PDA

View Full Version : need ideas for employee prizes....

Evil Goat
01-16-2009, 04:52 PM
figured theres a shit ton of people in here to give me a couple ideas....myself and another guy at our office were put in charge for coming up with monthly contests and prizes...the contest stuff is easy going....coming up with interesting prizes is another thing

giftcards are a given....unless they are something you dont think id think about, and im open to ideas

things to remember...

-money limit is $25
-near anything goes (remember these are prizes being given out by a corporation, not a mom and pop company, so appropriate stuff only)
-all the employees eligible for these prizes are male

throw me some ideas....not sure what my reps are worth but ill throw some your way....so if you were to get a prize of some kind at work what would you like to get?

redrumracer
01-16-2009, 05:52 PM
maybe a mag subscription to maxim or something like that, maybe playboy if yall are open enough. or popular mechanic's. oil change? stuff like that. maybe a couple dvd's or so.

Juggernaut
01-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Home Depot gift cards, if you can't find something at Home Depot you want you are not a man.

Evil Goat
01-16-2009, 06:00 PM
thanks guys...hadnt thought about mag subs, dvds, and def home depot....that could work a million ways

reps, i appreciate the ideas

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2009, 06:03 PM
No problem, man. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
01-16-2009, 06:07 PM
No problem, man. Later, QD.

well, just as useful as always

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2009, 06:10 PM
well, just as useful as always

Man that's what I'm here for. Help my fellow man. Lolol. I was actually trying to think of something and couldn't. Something that seems so easy to figure out and I can't. Now I know what it feels like to be you.

Lolol, j/k on that last sentence, man. Good luck. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
01-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Man that's what I'm here for. Help my fellow man. Lolol. I was actually trying to think of something and couldn't. Something that seems so easy to figure out and I can't. Now I know what it feels like to be you.

haha, you have no idea....thanks man

redrumracer
01-16-2009, 06:26 PM

yea at first i was like what could be given for less than $25, then i thought what is something that i would appreciate that is less than $25 and from work.

Tracy
01-16-2009, 06:31 PM
How about USB flash drives? Those are cool.

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2009, 06:31 PM
yea at first i was like what could be given for less than $25, then i thought what is something that i would appreciate that is less than $25 and from work.

Lolol. Now that I think about it, I don't even know of anything that I don't like for under $25, lolol.

OP, you could also get a DVD or something to give away. Get one of the newest releases and have that as a prize. Later, QD.

redrumracer
01-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Lolol. Now that I think about it, I don't even know of anything that I don't like for under $25, lolol.

OP, you could also get a DVD or something to give away. Get one of the newest releases and have that as a prize. Later, QD.
well i could now see how my train of thought might pose a problem for you

SouthrnStyle
01-16-2009, 06:44 PM
Gift cards are the best and easy

er1c
01-16-2009, 08:19 PM
...i'm in a similiar situation except my team is all women. Have you been to the "mart" downtown near 10/14th street? This is like the mecca for buying stuff in bulk some things I get for prizes: wallets, watches, purses, jewellery, movies, books, you get my drift all very cheap.

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2009, 11:31 PM
^^^ You're referring to the Atlanta Apparel Mart. Later, QD.

Psycho
01-19-2009, 10:42 PM
A milk jug full of feces?