PDA

View Full Version : All Nissan Convention in GA

EZcheese15
01-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Hey guys,

I just want to spread the word about the National SR20 Convention this year. Keep reading even if you don't have an SR!...

The convention this year is tapping into new markets by opening up registration to ALL Nissans. Mark your calendars for March 27th-29th, because this year, for the first time in it's 10 year history, the convention is being held in GA. The focal point of the convention will be Savannah, GA with Roebling Road as the track.

The 3 day event includes a HPDE event on Friday, "free day" on Saturday to tour the city and do touristy things, and a car show/picnic/raffle/awards on Sunday. The HPDE event is open to all Nissans and with help from NICO as the primary sponsor, we have gotten the track day down to just $99 per person. That is a FULL HPDE Track day for just $99. Classes will be divided either 3 or 4 run groups based on experience (depending on the number of people registered per experience level).

Awards will be focused on B-series and S-series chassis (because of it being the SR20 Convention), but there will be at least one show award that any Nissan will be eligible for.

We have posted up all the details of this event on NICO here: http://forums.nicoclub.com/zeroforum?id=280

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you want a quick response, please email me or post in one of the threads on NICO about it, because I don't frequent this board as often. For some reason email notifications on this board have never worked for me. Otherwise I'd say ask in here. I'll do my best to keep checking this thread for questions though.

We hope to see everyone there. You can't beat the price!