PDA

View Full Version : eHarmony can't handle the truth...

ShooterMcGavin
01-15-2009, 12:54 PM
:D

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:55 PM
HOW ABOUT QUIT REPOSTING U FUKIN NONSEEING EYE SQUINTIN SON OF A BITCH
*RUNS*

collins
01-15-2009, 12:56 PM
repost but still funny

Tracy
01-15-2009, 12:56 PM
repost

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:57 PM
U GOT ONE MO TIME TO POST THIS BULLSHIT

dtmcnamara
01-15-2009, 01:01 PM
holy shit....this has been reposted almost as many times as that damn STi Ken Block shit...

whats the record for the most reposts of a single item?

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:04 PM
I CHALLENGE U TO A DUEL

dtmcnamara
01-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Is that a challenge?

maybe... :ninja:

ironchef
01-15-2009, 01:08 PM
whats the record for the most reposts of a single item?You're going to have to ask Brett, he holds the record.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:09 PM
You're going to have to ask Brett, he holds the record.

HOW COULD I FORGET THAT..I MEAN HE WAS ON A ROLL OF REPOSTING SHIT ABOUT 5TIMES A DAY...EVERYDAY

redrumracer
01-15-2009, 02:08 PM
your all about reposting today arent you? did brett get a hold of your acct?

SiRed94
01-15-2009, 02:22 PM
I've seen that shit more times than a whore's seen the abortion clinic.

Motivation
01-15-2009, 02:27 PM
This is a repost or a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost...

I think we get the point already. On top of all that... It's not even a good repost... Funny the first time, then no longer...

SloWRX
01-15-2009, 10:40 PM
HOLY repost!

ShooterMcGavin
01-16-2009, 09:39 AM
HOW ABOUT QUIT REPOSTING U FUKIN NONSEEING EYE SQUINTIN SON OF A BITCH
*RUNS*
i WILL kill you, or at least get jm to bunda you to death :D

ShooterMcGavin
yes

ShooterMcGavin
yes

ironchef
01-16-2009, 09:44 AM
yes

yes

http://www.teamdrunkottawa.com/funnay/images/fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
01-16-2009, 09:46 AM
:goodjob: