http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/IMG_2623.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/IMG_2627.jpg

should be a fun car :D

Alan®
01-15-2009, 11:42 AM
STI SWAP IMMEDIATELY

Elbow
01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Hell yeah these cars are awesome, there was a NICE one for 2k down the road from me a while back, was lowered and had some other nice things. "The ugly duckling" lol.

What are your plans?

XLR8NMR2
STI SWAP IMMEDIATELY

THEY FIT? :thinking:

Elbow
STI SWAP IMMEDIATELY

Please don't. :no:

osnap
01-15-2009, 11:46 AM
badass, looks like a great starting point.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Hell yeah these cars are awesome, there was a NICE one for 2k down the road from me a while back, was lowered and had some other nice things. "The ugly duckling" lol.

What are your plans?

i eventually want to widebody it and i heard you can fit a v8 in these small fuckers......Well see as time progresses, Me and my cousin are going to put it back togeather starting this weekend and hopefully it will be running in a month.

Alan®
01-15-2009, 11:47 AM
why not?

OneSlow5pt0
01-15-2009, 11:49 AM
keep it porsche....if u swap the engine,keep it in the family.

BKgen®
01-15-2009, 11:51 AM
cool. great project :goodjob:

JDMFLIP
01-15-2009, 11:54 AM
nice

Elbow
01-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Yeah I say do a Porsche swap...cough 3.6...cough lol.

Chevy V8's do go in though, but just isn't as sexy as Porsche power plant.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 12:32 PM
hmmm chevy v8 turbo sounds interesting.

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 12:32 PM
so you're going around buying shit and you still haven't taken care of my boy.... you sounded real and honest last time we talked when you were asking for forgiveness. all i said was, take care of my boy... hook him up for what you made him lose. now you're buying cars?? what the F is up with that?

Elbow
01-15-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh shit.

BKgen®
01-15-2009, 12:43 PM
*grabs popcorn*

want some, simon?

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 12:48 PM
so you're going around buying shit and you still haven't taken care of my boy.... you sounded real and honest last time we talked when you were asking for forgiveness. all i said was, take care of my boy... hook him up for what you made him lose. now you're buying cars?? what the F is up with that?

Give me a call bro. Keep your tampon in your pants.

Elbow
01-15-2009, 12:49 PM
*grabs popcorn*

want some, simon?

Yeah. But I think it's over already.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah. But I think it's over already.

lol

*brushes shoulders off*

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Give me a call bro. Keep your tampon in your pants.

lol... im cool, but you going around flossin shit when you still haven't taken care of past issues is not cool. if you wanted to make things right like YOU said you did, then you would be making the effort to get in touch with me, not the other way around. its not like i've been down your back bugging you all the time about this shit... i let you do you thing, let you have time to get things straightened out... don't come at me with an attitude. pm me with your solution.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:23 PM
it just got real

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 01:29 PM
lol... im cool, but you going around flossin shit when you still haven't taken care of past issues is not cool. if you wanted to make things right like YOU said you did, then you would be making the effort to get in touch with me, not the other way around. its not like i've been down your back bugging you all the time about this shit... i let you do you thing, let you have time to get things straightened out... don't come at me with an attitude. pm me with your solution.

Damn man truthfully i don't owe you or you friend shit. If anyone lossed out of the whole deal it was me. I'm really sick of going back and forth with your ass on this issue it really annoying and its been 2 years. How about you be a man and learn to let shit go.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:30 PM
*GRABS OTHER BAG OF POPCORN*

2turbo4u
01-15-2009, 01:33 PM
buttered or plain?

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:40 PM
BUTTER..A LITTLE EXTRA SALT, CHERRY SLUSHY, AND SOME PEANUT M&M'S

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 01:41 PM
lulz

BobbyFresco
01-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Seriously, calling out someone on some bs in a thread where he's just showing off pics of a car he got through insurance money bec of a wreck is bogus and not only that but how is he flossing anything? Keep your issues with the OP in pm's and not this childish calling someone out in a thread not dedicated for bullshit drama.

OP, good luck with the project...Looks promising.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 03:52 PM
thanks alot bro.

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Damn man truthfully i don't owe you or you friend shit. If anyone lossed out of the whole deal it was me. I'm really sick of going back and forth with your ass on this issue it really annoying and its been 2 years. How about you be a man and learn to let shit go.

LOUTFUCKINGL. you agreed you fucked up. you know you fucked up. you said you would take care of my boy by getting a job and saving some money and then paying him for what you made him lose, all of his free flying privileges. he eventually quit his job at delta because he lost his flying privileges due to your actions. if you're annoyed at going back and forth, just be a man of your words and settle up. letting shit go? so just because i've been nice enough to leave you alone a good amount of time to get your shit straigtened out, i'm just supposed to forget about how you fucked up and caused a huge strain between me and one of my friends by doing you a favor?

after all this shit happened, you made an attempt to make it right. you called me and apologized for all of this shit and what did i say? your actions speak louder than your words. i said to hook up my boy with some money and then i would believe you and your apology. well i guess with this past post, it shows your true character..

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Seriously, calling out someone on some bs in a thread where he's just showing off pics of a car he got through insurance money bec of a wreck is bogus and not only that but how is he flossing anything? Keep your issues with the OP in pm's and not this childish calling someone out in a thread not dedicated for bullshit drama.

OP, good luck with the project...Looks promising.

if you only knew.... but since you don't, im not even going to waste my time. you are right though, should have taken it to pm's... but whats done is done. :cheers:

Glides
01-15-2009, 04:16 PM
THEY FIT? :thinking:

Very popular swap on those cars. Flat 4 for the win.

BKgen®
01-15-2009, 04:18 PM
ibtl

Jimmy B
01-15-2009, 04:19 PM
sounds like he shouldnt have done somethign that is a no-no at his job.. = his fault as much as mark's

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 04:31 PM
sounds like he shouldnt have done somethign that is a no-no at his job.. = his fault as much as mark's

QFT :goodjob:

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 04:31 PM
^^ all he did was supply a friends & family plane ticket... how is anything his fault? the reason why he lost his priviliges was solely based on marks actions at the airport. mark was thrown out of the airport and blacklisted for life which then made delta look at who purchased the ticket. when they saw it was a delta employee, they went ahead and suspended his flying privileges indefinitely. nothing is my friends fault. how was he supposed to know that mark was going to act a fool?

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 04:33 PM
QFT :goodjob:

you truly are a fucking pos. all you had to do was follow your word. throw some cash at my boy... 500... 600.. 1000.. didn't matter how much, just something... anything.... and you couldn't even do that. in the end, im glad this all happened cuz it really makes it crystal clear at what kind of person you are... pathetic.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 04:37 PM
LOUTFUCKINGL. you agreed you fucked up. you know you fucked up. you said you would take care of my boy by getting a job and saving some money and then paying him for what you made him lose, all of his free flying privileges. he eventually quit his job at delta because he lost his flying privileges due to your actions. if you're annoyed at going back and forth, just be a man of your words and settle up. letting shit go? so just because i've been nice enough to leave you alone a good amount of time to get your shit straigtened out, i'm just supposed to forget about how you fucked up and caused a huge strain between me and one of my friends by doing you a favor?

after all this shit happened, you made an attempt to make it right. you called me and apologized for all of this shit and what did i say? your actions speak louder than your words. i said to hook up my boy with some money and then i would believe you and your apology. well i guess with this past post, it shows your true character..

Well i apolgized to you because i felt bad for your friend but at the same time you guys fucked up by not letting me know what i was getting myself into. But at the same time i'm still out $2500 out of luggage because of the shitty delta "standby" they provide..If i could turn back the hands of time i would of NEVER called you to try and get me a ticket..i knew something was shady about it, i mean after all i spent 3 days sleeping at a fucking airport.

I'm glad he finally quit his job at delta because they suck a fat cock, If i were him i would of left when that whole incident happend. By the way you weren't there so you have no idea WTF your talking about

And dan next time you want to follow me in threads and bring shit like this thats 2 years old do it through PM'S:goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Where did you find it? Looks like it has been sitting a while.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 04:41 PM
you truly are a fucking pos. all you had to do was follow your word. throw some cash at my boy... 500... 600.. 1000.. didn't matter how much, just something... anything.... and you couldn't even do that. in the end, im glad this all happened cuz it really makes it crystal clear at what kind of person you are... pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Pathetic? Mother fucker how old are you again....36 and you act like your fucking 12. You truly are one of the biggest bitches i have ever known. All you do is cry....ethier way at the end of the day i'm still living my great life and not ever worrying about what you or your friend have to say or feel about me one good reason is because

I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK

Tree
01-15-2009, 04:42 PM
nice.. you should put a gt-2 or a sti motor in it!!! look good! have fun

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 04:44 PM
i told you to be at the airport at a certain time, you got there over an hour late. you missed the flight and then made a scene at the airport. stop trying to pass the blame. you fucked up. you losing your luggage has nothing to do with me. quit your crying and be a man of your word and settle up. thats it.

and i didn't have to be there... they have logs of what went down at the airport which were sent to my boy via email.

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 04:45 PM
I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK

thanks for proving my point about how pathetic you are.... you fuck up, admit you fucked up, and then say you just don't give a fuck. prime example of a class act. :goodjob:

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 04:50 PM
i told you to be at the airport at a certain time, you got there over an hour late. you missed the flight and then made a scene at the airport. stop trying to pass the blame. you fucked up. you losing your luggage has nothing to do with me. quit your crying and be a man of your word and settle up. thats it.

and i didn't have to be there... they have logs of what went down at the airport which were sent to my boy via email.

Dan keep in mind you weren't fucking there so you have no idea what the fuck your talking about. Everything you say is based upon assumptions and things that you "heard" from your boy or delta. Of course they are going to try and belittle me in any way possible....they are the shadiest airlane company and one of the worst expirences i have ever had in my life.

You still never showed me these LOGS your talking about

really just STFU and get out of my thread. Your remind me of a whiny ass little 12 year old girl.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Where did you find it? Looks like it has been sitting a while.

My cousin bought the car a few years back and blew the motor and it's been sitting there ever since....Hes moving to canada and can't drive it up there for a good portion of the year. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse and that was that. :goodjob:

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Dan keep in mind you weren't fucking there so you have no idea what the fuck your talking about. Everything you say is based upon assumptions and things that you "heard" from your boy or delta. Of course they are going to try and belittle me in any way possible....they are the shadiest airlane company and one of the worst expirences i have ever had in my life.

You still never showed me these LOGS your talking about

really just STFU and get out of my thread. Your remind me of a whiny ass little 12 year old girl.

bottom line is... you said you would take care of the situation and you never did. i'd rather be called a little whiny girl than be a man who's word has absolutely no honor.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 05:03 PM
bottom line is... you said you would take care of the situation and you never did. i'd rather be called a little whiny girl than be a man who's word has absolutely no honor.

haha because your so "HONORABLE" right? Only god can judge me my friend so i could really care the fuck less what you have to say to me...This incident is 2 years old and it's something i have put behind me aswell as your friendship.

Dan i could care less if i ever talk to you or see you again. Your really dead to me. Your like the little mosquito that just wont go the fuck away. Truthfully you don't know shit about honor. You don't know shit about me and how i was bought up. Just keep my name out your mouth is the best advice i can give you.

SouthrnStyle
01-15-2009, 05:14 PM
I thought this was taken to PM's oh and to the OP nice find fun cars good luck

GGPIS3
01-15-2009, 05:18 PM
ok tough guy... you gonna send your haitian mafia to come kill me again? we've already been down that road before remember? its funny how you think time has anything to do with making things right. would it have been better if i just harassed you for the past 2 years? i gave you the time you asked for... and i was a pretty good sport about it. but now that i know you are just another kid who isn't willing to follow through on his word, i won't pursue this any further. :cheers:

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 05:27 PM
don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 05:28 PM
and eventually i want to make her looks like this....different wheels though, Maybe some BBS

http://www.pelicanparts.com/914/914_photo_gallery/caffee/CARPIC01.jpg

Tank
01-15-2009, 05:40 PM
wow @ this thread...................but gradts on the project STI swap would be sick that is all...................................

mahalo

Tank

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 05:53 PM
whats goin on with you tank...long time no see man where you located at right now?

j0nbunklah0m
01-15-2009, 06:38 PM
lol that was a fun read.. but nice little project u got there. sti swap does sound neat

Tank
01-15-2009, 07:18 PM
whats goin on with you tank...long time no see man where you located at right now?
out here in hawaii man just living the good life on chill lol, see you got ahold of a nice project hope things have been well for you bugg and reggie keep in touch man. pm me your number so when i hit atl again ill call ya up :goodjob:

Big Baller
01-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Hey let me come over and show you all the places its rusting...they are not fun projects trust me. FUCK....I'm sorry....I really feel bad for you...feel the pain that is 914

quickdodge®
01-15-2009, 07:26 PM

Agree. Stay true to Porsche. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey let me come over and show you all the places its rusting...they are not fun projects trust me. FUCK....I'm sorry....I really feel bad for you...feel the pain that is 914

haha thats one thing most people tell me but this car was kept in a garage all its life. The body is in pretty good shape and rust is very minimal. I am really started to get interested about the sti swap these people are praising on here.

My cousin says working on it isn't too bad because this is basicly a volkswagen because porsche and volkswagen started producing cars togeather. But i think have a flat boxer turbo motor would serve this car right.

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 07:28 PM
out here in hawaii man just living the good life on chill lol, see you got ahold of a nice project hope things have been well for you bugg and reggie keep in touch man. pm me your number so when i hit atl again ill call ya up :goodjob:

word man i'll pm you my number. The supra is looking sick :eek:

Big Baller
01-15-2009, 07:32 PM
haha thats one thing most people tell me but this car was kept in a garage all its life. The body is in pretty good shape and rust is very minimal. I am really started to get interested about the sti swap these people are praising on here.

My cousin says working on it isn't too bad because this is basicly a volkswagen because porsche and volkswagen started producing cars togeather. But i think have a flat boxer turbo motor would serve this car right.

Theres rust...trust me...I don't care if they stored that mother fucker in a bubble. They came with rust from the factory.

Tank
01-15-2009, 07:46 PM
word man i'll pm you my number. The supra is looking sick :eek:
thanks man shes came a long way.........

Elbow
01-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Yeah 914's <3 rust.

BUT DON'T DO AN STI SWAP, DO A BETTER PORSCHE ENGINE, FLAT 6 FTW.

canas
01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
dude thats awesome!

XLR8NMR2
01-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah 914's <3 rust.

BUT DON'T DO AN STI SWAP, DO A BETTER PORSCHE ENGINE, FLAT 6 FTW.

yeah i have a bunch of options, Right now i'm just going to throw the orginal motor back in their. It got a pretty good rebuild with some upgrades and i think it's pushing somewhere between 160-180hp

i will eventually need more power but it wouldn't make for a bad daily untill then.

XLR8NMR2
01-16-2009, 10:20 AM
the car will go under a full restoration, After i drop the motor in i'm going for this wide fender look and do suspension and wheel upgrade

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-194-1188725791.jpg

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-406-1175125992.jpg

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-2105-1157722416.jpg

parts for these things are actually cheaper then the mr2....This full fender kit is around $550 not bad.

Brick
01-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Can't wait to see it done.

XLR8NMR2
01-16-2009, 11:53 AM
x2

GetFRESH!
01-18-2009, 09:07 PM
x3

My boss has one of these he drives when he's feeling squirrely on the the weekends and such. lol. Should be pretty badass with some TLC.

Keep us posted with progress :goodjob:

Sammich
01-19-2009, 08:20 AM
heat and kitchen..thats all i have to say...