PDA

View Full Version : MazMart meet...

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2009, 02:21 PM
There will be a rotary meet at Mazmart on January 31, Some of the non-rotary old schoolers were thinking of heading over there and checking it out. Maybe afterwards, cruising downtown Atlanta before heading home. This isn't a OSJC meet, but just to go hang out. Just throwing this out there. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 02:22 PM
my dads best friend goes to that place all the time. i've been told he's really good friend with the owner. (just pointless facts lol)

LeX
01-16-2009, 02:29 PM
i may go, i know datsun won't be done maybe I can get something cool to roll over in

tdurr
01-16-2009, 03:11 PM
I wish i could go, i think im supposed to be going to the strip with the southside guys that day.

Glides
01-17-2009, 09:14 AM
I'l probably go, specially if my sparkle job is done.

DVSRX-7
01-17-2009, 08:19 PM
im going of course lol.. hope any non-rotary people can make it out would love to see more there

Big_Dave
01-18-2009, 09:02 PM
John and I are planning to go out to mazmart. We need to jack them up about not coming out to the past old skool meets. Lol. After leaving Mazmart, a group of us are going to rip a little old skoolery on downtown atlanta. We really would like to get some people together after the mazmart meet and get some photos and videos for the soon to be relaunched zerogarage website. Hopefully this time we won't be hacked by "Sayed the Turkish Hacker"

LeX
01-19-2009, 07:31 AM
John and I are planning to go out to mazmart. We need to jack them up about not coming out to the past old skool meets. Lol. After leaving Mazmart, a group of us are going to rip a little old skoolery on downtown atlanta. We really would like to get some people together after the mazmart meet and get some photos and videos for the soon to be relaunched zerogarage website. Hopefully this time we won't be hacked by "Sayed the Turkish Hacker"

yeah seriously. If Robert and I are able to pick up the cressida then ill prob bum him to ride over in that

puregroove
01-19-2009, 01:14 PM
What time does it start? or what time are you guys heading out? I think I can make this.

TK_SON
01-20-2009, 12:19 PM
count me in.

Big_Dave
01-20-2009, 10:28 PM
We'll probably headout around noon and stay for a few hours then go bust around atlanta for a little while.

RGRacing
01-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Some of us rotary guys will probable meet up before and parade down there. It starts at 10:00am. If anyone happens to get there and nobody is there we will probably be at (Downing Atlanta) which is where we will tour his facility after (Mazmart)!!!!