PDA

View Full Version : ATTEN IA

TheProfiteer
01-22-2009, 12:13 PM
Can some one please tell me why Sammich is either a Spaz from hell twaken out on some fire ice, or a completely retarded colored individual.

I can't understand a single post he makes, other than him complaining that the USER CP is gone.

BTW What happened to the USER CP :ninja:

Kevykev
01-22-2009, 12:15 PM
i don't understand 80% of posts and threads now a days. It's not a reading comprehension thing though, it's something else!

Killer
01-22-2009, 12:17 PM
lol

thecrazyone
01-22-2009, 12:19 PM
yea its all :blah: :blah: :blah: and im like :???: but then its usually :lmfao: so i say :2up: and just :locked: .

TheProfiteer
01-22-2009, 12:28 PM
yea its all :blah: :blah: :blah: and im like :???: but then its usually :lmfao: so i say :2up: and just :locked: .

yeah well sometimes he is all about the :boobies: but it comes out all :crazy: so when I read it Im like :thinking: and then he mentions user cp and I think :goodjob:, but still at the end of the day he is just trying to :idb: Tori. So with no user CP Sammich is still :crazy:

TeeJay
01-22-2009, 01:50 PM
Ive been saying this since he was phatboislim!!

Sammich
01-22-2009, 07:53 PM
yeah well sometimes he is all about the :boobies: but it comes out all :crazy: so when I read it Im like :thinking: and then he mentions user cp and I think :goodjob:, but still at the end of the day he is just trying to :idb: Tori. So with no user CP Sammich is still :crazy:

i had to sign on for this lol...

this post here lacks some tr00f..primarily the 'end of the day i'm still trying to fuk tori' thats highly true..i would so lovely try to fuk tori...but ed is a highly known cockblocker