PDA

View Full Version : Random police shots man on new years

Da_unknown
01-18-2009, 07:50 PM
this is very fucked up...and if its a repost fuck it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQxBg5Jxp7c&feature=related

G.C
01-19-2009, 09:51 AM
wow. he was already on the ground, pinned down by 2 officers and he gets shot.

looks like the officer is going to get some jail time.

The BUCKY
01-19-2009, 11:02 AM
wow

FasTech
01-19-2009, 02:49 PM
Thats crazy! Maybe something happened that we couldn't see though.... Guy could have pulled a knife or anything.

Complete
01-19-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc&feature=related

Lankhoss
01-19-2009, 04:25 PM
The story is, the cop thought he grabbed a tazor. Apparently in the video, the way he quickly pulls it out and fires, and all of the officers including himself kinda "freak out" when it happens lead people to believe that it might be a legit excuse.

But then that starts a whole new argument of.....why you would make that mistake.

Last I read about it though, that was the cop's story. And keep in mind, there are like....some sorta subway cops, not normal cops on the streets.

Nubz
01-19-2009, 04:26 PM
the cop got charged with murder actually.

Da_unknown
01-19-2009, 08:48 PM
but how could u mistake a gun for a tazor??

matthewAPM
01-19-2009, 09:04 PM
sad to hear but its a accident. shit happens and sometimes people die. yeah, family and friends are going to be hurting for a long time but it happens. people accidentally get shot all the time.

C-loS109
01-19-2009, 09:28 PM
the cop got charged with murder actually.

attempted murder? or murder murder meaning the guy died?

Nubz
01-19-2009, 10:09 PM
attempted murder? or murder murder meaning the guy died?
i think the guy died. so i would go with murder

C-loS109
01-20-2009, 10:43 AM
i think the guy died. so i would go with murder
damn pigs

cactusEG
01-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Damn cops like these makes ppl unsafe on the streets...

Elbow
01-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Def. looked like he didn't mean to by his face, sad stuff.

tdurr
01-20-2009, 11:22 PM
^^ bullshit, the first thing they teach you in gun safety is to NEVER point the gun at anything you dont intend to shoot. 3 on 1, guy had his hands up the whole time during the video. He should go to jail. Nuff said.
Anyone have anymore info on this story?

SL65AMG
01-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Damn cops like these makes ppl unsafe on the streets...

open carry ftw.

Elbow
01-21-2009, 11:32 AM
^^ bullshit, the first thing they teach you in gun safety is to NEVER point the gun at anything you dont intend to shoot. 3 on 1, guy had his hands up the whole time during the video. He should go to jail. Nuff said.

It's BS that he looked like he didn't mean to? lol. Sure he made a mistake by having the gun out doesn't mean he MEANT to shoot the guy.

Danny
01-21-2009, 09:28 PM

and what dipshit told you police get good training? Fact is police get minimal training, by shitty instructors.

Ya that rookie (maybe a rookie, looked very wet behind the ears) probably was told the 4 basic rules of gun saftey. But he obviously doesnt live by them.

Sad, really is. But any police officer that does not seek outside of the department training on a yearly (at minimum) basis is a fool.

Everything about the shooter screams untrained.

This isnt to say the guy didnt pull a knife (havent seen the offical report). But from the looks of it, chances are it was a wrongful killing.

PS. Camera man is a moron. So are all the other people just standing there.

TIGERJC
01-21-2009, 09:58 PM
The story is, the cop thought he grabbed a tazor. Apparently in the video, the way he quickly pulls it out and fires, and all of the officers including himself kinda "freak out" when it happens lead people to believe that it might be a legit excuse.

But then that starts a whole new argument of.....why you would make that mistake.

Last I read about it though, that was the cop's story. And keep in mind, there are like....some sorta subway cops, not normal cops on the streets.
Police officers are required by most depts to carry their tazor on the opposite side of where their gun is holstered or in front of their belt. Then the hand grips on tazor are different also. I do believe that it was a mistake and just like all mistakes you have to pay the price. So I hope the officer does get some jail time for his action

hondaman050
01-25-2009, 11:53 PM
it looked like he did it on purpose to me.... ass hole cops these days

Verik
01-26-2009, 05:11 PM
officer will be charged with manslaughter at most.