.. never got payed back...

No, not lame. I counted my husband as the 1 for sure friend, and I'm still kinda iffy on my 2nd.

AirMax95
01-23-2009, 12:35 PM

That is a good "1" that you have. Cherish that my friend!

stephen
01-23-2009, 02:44 PM
2...my 2 boys i call my brothers. we've known each other for over 15yrs and can count on each other for ANYTHING. i do have 1 home girl who i can't really depend on for money, but if i ever needed her for anything else...she'll be there for me. i've known her for maybe 8yrs or so.

Deke
01-23-2009, 02:55 PM
I've got 3 definites, and a few more that I definitely feel comfortable relying on. I can't imagine life without them.

DeeAOne
01-23-2009, 02:58 PM
id say about 3. 1 sticks out above the rest. hes definitely been there for me when i needed it. we have been friends since elementary school. when i lost my car he didnt even hesitate to let me borrow one of his when i needed it. :goodjob:

Ty 2FLY
01-23-2009, 02:59 PM
3 to 4 REAL friends

Vteckidd
01-23-2009, 03:03 PM
i have 3 good friends, Peter and Chunky and johnzm. The rest are good friends, but i have known these three for over 5 years.

Sir_Christopher
01-23-2009, 03:06 PM
That is a good "1" that you have. Cherish that my friend!

oh yea! thats a for sure.. but its hard when it comes time to get married i wont have a best man....

SLOWR/T
01-23-2009, 03:13 PM
I can think of 2 that would fit in all of that.

DESTRO_91
01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Just 1.

Firefightin_tC
01-23-2009, 06:18 PM

And two of them I fight fire with.

Tracy
01-23-2009, 06:29 PM
I have 1. His name is Dan :)

Kevykev
01-23-2009, 07:09 PM
I have several super close friends, i'm 26 and have known 2 for over 20 years...crazy huh? I would consider 3 of them brothers due to the length of time we've known each other and experiences we've endured.

Kyle
01-23-2009, 08:11 PM
under 10, fuck the rest of them.

I have 1. His name is Dan :)
cute

EJ25RUN
01-23-2009, 08:21 PM
I have 1.

NewGen33
01-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I can honestly say I have 10 friends that have proven they got my back like I got theirs. The others are well...just the others.

Humphrizzle
01-23-2009, 08:50 PM
2 guy friends, about 3 girl friends i actually care about.

quickdodgeŽ
01-23-2009, 09:16 PM
None.

But I would help out anyone that I could. A lot of people from the old IA would vouch for that for the number of times I've gone into hoods that no one else would go in looking for stolen cars. I have no problem helping anyone where I can.

Later, QD.

redrumracer
01-23-2009, 10:16 PM
a handful

Kevykev
01-24-2009, 07:10 AM
None.

But I would help out anyone that I could. A lot of people from the old IA would vouch for that for the number of times I've gone into hoods that no one else would go in looking for stolen cars. I have no problem helping anyone where I can.

Later, QD.

Hahaaa i remember!!!

Maniacc
01-24-2009, 01:29 PM
I can honestly say that I have 5 real, close friends. These dudes' are like the brothers I never had.

Revmaynard
01-24-2009, 01:32 PM
My best friend I've known since I was 4, and another friend I've known for about 8 years. Otherwise I'd say my gf, so 3. lol

eViLMunkey
01-24-2009, 02:20 PM
I have at least 10 true friends. . and then alot of acquaintances. .

blacknightteg
01-24-2009, 02:56 PM
i dont have very many. most of the true friends i have i grew up with in my neighborhood. i learned a while back thought too that you true best friends are not the friends that you hang out with on a constant basis. your true best friends are the friends are the ones that will be there no matter what no matter how long it has been since you may have talked to them.

Nateds16
01-25-2009, 11:02 AM
3 used to be more but when i got married it changed

Big Baller
01-25-2009, 11:07 AM
The easiest way to tell who your real friends are is to call them from jail...lol

I mean really who would you go bail out of jail, I can think of about 8.

Now think about how many of those you would kill for....?

ironchef
01-25-2009, 11:23 AM
The easiest way to tell who your real friends are is to call them from jail...lol

I mean really who would you go bail out of jail, I can think of about 8.

Now think about how many of those you would kill for....?Potentially only 1 or 2.

Sledlude
01-25-2009, 12:36 PM
man i thought i had all kinds of friends. but i realized which ones were fakers when i moved. the people that helped me get out of my old apt and took me to the airport and still make an effort to keep in touch i guess are my real friends. the ones that are DOWN to get down when i come home are the real friends.

unfortunately, there were a lot that i thought were my down people, but i guess it was all about convenience. i left and they never thought about me again :(

i havent had to make an effort to make friends in such a long time but being in an entirely new country knowing absolutely NO ONE makes you realize... damn.. it does take effort. i really cant be bothered to get to know people from scratch again. the people i trust, i trust because ive known them for YEARS AND YEARS. i cant say i trust any one of these fucks out here because ive only known them for like... 4 months. shitty. but thats life.

i would do anything for anyone of my friends because thats the kind of person i am. but the ones i know are really down for me... only about 2 or 3. sad really.

BURRITO_mike
02-11-2009, 03:50 PM
not counting fam i got 2 these guys have been thru the worst of me and still stuck around and its mutual like u said if they need somethin i got em and vice versa

bigdare23
02-11-2009, 03:53 PM
I guess I'm loved then

I can think of 21 people that would bend over backwards to help me.

RL...
02-11-2009, 05:35 PM
sigh....3

driftingkid
02-11-2009, 08:05 PM
wow i have thought about this too. and i only have 1.. most ppl are fake and only think about themselves these days.

Gotta agree with ya on this one man.Most people just dont give a damn to help someone out.I musta called 20 "friends" to see if they could give me a ride to the A since my rides down,and none of em "felt like goin".

I even offered up some gas money.:thinking:

I got maybe 2 or 3 good friends i call bros

MrBoostedCRX
02-11-2009, 08:07 PM

true that man..reps :goodjob:

and i have about 3 and none of them like each other...