PDA

View Full Version : "Not Interested."

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Cheese and fucking rice!!! I work for a worker's comp company, and I make outbound calls to patients to inform them that we sent them a pharmacy card to assist in paying for their medications. I know and understand some people may think that I am a telemarketer or bill collector so I make sure to explain that I am calling in regards to their claim. What is the first thing that they say???

"No thx, I am not interested."

Grrrr!

The thing is that in about a week or two they call back asking why they received this card and what it's for. I swear I feel like reaching through the phone and strangling them. /rant....

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:06 AM
CAREPILL?:ninja:

AnthonyF
01-15-2009, 11:06 AM
Cheese and fucking rice!!! I work for a worker's comp company, and I make outbound calls to patients to inform them that we sent them a pharmacy card to assist in paying for their medications. I know and understand some people may think that I am a telemarketer or bill collector so I make sure to explain that I am calling in regards to their claim. What is the first thing that they say???

Grrrr!

The thing is that in about a week or two they call back asking why they received this card and what it's for. I swear I feel like reaching through the phone and strangling them. /rant....

Track them down...sharpen your business car to a fine lethal point....stab in the eye....Leave it in their eye....blow on it.....walk away.

-Ant.

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Track them down...sharpen your business car to a fine lethal point....stab in the eye....Leave it in their eye....blow on it.....walk away.

-Ant.
Meh... The people I have the worst time with are in North Dakota nad California

AirMax95
01-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Change your intro line to "Shut the fuck up and listen".

Hopefully that will work.

AnthonyF
01-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Meh... The people I have the worst time with are in North Dakota nad California

Send midgets through the mail all armed with soldering irons with poisonous tips and Bullet Ants.

-Ant.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Send midgets through the mail all armed with soldering irons with poisonous tips and Bullet Ants.

-Ant.

is that a quick shot out/advertisement?

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Change your intro line to "Shut the fuck up and listen".

Hopefully that will work.
Man you just dont know... I think about it sometimes.

AnthonyF
01-15-2009, 11:44 AM
is that a quick shot out/advertisement?

Dem my boyz. Gotta keep it real.

-Ant.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:46 AM
Dem my boyz. Gotta keep it real.

-Ant.

dem boyz got work dem boyz got k's

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:58 AM
wtf did you just say?

OMG you sound like the idiots from DADE County.... I hate calling Dade or anyone in Mississippi.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
wtf did you just say?

OMG you sound like the idiots from DADE County.... I hate calling Dade or anyone in Mississippi.

LOL U DNT REMEMBER THAT...THAT WAS THE GROUP THAT JEEZY CAME OUT OF THAT WAS W/ PUFFY BEFORE HE WENT TOTALLY SOLO? W/ JODY BREEZE ADN TWO OTHER DUDES I BELIEVE

Dirty Octopus™
01-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Cheese and Rice eh? Oh yeah? :rolleyes:

Killer
01-15-2009, 12:10 PM

Grrrr!

LOL! i've been there before.. i work for a dental software company.. i do tech support... someone will leave a message/send in a fax.. i will return their call "this is kyle with ace dental....... " Sorry we're not interested...... "ma'am/sir, you contacted us first.. .im sure that you're interested.. i'm not selling you anything.. you're having a problem with your ACE DENTAL SOFTWARE that is where i'm calling from... to fix your problems!!!"

Tracy
01-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Hey if you are going to say fuck, don't say cheese and rice! It clashes! Just sayin'. :)

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:12 PM
explain cheese and rice damnit...

Tracy
01-15-2009, 12:14 PM
explain cheese and rice damnit...Jesus Christ.

:ducks to avoid lightening bolt:

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Jesus Christ.

:ducks to avoid lightening bolt:

first time ever hearing that term..seriously

i've heard 'peaches and cream':lmfao: