PDA

View Full Version : I'm robbing Peter

Sammich
01-15-2009, 10:45 AM
just to pay Paul

who else is struggling like a mofo right now?

this month could have been less stressful if i didnt have to pay that ticket, but that was my fault. i've been on the brink of being DEAD broke for a while..it was only a matter of time before it finally hit, the ticket was the straw that broke the camels back.

now i'm searching for job #2:gay:

fuk katrina, fuk bush, fuk obama, they hate black people

Vteckidd
01-15-2009, 10:48 AM
so far so good with me, ive got plenty of money. I hate to say anything else cause then my customers will stop buying stuff, but so far so good.

09 has been fine

Catnip
01-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Everyone hates black people, even black people. They suck, you suck, get over it.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 10:50 AM
so far so good with me, ive got plenty of money. I hate to say anything else cause then my customers will stop buying stuff, but so far so good.

09 has been fine

yea alot of people are fortunate right now..i wish i could have really thought about my career path prior to doing it, i was just wanting to do CAD not thinking that doing civil engineering had limits...i always thought everyone needs somewhere to stay..didn't see the recession coming though.

if i could redo it all over again, i would have gone into nursing or networking

LeX
01-15-2009, 10:53 AM
yeah well i just got 2 tickets yesterday so those tires i sold to buy tint... yeah that's gone oh well snap

Vteckidd
01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
ive been saving like crazy so if shit does hit the fan, i got 6-9 months to figure something out.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:05 AM
ive been saving like crazy so if shit does hit the fan, i got 6-9 months to figure something out.

I'VE DIPPED INTO SAVINGS JUST TO STAY AFLOAT...NOW THE TITANIC IS SINKING.

yeah well i just got 2 tickets yesterday so those tires i sold to buy tint... yeah that's gone oh well snap

TICKETS F EVERYONE UP..THEY ONLY GIVE U 2MONTHS TO GET THE MONEY UP..I REMEMBER THAT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE 4MONTHS TO PAY A TICKET..NOW THEY GIVE U A MONTH 2 MONTHS:eek:

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:07 AM
Man who you tellin... I have a $310 ticket I have to pay in Feb. I dont know where the money is coming from. :(

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Man who you tellin... I have a $310 ticket I have to pay in Feb. I dont know where the money is coming from. :(

SHIT MINE WAS $500:lmfao: ...I SWEAR I GOTA STOP SPEEDING. I SENT MINE OFF A WEEK AND A HALF AGO. WHAT U GET ONE FOR? PAID HALF OF MY INSURANCE TO KEEP IT CURRENT LAST WK. I JUST LEFT THE ELEC. COMPANY THIS MORNING ASKING FOR A WK EXTENSION. AND THE WEEK BEFORE I WENT TO THE RENT/LEASE COMPANY TO LET THEM KNOW I'D BE 3DAYS LATE..I MEAN SHIT SON, I FEEL LIKE A FUCKIN LOSER, SERIOUSLY

DJ Maestro
01-15-2009, 11:13 AM
I just paid a $700 ticket last week. It hurt me something fierce. I am feeling the pinch right there with you.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:14 AM
GAH DANG SON..WHAT U GOT A TICKET FOR?

DJ Maestro
01-15-2009, 11:16 AM
GAH DANG SON..WHAT U GOT A TICKET FOR?

Speeding and reckless driving. :doh:

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:18 AM
Speeding and reckless driving. :doh:

now i see why there isnt much bashing towards speeding here lately, because everyone knows they are always guilty at some point, but never get caught. they didnt reduce it at all?

Vteckidd
01-15-2009, 11:19 AM
start liquidating. Figure out what you dont need, get a budget together that is realistic and stick to it.

DO you an your wife both work?

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:23 AM
wife has been laid off and she just does substituting. i'm about to get another side job. work at an advance that they are putting up. its suppose to open in february, i'm going to work there when i get off of work..if it works out like i plan

DJ Maestro
01-15-2009, 11:25 AM
now i see why there isnt much bashing towards speeding here lately, because everyone knows they are always guilty at some point, but never get caught. they didnt reduce it at all?

No, that is what sucks. The judge was reducing people left and right all morning. but when he got to me he hit me with the full on fine. I even had a spotless record walking in there. I don't feel bad about it though because I manned up in that courtroom and took responsibility for my actions and did not try to lie my way out of it. Another guy in that morning was busted for faster than me, but told some BS story about how he got a call that his grandfather in S.C. was not doing well and that he needed to get there ASAP. I'm sorry, but that is no excuse to drive 105 mph. I was being stupid when I was speeding and I know that. I accepted my punishment without trying to justify my stupidity to myself or anyone else.

Oh well, I learned a valuable lesson and don't speed like that anymore. :goodjob:

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:30 AM
gah damn...well i was doing like 97 in the 70 w/ 2 other riders on the last 10miles of the interstate...i was more pissed because thats the first time i sped all night going home on a basically 3hr trip..but like u said..i manned up lol

blackboi50
01-15-2009, 11:32 AM
wow i feel so much better now :D.......my ticket is only 110 dollars :taun:.....1

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:34 AM
wow i feel so much better now :D.......my ticket is only 110 dollars :taun:.....1

they felt sorry for you because of the car u drive:lmfao:

DJ Maestro
01-15-2009, 11:37 AM
they felt sorry for you because of the car u drive:lmfao:

Real talk. :lmao:

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:37 AM
SHIT MINE WAS $500:lmfao: ...I SWEAR I GOTA STOP SPEEDING. I SENT MINE OFF A WEEK AND A HALF AGO. WHAT U GET ONE FOR? PAID HALF OF MY INSURANCE TO KEEP IT CURRENT LAST WK. I JUST LEFT THE ELEC. COMPANY THIS MORNING ASKING FOR A WK EXTENSION. AND THE WEEK BEFORE I WENT TO THE RENT/LEASE COMPANY TO LET THEM KNOW I'D BE 3DAYS LATE..I MEAN SHIT SON, I FEEL LIKE A FUCKIN LOSER, SERIOUSLY
95 in a 55... :(

It's true what they say, you shouldnt drive while emotional... :no:

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:41 AM
95 in a 55... :(

It's true what they say, you shouldnt drive while emotional... :no:

yea cuz i put skid marks at every red light and stop sign when im pissed...so yea..go somewhere and park...

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:42 AM
yea cuz i put skid marks at every red light and stop sign when im pissed...so yea..go somewhere and part...
I'll assume you meant park. Yeah, umm... I didnt realize how fast I was going

Sammich
01-15-2009, 11:45 AM
I'll assume you meant park. Yeah, umm... I didnt realize how fast I was going

excellent assumption! and u didnt see the trees as blurred objects..or were ur tears rain drops, falling from ur head? lol sorry couldnt resist

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 11:59 AM
I wasnt crying, I was pissed.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:01 PM
I wasnt crying, I was pissed.

NEXT TIME UR PISSED..CALL ME UP AND WE CAN DRIVE ANGERLY TOGETHER..WE CAN TAKE TURNS DRIVING PISSED AND GET LIKE 10 TICKETS:D

SLOWLYbtngU
01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Nah I am good. thx... No more tickets for me.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:05 PM
:lmao:

UR PAIN..I FEEL IT LIKE WINDOWS

ironchef
01-15-2009, 12:11 PM
You can do CAD in other fields besides Civil Engineering. If you really are good with CAD, I'd look around if I were you.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:15 PM
You can do CAD in other fields besides Civil Engineering. If you really are good with CAD, I'd look around if I were you.

i have/want to go to the local Technical College so that i can get my CAD certificate..i'm only in civil engineering cuz thats what my degree is in, i'm not that proficient in 3D CAD work. almost every CAD position i look at requires 3D CAD work, so thats why i want to at least get a certificate in it so i can learn 3D. i know a way to do it, but i know theres a faster way.

ironchef
01-15-2009, 12:18 PM
You don't have to be in the same field as your degree. Hell I'm getting a finance degree, and right now I'm in a marketing internship.

Student loans man, they're your friend. Plus the government has rolled out some new plans that make them really cost effective. Theres some in GA now that are only 1% interest, though theres some qualifications for it. I'm sure theres some like that where you live, over there in Kneegray ville.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:25 PM
You don't have to be in the same field as your degree. Hell I'm getting a finance degree, and right now I'm in a marketing internship.

Student loans man, they're your friend. Plus the government has rolled out some new plans that make them really cost effective. Theres some in GA now that are only 1% interest, though theres some qualifications for it. I'm sure theres some like that where you live, over there in Kneegray ville.

lol, yea i know, i just want a certificate, i wanted a degree in something so i could have a good foundation, but i want a certificate in CAD right now. most of Civil is 2D drawings..other fields do 3D...i wanna learn:D

ironchef
01-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Well then the easiest thing is a) download illegal copy of autocad and b) go to barnes and noble and pickup a 3d cad book. Learn the shit on your own, then when you go for the certificate you'll breeze through it, and maybe find a decent gig.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:33 PM
u know where i can get a copy of cad?

ironchef
01-15-2009, 12:36 PM
If you're willing to leave IA forever, I'll give you autocad :D.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:36 PM
If you're willing to leave IA forever, I'll give you autocad :D.

lol hook me up f00

dtmcnamara
01-15-2009, 12:57 PM
havent worked since the week before Thanksgiving...i feel ya

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:00 PM
DANG HOMIE, U STILL HAVENT FOUND ANYTHING? U FINISHED SCHOOL THOUGH DIDNT U?

dtmcnamara
01-15-2009, 01:03 PM
DANG HOMIE, U STILL HAVENT FOUND ANYTHING? U FINISHED SCHOOL THOUGH DIDNT U?

lol...i wish. I still have 4 years probably before I get my masters

I have an associates in Business Administration and then I changed my major to mechanical engineering. Should be at GA tech this time next year.....well hopefully...lol

oh and ya still nothing....I am going to a few places today to check on a few leads....hopefully something will show up

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:07 PM
SCREW ALL THAT SCHOOL..I ONLY WENT FOR TWO YEARS AND ABOUT QUIT LOL

I HOPE U FIND SOMETHING SOON MAN

dtmcnamara
01-15-2009, 01:09 PM
as long as im on unemployment i think i will be fine.

Well if my damn car would sell then I would be great

someone buy the S

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:10 PM
as long as im on unemployment i think i will be fine.

Well if my damn car would sell then I would be great

someone buy the S

ILL GE..OH NVM:(

The Ninja
01-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Fire ass song, Big Boi, listen very closely to the lyrics. Him and Mary are saying something serious, even though its a tad old.

Big Boi Ft. Mary J. Blige Somethings Gotta Give (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECD9nw4sqd0)

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:32 PM
I REMEMBER THAT SONG..DIDNT DO GREAT ON THE BILLBOARDS IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, BUT A SONG THAT RELATES, VERY WELL TO TODAYS CIRCUMSTANCES

The Ninja
01-15-2009, 01:34 PM
...'Cause its a Million dollars a gallon to get to work tomorrow...

Thats if you gotta gig and can swim and car pool
You rob peter
To pay Paul
and make Due
Make you
wanna write a note and take a pistol to that bank to
then pass it to the teller....but you know better..

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:38 PM
...'Cause its a Million dollars a gallon to get to work tomorrow...

Thats if you gotta gig and can swim and car pool
You rob peter
To pay Paul
and make Due
Make you
wanna write a note and take a pistol to that bank to
then pass it to the teller....but you know better..

YEA...TRUE STORY SON..THAT THOUGHT HAS CROSSED MY MIND..TIMES ARE THAT HARD

The Ninja
01-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Yea, its just too fast.

I heard it chopped'n'screwed by Dj Wrecka, it sounds so much better. So much better than listening to the original makes me think it was sped up just for the radio.

Songs that don't do well on the Billboards just mean white people didn't like them, troo story.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Yea, its just too fast.

I heard it chopped'n'screwed by Dj Wrecka, it sounds so much better. So much better than listening to the original makes me think it was sped up just for the radio.

Songs that don't do well on the Billboards just mean white people didn't like them, troo story.

THEY DIDNT LIKE THAT SONG CUZ CRACKERS ARENT AFFECTED BY THE RECESSION...ITS BUSHES FAULT:lmfao:

Nismo
01-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Everyone hates black people, even black people. They suck, you suck, get over it.
LOL QFT

TheGodfather
01-15-2009, 02:04 PM
I work in two markets where the economy is failing, real estate and stock market, but I've been keeping my head up and making enough to be comfortable.

Last year I was alot better off.

But hey, I'm white, why should I complain?

Sammich
01-15-2009, 02:05 PM
But hey, I'm white, why should I complain?

DONT JUDGE ME

I HAVE RIGHTS TOO...:lmfao:

BUT YEA...I BET ITS HARD TO KEEP UR HEAD UP ADMIST THAT

TheGodfather
01-15-2009, 02:10 PM
DONT JUDGE ME

I HAVE RIGHTS TOO...:lmfao:

BUT YEA...I BET ITS HARD TO KEEP UR HEAD UP ADMIST THAT

Yep, here in NY the real estate market isn't as bad as elsewhere, but it isn't great.

Maybe I'll seek reperations. :cheers:

Sammich
01-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Yep, here in NY the real estate market isn't as bad as elsewhere, but it isn't great.

Maybe I'll seek reperations. :cheers:

GET OFF MUH MONIES

DONT JUDGE ME I SAID

TheGodfather
01-15-2009, 02:16 PM
GET OFF MUH MONIES

DONT JUDGE ME I SAID

I wouldn't do that to you my badly burned friend. ;)

Sammich
01-15-2009, 02:17 PM
OH EM GEE

DATS RAY CYST

Nismo
Oh i want reperations too then!

wanggsticky

No!! the only thing that suck here is you and your ugly a$$ looking hood. Go get it repaint and reinstall it right. So here try this---> www.HowToInstallHood.com (http://www.HowToInstallHood.com)

Sammich
01-15-2009, 02:20 PM
OH...SNAP