PDA

View Full Version : my new turbo setup

d_day87
01-17-2009, 09:29 PM
so just got done fabricating this, and i'm pretty happy with the outcome.

The BUCKY
01-17-2009, 09:34 PM
holy wow. how

d_day87
01-17-2009, 09:38 PM
shits straight custom. lol

Revmaynard
01-17-2009, 09:40 PM
LOLOLOL. You're gonna be stealing shop business if that's affordable!

BKgen®
01-17-2009, 10:35 PM
w
t
f

B_Hoov
01-18-2009, 10:51 AM
wow.............

Mr. Clean
01-18-2009, 11:45 AM
i can't tell if this is a joke or not lolol.

looks like something kevin would use.

PURP
01-18-2009, 11:51 AM

yeah, cause I give my car nothing but the cheapest of parts...:rolleyes:

Vteckidd
01-18-2009, 11:53 AM
actually looks like it got so hot it melted together

carbon_crash
01-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Straight ballin'

Halfwit
01-18-2009, 11:55 AM
fabbed it, or dropped it in mud?

bpoweredhatch
01-18-2009, 11:56 AM
i hope this is a joke lol

d_day87
01-18-2009, 08:31 PM
fabbed it, or dropped it in mud?

custom fab, with a little mud in the mix. lol

BKgen®
01-18-2009, 10:29 PM
i think he fabbed it with mud...

Big Deezy
01-18-2009, 10:31 PM
wtf did you use?????

d_day87
01-18-2009, 11:07 PM
wtf did you use?????

your moms vag mostly.

MSP1660
01-18-2009, 11:15 PM
Yeah, seriously, I know my exhaust mani is stock (says Callaway on it though) and I understand that all of my turbo hoses and intake pipes and what-not are still stock plastic but seriously?

Also, I passed you today. I was on Spout Springs. Not that I was hard to miss.

SLOWR/T
01-19-2009, 10:59 AM
looks like my old set up. LOL

Sammich
01-19-2009, 11:03 AM
LAWLZ @ this thread. i seriously thought you were cereal when i read the title..then i saw the pics and proceeded to lol

Mrs. Purp
01-19-2009, 12:20 PM

True...

yeah, cause I give my car nothing but the cheapest of parts...:rolleyes:

:lmfao::lmfao:

SLOWR/T
01-19-2009, 04:48 PM
^^^^^ pwn3d!!!!!!!!! lolololol

The BUCKY
01-19-2009, 05:00 PM
^^^^^ pwn3d!!!!!!!!! lolololol

you just pwned yourself... for no one being above you.... noob

d_day87
01-19-2009, 07:36 PM
queer

SLOWR/T
01-19-2009, 11:37 PM
you just pwned yourself... for no one being above you.... noob

:thinking: Who's tha n00b???

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/NAFC3S/thebuckypwn3d.jpg

PURP
01-20-2009, 08:01 AM
You, SLOWR/T are still, an epic fail. No matter what you reply to this with. It's just life. No one can change the failness you possess.

That is all.

Mrs. Purp
01-20-2009, 11:24 AM
You, SLOWR/T are still, an epic fail. No matter what you reply to this with. It's just life. No one can change the failness you possess.

That is all.

:lmfao::eek:

carbon_crash
01-20-2009, 11:33 AM
This man speaks the troof
looks like my old set up. LOL

SLOWR/T
01-20-2009, 11:54 AM

That is all.

lol I think I have a smiley for you ........

nope not that one....... :2up:

getting close...... :gay:

Oh snap here it is...http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/NAFC3S/nuttswing3pv.gif

carbon_crash
01-20-2009, 11:59 AM
^^DAMN!

PURP
01-20-2009, 01:56 PM
lol I think I have a smiley for you ........

nope not that one....... :2up:

getting close...... :gay:

Oh snap here it is...http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/NAFC3S/nuttswing3pv.gif

Oh no... not the goddamn nutswinging again... I guess I nutswinged on you when helping on your car. and then you nutswinged right back when welding on mine. So, here, you can have it to.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/NAFC3S/nuttswing3pv.gif

Now remember, kids. Interwebz is serious bidnezz!:yes:

BKgen®
01-20-2009, 01:57 PM
lol.

SLOWR/T
01-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Oh no... not the goddamn nutswinging again... I guess I nutswinged on you when helping on your car. and then you nutswinged right back when welding on mine. So, here, you can have it to.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/NAFC3S/nuttswing3pv.gif

lol Not the same. I'm helping you, your helping me. You on the other hand swing from Mikes nuts like like little pieces of sweaty lint at the end of the day. We all know it so it doesn't matter what you say you can't change it. So keep :blah: :blah: :blah: cause this is good humor..

I still love your big nut swinging ass..... alittle homo. :idb:

PURP
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM
lol Not the same. I'm helping you, your helping me. You on the other hand swing from Mikes nuts like like little pieces of sweaty lint at the end of the day. We all know it so it doesn't matter what you say you can't change it. So keep :blah: :blah: :blah: cause this is good humor..

If hanging out with someone I call a friend and looking up to someone I find to be very smart and talented in his fields of expertis makes me a nutswinger. then so be it... I don't care. Nutswinging from someone is alot better than nutswinging from a trend. Not saying you do, but I'm just saying. I look up to Mike and get help from him. I find it hard to see myself as a nutswinger, just cause I'm over there alot and helping him work on shit.

But please tell me why I'm a nutswinger with Mike. Cause he ask me to do something for him and I do. Because he's hooked me up alot, and helped me as well. Or is it something else. This may amuse you, but real answers are needed for such an accusation. Please entertain me.

edit::: I love you too sweetie/some homo involved.

d_day87
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM

you have sweaty lint hanging from your balls at the end of the day? thats just nasty

PURP
01-20-2009, 06:37 PM
If hanging out with someone I call a friend and looking up to someone I find to be very smart and talented in his fields of expertis makes me a nutswinger. then so be it... I don't care. Nutswinging from someone is alot better than nutswinging from a trend. Not saying you do, but I'm just saying. I look up to Mike and get help from him. I find it hard to see myself as a nutswinger, just cause I'm over there alot and helping him work on shit.

But please tell me why I'm a nutswinger with Mike. Cause he ask me to do something for him and I do. Because he's hooked me up alot, and helped me as well. Or is it something else. This may amuse you, but real answers are needed for such an accusation. Please entertain me.

....:rolleyes: ... still waiting, Brian

SLOWR/T
01-21-2009, 07:19 AM
....:rolleyes: ... still waiting, Brian

You shut the fuck up! Men have to work why the kids stay home. lol

Dont get all worked up.

X2 :yes:

All in all it does entertain me cause you seem to be getting all worked up, But It burns me to see you in such state of emotion though. I must stop at once since mentally you can handle it. So thus my conclusion is a........... new sig........ BE HOLD!!!! VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

SLOWR/T
01-21-2009, 07:20 AM
you have sweaty lint hanging from your balls at the end of the day? thats just nasty

:ninja:

DeeAOne
01-21-2009, 07:23 AM
so heres the question, does it boost?

PURP
01-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Dont get all worked up.

X2 :yes:

All in all it does entertain me cause you seem to be getting all worked up, But It burns me to see you in such state of emotion though. I must stop at once since mentally you can handle it. So thus my conclusion is a........... new sig........ BE HOLD!!!! VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I'm not getting worked up over anything. I have no problem being a nutswinger to another persons sub-standards. I just wanted to know the reason for being accused. Nothing on my end is in an emotional state. Please don't think for one second I would let someone in real life or even a person from this interwebz, get me worked up over something like this. I have more important things in life to worry about. Like my son, making surethe bills are getting paid, etc... Don't worry tho, Brian. I still love you,alil homo. Thus, my changing of the sig as well.

SLOWR/T
01-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Your so awesome Kevin. :cry: <<<< and thats tears of joy my friend. :)

The BUCKY
01-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Your so awesome Kevin. :cry: <<<< and thats tears of joy my friend. :)

That's YOUR car

YOU'RE so awesome, Kevin