PDA

View Full Version : IA - Whoreslounge Trivia...

4dmin
01-16-2009, 08:35 AM
Basically I'll start by asking a question IA related and whoever answers it correctly gets to ask the next question. We'll see who knows what on here...

================================================== ========

What was the name of the car club that basically founded IA?

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 08:35 AM
would you consider it two. prefected images and xrated?

Brett
01-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Id say Perfected Images more than X

Nismo
01-16-2009, 08:40 AM
xlr8shen!

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 08:42 AM
i just know that both of them were i guess you could say rivals which i would think would help spark the site.

quickdodge®
International All Stars. Later, QD.

ALVIN
perfected images fo sho. lol

I mean IAS was around for a while but i do not think it was them that started IA.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 08:43 AM
International All Stars. Later, QD.

really? i know julio was part of them but i didnt think they started it. or had a helping hand in it anyways.

ah hell i think all those clubs ended up helping get it off the ground.

quickdodge®
01-16-2009, 08:44 AM
really? i know julio was part of them but i didnt think they started it. or had a helping hand in it anyways.

ah hell i think all those clubs ended up helping get it off the ground.

IAS or East Coast Honda. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 08:45 AM
what was the sight that IA basically broke off of. i know Importlounge was one i didnt hink it was THE one though. wasnt it like Import South or something.

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 08:45 AM
WHO THEN NOW.... LOLOLOL ROFL....j/k

i dunno

-Ant.

Brett
01-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Unique Creations!!! LOL

But nah it was PI because almost all the very original members the first few months we all PI members and many of them were mods to.

ALVIN
01-16-2009, 08:48 AM
Im with davidson on this... I think all the big clubs had a helping hand. I mean the rivalries and such lo.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 08:49 AM
i figured thats what it was. but i wasnt sure if it was one or the other. i thought PI though.

what was the sight that IA originally formed out of? wasnt it something like Import South or something? i know there was a big thing with Import Lounge but i didnt think that was it.

quickdodge®
01-16-2009, 08:52 AM
i figured thats what it was. but i wasnt sure if it was one or the other. i thought PI though.

what was the sight that IA originally formed out of? wasnt it something like Import South or something? i know there was a big thing with Import Lounge but i didnt think that was it.

IA started out originally as IA. Import Lounge was always a separate site. Import South was a site that IA was going to merge into, but things didn't work out and IA pulled back out. IA was always IA.

Later, QD.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 08:54 AM
IA started out originally as IA. Import Lounge was always a separate site. Import South was a site that IA was going to merge into, but things didn't work out and IA pulled back out. IA was always IA.

Later, QD.

ah thats right, i forgot about that. i knew there was something with IA and IS but i had forgotten what it was.

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 09:05 AM

Later, QD.

Ahhhhhhhhhh what do you know anyways? :rolleyes:

-Ant.

Sledlude
01-16-2009, 09:11 AM
i remember back when I joined IA, julio was in PI? i think? so im gonna go with perfected images.

and i remember kathryn and alla them being in x-rated, when she had her blue si... but im thinking PI

ShooterMcGavin
01-16-2009, 09:31 AM
car clubs are gay, to think it started IA is disappointing :lmao: :P

quickdodge®
01-16-2009, 09:37 AM
i remember back when I joined IA, julio was in PI? i think?

Julio was International All Stars. Later, QD.

4dmin
01-16-2009, 09:45 AM
would you consider it two. prefected images and xrated?

It was PI... so your next post up your IA question.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 09:48 AM
already posted one ha and QD answered it. your just a lil to slow paul lol. but it one.

back in 05 who was probably one person that cause the most drama. (it could be debated probably. but i have one person in mind)

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 09:50 AM
already posted one ha and QD answered it. your just a lil to slow paul lol. but it one.

back in 05 who was probably one person that cause the most drama. (it could be debated probably. but i have one person in mind)

Nemisis? :thinking: I dont think so, but only person I can think of...

-Ant.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 09:52 AM
na. gotta keep guessing.

MongolPup
01-16-2009, 09:52 AM

That's a really subjective question though. Paul's was a fact, not an opinion.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 09:54 AM
true. ok. um. what were the names of the imfamous twins of IA. (thats the only thing i could think of, they also tie into my subjective question)

dtmcnamara
01-16-2009, 09:54 AM
you

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 09:57 AM
you

SILENCE!!!
http://fc58.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/031/f/4/Achmed_the_Dead_Terrorist_by_Kalesta.jpg

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 10:02 AM
SILENCE!!!
http://fc58.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2008/031/f/4/Achmed_the_Dead_Terrorist_by_Kalesta.jpg

Holy Super HUGE Picture Batman!!! :eek:

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 10:03 AM
got my point across didnt it lol.

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 10:03 AM
got my point across didnt it lol.

That it did. :yes:

MongolPup
01-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Paul I think you are going to have to ask the questions.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 10:11 AM
yeah it might be the best idea lol. i tried.

but the answer to my two questions was carrascopa i think caused the most drama back in 05 along witht he infamous twins heather and kristi

4dmin
01-16-2009, 10:14 AM
fine punks...

================================================== =============

X-rated Fantasy Nights event was at what location?

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 10:19 AM
oh shit, i know this but i cant think of it right now. damnit.

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 10:24 AM
fine punks...

The Pink Pony. :yes:

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 10:24 AM
fine punks...

Indoors.

-Ant.

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Indoors.

-Ant.

WHAT location truck boy, not what KIND of location. :slap:

4dmin
01-16-2009, 10:30 AM
this should be good and Jimmy if you jump on you can't answer :D

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 10:31 AM
hmmm...

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 10:34 AM
WHAT location truck boy, not what KIND of location. :slap:

shut your whore mouth!

I work in walking distance of the PP. :goodjob:

-Ant.

4dmin
01-16-2009, 11:21 AM
here is another since you guys are noobs...

==================================================

Name the two members of ECI with baby blue cars?

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 11:59 AM
shut your whore mouth!

I work in walking distance of the PP. :goodjob:

-Ant.

That explains why you never have any ones on you. :lmfao:

Vteckidd
01-16-2009, 12:21 PM
here is another since you guys are noobs...

Name the two members of ECI with baby blue cars?

INtegra was Josh Nixon

Civic was Steve...........Kubon? dude from PTC

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 12:31 PM
damn yall ni gg as dont know shit.. IA was perfectedimages.com IA was started by PI president Brian Miller and Julio ... before paul ( admin ) even had his drivers license
before julio was in allstars...

it was during the days of Hybrid racing development. We started passing out importatlanta flyers at the hybrid show for the first time in history..

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 12:32 PM
welllllll excuse us alex lol.

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 12:45 PM
welllllll excuse us alex lol.

lol, im just saying.. i was in the room when the first home page for importatlanta was written up. infact I did the mortgage on the house where IA was launched!lol..

julio ended up taking the idea and running all the way home with it, brian got a family and stopped working on the site.. shortly thereafter Paul aka moldy vdub the admin started taking brians spot..

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 12:51 PM
yeah. i came in a lil late but still it has blossomed a hell of a lot since o5 when i joined

jacktheraper
01-16-2009, 12:54 PM
lol, im just saying.. i was in the room when the first home page for importatlanta was written up. infact I did the mortgage on the house where IA was launched!lol..

julio ended up taking the idea and running all the way home with it, brian got a family and stopped working on the site.. shortly thereafter Paul aka moldy vdub the admin started taking brians spot..

Damn, talk about OG.

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Damn, talk about OG.

tripple OG son.. an OOOG

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 01:01 PM
lol thats the damn truth

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 01:05 PM
heres a test for all IA people claiming to be on OG status..

if your an IA OG then you know who this guy is

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/CARRASCOPA/lo.jpg

this is my brother he now lives in orlando.. anyone know his name??

shiit, i dont even think paul was around when me and my brother where wrenching cars everynight building up the ATL scene

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 01:06 PM
damn yall ni gg as dont know shit.. IA was perfectedimages.com IA was started by PI president Brian Miller and Julio ... before paul ( admin ) even had his drivers license

it was during the days of Hybrid racing development. We started passing out importatlanta flyers at the hybrid show for the first time in history..

DAYUM. Admin needs to change his Join date to '01 cus he has been around since the beginning.

-Ant.

Julio
01-16-2009, 01:07 PM
Importatlanta started like this : A little history.

I used to Browse SIATLANTA.COM back like in 2000 or so.. At the time that forum was "OK". I used to go to EAST COAST HONDA MEETS and SIATLANTA meets.

I saw that some of the members of SIATLANTA.COM were sorda stuck up just because they drove SI's =/. So I really didnt dig that..
So I switch boards and started posting on Hondaclub and Honda-Acura net.
I became an ADMIN for HONDACLUB.COM and learn some shit with there forum..

While Messing around on HONDACLUB I thought about starting a site that everyone would or could be a part of without being stuck up.

The 1st Person I ever told about my Idea was Chris AKA 4 banging on here..

But a big problem.. I had no idea really how start a site..

Around that same time I was a part of PERFECTED IMAGES.
Also around that time PI had a small site with a Forum..

I went over to Brian Miller's house , I shot him the Idea and asked him if He could help building a site w/ a forum. He said yeah. So we went to work around NOV of 2000. I already had a name and everything.. Just had enough PC knowledge to start off.
So on FEB 24th 2001 Importatlanta.com was launched.

All of Us in PI started advertising IMPORTATLANTA.COM.
PI members at the time : Brian, Rob, Jeff, Alex, Bryan, Thai, Steve, Me, deon and a few others.. We were handing flyers everywhere..

In 2003 Me and another guy Tried to push IA to another level, We started IMPORTSOUTH, basiclly turning IA into another level.
It did not work out.. I could not understand his vision... So we split up..
IA emerged again.

Before I broke of Importsouth , I spoke with Pablo aka Pothole and told him my plans of breaking off and emerging IA again and asked him if he wanted to be a part of IA and help me set it off again.. He said, yes...

We started , we rolled.. but we ran into some troubles with the site.. we did not know shit about websites.. So, We had a couple of webmasters, didnt work out..

Pablo suggest We bring In Paul... I was like fuck no.. Me and paul had a small beef at one time..
We were driving one day and brainstorming and Pablo told me to just squash whatever I had with Paun and Bring him in as a webmaster.. I told Pablo to go ahead and call Paul..
So between all 3 of us we did a lot of shit in 04, 05 and 06.. ..

After I started chilling with paul he wasnt that bad of a person and had great ideas.. All 3 of us combined ideas and just took IA to the next level.

Pablo decides that his time as part of the IA team had come.. He leaves..

Me and Paul are left to carry IA.. Paul brought in alot of heart, vision, ideas and knowledge and was hungry..

A couple of years ago, A group of us rented a cabin in Gatlinburg,TN .. while we all staying there, Me and paul were chilling in the outside balcony..

Paul tells me , hey man, I want to buy into Importatlanta, how much would it take..

I said, Paul with all the work you have put in and none of us have really made that much money of it, I ll just bring you in as a partner... I cant really charge you, I would feel real bad for it.
Kinda of like Julio owns 60% / Paul earns 40% type deal. Since that Day Paul became Co-Owner of Importatlanta.com.

We agreed and moved on.
Paul has been running IA for about 3 to 4 years now.. and really took IA to the next level.

And there you have it.
Honestly, me and paul can pretty much read each others mind right away.. He has been a great business partner... We have never disagreed in anything.. And I wouldve never thought back then, lol..

So there you have it.. Pretty much in a nutshell.

Elbow
01-16-2009, 01:08 PM

shiit, i dont even think paul was around when me and my brother where wrenching cars everynight building up the ATL scene

Ron

Julio
01-16-2009, 01:10 PM

Honda accord.. Lo?

lol.. Him and his nice fine looking GF..

damn we were some kids..

We meet up Alex back like in 98 or 99.. something.. At the TACO BELL on Sugarloaf pkwy to check out his integra and see if he was PI worthy hahahahaha

we were lame..

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Honda accord.. Lo?

lol.. Him and his nice fine looking GF..

damn we were some kids..

We meet up Alex back like in 98 or 99.. something.. At the TACO BELL on Sugarloaf pkwy to check out his integra and see if he was PI worthy hahahahaha

we were lame..

haha.. daaamn thats right.. it was 98 homey.. i still have my PI membership ID somewhere with the 98 date on it.. LOL.. all laminated and professional.. LOL

and ya man.. thats Lo with the accord,, used to be a mechanic at Japanese motorsports off bufor hwy.. and my parents addopted him when we were kids.. also a PI 98 member bro=== eeeh maybe 99!

wait what year did I get married? i dun remember..

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 01:16 PM
ooh ya and his fine ass GF was Kay, and I was just in their wedding a couple years ago. they have a 2 year old daughter now too.

shit my other brother Ricky just had a baby too.. little mija just turned 1..

jacktheraper
01-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Awesome. That is good stuff there. Sometimes great things come from squashed beefs.

Julio
01-16-2009, 01:17 PM
damn we were some corny as mofo's..

4dmin
01-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Ya I don't remember who that was back then I was hanging out w/ Icehou$e... but I totally remember Hybrid. What was that guys name that used to work with them... was it Jonathon? Julio/Alex may remember this but we ran into his ex at Jefferies one night when we were hanging out and she told us about he turned gay - and how his ex shoved a pink dildo in his ass :thinking:

2SICC4IA
corny as hell..

"You gotta show your PI Id to get your Nopi discounts"

"No PI ID no Discount"

those where the days man! we were kids bro.. going on 11 years ago man

©hris
What was the name of the car club that basically founded IA?

Equal Minds ..... :D

blacknightteg
Importatlanta started like this : A little history.

I used to Browse SIATLANTA.COM back like in 2000 or so.. At the time that forum was "OK". I used to go to EAST COAST HONDA MEETS and SIATLANTA meets.

I saw that some of the members of SIATLANTA.COM were sorda stuck up just because they drove SI's =/. So I really didnt dig that..
So I switch boards and started posting on Hondaclub and Honda-Acura net.
I became an ADMIN for HONDACLUB.COM and learn some shit with there forum..

While Messing around on HONDACLUB I thought about starting a site that everyone would or could be a part of without being stuck up.

The 1st Person I ever told about my Idea was Chris AKA 4 banging on here..

But a big problem.. I had no idea really how start a site..

Around that same time I was a part of PERFECTED IMAGES.
Also around that time PI had a small site with a Forum..

I went over to Brian Miller's house , I shot him the Idea and asked him if He could help building a site w/ a forum. He said yeah. So we went to work around NOV of 2000. I already had a name and everything.. Just had enough PC knowledge to start off.
So on FEB 24th 2001 Importatlanta.com was launched.

All of Us in PI started advertising IMPORTATLANTA.COM.
PI members at the time : Brian, Rob, Jeff, Alex, Bryan, Thai, Steve, Me, deon and a few others.. We were handing flyers everywhere..

In 2003 Me and another guy Tried to push IA to another level, We started IMPORTSOUTH, basiclly turning IA into another level.
It did not work out.. I could not understand his vision... So we split up..
IA emerged again.

Before I broke of Importsouth , I spoke with Pablo aka Pothole and told him my plans of breaking off and emerging IA again and asked him if he wanted to be a part of IA and help me set it off again.. He said, yes...

We started , we rolled.. but we ran into some troubles with the site.. we did not know shit about websites.. So, We had a couple of webmasters, didnt work out..

Pablo suggest We bring In Paul... I was like fuck no.. Me and paul had a small beef at one time..
We were driving one day and brainstorming and Pablo told me to just squash whatever I had with Paun and Bring him in as a webmaster.. I told Pablo to go ahead and call Paul..
So between all 3 of us we did a lot of shit in 04, 05 and 06.. ..

After I started chilling with paul he wasnt that bad of a person and had great ideas.. All 3 of us combined ideas and just took IA to the next level.

Pablo decides that his time as part of the IA team had come.. He leaves..

Me and Paul are left to carry IA.. Paul brought in alot of heart, vision, ideas and knowledge and was hungry..

A couple of years ago, A group of us rented a cabin in Gatlinburg,TN .. while we all staying there, Me and paul were chilling in the outside balcony..

Paul tells me , hey man, I want to buy into Importatlanta, how much would it take..

I said, Paul with all the work you have put in and none of us have really made that much money of it, I ll just bring you in as a partner... I cant really charge you, I would feel real bad for it.
Kinda of like Julio owns 60% / Paul earns 40% type deal. Since that Day Paul became Co-Owner of Importatlanta.com.

We agreed and moved on.
Paul has been running IA for about 3 to 4 years now.. and really took IA to the next level.

And there you have it.
Honestly, me and paul can pretty much read each others mind right away.. He has been a great business partner... We have never disagreed in anything.. And I wouldve never thought back then, lol..

So there you have it.. Pretty much in a nutshell.

that is definetly a good bit of information to keep handy, i never knew that. you should make like a history section on the main page or something. or rather tell paul too.

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 01:22 PM
Ya I don't remember who that was back then I was hanging out w/ Icehou$e... but I totally remember Hybrid. What was that guys name that used to work with them... was it Jonathon? Julio/Alex may remember this but we ran into his ex at Jefferies one night when we were hanging out and she told us about he turned gay :thinking:

ya man jonathen and bob was his backer.. they took over bryan maloofs maoof racing.. those where the days!!

i do believe that fool turned homo! no surprise there.. lol.

he did aaaaalot of free work for me about 20k worth

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 01:23 PM
Equal Minds ..... :D

no dumbass that answer would fall under teh question

"what club started a lot of drama in 2005 and what was the name of the "founder" of that club that started the shit"

4dmin
01-16-2009, 01:30 PM
ya man jonathen and bob was his backer.. they took over bryan maloofs maoof racing.. those where the days!!

i do believe that fool turned homo! no surprise there.. lol.

he did aaaaalot of free work for me about 20k worth

unfortunately the scene will never be like that again - freaking back then those meets were sick... so many cars you had to park and just wait hours to get out b/c there was no driving around at the hybrid meets.

first time i met w/ you guys in PI was at Solar Eclipse + Hifi Buys show right after Mall of GA area was being built up. You guys had a meeting at the Arbys and invited Pedal/Me. i got a call from jeff a few weeks back about a party for his new house but we could make it. it would be nice to see how everyone is doing today.

4dmin
01-16-2009, 01:32 PM
I must ask, what was said beef about?

who between me/julio...? probably some dumb internet shit... i know there was something when Jeff had a falling out with UAB and they were a site sponsor.

jacktheraper
01-16-2009, 01:35 PM
Shit happens, sponsor problems in any area can make for some good back yard brawls. lol

2SICC4IA
because we all grew up man.. if we were still young the scene in ATL would still be thriving.. It is kinda sad, those were some of the best years of my life despite the fact I was married back then.. even my wife was in PI.. lol!

I love you Paul!

unfortunately the scene will never be like that again - freaking back then those meets were sick... so many cars you had to park and just wait hours to get out b/c there was no driving around at the hybrid meets.

first time i met w/ you guys in PI was at Solar Eclipse + Hifi Buys show right after Mall of GA area was being built up. You guys had a meeting at the Arbys and invited Pedal/Me. i got a call from jeff a few weeks back about a party for his new house but we could make it. it would be nice to see how everyone is doing today.

MachNU

i would be willing to bet there was some Team KAI members there! :lmfao: :D

theres a club name for you! :D

jacktheraper
01-16-2009, 01:37 PM
So I need some dirt on teejay, when did that whore show up?

4dmin
01-16-2009, 01:40 PM
because we all grew up man.. if we were still young the scene in ATL would still be thriving.. It is kinda sad, those were some of the best years of my life despite the fact I was married back then.. even my wife was in PI.. lol!

I love you Paul!

honestly i know you and i don't see eye to eye on alot of shit, but you are still one of the funniest fuckers i've met in this scene. probably IA's Most Wanted E-thug :cheers:

4dmin
01-16-2009, 01:42 PM
i would be willing to bet there was some Team KAI members there! :lmfao: :D

theres a club name for you! :D

KAI, what about some white smoke?

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 01:43 PM
honestly i know you and i don't see eye to eye on alot of shit, but you are still one of the funniest fuckers i've met in this scene. probably IA's Most Wanted E-thug :cheers:

well the truth of the matter is.. I used to be a complete dickhead.. and on the real, I have grown up alot since then.. and realize that for no good reason, I pushed alot of good people out of my life.. Money and unlimited pussy really got to my head and made me a complete and total fuccboy!

and I am sorry

MachNU
01-16-2009, 01:43 PM
KAI, what about some white smoke?

lol shit dont know that one! i just remember getting into the scene through KAI before they became team fx! :lmfao: thats where the time line begins for me!

MachNU
01-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Money and unlimited pussy really got to my head

hell if you dont want that life anyone...i will be glad to take it off your hands! :D :boobies:

4dmin
01-16-2009, 01:47 PM
well the truth of the matter is.. I used to be a complete dickhead.. and on the real, I have grown up alot since then.. and realize that for no good reason, I pushed alot of good people out of my life.. Money and unlimited pussy really got to my head and made me a complete and total fuccboy!

and I am sorry
its good man - it is too hard to be mad at you b/c of stupid shit and we have too many mutal friends. i know both of us mouthed off a bit and i did some fucked up shit as well. sorry as well.

growing up and getting old is a bitch :cheers:

MongolPup
01-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Great thread, the history changed my life lol

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 01:53 PM
fucking IA needs to get back to oldschool. good times and great people...now its just eh on a lot of things.

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 01:54 PM
fucking IA needs to get back to oldschool. good times and great people...now its just eh on a lot of things.

Theres a few good normal people on this site.

Now it seems everyone has made a transition to e-thug, grammar nazi's, etc....

-Ant.

4dmin
01-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Great thread, the history changed my life lol
lol - for real though we have a cool scene in Atlanta. Hopefully if economy starts to turn around and noobs start hitting the streets we can have some great times again. A lot of us on the site are just getting old and priorities have changed. I think the scene is totally bigger than ever before just not organized like it used to be. :goodjob:

2SICC4IA
01-16-2009, 01:56 PM
growing up and getting old is a bitch :cheers:

aint that the truth!

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 01:56 PM

-Ant.

yeah that is definetly true. i dunno i just wish a lot of the things were worth going to again. now seriously everyone is in cliques, i mean i know that happened then too. but it wasn't so blatant as it is now.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 01:57 PM
lol - for real though we have a cool scene in Atlanta. Hopefully if economy starts to turn around and noobs start hitting the streets we can have some great times again. A lot of us on the site are just getting old and priorities have changed. I think the scene is totally bigger than ever before just not organized like it used to be. :goodjob:

there needs to be organization again you know. make this sight and its people the true hub of the car scene once again. i know thats hard to happen, but i wish it did.

browningboy7
01-16-2009, 01:58 PM

-Ant.

No one E-Thugs like the mini truckers....:no:

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 02:15 PM

Not from me.

I am an asshole on and off the internet.

I'm a real nice guy in real life and always willing to help others. Even if I dont know the person I will be willing to help out in any way I can.

-Ant.

ps-i'm far from a mini truck. Do some research.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Not from me.

I'm a real nice guy in real life and always willing to help others. Even if I dont know the person I will be willing to help out in any way I can.

-Ant.

i love ya man!!! (no homo) lol

quickdodge®
01-16-2009, 02:19 PM
I think the scene is totally bigger than ever before just not organized like it used to be. :goodjob:

That's not a thought, man. That's reality. you it the nail on the head with that, Paul. It's A LOT bigger than when we did it. But there are too many people that "know it all" or have "something to prove" by fighting with everyone.

Like I said before, the only time cops came to our meets was to get in the pics with us or to shoot the shit. They were never called out because of gun shots, driving stupid or even fist fights. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 02:20 PM
i love ya man!!! (no homo) lol

lol. we have always gotton along even though we've never met. :thinking: lol

There are others like BNT that dont create problems and are down to earth.

I'd love to get a GOOD meet with just some people who want to relax, actually admire other cars and not talk trash about others taste in modifications.

-Ant.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 02:20 PM
That's not a thought, man. That's reality. you it the nail on the head with that, Paul. It's A LOT bigger than when we did it. But there are too many people that "know it all" or have "something to prove" by fighting with everyone.

Like I said before, the only time cops came to our meets was to get in the pics with us or to shoot the shit. They were never called out because of gun shots, driving stupid or even fist fights. Later, QD.

thats excactly why i barely go out to meets. i dont want to have to deal with that shit.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 02:21 PM
lol. we have always gotton along even though we've never met. :thinking: lol

There are others like BNT that dont create problems and are down to earth.

I'd love to get a GOOD meet with just some people who want to relax, actually admire other cars and not talk trash about others taste in modifications.

-Ant.

IF ONLY! lol

you my boi blue! lol na same to you man lol.

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 02:25 PM

QFTMFT!!!

My last BP meet, I was standing with a couple buddies and a few hill billy's came up to me asking if I wanted to race. It was about 9-10pm and cops were still around and I dont like to race on the streets anyways....

I politely denied his request and he started running his mouth: "your a pussy, your car sucks, your car is slow as shit, etc..."

Wtf?? lol.

-Ant.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 02:31 PM
QFTMFT!!!

My last BP meet, I was standing with a couple buddies and a few hill billy's came up to me asking if I wanted to race. It was about 9-10pm and cops were still around and I dont like to race on the streets anyways....

I politely denied his request and he started running his mouth: "your a pussy, your car sucks, your car is slow as shit, etc..."

Wtf?? lol.

-Ant.

welcome to our stupid generation.

TheGodfather
01-16-2009, 02:36 PM
I've been to 3 meets in the area. 2 were cool, and 1 was just stupid. Some asshat thought he was tough shit and got a group of people to talk shit. Said he was going to beat my ass and all this shit, over some jokes on IA. He is a real life bitch, and brought IA stuff to a meet trying to start a fight.

After that I will probably not go to another meet when I'm there next time.

I have met alot of cool people because of this site, and I'm like Ant. I'm a dick on here and in real life, but actually a decent person.

I have found that it seems many people at meets I've been too are kind of stuck up and not welcoming to outsiders. Just my opinion. And since I don't know every fucking thing about every car and engine, I get ignored.

Gay.

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 02:44 PM
I have found that it seems many people at meets I've been too are kind of stuck up and not welcoming to outsiders.

Another good statement. I have found the same also. if they dont like your car...they wont like you. It's weird.

-Ant.

TheGodfather
01-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Another good statement. I have found the same also. if they dont like your car...they wont like you. It's weird.

-Ant.

Yep. Apparently I need to get a mid 90s Civic and swap in another engine, drop it, and put a cheap turbo on. Then everyone will love me.

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 02:50 PM

-Ant.

I like j00r truck. It is a sweet ride. Was sweeter though when you had multi colored headlights. :ninja:

4dmin
01-16-2009, 02:58 PM

thats the thing back in the day it was like suburan gang mentality everyone was a part of a crew and everyone wanted to be a part of the scene... today people are like car clubs are gay :rolleyes: ... car clubs are the reason we have the scene we do here in Atlanta. when we wanted to throw an event everyone came out 100+ participant events were every weekend. i remember me and pedal doing 3 events in a weekend driving all over Atlanta to represent. :lmfao:

thats the difference today everyone isn't in it for pride or to enjoy hanging with like minded people even if it was just to pick up a piece of plastic at the end of the day. everyone thinks they are OG and they are they coolest 240 drifter or most JDM tyte civic hatch owner in the world. every bit of the scene is played out and RICE to me. i don't care what part of the scene you associate with you are all gay :gay: . either way... point i'm making is the scene is too divided now b/c the people in it won't unite and make it more. we can't get people out to meets let alone events anymore. thats why we are skipped by the events that are still around on the national scene

jacktheraper
01-16-2009, 03:05 PM
This thread = REAL.:cheers:

But it's not a quiz anymore. :doh:

browningboy7
01-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Not from me.

-Ant.

ps-i'm far from a mini truck. Do some research.

Sorry bro, I didn't mean that to come across like I meant you...I just happened to qoute you for the "E-Thug comment" and you just happen to drive a truck...Wasn't meant towards you at all man!

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 03:56 PM
I like j00r truck. It is a sweet ride. Was sweeter though when you had multi colored headlights. :ninja:I tried to find the pic you or some1 made of my truck. it was hilarious. lolol

Sorry bro, I didn't mean that to come across like I meant you...I just happened to qoute you for the "E-Thug comment" and you just happen to drive a truck...Wasn't meant towards you at all man!

I understand. It didnt offend me anyways. :goodjob:

-Ant.

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 04:01 PM
I tried to find the pic you or some1 made of my truck. it was hilarious. lolol

-Ant.

Pic? What pic???? :ninja:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/joemaestro/IA%20Gainesville%20Meet%206-19-08/AntColorLights.jpg

AnthonyF
01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Pic? What pic???? :ninja:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/joemaestro/IA%20Gainesville%20Meet%206-19-08/AntColorLights.jpg

LOLOLOLOL I really need to make the next G-ville meet!

-Ant.

DJ Maestro
01-16-2009, 04:24 PM
LOLOLOLOL I really need to make the next G-ville meet!

-Ant.

Yeah man, bring yo'self out to the next one. Hopefully its a touch warmer for it. :goodjob:

Sledlude
01-16-2009, 05:00 PM

HAHA told you. yay i was right.

and the dudes from team ECI, josh nixon and steve kubon had baby blue cars, an integra and a civic in that order, but there was also Angel who had a baby blue integra with the e46 front end... but he stayed down in warner robbins i think and wasnt up in atlanta too much. i'm pretty sure he was part of ECI, or maybe he just hung around with them, such a long time ago, i dont rememba... or shit that might have been east coast honda. dunno. that was like.... 7 years ago.

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 08:41 PM
thats the thing back in the day it was like suburan gang mentality everyone was a part of a crew and everyone wanted to be a part of the scene... today people are like car clubs are gay :rolleyes: ... car clubs are the reason we have the scene we do here in Atlanta. when we wanted to throw an event everyone came out 100+ participant events were every weekend. i remember me and pedal doing 3 events in a weekend driving all over Atlanta to represent. :lmfao:

thats the difference today everyone isn't in it for pride or to enjoy hanging with like minded people even if it was just to pick up a piece of plastic at the end of the day. everyone thinks they are OG and they are they coolest 240 drifter or most JDM tyte civic hatch owner in the world. every bit of the scene is played out and RICE to me. i don't care what part of the scene you associate with you are all gay :gay: . either way... point i'm making is the scene is too divided now b/c the people in it won't unite and make it more. we can't get people out to meets let alone events anymore. thats why we are skipped by the events that are still around on the national scene

that fucking true. i get sick and tired of people telling me or anyone else that they have to do one thing and their car will look fly. its their fucking car. so what if it doesnt look like yours you know. but i guess people are so fucking stuck in this one mind fram of how all the cars HAVE to look now a days. i wish that it was about creativity and fun and friendship.

LS2ner
01-16-2009, 09:27 PM
So paul, you gonna organize a big meet when the weather heats up? Like ya did back in the day? =P

Yall reminiscing makes me sad :(

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 09:29 PM
i knwo right

A.P. Photography
01-16-2009, 09:31 PM

Couldn't agree more. :goodjob:

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 09:33 PM
i think there needs to be a reform. get shit back to normal or how it should be.

A.P. Photography
01-16-2009, 09:35 PM

It used to not be that way. Back when we were building mini's (93-98) everyone was cool. Now the whole scene is so divided and everyone thinks they know everything about anything. Sad times.

Oh and apparently you never saw Alex e-thug. He still holds that crown.

A.P. Photography
01-16-2009, 09:37 PM
i think there needs to be a reform. get shit back to normal or how it should be.

Its not gonna happen unless people change their mentality. :(

blacknightteg
01-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Its not gonna happen unless people change their mentality. :(

i know but there needs to be like a reason for them to change their mentality. i mean i know me, if there is a reason i would.

quickdodge®
01-16-2009, 11:35 PM
er saw Alex e-thug. He still holds that crown.

There were actually a couple of different levels of "crownage." He wears the violent, "I'll fuck you up" crown while I have hold of the "I'll IQ the shit out of you" headgear. Lolol. Later, QD.

A.P. Photography
01-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah, you def. have that crown. lol.

TeeJay
01-17-2009, 12:47 AM
So I need some dirt on teejay, when did that whore show up?

lolwut?

PIprez
02-19-2009, 08:00 PM

allen!! man my parents still have his damn cat!

dabuilding
02-19-2009, 08:16 PM
word someone knows watsup lol