PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ruiner

DJ XtRaKŠ
09-16-2005, 12:27 PM
hey man it was great to talk to you last night! youre a damn cool guy to hang with. and im goin to take you up on your offer about goin shooting, sounds like good fun! we should also get hit a bar one night and chill...lemme know man!

Kevykev
09-16-2005, 12:55 PM
aww that's so sweet!

silver
09-16-2005, 01:00 PM
^^ I like your sig Kevy.. It took me a second but I figured it out and now that is funnay FUNNAY!! :lmfao:

Ricky Martin
09-16-2005, 01:05 PM
kevin aint shit but a faggot ass bitch

silver
09-16-2005, 01:07 PM
kevin aint shit but a faggot ass bitch
:werd: :wgaf: :hitit: :liar: :stupid:

J/P

Tiff-O-Bitties
09-16-2005, 01:30 PM
lol.. i had fun last night too.. it was great seeing everyone and meeting some new peeps... Heather, you especially!!! Ummm.. Matty, it was great seeing you too!

bijan gxe
09-16-2005, 02:26 PM
what the gay....

brandon i bet you wont come to the spot tonight

Ricky Martin
09-16-2005, 02:42 PM
this thread is sounding way tooo homo for me??? dj exlax.. what the fuk ar you thinking riding a guys dick like that... and firther more.. PMS bro.. use em

AznTraitor
09-16-2005, 03:01 PM
"as they gazed into each others eyes, it was almost like love at first sight....but it was quite clear that matt had already turned stalker mode on...."

Bishop
09-16-2005, 03:13 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 03:15 PM
hey man it was great to talk to you last night! youre a damn cool guy to hang with. and im goin to take you up on your offer about goin shooting, sounds like good fun! we should also get hit a bar one night and chill...lemme know man!

Werd. I'll let you know.

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 03:17 PM
what the gay....

brandon i bet you wont come to the spot tonight

Bet me I won't?

A. What is "the spot"?
B. Why wouldn't I come?

Ruiner
09-16-2005, 03:17 PM
The hate is strong in this thread...

kilpatty43
09-16-2005, 08:05 PM
lol.. i had fun last night too.. it was great seeing everyone and meeting some new peeps... Heather, you especially!!! Ummm.. Matty, it was great seeing you too!
yeah girl it was good to see you too...its been a while

bijan gxe
09-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Bet me I won't?

A. What is "the spot"?
B. Why wouldn't I come?

I wasnt literally serious.....just kinda sayin...c'mon oout if you wanted to..

Wally world off chastain meadows...off barrett. there was a 400whp/tq+ lightning that wanted someone to run. maybe next time eh

DJ XtRaKŠ
09-17-2005, 12:20 AM

wtf mate?

Ruiner
09-17-2005, 10:09 AM
I wasnt literally serious.....just kinda sayin...c'mon oout if you wanted to..

Wally world off chastain meadows...off barrett. there was a 400whp/tq+ lightning that wanted someone to run. maybe next time eh

I don't "run" like that, though, so it wouldn't have mattered.

TranceDJ06
09-17-2005, 10:10 AM
why not man? It would be nice to see your car in one of those vids.

Ruiner
09-17-2005, 10:31 AM
why not man? It would be nice to see your car in one of those vids.

I'm not 18 anymore. My car, plate, etc, stand out. Believe it or not, those vids can be used to bring charges against you depending on the evidence in said vids. There is too much risk in doing that type of thing on the streets these days. Risk vs Reward. There isn't much reward for said risk. I'd rather keep a lower profile and keep my racing to the real track; Road Atlanta and other circuit courses. :)

TranceDJ06
09-17-2005, 10:34 AM
^^ True, plus you have a 911 turbo, what do you got to proove, everyone loves your car either way man..lol
Plus yeah, the Slightly Younger crowd does this kinda "runs-vids" But most of them I know are Over 18 I beleive.

Ruiner
09-17-2005, 10:50 AM
^^ True, plus you have a 911 turbo, what do you got to proove, everyone loves your car either way man..lol
Plus yeah, the Slightly Younger crowd does this kinda "runs-vids" But most of them I know are Over 18 I beleive.

You know what I mean, though. As you get older, you realize that you have too much to loose when you "fuck around" on the highways; especially in car that costs you 6-figures. Anything can go wrong. :(

bijan gxe
09-17-2005, 10:59 AM
I understand your point. I wont ask you again.

Ruiner
09-17-2005, 11:33 AM
I understand your point. I wont ask you again.

Oh, I'll show up and hang out. I just won't "fuck around" on the highways.

MitsuMan
09-17-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm not 18 anymore. My car, plate, etc, stand out. Believe it or not, those vids can be used to bring charges against you depending on the evidence in said vids. There is too much risk in doing that type of thing on the streets these days. Risk vs Reward. There isn't much reward for said risk. I'd rather keep a lower profile and keep my racing to the real track; Road Atlanta and other circuit courses. :)
just wondering if you get pulled over "street racing" and a camera is present in the car, do they have the right to confiscate the video?... just wondering.

PSINXS
09-17-2005, 10:14 PM
yes. it happened to once with a friend i was out with. we filmed a couple races on the street we were running on and the cop did ask us for our camera. but we had alreayd taken the tape out and messed it up.

Ruiner
09-18-2005, 01:33 AM
just wondering if you get pulled over "street racing" and a camera is present in the car, do they have the right to confiscate the video?... just wondering.

I've seen it happen. I know a friend who was charged with "carrying race equipment" or something like that as he was video taping. He was also charged with participation of said racing as he was instigating (encouraging it) by filming. It's not a good thing, honestly, and definitely not worth the risk.

RUSH
09-18-2005, 02:48 AM
especially in car that costs you 6-figures. Anything can go wrong. :(

??

Scrappy
09-18-2005, 02:55 AM
??
?? :rolleyes:

Ruiner
09-18-2005, 11:10 AM
??

Fucking around in a car that costs that much is a bad idea, financially. Repair costs, alone, are horrible. It's great to drive hard and all, but to just beat it up street racing is stupid.

RUSH
09-18-2005, 12:29 PM
Fucking around in a car that costs that much is a bad idea, financially. Repair costs, alone, are horrible. It's great to drive hard and all, but to just beat it up street racing is stupid.

Sale it then!

Darling Nikki
09-18-2005, 12:41 PM
^sale it then ???

Ruiner
09-18-2005, 12:51 PM
Sale it then!

Sell and no. Why people try to encourage street racing/video taping of such races is beyond me.

RUSH
09-18-2005, 01:09 PM
Sell and no. Why people try to encourage street racing/video taping of such races is beyond me.

Did I say anything about street racing/video taping or anything like that?...umm, NO
Everyone knows what you drive, so there is no reason took keep saying the things you say about what you drive, how much it cost, and what people think about you pulling into a parking lot...
I dont know you personally, but from some of your posts I have seen, it just sounds like you need to settle down a lil and stop bragging about what you have. Dont get me wrong... you drive a nice car, but dont stick it in peoples face's!

Scrappy
09-18-2005, 01:35 PM
umm he doesnt brag anywhere close to half of the people on IA do. If I had that car, and the respect he does, I would even brag more than he does, which is not often at all.

Darling Nikki
09-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Did I say anything about street racing/video taping or anything like that?...umm, NO
Everyone knows what you drive, so there is no reason took keep saying the things you say about what you drive, how much it cost, and what people think about you pulling into a parking lot...
I dont know you personally, but from some of your posts I have seen, it just sounds like you need to settle down a lil and stop bragging about what you have. Dont get me wrong... you drive a nice car, but dont stick it in peoples face's!

Honestly Brandon doesn't brag about his car at all. You personally don't know him so I figure you don't know anything your talking about. BTW he is old and smart enough not to worry about what other people tend to care or say about him. You should of seen his car accident, he died i believe twice so if he wants to mention his car a couple times then fuck off. Seems like you need to take a step bad and settle down a lot. Don't worry about what someone else has. :jerkit:

Scrappy
09-18-2005, 01:55 PM
haha you called him old! lol oh dear... jk hes old enough... but you said old! lol

RUSH
09-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Honestly Brandon doesn't brag about his car at all. You personally don't know him so I figure you don't know anything your talking about. BTW he is old and smart enough not to worry about what other people tend to care or say about him. You should of seen his car accident, he died i believe twice so if he wants to mention his car a couple times then fuck off. Seems like you need to take a step bad and settle down a lot. Don't worry about what someone else has. :jerkit:

Yeah I knew about the wreck...and Im glad everything is fine now, but why are you telling me to settle down when I havent done a thing to show off!
Im just giving my opinion, and if he doesnt care about what people say about him, then I guess I wont have to worry about him quoting one of my post in here!

Scrappy
09-18-2005, 02:20 PM
nope but i will... seems she is telling you to calm down because seems by your posts towards him that you dont like what he drives nor that he says that he loves it. IMO and most likely others, i would rather hear about a guy with a rare car modded like his, than a car that is modded majority of the time anyways.

RUSH
09-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Dont get me wrong... you drive a nice car, but dont stick it in peoples face's!

Maybe you over read that!

Settle down? Still havent done anything to act like I am fired up!
I never throw what I drive into peoples face's nor really tell them in person what I drive, but I guess thats just me and like always everyone is different, and Im just throwing my .02 in there...Oh, and Im still pretty calm..

MitsuMan
09-18-2005, 04:40 PM
nah he dont brag, hes humble as fuck too, he even called me and helped me out with some legal shit a while back... appreciate it man.

Ruiner
09-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Interesting, Rush. I was asked to street race and appear in videos. My reasoning for not doing so included my age, legal issues, the price of the car to fix, and other liabilities; all of which are very valid reasons. That's all I am going to say on the matter.

DJ XtRaKŠ
09-18-2005, 07:10 PM
RUSH = :surrender

Kevykev
09-18-2005, 09:00 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/djxtrak/t_16426.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/djxtrak/bassett2.jpg

hidden mesg.?

DJ XtRaKŠ
09-18-2005, 09:06 PM
shut up bitch

RUSH
09-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Interesting, Rush. I was asked to street race and appear in videos. My reasoning for not doing so included my age, legal issues, the price of the car to fix, and other liabilities; all of which are very valid reasons. That's all I am going to say on the matter.

I SAID NOTHING ABOUT STEET RACING/VIDEOS OR ANYTHING ON THAT MATTER!

Who cares..... worthless argument...Nuff said!

TranceDJ06
09-19-2005, 12:09 AM
...lol people are still asking you man..to come out and do 'runs'

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 12:58 AM
Ruiner, Want to run me? This is your call out. First to 100mph, 60 roll on, drift competition on the street, no spraying, must disable your vtec, race for slips? We must get it on video so we can post it up. No backing down. Are you up for a challenge.

Ruiner
09-19-2005, 07:40 AM
Ruiner, Want to run me? This is your call out. First to 100mph, 60 roll on, drift competition on the street, no spraying, must disable your vtec, race for slips? We must get it on video so we can post it up. No backing down. Are you up for a challenge.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 07:50 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
ill take that as a yes. meet you at the bp meet so we can run up and down pleasant hill.

lol speaking of porsches... i honestly HATE boxters and cheyyennes (My uncle has a Cheyenne Turbo, its quick, but wtf) Boxters are fuckin semi-porsches, shouldnt be labeled "porsche" ... and those cheyenne, wtf?!.. lol it defies logic. Its a family suv... lol

Ruiner
09-19-2005, 08:47 AM
ill take that as a yes. meet you at the bp meet so we can run up and down pleasant hill.

lol speaking of porsches... i honestly HATE boxters and cheyyennes (My uncle has a Cheyenne Turbo, its quick, but wtf) Boxters are fuckin semi-porsches, shouldnt be labeled "porsche" ... and those cheyenne, wtf?!.. lol it defies logic. Its a family suv... lol

Let me ask you one thing: Do you consider this 550 Spyder, the same thing that James Dean died in, a Porsche? If you take a close look, the Boxster highly resembles it.

http://www.bobsclassics.com/sold/55po1.jpg

What about this Porsche 914? It has a VW engine in it from the factory. Nobody says bad things about them, though.

http://www.1motormart.com/gallery/70por01.jpg

They Cayenne is a different argument, however.

RandomGuy
09-19-2005, 11:48 AM
those are classics tho... lol (yeah i was pwned)
but still boxters dont carry the same legacy as does a porsche like yours... even a 944 turbo somewhat carries that legacy. Its hard to explain man but u know that you know what i mean.
Why would a company like porsche create a "vw bug" ya know, a chick car like so. They coulda made like a "maybach" of porsche to label all of the the non-pimp cars. just my opinion tho.