PDA

View Full Version : dammit

kilpatty43
09-16-2005, 07:51 PM
ok so one of my tires has been leaking air the past few days...ive put air in it 3 tmes so far...well today i went to get it looked at...and there is a nail in the inside edge of the tire...so it cant be plugged...well i just bought these damn tires a month ago...so theyre still new...well turns out that there isnt a hazzard warranty on them...which i had no idea about...so ive got to buy a new fucking tire when this one is only a month old!!! i swear if it wasnt for bad luck id have none at all...

Leisa
09-16-2005, 07:52 PM
no shit... Damn Heather.. whats up with that shit...lol.. ;)

Spyder
09-16-2005, 07:53 PM
ok so one of my tires has been leaking air the past few days...ive put air in it 3 tmes so far...well today i went to get it looked at...and there is a nail in the inside edge of the tire...so it cant be plugged...well i just bought these damn tires a month ago...so theyre still new...well turns out that there isnt a hazzard warranty on them...which i had no idea about...so ive got to buy a new fucking tire when this one is only a month old!!! i swear if it wasnt for bad luck id have none at all...

patch it?

kilpatty43
09-16-2005, 08:00 PM
they cant patch it bc they said the tire would blow give the place where the nail is...

and yeah leisa i know...my luck sucks

HyPer50
09-16-2005, 08:05 PM
always buy the road hazard warranty... well worth the money.

kilpatty43
09-16-2005, 08:08 PM
well the place i got the tires from doesnt normally sell tires...but theyve fixed my car a few times as well as the other cars in the family...when they fixed the back camber when it messed up they offered to get me tires at wholesale...so i was like sweet...i just assumed we got the hazzard warranty since most always when you get tires it comes free...but in was wrong...

IndianStig
09-16-2005, 08:10 PM
by the warraty, then doo burnouts then stick nails in the tire and go get new ones, only if you drive a 470rwhp redneck ferrari though, otherwise donughts just aren't fun, lol

that really sucks, is this your third case of bad luck?

if so, then it can only get better.

Repost Squintz
09-16-2005, 08:42 PM
damnn...hope it gets better for you soon

eViLMunkey
09-16-2005, 08:43 PM
That sux..

HyPer50
09-16-2005, 08:59 PM
by the warraty, then doo burnouts then stick nails in the tire and go get new ones, only if you drive a 470rwhp redneck ferrari though, otherwise donughts just aren't fun, lol

Was that a slap at me or just a coincidence? lol

5thgcelica
09-16-2005, 10:53 PM
well, be thankful you just bought them because if they were too old then you'd have to buy 2.

A1EX
09-16-2005, 10:54 PM
you need some kind of good luck charm or coin or soemthing

RandomGuy
09-16-2005, 10:57 PM

i tried something like that ... it dont work...they "pro rata" your tire tread and give you a discount off of a new one when its that bare. lol... i hate the system its so hard to fool... this was at walmart tho. i always get the cheapest tires ever so u can burn them without guilt and u dont gotta drive all careful and shit and etc. i buy unlimited rotation on two tires LOL for like 2 bux a tire. save 4 bux there.. muahahhahahah

kilpatty43
09-17-2005, 07:31 AM

this is like my 12th case of bad luck...my car is cursed

Repost Squintz
09-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Sell it

IndianStig
09-17-2005, 09:20 PM

im sorry, we can trade cars if you want, lol