PDA

View Full Version : clutch line

08turb@x
01-17-2009, 06:37 PM
hey, im looking for a hydrolic clutch line for a 90 eclipse gsx. mine busted the line between the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder. i need ASAP went to autozone to find one they said they dont even stock one so i need yalls help pm me or motivation with info thanks. Where would I be able to find one?

Barefoot
01-17-2009, 07:41 PM
long shot but the DEALER

Motivation
01-17-2009, 08:20 PM
^^^ Yeah, well we were trying not to have to wait for the Mitsubishi dealer and their cost...

We got it though. Thanks.

Going to Summit to get the parts in the morning.

FlipKing
01-17-2009, 09:44 PM
My a recommend a car that does NOT single handedly support the tool and part business.?

Motivation
01-17-2009, 09:48 PM
My a recommend a car that does NOT single handedly support the tool and part business.?

May I recommend a spelling/grammar book?

FlipKing
01-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Rofl, if you had a naked chick in your bed you wouldnt worry abt spelling or gramar either :-p

Motivation
01-17-2009, 09:53 PM
Rofl, if you had a naked chick in your bed you wouldnt worry abt spelling or gramar either :-p

If I had a naked chick in my bed I wouldn't be on IA. :goodjob:

FlipKing
01-17-2009, 09:55 PM
omg,lol, I called that shit. I told Brie that is what you would say. Down to the wording,lol.

highspeed
01-17-2009, 09:56 PM

thats funny.....first off your grammar is terrible, then you try to say something bad about DSM's, and as I recall, you had one POS se-r that just seemed to fall apart if you looked at it wrong........please don't clutter up help threads with junk

On the other hand, you could make your own line also from a long peice of brake line. Yeah it might take alittle longer to install but it would be cheaper. I know that i have done it a couple of times

Motivation
01-17-2009, 09:59 PM
thats funny.....first off your grammar is terrible, then you try to say something bad about DSM's, and as I recall, you had one POS se-r that just seemed to fall apart if you looked at it wrong........please don't clutter up help threads with junk

On the other hand, you could make your own line also from a long peice of brake line. Yeah it might take alittle longer to install but it would be cheaper. I know that i have done it a couple of times

Na man. Ryan is a good guy. He just giving me a hard time, it's all in fun. I always give him a hard time... Like when we took clutch out of his car and it was in backwards. :ninja:

I might look at getting some brake line and doing it, going to get some AN fittings tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Motivation
01-17-2009, 10:01 PM
omg,lol, I called that shit. I told Brie that is what you would say. Down to the wording,lol.

lulz, tell Brie I said hey.

highspeed
01-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Na man. Ryan is a good guy. He just giving me a hard time, it's all in fun. I always give him a hard time... Like when we took clutch out of his car and it was in backwards. :ninja:

I might look at getting some brake line and doing it, going to get some AN fittings tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Oh ok......thats fine......thought he was attacking us DSMer's. Nevermind my comments then......just taking up for the guys. Sorry, don't be offended. Im sure you would do the same thing FlipKing.:goodjob:

Motivation
01-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Oh ok......thats fine......thought he was attacking us DSMer's. Nevermind my comments then......just taking up for the guys. Sorry, don't be offended. Im sure you would do the same thing FlipKing.:goodjob:

lol. Yeah it's all good.

Thanks again for the advice with clutch...

So, with the brake line, do I just need to buy the line and the AN fittings that match with what is on there now and hook them up?

FlipKing
01-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Sniff Sniff I loved that piece of shit sentra. That car taught me a lot. I drive an almost mint 95 miata now. And yeah, i was just picking on tim. We good friends. Started talking b-c we both had sentras. I know you were just taking up for dsms but chill pill man,lol.

highspeed
01-17-2009, 10:40 PM
Sniff Sniff I loved that piece of shit sentra. That car taught me a lot. I drive an almost mint 95 miata now. And yeah, i was just picking on tim. We good friends. Started talking b-c we both had sentras. I know you were just taking up for dsms but chill pill man,lol.

LOL ok.....

I forgot what the size is but just take the slave off and go match up the size. It will need the same thread on each side, don't forget that.

B18c1Turboed
01-18-2009, 10:12 AM
www.pull-a-part.com check there.

Motivation
01-18-2009, 11:43 AM
^^^ We cut out the bad part of the line, meaning I had about 395 feet too much in there to begin with. lol. We got a union and two AN fittings and put it back together. Good as new. Thanks though.

B18c1Turboed
01-18-2009, 11:57 AM
^^^ We cut out the bad part of the line, meaning I had about 395 feet too much in there to begin with. lol. We got a union and two AN fittings and put it back together. Good as new. Thanks though.

Thats what i would have done also.