PDA

View Full Version : Misc Keanu Reeves will be playing Spike In 'Cowboy Bebop'

YoTa_BoX
01-17-2009, 09:55 AM
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/692510/Keanu-Reeves-will-be-playing-Spike-In-Cowboy-Bebop.html

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Keanu Reeves will be playing Spike Spiegel in the upcoming big screen version of the Japanese cult favorite cartoon Cowboy Bebop. Spiegel is a bounty hunter and former member of a crime syndicate who is also one of the two pilots of the spaceship Bebop.

Before anyone Internet-complains, keep in mind that according to the Reporter, Reeves is the guy who got the ball rolling on the film to begin with. He helped acquire the rights from Sunrise Studios.

In addition, Sunrise president Kenji Uchida; the TV series' director of animation, Shinichiro Watanabe; and series writer Keiko Nobumoto will serve as associate producers. Original Cowboy Bebop Series producer Masahiko Minami will serve as production consultant.

Maverick
01-17-2009, 10:23 AM
"whoa"

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Dude. Later, QD.

Deke
01-17-2009, 10:39 AM
As long as they don't try to stick to authentic looking costumes and such (Dragonball), this is actually a movie that I could possibly take seriously.

YoTa_BoX
01-17-2009, 11:02 AM
Apparently Keanu really loves the show and he was the one who wanted to do the movie.

I know thats pretty much what posted in my first post but how damn cool would it be to be that freaking rich that some show you love to watch you deiced hell....ill make a movie out of it lol