PDA

View Full Version : replacing trunk on 91 DA teg?

jdmda9
01-20-2009, 02:51 PM
ok guys so im planning to panda out my white DA teg that i just bought only theres one problem thats getting in the way of that. idk how to remove the trunk and since its my first time doing it im lost on where to start. i tried looking at it to see if it just bolts up but i think its compressed in there by studs or something??? could anyone help me out? repz will b given and i would really appreciate the help. thanx!

Barefoot
01-20-2009, 07:20 PM
there is a set of hinges that run to the inside of the cab. unbolt them there unplug the harness and your good to go.

laokid
01-20-2009, 07:57 PM
u can jus slide your finger and pull down the bottom of the headliner till u see the bolts unscrew it, there should be 4 14's or 12's or and unplug the harness and the 3rd brake light and dont for get to take the shocks of the trunk when u put it back in u need 2 peoples, cuz one has to push the trunk so that it will line up with the hinges for a 2door?and good luck with putting that long ass harness u pull out of the trunk i think thats it, any body got another way?