PDA

View Full Version : Obama's ride doesn't run on diesel after all?

Atlblkz06
01-20-2009, 02:40 PM
I noticed that his ride was puffing out no black smoke, and I did see water vapor. I think it's a gas engine after all.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/GPA02-09_US_SecretService_press_release_2009_Limousine_P age_3_Image.jpg

Crap, wrong forum - can a mod please move this to General Tech please? -TY

collins
01-20-2009, 02:41 PM
was it supposed to be a diesel?

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 02:49 PM
lol screw Obama. i give him a month before he is impeached. if that long...

Echonova
01-20-2009, 02:54 PM
lol screw Obama. i give him a month before he is impeached. if that long...LOL, for what?

I didn't vote for him but damn.

BanginJimmy
01-20-2009, 02:55 PM
lol screw Obama. i give him a month before he is impeached. if that long...

He wont be impeached, but we will hear how republicans are racist and continue to block his masterful strokes of legislation.

I have read a few articles about the Beast, but I hadnt heard it was supposed to be deisel.

TIGERJC
01-20-2009, 03:06 PM
He wont be impeached, but we will hear how republicans are racist and continue to block his masterful strokes of legislation.

I have read a few articles about the Beast, but I hadnt heard it was supposed to be deisel.
can the republicans block him? I thought Dems had majority in the senate and house

BanginJimmy
01-20-2009, 03:09 PM
can the republicans block him? I thought Dems had majority in the senate and house

They do, but if you remember when they tried to pass the bailout in the house and it failed, the dems didnt need a single Republican vote to pass it, yet after it failed miserably Pelosi still blamed it on the partisan republicans.

Echonova
01-20-2009, 03:18 PM

Technically it's not filibuster proof. But McCain will get them all the votes they need. He'll do it to protect his "legacy" as being able to cross the aisle

BanginJimmy
01-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Technically it's not filibuster proof. But McCain will get them all the votes they need. He'll do it to protect his "legacy" as being able to cross the aisle

You also have the guy from Indiana, and another from what I believe is VA who pretty much vote straight democrat even though they are officially listed as republicans.

BanginJimmy
01-20-2009, 03:27 PM
something to think about:

Obama is certain to have his face plastered onto a currency being the first black President, since all the bills are taken how about placing him on the food stamp?

Elbow
01-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Cry babies

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 03:50 PM
lol im not complaining i am a Democrat myself, and yet, i found myself not liking Obamas false hope of change. Thus, making me vote for McCain. You can be impeached for anything. I'm not racist, but i don't like someone who promise change, but never directly states how or what he is going to change.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 03:51 PM

Obama is certain to have his face plastered onto a currency being the first black President, since all the bills are taken how about placing him on the food stamp?i second that notion.

BanginJimmy
01-20-2009, 04:14 PM
i don't like someone who promise change, but never directly states how or what he is going to change.

Nice to know I am not the only one that noticed that.

EJ25RUN
01-20-2009, 04:20 PM
modern clean diesel don't billow out black smoke anymore.

VooDooXII
01-20-2009, 04:31 PM
From what I read, speculation was that it was to be powered by biodiesel, though that's incorrect...no comment on powertrain at all other than "a very large motor." (http://www.leftlanenews.com/cadillac-presidential-limousine-barack-obama.html)

stephen
01-20-2009, 04:46 PM

Obama is certain to have his face plastered onto a currency being the first black President, since all the bills are taken how about placing him on the food stamp?

they don't use food stamps anymore...it's a card now.

i tell you what...the white man's ego is something else....

Atlblkz06
01-20-2009, 05:06 PM
modern clean diesel don't billow out black smoke anymore.

True, but more importantly I saw water vapor. I don't think H2O is a byproduct of diesel combustion. Am I right?:thinking:

BanginJimmy
01-20-2009, 05:12 PM

i tell you what...the white man's ego is something else....

I'm white so how would I know what they use fo welfare now a days?

stephen
01-20-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm white so how would I know what they use fo welfare now a days?

that's why i corrected you. i understand you don't get too far away from holding the steering wheel in your kitchen.

On_Her_Face
01-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Thank god Obama has the Gay and Lesbien Band in the Parade. That pisses me off they can call themselves a gay band only. If there were a white only band it would be racist.

Hopefully Obama does some good.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 05:54 PM

i tell you what...the white man's ego is something else.... well lets see. if it wasn't for the white man bring them over here, all the black people here would still be scratching one each others ass eating the bugs crawling from them.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Thank god Obama has the Gay and Lesbien Band in the Parade. That pisses me off they can call themselves a gay band only. If there were a white only band it would be racist.

Hopefully Obama does some good.that goes for anything and everything. if you make fun of a black or mexican guy your racist. But if they make fun of any white people. o hell its all good, not racist what so ever.

BKgen®
01-20-2009, 05:57 PM
LOL, for what?

I didn't vote for him but damn.

street speed is a known mongoloid. pay him no attention.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:01 PM
street speed is a known mongoloid. pay him no attention.because you afraid i might be right?

Kevykev
01-20-2009, 06:02 PM
LOL @ ignorant white boys, are you guys the same guys that leave ignorant/racist comments on aol and youtube for attention?

BKgen®
01-20-2009, 06:02 PM
because you afraid i might be right?

trust me, there's absolutely no chance of that.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:04 PM
lol no. im not ignorant. i just stated what is TRUE. Obama never directly said what he so intently promised on changing. Not once did he directly say or describe with any detail. All he gave America was false hope and promises. when the day comes that everyone realizes what he did, it'll be to late.

BKgen®
01-20-2009, 06:05 PM
lol no. im not ignorant. i just stated what is TRUE. Obama never directly said what he so intently promised on changing. Not once did he directly say or describe with any detail. All he gave America was false hope and promises. when the day comes that everyone realizes what he did, it'll be to late.

QFS

(quoted for stupidity)

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:05 PM
trust me, there's absolutely no chance of that.ok we will see. either he will be impeached or shot. one of those two is guaranteed to happen.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:07 PM
QFS

(quoted for stupidity)ok then i want you and the rest of IA to describe in detail with reliable sources on what he said he was gonna change. Other than America. I mean i want the exact things, people, places, polices, the whole nine.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:07 PM
When you can give me that, I might think about backing him.

speedminded
01-20-2009, 06:14 PM
modern clean diesel don't billow out black smoke anymore.Bingo...even at WOT on some of the newer ones.

Think my parents motor home with the Banks kit smokes much at 50psi? :crazy:

stephen
01-20-2009, 06:19 PM
well lets see. if it wasn't for the white man bring them over here, all the black people here would still be scratching one each others ass eating the bugs crawling from them.

LMAO...this dude is a cancer cunt. damn that doctor who pumped the pills out of your system.

i know you still have that urge to die in you...come on...i know it's still there. it's gotta be tough being you. can't succeed in life, so you opt to take it away. you can't even succeed at doing that. next time, just PM me. i'll make sure you get the job done. we can go for your last cruise on 285, and i'll give you a push out of the passenger door. DON'T TUCK AND ROLL...otherwise, you might fail...yet again...

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:27 PM
LMAO...this dude is a cancer cunt. damn that doctor who pumped the pills out of your system.

i know you still have that urge to die in you...come on...i know it's still there. it's gotta be tough being you. can't succeed in life, so you opt to take it away. you can't even succeed at doing that. next time, just PM me. i'll make sure you get the job done. we can go for your last cruise on 285, and i'll give you a push out of the passenger door. DON'T TUCK AND ROLL...otherwise, you might fail...yet again...your pretty dumb. i didn't go to the doctor when i tried to OD, that would defeat the whole purpose of trying to OD. BTW your about as lame as that dumb ass Solja Boy. you should really invest time in finding new material.

stephen
01-20-2009, 06:34 PM
your pretty dumb. i didn't go to the doctor when i tried to OD, that would defeat the whole purpose of trying to OD. BTW your about as lame as that dumb ass Solja Boy. you should really invest time in finding new material.

so what happened....you passed out before you could swallow that last pill? you still should've PM'ed me...i would've stuffed 5 more down your throat.

you're a prime example as to why parents should HUG their children. oh, and don't worry about me and my music. the day i decide to write a "DIE ME! DIE!" track...i'll let you know.

BKgen®
01-20-2009, 06:37 PM
your pretty dumb.

God i love irony.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:37 PM
It would actually be, die my darling die.

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 06:38 PM
God i love irony.You're pretty dumb, that better sweetie?

Thighs
01-20-2009, 06:54 PM
LOL so the guy who tried to OD is criticizing our president? thats like a retard calling a normal person stupid.

BobbyFresco
01-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Can a mod not ban this fuckstick already for general faggotry or just for existing in general?

BobbyFresco
01-20-2009, 06:56 PM
LOL so the guy who tried to OD is criticizing our president? thats like a retard calling a normal person stupid.

:lmfao:

The irony, huh?

Echonova
01-20-2009, 07:01 PM
well lets see. if it wasn't for the white man bring them over here, all the black people here would still be scratching one each others ass eating the bugs crawling from them.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/roflbotulpnjb1.jpg

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 07:05 PM
not really. if one mod bans me it will be lifted in no time.

EJ25RUN
01-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Bingo...even at WOT on some of the newer ones.

Think my parents motor home with the Banks kit smokes much at 50psi? :crazy:

Another good example is the Kamaz Dakar race truck in my sig. (It won the race)

Anyways, the Kamaz Master team were forced to add items to the exhaust which wouldn't allow the black smoke to exit the vehicle because there was a huge portion of the Argentina Chile route was racing through farm land.

The team said that even with the baffle, they didn't notice a drop in performance even though you don't see this anymore.....

http://www.bsmotoring.com/bsm/wcms/en/home/events/other/dakar06_4.jpg

On a Banks note, i think he was one of the first to really push diesel performance without the smoke.

http://image.truckinweb.com/f/editorials/banks-diesel-powered-s-10-sets-record/9511808+cr1+re0+ar1/banks-s10-sidewinder.jpg

Echonova
01-20-2009, 07:06 PM
not really. if one mod bans me it will be lifted in no time.Because you're white.

Turbo Terrance
01-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Presidential Shit....:yes:

§treet_§peed
01-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Because you're white.nah i know people:D

RedEj8
01-20-2009, 07:35 PM

Please tell me how many fuck-ups on welfare criticized Bush.. All they want is a fucking handout so they can sit on there ass, not get a job and pump out another kid every nine months. How do they get a say in anything? All these same sheeple voted for the man who they think will keep on giving them the handouts they "deserve."

And why are you already taking up for our president? He just get inaugurated today..He hasn't done a god damned thing for this country yet other than blow a bunch of smoke up everyone's ass so far...
Maybe you should wait for him to actually do something good before you nutswingers praise him...

Oh and btw..making a joke using the mentally challenged is not quite as funny as you may think it is..Ignorant Fuck.

RedEj8
01-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Oh and to keep this on topic.

If the vehicle does in fact have a diesel, it probably has a particulate filter and some type of catalytic converters to keep the soot down. Diesel combustion also produces a lot of water vapor. Look at a diesel running in subzero temps. and you will see the vapor.

Got Milk?
01-20-2009, 07:51 PM
HaterZ

BobbyFresco
01-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Please tell me how many fuck-ups on welfare criticized Bush.. All they want is a fucking handout so they can sit on there ass, not get a job and pump out another kid every nine months. How do they get a say in anything? All these same sheeple voted for the man who they think will keep on giving them the handouts they "deserve."

And why are you already taking up for our president? He just get inaugurated today..He hasn't done a god damned thing for this country yet other than blow a bunch of smoke up everyone's ass so far...
Maybe you should wait for him to actually do something good before you nutswingers praise him...

Oh and btw..making a joke using the mentally challenged is not quite as funny as you may think it is..Ignorant Fuck.

A little fiber in your diet would do wonders for that self righteous stick lodged all up in your ass.

Stfu with that " sheeple on welfare handout bullshit" because it was the White middle class that won Obama the presidency.

And lastly, I can amuse myself at the expense of little retarded fucks the world over without your permission.

Kthnxgofuckyourself.

SL65AMG
01-20-2009, 08:49 PM

hilarious!

reps.

RedEj8
01-20-2009, 10:18 PM
A little fiber in your diet would do wonders for that self righteous stick lodged all up in your ass.

Stfu with that " sheeple on welfare handout bullshit" because it was the White middle class that won Obama the presidency.

Nowhere in my post did I say those people put obama into office. Also did I say anything about black people? No need tell me the white people put them in office. There is a black middle class you know..

And lastly, I can amuse myself at the expense of little retarded fucks the world over without your permission.

lol..Didn't say you couldn't. I just said it's not as funny as you fucktards might think. Reading comprehension is your friend.

On a side note, I don't need to fuck myself. Unlike you, I have a gf that does that for me. kthxbye

BobbyFresco
01-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Nowhere in my post did I say those people put obama into office. Also did I say anything about black people? No need tell me the white people put them in office. There is a black middle class you know..

lol..Didn't say you couldn't. I just said it's not as funny as you fucktards might think. Reading comprehension is your friend.

On a side note, I don't need to fuck myself. Unlike you, I have a gf that does that for me. kthxbye

While reading comprehension may be my friend it certainly isn't yours.

Read through your original, asinine post:

You specified that said category of sheeple, as you put it, voted for him in the hopes of getting handouts, did you not? On that account, you fail.

Secondly, even Stevie Wonder could see the not so subtle implication you were trying to make, you fucking genius. Again, failure on your part.

Thirdly, I'm very aware that there is a Black middle class but I'm not understanding what relevance this point adds to your rather anemic excuse for an argument. Cohesion is apparently not your friend as well.

And lastly, whatever activities you and your sister engage in on your own time are your business and none of my concern so do us both a favor and leave all the sweet, heart warming details for someone who shares your affinity for inbreeding.

BTEC
01-20-2009, 11:11 PM
I find it funny that obviously the white ppl in this thread act like blacks are the only ones on welfare. i dnt know the ratio of blacks vs whites on welfare but the fact of the matter is there are whites on welfare and there are whites that get food stamps.

Secondly, who was thefirst one talking about biodiesel? obama. So that was one of the many things he said he was gonna do research in to reduce using up the earths natural resources.

Times and time again i hear ppl saying he never explained what he plans on doing. How did i hear it but yawl didnt. Its called selective listening.

This shit is crazy. If yawl had a legitimate argument then id understand but all yawl are doing is talking bout blacks. Wasnt there a big thing talking about this whole thing wasnt about race but the fact that he was a "dumb ass". Horseshit!!

RedEj8
01-20-2009, 11:44 PM
I never said anything about blacks.. Y'all are the ones making it into black vs. white.. I realize there are probably just as many lazy white motherfuckers on welfare.. And the word you're looking for is y'all. Not yawl.

bpoweredhatch
01-20-2009, 11:46 PM
^^^^ bro this bs is crazy. how could anybody that runs this site sit and let ppl say what they want.

tdurr
01-20-2009, 11:49 PM
I find it funny that obviously the white ppl in this thread act like blacks are the only ones on welfare. i dnt know the ratio of blacks vs whites on welfare but the fact of the matter is there are whites on welfare and there are whites that get food stamps.

Secondly, who was thefirst one talking about biodiesel? obama. So that was one of the many things he said he was gonna do research in to reduce using up the earths natural resources.

Times and time again i hear ppl saying he never explained what he plans on doing. How did i hear it but yawl didnt. Its called selective listening.

This shit is crazy. If yawl had a legitimate argument then id understand but all yawl are doing is talking bout blacks. Wasnt there a big thing talking about this whole thing wasnt about race but the fact that he was a "dumb ass". Horseshit!!

:goodjob:. Ive learned a few things about some ppl in this thread. Speed, u lost alot of respect in my eyes. I'm gonna keep my commets out of this, but please just before you hit submit reply, read over what your saying because some of this shit is out of hand.
As far as this nation has come, we still have a long fucking way to go.

bpoweredhatch
01-20-2009, 11:56 PM
^^^aint that right

EuroTra$h
01-20-2009, 11:57 PM
internet arguements how cool:)

BobbyFresco
01-21-2009, 12:13 AM
internet arguements how cool:)

Exhibiting the competency to spell the word ARGUMENT is pretty cool too. :camera:

RedEj8
01-21-2009, 12:17 AM
lol

ATLGt
01-24-2009, 09:57 AM
True, but more importantly I saw water vapor. I don't think H2O is a byproduct of diesel combustion. Am I right?:thinking:

Back on topic. Modern diesels do produce H2O due to catalytic converters that now can be run since we have a low sulfur diesels. I can see H2O when my new TDI is still warming up. With a chemical formula of C12H26, there is your hydrogen and air has your oxygen to make water naturally. With a cat, you now convert your hydrocarbons left to H2O also.

Just_CHill
01-24-2009, 12:00 PM
:goodjob:. Ive learned a few things about some ppl in this thread. Speed, u lost alot of respect in my eyes. I'm gonna keep my commets out of this, but please just before you hit submit reply, read over what your saying because some of this shit is out of hand.
As far as this nation has come, we still have a long fucking way to go.
x2

Atlblkz06
01-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Back on topic. Modern diesels do produce H2O due to catalytic converters that now can be run since we have a low sulfur diesels. I can see H2O when my new TDI is still warming up. With a chemical formula of C12H26, there is your hydrogen and air has your oxygen to make water naturally. With a cat, you now convert your hydrocarbons left to H2O also.

Good to know, thank you. :cheers:

BIG WORM
01-25-2009, 02:51 AM
My favorite song. Dedicated to BobbyFresh.

LINK (http://www.atlantasrockstation.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=v15E9wWoInI%3d&tabid=316)

:D

JITB
01-25-2009, 05:19 AM
You are not supposed to say the OBAMA word in this area..... and this is 09! not 85 diesels dont run like that no mo! mr. Zo6..

Cool Cat Racing
01-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Everyone can bitch all they want, its not going to change anything. He's not going to get impeached but he may get shot. I personally think he can do a lot of good, we'll just have to wait and see. The comment about slavery being a blessing in disguise, well it was. Slavery and indentured servants were the reason most of us are in this wonderful country and have the ability to sit here arguing on the internet as if it would accomplish something. Yes it was bad to take advantage of people like that but it helped build this country and got us here. Every race has been a slave of someone else at one point in time. We've moved on and no one here can say that slavery has affected them in a bad way but so many still use it as an excuse. Everyone in this country has the opportunity to get ahead if they've willing to actually work, black or white. And lastly, the retard comment was pretty funny to me as well but I know I'm already going to hell for laughing at stuff like that so that one won't change anything.

rhd_civic_ej
01-25-2009, 10:05 AM
first off its stupid that people say "blacks got their president" you racist fuck tards, obama first off is 50/50. second off the us nation is ONLY 13 PERFUCKINGCENT BLACK. if only black people voted for obama then he wouldnt not be president, so get over that.

second, i didnt vote for obama, not anything to do with his color, but for the fact that his policies didnt make much sense, he just wanting to change everything that here in late people hate, but i wont get into that.

the bottom line of it is that HE is our president. Like it or not You MUST stand behind him cause at the end of the day, i guarantee you that he has more information what is going on in the world, and you just have to hope that he, and his people make the right decision on what to or not to do.

Thats what i dont understand about Bush, he did so much after 9/11 to protec tthe u.s. soil, and people just seem to forget that. and i hate it.

bottom line, i might not like obama, but i stand behind him 100 percent.

Atlblkz06
01-25-2009, 10:20 PM
You are not supposed to say the OBAMA word in this area..... and this is 09! not 85 diesels dont run like that no mo! mr. Zo6..

Why do you assume that I'm ignorant about diesels?

blaknoize
01-25-2009, 11:04 PM
internet arguements how cool:)!!!!

ksniperfox
01-26-2009, 08:41 AM

lolz and repped

ksniperfox
01-26-2009, 08:42 AM
first off its stupid that people say "blacks got their president" you racist fuck tards, obama first off is 50/50. second off the us nation is ONLY 13 PERFUCKINGCENT BLACK. if only black people voted for obama then he wouldnt not be president, so get over that.

dont forget, convicts cant vote;)