PDA

View Full Version : This thread's not meant for the weak.

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 06:26 AM
So I woke up not too long ago for some odd reason. Couldn't fall back to sleep so I decided to browse the internets. Before I begin let me just say that you can not unsee this video. It is not 1 guy 1 cup... and it isn't even the sick bludgeoning of that poor russian with a hammer.

I've seen it all. The beheadings, the pain olympics, the buring alive, some dude skull fucking a cow skull... all of it. And this is the only clip that made me so sick - it touched my soul. This is something you can only find in a psychos' dream.

http://theync.com/media.php?name=7604-full-video - NWS, I repeat, NFWS!!

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 06:27 AM
You know, after watching it for the second time she seemed remarkably calm in the clip. Clearly this wasn't the first time she'd been beheaded.

thinkfast®
01-23-2009, 07:23 AM
LOOK AT THAT

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 07:51 AM
wow, she was Russian, supposedly she was talking shit about some Sultan or something.

thats some harsh shit.

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 08:01 AM
in the beginning she was saying, no please dont kill me, I did not do anything. From the conversation, which most of it was muffled, i think she was killed because she was Russian and married to a Chechen. Who was the guy next to her. She wasnt very calm either, in the end she said something along the lines of you will all pay for this.

ironchef
01-23-2009, 08:26 AM
Don't feel like starting off a nice Friday with a beheading video, pass.

K20Z1
01-23-2009, 09:46 AM
i was going to get some breakfast, but i'm not hungry anymore.

collins
01-23-2009, 09:52 AM
You know, after watching it for the second time she seemed remarkably calm in the clip. dude seriously!!! lol shit, i'd be SWINGING if someone had a bigass machete ready to put my head on a platter!

edit: machete, knife, whatever the hell they used... i didnt watch the whole thing.

IMPORTchic
01-23-2009, 09:55 AM
I have officially been scarred for LIFE. Thanks.

Bruce Leroy
01-23-2009, 10:00 AM
lol
Thats a little ass knife. They had to take turns cutting.

K20Z1
01-23-2009, 10:07 AM
it's better off getting a big ass sword and chop .. its less painful that way lol

LizBiz
01-23-2009, 10:36 AM
I have officially been scarred for LIFE. Thanks. x2 :no:

collins
01-23-2009, 10:37 AM
hey, nobody MADE you girls watch it...

LizBiz
01-23-2009, 10:39 AM
hahahahahahaha Troof..... Good thing I don't have speakers at work.

Xrated O.G.
01-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Id love to get my hands around the throats of those punk ass mother fuckers that did that shit. Gutless fucking pussies that should have there balls cut off and fed to themselves. Oh I wish I could find those low life fuckers...

yungdz
01-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Id love to get my hands around the throats of those punk ass mother fuckers that did that shit. Gutless fucking pussies that should have there balls cut off and fed to themselves. Oh I wish I could find those low life fuckers...

and get your head cut off too?

Princess12
01-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Hm... after reading all the comments, I think I will pass on the video.

changaroo
01-23-2009, 11:20 AM
oh gah damn...

Evolunchbox
01-23-2009, 11:45 AM
I must say that I am too chicken to even click on it...but very curious...lol

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 11:48 AM

Bitch getting her head cut off. What more is there, you either watch or you dont.

oneSLOWex
01-23-2009, 12:05 PM
man ive seen some sick shit before....but.....FUCK

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 12:13 PM
dude that shit was weak. next.. btw it looked fake to me.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 12:14 PM
i expected much better from you Alex. :(

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:02 PM
A woman gets crudely beheaded with a hunting knife while still alive. Takes so fucking long for them to do it too. Made me have such a visceral feeling of disgust and sadness. Can't summarize it in any good fashion though, needs to be seen for you to get an idea of how bad that video is.

Perhaps the sickest part is their self satisfaction.

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:05 PM
dude seriously!!! lol shit, i'd be SWINGING if someone had a bigass machete ready to put my head on a platter!

edit: machete, knife, whatever the hell they used... i didnt watch the whole thing.
Maybe if she was wearing a gold grill she could have bitten the blade in two.

I'm sure anyone would put up a fight but once tied down and told that you would be beheaded the pain and shock of having your head sawed off would most likely paralyze you to some degree.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:09 PM
it really wasn't that bad. i have seen a lot worse shit.

WickedIXMR
01-23-2009, 01:10 PM
LOL! Me too! Ill make my girlfriend watch it with me tomorow ha!

Crazy Asian
01-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Thats fucked up. Hey tape it and post it on IA so we can see her reaction. LOL

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:11 PM
I think watching shit like this de-sensitizes people to the point where nothing is shocking anymore. I think that is VERY dangerous to one's psyche because shock is one of the only emotions that gives people any kind of moral biological limitation to behavior. Not saying that watching these vids would ever make anyone think it's "okay" to do it, but man, when is enough enough?

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:13 PM
it really wasn't that bad. i have seen a lot worse shit.
I have too but it's the fact that these fuckers get a sense of accomplishment after it. Whatever I saw, it was exactly what I needed to see to make me realize that the people in the photographs and videos out there are real, living, thinking people, who are enduring levels of agony and suffering and mortal terror that none of us should have to go through. To view someone else's most terrible moments purely to relieve boredom, to reduce such profound suffering to an object of distraction or even amusement, is to cheapen and degrade them totally, and to take away their humanity when they are already having enough wrongly taken from them. It is not so different from commiting the crime yourself, and whether you are decapitating a woman, or watching a woman be decapitated by someone else, your motivation is the same. You want more than to see if you can handle it. You want to see if you can make yourself DO it. You want to see if you can make yourself ignore someone's humanity.

At what point, in seeking out the suffering of others, will you come to the line where merely viewing is not enough? Will you know it? And if you do recognize it, what will you decide to do? You have to ask yourself what kind of world you want to live in, and what kind of people you want to be surrounded by. You may not be able to stop evil people, but you can be one less of them.

Now if only I knew any good dick jokes this would be the perfect spot for one.

alpine_aw11
01-23-2009, 01:14 PM
I think watching shit like this de-sensitizes people to the point where nothing is shocking anymore. I think that is VERY dangerous to one's psyche because shock is one of the only emotions that gives people any kind of moral biological limitation to behavior. Not saying that watching these vids would ever make anyone think it's "okay" to do it, but man, when is enough enough?

Yea after seeing so many of these the shock factor is completely gone. Still makes me stomach churn a bit, but I would have to see some shit like that happen right in front of me to actually be disturbed. Doesn't speak so well for me does it?

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:16 PM
I think watching shit like this de-sensitizes people to the point where nothing is shocking anymore. I think that is VERY dangerous to one's psyche because shock is one of the only emotions that gives people any kind of moral biological limitation to behavior. Not saying that watching these vids would ever make anyone think it's "okay" to do it, but man, when is enough enough?good point. it will fuck with you until you become numb to shit like that. i have witnessed some fucked up shit in person. i watch on guy get his arm almost ripped off when i worked in a wheel factory. he was trying to unjam one of the lines that goes into the press without turning of the machine, he cleared the jam, line started moving sleeve got caught pulledd is arm in. im sure people have witnessed a lot worsed. when i was about 10 or 11 i saw a kid about 15 or so get hit by a car. i watched his head slap the winshield then basically splatter on it and the pavement. the driver was drunk and doing about 80 or so... fucked up shit.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:18 PM
I have too but it's the fact that these fuckers get a sense of accomplishment after it. Whatever I saw, it was exactly what I needed to see to make me realize that the people in the photographs and videos out there are real, living, thinking people, who are enduring levels of agony and suffering and mortal terror that none of us should have to go through. To view someone else's most terrible moments purely to relieve boredom, to reduce such profound suffering to an object of distraction or even amusement, is to cheapen and degrade them totally, and to take away their humanity when they are already having enough wrongly taken from them. It is not so different from commiting the crime yourself, and whether you are decapitating a woman, or watching a woman be decapitated by someone else, your motivation is the same. You want more than to see if you can handle it. You want to see if you can make yourself DO it. You want to see if you can make yourself ignore someone's humanity.

At what point, in seeking out the suffering of others, will you come to the line where merely viewing is not enough? Will you know it? And if you do recognize it, what will you decide to do?

You have to ask yourself what kind of world you want to live in, and what kind of people you want to be surrounded by. You may not be able to stop evil people, but you can be one less of them.

Now if only I knew any good dick jokes this would be the perfect spot for one.yeah i know what you mean. i saw them smiling while they held the womans head.

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:18 PM
I would have to see some shit like that happen right in front of me to actually be disturbed. Doesn't speak so well for me does it?
Have you ever seen a dead body? With blood every where that when you've been lookin' at it for some time you start to wonder if you're dreaming?

If you haven't then you're full of shit.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:21 PM
i've saw, in person, the clean up crew shoveling up peoples remains from bad car wrecks and shit.

alpine_aw11
01-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Have you ever seen a dead body? With blood every where that when you've been lookin' at it for some time you start to wonder if you're dreaming?

If you haven't then you're full of shit.

Not in person, no, and that's my point. Doesn't bother me too much if I see it on a computer screen. It's fucked up to see it at all, but once you see so much shit online it doesn't phase you to the point where you sit and think about it. It's just a feeling of "god damn that's fucked up" and then move on with your life. The only time I've truly had that feeling of wondering whether or not I'm awake would be when my Grandfather died with me right next to him. Completely different situation though, he was in a hospital and had been there for a year suffering.

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:24 PM
i've saw, in person, the clean up crew shoveling up peoples remains from bad car wrecks and shit.
Your mothers' vagina was an awful sight too. I don't understand people like her who do not have empathy and sympathy for other people. I would never pride myself on the level of tolerance I have for others suffering. Your mother is the devil.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:24 PM
As anyone ever came up on a car wreck or a accident? You can smell death in the air. you can feel it. Ever smelled burning flesh?

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Not in person, no, and that's my point. Doesn't bother me too much if I see it on a computer screen. It's fucked up to see it at all, but once you see so much shit online it doesn't phase you to the point where you sit and think about it. It's just a feeling of "god damn that's fucked up" and then move on with your life. The only time I've truly had that feeling of wondering whether or not I'm awake would be when my Grandfather died with me right next to him. Completely different situation though, he was in a hospital and had been there for a year suffering.
You're alright kid. You're not as dumb as other IA members.

But still fucking dumb. lmfao

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Your mothers' vagina was an awful sight too. I don't understand people like her who do not have empathy and sympathy for other people. I would never pride myself on the level of tolerance I have for others suffering. Your mother is the devil.Damn dude. my mom is short and fat. if you seen you vagina, you're one sick twisted mother fucker.

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 01:26 PM
Alex, your jokes are getting weaker and weaker man!

whats happening man? Smoking too much Midz?

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
I watched my grandmother and grandfather die. Very fucked up for me since i was so attached to them because they raised me my whole life.

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 01:28 PM
I watched my grandmother and grandfather die. Very fucked up for me since i was so attached to them because they raised me my whole life.

now that right there sucks man.

having family members die that were close to you is one of the most painful things in life.

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Alex, your jokes are getting weaker and weaker man!

whats happening man? Smoking too much Midz?
lmfao @ midz. I don't smoke cheap shit son! :D

And my jokes are fine. I'm not using any at the moment but thanks for your concern.

alpine_aw11
01-23-2009, 01:29 PM
You're alright kid. You're not as dumb as other IA members.

But still fucking dumb. lmfao

Well I never did make it past middle school.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:30 PM
now that right there sucks man.

having family members die that were close to you is one of the most painful things in life.yes it does, but for me, it was a lot harder to have to watch them lay there and suffer for two weeks. The feeling of helplessness. You can't do anything, you have to stand there and watch them suffer in pain. Its the most unfair thing in life to watch people that have been so good to everyone lay there and go thru hell. It was sadly, a little relief when they did pass. Because i knew they were no longer suffering.

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 01:32 PM
all this talk of death is really getting me down.

fucking aye, sometimes the facts of life are just a little too overwhelming.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:33 PM
I had to learn to accept death at an early age. maybe thats why, sometimes i see images of people being tortured. their heads being ripped off. but for some reason, i like it and start laughing.

alpine_aw11
01-23-2009, 01:33 PM
all this talk of death is really getting me down.

fucking aye, sometimes the facts of life are just a little too overwhelming.

Shit, I'd rather die than live forever.

qwick
01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
mmmm. whould have been better if it was in color, I was expecting something more.

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Shit, I'd rather die than live forever.eh i sorta feel the same way, but at the same time i hate that i have to die. Not afraid to. we are all born to die, its the only fair thing in life. I just think its a bitch we have to.

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I had to learn to accept death at an early age. maybe thats why, sometimes i see images of people being tortured. their heads being ripped off. but for some reason, i like it and start laughing.
Man shheeeiiit. You're not as sick or twisted as I am. I masturbate to faces of death on a daily son! What you got?

alpine_aw11
01-23-2009, 01:37 PM
eh i sorta feel the same way, but at the same time i hate that i have to die. Not afraid to. we are all born to die, its the only fair thing in life. I just think its a bitch we have to.

I'm going to be ready to go out when I'm 65-ish. By then I'm going to be rocking blacked out lungs and a fucked up liver.

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:37 PM
mmmm. whould have been better if it was in color, I was expecting something more.
Goddamn I know right? Are they so broke that they can't afford a tripod also?

Motherfuckers. Pure evil...

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 01:38 PM

wow thats not healthy, especially if you are over the age of 16.

When I was young I used to think that the entire human race deserved to be wiped clean off the earth. But then I realized that life is life, this glimpse of reality that is as short lived as the streak of a shooting star.

No one is innocent, no one is righteous, we are all human, we are all alive, and we are all animals. While there is nothing special about us, from a universal perspective, we should not pervert the life that we have.

qwick
01-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Goddamn I know right? Are they so broke that they can't afford a tripod also?

Motherfuckers. Pure evil...

LOL im just saying I think we would have gotten more shock out of it if were in color. Night vision kinda takes away from the shock value. imo

K20Z1
01-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Well I never did make it past middle school.

don't u go to same college as me?

trundog
01-23-2009, 01:49 PM
someone watch and post a detailed summary....... i'm a pussy!

alpine_aw11
01-23-2009, 01:50 PM
don't u go to same college as me?

:ninja:...

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 01:53 PM
someone watch and post a detailed summary....... i'm a pussy!
Bitch wouldn't shut her mouth about her having to clean some dishes so some random women inforcers came in and beheaded her for being a bad house wife while her husband watched. They took him too cause he couldn't handle the situation at home. He's just as big if not bigger pussy than you are.

Crazy Asian
01-23-2009, 02:11 PM
alex is just getting rusty, I think. Lately, all the noobs that come in aren't really worth time and effort to get into. It'll take him probably a half a page to own the shit out of that little 18 year and make him go crying to his mommy or daddy.

DUBSf22c
01-23-2009, 02:16 PM
that made me so sick - it touched my soul.
!
you have one of those?

Maniacc
01-23-2009, 02:21 PM
you have one of those?
By soul I meant my lower intestine.

Kinda made me wish I was religious to be honest. Good thing I'm smarter than that though.

alex is just getting rusty, I think. Lately, all the noobs that come in aren't really worth time and effort to get into. It'll take him probably a half a page to own the shit out of that little 18 year and make him go crying to his mommy or daddy.
Haha, I don't even bother posting up much in here unless it's in some thread I made. The current WL posters aren't worth my while.

Sledlude
01-23-2009, 04:02 PM
aw FUCK that. i almost ALMOST watched it, but i cant bring myself to. i think im scared of death really, to see it or to experience it, which is fucked up for me to admit because i will be dealing with it on a daily basis soon, and im pretty sure the day will come when i fuck up and someone dies and its my fault.

fuck. i need to stop being such a pussy. for sure.

2.3 Evo 8
01-23-2009, 06:15 PM
I'll pass. I seen one beheading about 4 years ago online and it was disturbing! My stomach can't take watching another.

The Ninja
01-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Project.... Pat....a *****...... thats down for his crown, mayn.

The Ninja
01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Man... its halfway in and they still didn't cut shit yet. coulda posted it only with the good part, but naw... now I gotta sit here and wait for this slow ass site to load this video.

quickdodge®
01-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Bitch getting her head cut off. What more is there, you either watch or you dont.
It would be a better video if that you were you instead of her. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Ever smelled burning flesh?

I have. Been to chill with a friend that worked at a crematory. Showed me several that he was "working" on. Very fucked up even if they were already deceased. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-23-2009, 06:39 PM
When I was young I used to think that the entire human race deserved to be wiped clean off the earth.

God's one mistake, aside from letting you wake up each day, is putting people on Earth. Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
01-23-2009, 06:44 PM
God's one mistake, aside from letting you wake up each day, is putting people on Earth. Later, QD.

lol wow quoted twice by QD. Did you do a search or read the whole thread?

quickdodge®
01-23-2009, 06:51 PM
lol wow quoted twice by QD. Did you do a search or read the whole thread?

Why would I do a search for you? You don't interest me quite as much I seem to perk your interest in me. Later, QD.

blaknoize
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM
There are an awful lot of pron advertisements in there....

Danzo
01-23-2009, 11:16 PM
There are an awful lot of pron advertisements in there....

You mean that video wasn't porn too?

§treet_§peed
01-23-2009, 11:17 PM
I have. Been to chill with a friend that worked at a crematory. Showed me several that he was "working" on. Very fucked up even if they were already deceased. Later, QD.lol that is fucked up. i smelled it in a car wreck i drove by and when a house caught on fire in Gainesville.