PDA

View Full Version : Lost a really great friend/inspiration Tuesday.

BUGMAN
01-21-2009, 08:47 PM
No prayers needed. He lived one hell of a full life being one that holds the most consecutive wins in several motocross series back in the day. Also a great man to admire and trust with anything. He was more like a father to me than my own and he will be missed dearly but definitely with no regrets. He lived a life that most could only dream of and experiences most will never get a chance to have.

Pops as everyone called him passed Monday @ 5am in the Gwinnett Medical Center in Lawrenceville, Ga. It was expected after he had full organ failure and been ill for the past year. No more suffering for him and he is in a much better place now.

We love you Pops and were gonna miss you.

The BugCrew

Sammich
01-21-2009, 08:53 PM
sorry bout ur lost man

TheProfiteer
01-21-2009, 08:54 PM
RIP Pops

redrumracer
01-21-2009, 09:02 PM
sorry to hear that man. at least he lived life to the fullest.

Xrated O.G.
01-21-2009, 09:03 PM
No prayers needed. He lived one hell of a full life being one that holds the most consecutive wins in several motocross series back in the day. Also a great man to admire and trust with anything. He was more like a father to me than my own and he will be missed dearly but definitely with no regrets. He lived a life that most could only dream of and experiences most will never get a chance to have.

Pops as everyone called him passed Monday @ 5am in the Gwinnett Medical Center in Lawrenceville, Ga. It was expected after he had full organ failure and been ill for the past year. No more suffering for him and he is in a much better place now.

We love you Pops and were gonna miss you.

The BugCrew

Sorry to hear of your loss Chris. Our prayers are with you regardless. Glad to hear that Pops had lived his life to the fullest. Be safe and hit me up so we can play with some of the many toys in any one of your garages...:goodjob:

FTMFL?
01-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Damn, :(. Sorry to hear. RIP

Motivation
01-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Sorry to hear that man. No matter how full of a life a person lives, it is still hard on everyone that was close... But, it seems he left a legacy for you and those that loved him. Again, sorry to hear for your loss.

DieselNuts
01-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Sorry to hear about that Chris, but like you said, he's not suffering anymore.

Princess12
01-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Prayers regardless...

It's hard when you lose someone, but I live by the phrase, "Everyone dies, not everyone lives." It sounds like Pops definitely lived his life.

Atlblkz06
01-21-2009, 10:57 PM
Your attitude is awesome :cheers: