PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fall Out 3

Got Milk?
01-17-2009, 02:53 PM
10/10 in every way.

I rented the game and i realy tont wana return it. I guess ill go and buy it after i return it to blockbuster.

I recomnd this game for anyone who likes rpg games, first shooter etc...

sabastian458
01-17-2009, 03:09 PM
i dont like because if i dont have 4-5 hours at a time to spend playing it, it doesnt seem like i get anywhere. it is a MASSIVE game with over 100 hours of game play.

VIP Style
01-17-2009, 03:15 PM
man that game is wide open as fucc, its just so much to explore.

Got Milk?
01-17-2009, 03:56 PM
And that's why its one of the best rpgs out there. You can play for ever and not beat the game. Whats the point of paying 60+bucks for a game and u play 6 hours and thats it. This game will never end, and ever hour you play you discover and discover new things.

Ty 2FLY
01-17-2009, 04:49 PM
10/10 in every way.

I rented the game and i realy tont wana return it. I guess ill go and buy it after i return it to blockbuster.

I recomnd this game for anyone who likes rpg games, first shooter etc...

haha i just rented this game from blockbuster lasntnight lmao that shit is tight!!
:goodjob: :crazy: :bump: :cheers:

Maverick
01-17-2009, 04:57 PM
its awesome, i slept with the hooker, shot her head off took her clothes and dismantled her body. picked up her head and put it on the plate at the bar and walked out

Got Milk?
01-17-2009, 05:00 PM
^^

wth? I didnt know you do such things. I know you can dismantle someones body, but i didnt know you cn pick their parts up?

Man this game has so much to offer and to learn, shit is confusing time to time. Im playing this game at this moment, and i just discovered Rivet city.

Maverick
01-17-2009, 05:20 PM
yea i think i have a serious problem. i had fun doing it........click the right joystick to pick things up. you learn that when ur a baby at the beginning

Got Milk?
01-17-2009, 11:29 PM
yea i think i have a serious problem. i had fun doing it........click the right joystick to pick things up. you learn that when ur a baby at the beginning

ohh damn, i wasnt paying any attention till i grew up.

TheProfiteer
01-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Its a good game, but to all the people who say that it has 100+ hours of gameplay. Well thats not entirely true.

If you follow the main storyline, with out much deviation, it can be done in less than 15-20 hours.

If you explore every nook and cranny, you might get 100 hours out of it.

I loved the game in everyway, except for the fact that the main story line is weak, and the ending is extremely horrible.

SouthrnStyle
01-18-2009, 01:56 PM
COD 4 is amazing!

Got Milk?
01-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Well i just figured out a glitch, sort of.

go to Rivet City Market
W.e. you wanna steal get free, pick it up (R3) and put it by the exit door.
Once you have picked all weapons/clothing/food by the door steal it.
As soon as you steal all the stuff exit the door.
As soon as you exit the door and loading finishes, waste about 12 hours and noone will be after you.

And you can repeat this.

FREE STUFF FTW!

4dmin
01-19-2009, 03:15 PM
If you guys have 360 we have extra content coming :cheers:

Fallout 3 Update Fixes Bugs, Paves Way For DLC
by Game Informer Online ([email protected])
POSTED: 1/13/2009 10:55 AM
If you’re planning on heading out into the wastelands today, you’re going to have to make a quick detour first. Bethesda has announced that a software update is available for all versions of its Fallout 3, which addresses a number of bugs and also prepares the PC and Xbox 360 versions of the game for the Operation Anchorage DLC, set for a Jan. 27 release. While PlayStation 3 owners won’t be able to score any of that DLC, they can now earn Trophies in the game after installing the update.

Complete patch notes can be found on Bethesda’s site (http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/downloads/patches-v1.1patchnotes-US.html), but here are a few of the highlights:

- Fixes occasional crashes during loading and waiting

- Fixed issue where multiple followers would occasionally not load into an interior

- Fixed infinite caps exploit in Strictly Business quest

- Fixed several XP speech exploits with certain NPCs

- Prevent NPCs from inadvertently dying from falling

Spectic Tank
01-19-2009, 03:39 PM
If you guys have 360 we have extra content coming :cheers:

Or if you have a PC. And if you have PC you'll get WAY more content than on your Xbox because you'll be able to install user-created mods...similar to Oblivion and Morrowind.

Got Milk?
01-19-2009, 03:52 PM
i just came back from bame stop, i got the game and i was surprised that it still costs 59.99. And i got a free shirt with it, so fuck it time to play some more.

fivex684
01-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Or if you have a PC. And if you have PC you'll get WAY more content than on your Xbox because you'll be able to install user-created mods...similar to Oblivion and Morrowind.
Got it for PC at launch. It's a great game can't wait for all the mod's. I got over 4 gig's of Oblivion mod's on a DVD.

If you got the PC version here's some mod sites...
http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/

Finally... a gun that shoots cows.
http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/3164-3-1232397959.JPG

Got Milk?
01-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Well so much for the story being long. I went in the chamber and end of story. Now im going back little bit and im gona let the girl go in instead of me and see what happens.

Lol i went back and let the girl go on, wtf lol same ending GAME OVER!

After playing this game i give it 5/10

There arent many missions, they are all just too long, to much walking etc. and make it seem like its alot of game play. Story is way to short. I bought the game for no reason. Anyone know if game stop returns full payment the next day with seal being broken?

TheProfiteer
01-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Just play it again Milk, this time take your time and explore the world. I told you not to rush the main story line.

its a good game, just have to play it right.

Ty 2FLY
01-22-2009, 09:06 PM
hey how do u get those people with the cool helmets and power armor to train you? i cant find the guy they talked about...

gtrmonkey
01-22-2009, 10:45 PM
to have to go the brother hood of steel citdital. I the mission were you take the dr lady away from the jefferson memerorial

Tuan
01-23-2009, 02:26 PM
He might be asleep in one of the bunkers so go wake his ass up!

Sentra
01-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Have this game for 360. But After getting Elder Scrolls Oblivion for PC and seeing how much user created mods there are, I will only buy Bethesda games for PC.

Also. Download content with extra stories and adventures will only be sold for 360. Only updates for crashes and glitches will be downloadable for ps3. Thats what I have read anyway.

Got Milk?
01-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Well i put the last mission on hold and im doing side missions and exploring the map. I do 4 hours of play every day, and i still have more than half to explore and to do.

Got Milk?
01-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Just play it again Milk, this time take your time and explore the world. I told you not to rush the main story line.

its a good game, just have to play it right.

I did, and its so much fun.

I made nail gun, dart gun, and some other gun. Im still eploring and leveling up. My armor is like 28def helmet is like 15 def and most of my guns do 30+dmg. And i still want more and better armors and guns. And the brother hood armor is weak son, later on you will find way more stronger armors than their weak shit.

Maverick
01-24-2009, 11:47 PM
when do i get a dog?

qwick
01-25-2009, 07:14 AM
when do i get a dog?

go to the scrap yard.

Got Milk?
01-25-2009, 10:02 AM
go to the scrap yard.

x2 You can also have people in your team. They will follow you and fight along your side.

Game is Awesome.

qwick
01-25-2009, 06:39 PM
x2 You can also have people in your team. They will follow you and fight along your side.

Game is Awesome.

So far I have found that if you follow the path of good you can get a black woman from the "Brotherhood of Steele" and a "Super Mutant/Human" to folow you, along with your dog.

This comes in handy not only in combat, but your friends can carry an unlimited amount of equipment for you.

Maverick
01-26-2009, 02:10 AM
sweet thanks

Chuckster
01-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Game is bad ass BUT I like the first 2 better.

T.C.
01-28-2009, 08:24 AM
The game is fuckin cool. The only problems that I have with it are it freezes, slow sometimes, issues with the sound, and you cant go past a level 20. WTF? I reached a level 20 and it just says that Im maxed on points and doesnt get any higher.

Maverick
01-28-2009, 10:53 AM
anyone else download the new content? operation anchorage

T.C.
01-28-2009, 02:53 PM
I would've already but I got a ps3.

Got Milk?
01-28-2009, 07:47 PM
i havent yet, but will soon.

Im playing Pro Street now, so i kinda put the game on hold.

Maverick
01-29-2009, 12:32 AM
i just started it today. its pretty fun. pretty much run and gun everything. real easy so far

ubers2k
01-31-2009, 08:00 PM
so i just enslaved a black girl... wtf? lol

Maverick
01-31-2009, 08:42 PM
i want a slave....but my dog might not get along

Got Milk?
01-31-2009, 09:30 PM
how do u get a slave lol

ubers2k
02-01-2009, 12:45 AM
how do u get a slave lol

it's not MY slave. it's an evil path you can take to bribe the slavers in paradise island or whatever the little city is called. one of the objectives is to enslave red from big town. go figure, i rescue her ass from the super mutants and now i have to deliver her to someone else. lol

ubers2k
02-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Anyone come across vault 106 yet? Shit's creepy with all the insane survivors running around. I was stuck roaming the halls for an hour too,

AllTheDude
02-03-2009, 09:33 AM
yeah I am 60 hrs into it and my PS3 crapped out on me. Oh well. A fun little side project is to make it rain nukes from the sky. There are several radar dish towers in the northeast. Check em all out and hack some computers and you can enable one of the last remaining nuke equipped satellites to drop its load all over the wasteland. Doesn't do anything important, but its a cool visual.

Maverick
02-04-2009, 10:34 AM
i never bothered to figure out how to hack stuff. when i open up a computer it just has a buncha random numbers. i just lock pick everything. oh and for those who havent gotten the new content. its pretty bad ass. after u finish everything you get some cool gear. my favorite is the ninja outfit that turns u stealth and the shock sword....check it out its worth it