FoolsDrifFWD
01-21-2009, 09:43 AM
deleted

PURP
01-21-2009, 09:55 AM
yep

MSP1660
01-21-2009, 11:37 AM
Sometimes I think that the only thing worse than a stock Civic with a fartcannon thinking he is faster than anyone is a guy with a 240 who thinks just because he has a 240 he can race/drift with the best of them.

Now, I know my car is quick and can take curvy roads with the best of em but I know damn well it's not nearly at the top, esp. only being FWD. (don't want to discredit myself that much, my car does have a nice suspension set up)

Brian*
01-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Sometimes I think that the only thing worse than a stock Civic with a fartcannon thinking he is faster than anyone is a guy with a 240 who thinks just because he has a 240 he can race/drift with the best of them.

Now, I know my car is quick and can take curvy roads with the best of em but I know damn well it's not nearly at the top, esp. only being FWD. (don't want to discredit myself that much, my car does have a nice suspension set up)

You said it :goodjob: ~ I drift, but these... "posers" piss me off

Deke
01-21-2009, 11:44 AM
I don't get it. It just looks like a lowered car with two different wheels...

FoolsDrifFWD
01-21-2009, 01:05 PM
I don't get it. It just looks like a lowered car with two different wheels...

true stagger dude

Deke
01-21-2009, 01:23 PM
So is the car in your sig true stagger too? I see two different wheels :)

FoolsDrifFWD
01-21-2009, 01:46 PM
So is the car in your sig true stagger too? I see two different wheels :)

no cuz the wheel in my sig are the same size.

Deke
01-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Alright, so it's not the fact that they are different wheels. It's that the back one is larger than the front. I guess I still don't follow. On a RWD car, it is not uncommon to have a larger wheel in the back than in the front.

Haha, I'm really not trying to be an ass, I just really don't understand what is so bad about that car that it deserves to be in this section. I'm not even really a 240 fan, but there are plenty of IA member's cars that are worse than that.

I guess it's a drifter thing...?

Enlighten me.

MSP1660
01-21-2009, 08:38 PM
You said it :goodjob: ~ I drift, but these... "posers" piss me off

What's funny about this, I don't drift my MSP because, let's face it, it's FWD. I had an 03 Tacoma though (5 spd. too) and I bet it saw more drifting (which I did) than that 240. :D

Also, thanks guys for clerifying what "stagger" meant. I wasn't sure. I just thought it was an ugly ass 240.

Thighs
01-21-2009, 08:50 PM
soooooo...

wanna explain WHY he has huge rear wheels?

boostleak
01-21-2009, 08:53 PM
lolol correct me, but does he have a 5lug swap only on the rear? I'm guessing he couldn't afford the other set of Teins? Another halfass 240... What a shame.

boostleak
01-21-2009, 08:54 PM
soooooo...

wanna explain WHY he has huge rear wheels?All the boys in japan are doing it.

canadianrcis
01-21-2009, 09:11 PM
This car belongs to some dude im my neighborhood. Check out this hot stagger and coilover set up. When he told me hes going to do the next mountain run i almost shit myself.

1http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/7070/imag0167mt5.jpg

2http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9273/imag0170xl1.jpg

3http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/rubhamusan/s13coilovers1.jpg

where do you live? cause that is the pics of it at my house...

alright, since this is my friends car, ive done most of the work on it. he had 17's on the rear, 15's on the front, since he got the rears with good tires for 50 bucks.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f220/jamessimanovich/CAR/IMG_4905.jpg

thats the car now.

Shift_2Drift
01-21-2009, 09:34 PM
WTF ADAM!!!??
I DON'T FUCKING LIVE IN UR NEIGHBORHOOD.
AND IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM TELL ME.
GOD DAMN YOU DONT HAVE TO TALK SHIT BEHIND MY BACK!

The incident when you fucking sold me those cheap ass ebay arms for $140.
I DIDNT TALK SHIT! I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!
I just sold them and forgot about and tell everyone on ur post good seller cause i thought we where friends.

FUCK and just because ur car is nice and has a ton of money in it doesnt mean u should dis my car.

The coilovers where $300 and yes they are used and yes they are different but the ride is good. Its like yours. so shut the fuck up or say it to my face.

canadianrcis
01-21-2009, 09:44 PM
im lawling so hard when you die from street drifing "foolsdriftfwd"

Brian*
01-21-2009, 10:46 PM
What's funny about this, I don't drift my MSP because, let's face it, it's FWD. I had an 03 Tacoma though (5 spd. too) and I bet it saw more drifting (which I did) than that 240. :D

Also, thanks guys for clerifying what "stagger" meant. I wasn't sure. I just thought it was an ugly ass 240.

? :thinking: the 240 with the weird wheels?? Cause I dive a Lexus... J/W

MongolPup
01-21-2009, 11:28 PM

Don't worry about sounding like an ass here.

Alright, so it's not the fact that they are different wheels. It's that the back one is larger than the front. I guess I still don't follow. On a RWD car, it is not uncommon to have a larger wheel in the back than in the front.

True, but within reason. Like having 17's up front and 18's out back. Yes you can tell a difference but it isn't that big of a deal (Lambo's anyone?). Now having 15's in front and 17's in the rear? There is no reason for that, because even adjusting the sidewall it will still look ridiculous. I think he got a deal and only ran that set up for a little bit.

MongolPup
01-21-2009, 11:31 PM

You act like you could drift it if you wanted to. Sorry I had to quote you twice, I just couldn't let it go.

Deke
01-21-2009, 11:35 PM
True, but within reason. Like having 17's up front and 18's out back. Yes you can tell a difference but it isn't that big of a deal (Lambo's anyone?). Now having 15's in front and 17's in the rear? There is no reason for that, because even adjusting the sidewall it will still look ridiculous. I think he got a deal and only ran that set up for a little bit.

Thank you! Finally a decent explanation. I must say that the OP is pretty fucked up regardless. Especially considering he knows the guy. And I still don't think it is anywhere near worthy of this forum.

MongolPup
01-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Thank you! Finally a decent explanation. I must say that the OP is pretty fucked up regardless. Especially considering he knows the guy. And I still don't think it is anywhere near worthy of this forum.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Examples that do make sense: my roommate has wider wheels in the rear, but they are still 18's like the front. I personally have 215's on the steering wheels and 225's on the drive wheels.

Shift_2Drift
01-21-2009, 11:54 PM
did u not read anything. my se wheels where worn to the wire. the 17" wheels cost me 50 for both with 95% tread tires. they are off now. and foolsdriftfwd is talking out of his ass half of that shit is not true

MongolPup
01-22-2009, 12:07 AM
did u not read anything. my se wheels where worn to the wire. the 17" wheels cost me 50 for both with 95% tread tires. they are off now. and foolsdriftfwd is talking out of his ass half of that shit is not true

Who are you talking to?

AFSil80
01-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Examples that do make sense: my roommate has wider wheels in the rear, but they are still 18's like the front. I personally have 215's on the steering wheels and 225's on the drive wheels.

Jim, you REALLY need to get wheels, haha.

215....that's Honda width, man.

MongolPup
01-22-2009, 12:41 AM
Jim, you REALLY need to get wheels, haha.

215....that's Honda width, man.

I had 225's on all four corners but I got a pair of G-Force Sports in 215's so I threw them on. I love them but I shouldn't buy any more until I have wheels haha.

I look at the 265's on the 14.5 and feel bad about my life.

MongolPup
01-22-2009, 12:42 AM
LOL the 215's came off an Accord. Missed that.

JITB
01-22-2009, 03:23 AM
Once again another perfect example of why this section is useless!!

lets go around to our neighbors house, and post pictures of their cars on the internet and laugh...

Brian*
01-22-2009, 08:21 AM

You are right my friend~
I have 235/40/18s up front and 265/35/18s rear... They are the same size (18s) but the sidewall up front is taller because of the width difference* Thats the only time I think tires should be taller~

BUT, look at his car now... It looks pretty damn decent :goodjob:

MSP1660
01-22-2009, 12:28 PM
You act like you could drift it if you wanted to. Sorry I had to quote you twice, I just couldn't let it go.

I can drift. It's not THAT hard. I mean, I'm no Tanner Foust. Anyhow, like I said, I gots me a FWD and personally, drifting was a fad for me. It's one of those "sports" that got too popular over here too fast and it's hard to keep up with it. I still enjoy going to Drift Atlanta but the whole 2 months I was trying to become a famous drifter, came and went.

I can drift my FWD, if that's what you can fucking call it. It's called getting two trays from McDonalds with a touch of e-brake.

greasemunkey
01-22-2009, 12:31 PM
lol at dude throwin up the shocker haha

MR.EM1
01-22-2009, 02:25 PM
I can drift. It's not THAT hard. I mean, I'm no Tanner Foust. Anyhow, like I said, I gots me a FWD and personally, drifting was a fad for me. It's one of those "sports" that got too popular over here too fast and it's hard to keep up with it. I still enjoy going to Drift Atlanta but the whole 2 months I was trying to become a famous drifter, came and went.

I can drift my FWD, if that's what you can fucking call it. It's called getting two trays from McDonalds with a touch of e-brake.

LOL your the biggest tool with the gayest car

FoolsDrifFWD
01-22-2009, 07:48 PM
lol i didnt even make this thread. Forgot to logoff when i was at my buds house and he went crazy posting stuff. lol @ this thread.

FTMFW
01-22-2009, 10:48 PM
lol i didnt even make this thread. Forgot to logoff when i was at my buds house and he went crazy posting stuff. lol @ this thread.

I call BS.

EuroTra$h
01-22-2009, 11:21 PM
I call BS.

me 2:lmfao:

MSP1660
01-22-2009, 11:46 PM
LOL your the biggest tool with the gayest car

Good thing I have a huge dick to make up for it huh? :D

No it's cool if you don't like my car. Doesn't bother me one bit. I love my car and if I had money, it'd be boosted more than what it is now. I'm just waiting until the mountains get a little cleared up so I can go and have myself some fun.

MongolPup
01-23-2009, 03:26 PM

Yeah you can't call it that.

MSP1660
01-23-2009, 10:39 PM
I know that. I did it once to one of my old beater cars. It was fun but still not as fun as the actual drifting.

yungdz
01-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Good thing I have a huge dick to make up for it huh? :D

No it's cool if you don't like my car. Doesn't bother me one bit. I love my car and if I had money, it'd be boosted more than what it is now. I'm just waiting until the mountains get a little cleared up so I can go and have myself some fun.

please don't. We don't need any more people being stupid up their that don't know wtf they're doing

MSP1660
01-24-2009, 11:32 AM
please don't. We don't need any more people being stupid up their that don't know wtf they're doing

They let you up there don't they? I bet it's tough but I think I can manage.

wanggsticky
01-24-2009, 11:13 PM
INTERREESTINGG!!

imbatman
01-25-2009, 04:18 AM
this is a thread where a guy thinks he's the shit and hes better than the other guy because his car looks better. *shakes my head*. its a damn shame. my friends right. Import Atlanta became a site where u laugh at cars instead of acknowledging it.

FoolsDrifFWD
01-25-2009, 09:04 AM
But i didint even make this thread lol^.

MINI
01-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Shit, atleast I never fail this hard.