PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever met a Girl that actually liked ANAL?

TheProfiteer
01-14-2009, 04:58 PM
Ok I have only sodomized one woman in my life, dont think im gonna do it again either. I personally did not like, lube drys up too fast, and its just too cold in there. Now. This was a while ago, and while she told me she liked it, the expressions on her face begged to differ.

Now I know girls like a little bit of the DP, a finger in the bum during a good pounding really sets some girls off.

but straight anal sodomizing, I personally think girls get no pleasure from that what so ever. (apart from the S&M crowd)

so anyone here ever had a girl that actually liked anal?

On_Her_Face
01-14-2009, 04:59 PM
I met two, one is on this website.

Note: dated both and did both.

Tracy
01-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Is it stinky?

DieselNuts
Ok I have only sodomized one woman in my life, dont think im gonna do it again either. I personally did not like, lube drys up too fast, and its just too cold in there. Now. This was a while ago, and while she told me she liked it, the expressions on her face begged to differ.

Now I know girls like a little bit of the DP, a finger in the bum during a good pounding really sets some girls off.

but straight anal sodomizing, I personally think girls get no pleasure from that what so ever. (apart from the S&M crowd)

I almost hooked up with a chick that told me that she liked anal...but her pussy had a REAL strong smell to it so I quit talking to her lol

ep9716

TheProfiteer
01-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Is it stinky?

well most girls who take it there, usually clear it up a few hours before expected action. Then they take about a half hour or so to prepare with a butt plug.

TheProfiteer
01-14-2009, 05:12 PM
I am asking not if you guys have girls who took it up the butt, but if they ACTUALLY enjoyed it.

I mean hoes will swallow nut too, but I guarantee you 90% of them do not like it.

ISAtlanta300
01-14-2009, 05:15 PM
I had one that really liked it... then again.. her being used to it meant the 'tightness' left a bit to be desired once she loosened up.....

But it was still fun.

TheProfiteer
01-14-2009, 05:16 PM
I had one that really liked it... then again.. her being used to it meant the 'tightness' left a bit to be desired once she loosened up.....

But it was still fun.

lol, yeah man at that point, when she farts it whistles.

4dmin
01-14-2009, 05:18 PM
lol yeah... my brothers girlfriend.

On_Her_Face
01-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Yes, they both LIKED it.

Vteckidd
01-14-2009, 05:26 PM
only done it once and it was for like a min. SHe didnt seem to mind it.

I really honestly can say i have no interest in it. If the pussy is good, theres no point in anal imo

TheProfiteer
01-14-2009, 05:28 PM
lol yeah... my brothers girlfriend.

you sodomized your brothers girl friend?

thats fucking cold man :goodjob::goodjob:

awesome.

collins
01-14-2009, 05:31 PM
This one little slut I don't associate with anymore liked it. Mine was the first dick that had ever entered that domain (or so I was told) and after the first time she would beg for it!

blaknoize
01-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Yea... and it wasnt goin down like that. Bish wanted it and wouldnt stop askin. I wasnt feelin tha idea of that.

On_Her_Face
01-14-2009, 05:50 PM
This one little slut I don't associate with anymore liked it. Mine was the first dick that had ever entered that domain (or so I was told) and after the first time she would beg for it!

Na, I beat you to it..

Ran
01-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Heh heh...gross. *Leaves*

Scotsman
01-14-2009, 06:10 PM
This one little slut I don't associate with anymore liked it. Mine was the first dick that had ever entered that domain (or so I was told) and after the first time she would beg for it!:eek: , does her name rhyme with muttons?

Julio
01-14-2009, 06:14 PM
ATM ..

Echonova
01-14-2009, 06:18 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/normal_anal.jpg

SiRed94
01-14-2009, 06:23 PM
I've met a few who enjoy it. One of my ex's liked it. They usually never like it the first couple of minutes, but they usually get into it and begin to enjoy it after a while. But if you use no lube or the wrong lube, they will never like it.

Tracy
01-14-2009, 06:25 PM
lol yeah... my brothers girlfriend.Ha! On blast just like that!

Buttons
01-14-2009, 06:40 PM
:eek: , does her name rhyme with muttons?

no... he is talking about an ex of his.

Scotsman
01-14-2009, 06:41 PM
no... he is talking about an ex of his.:ninja::lmfao:;)

Buttons
01-14-2009, 06:44 PM
:ninja::lmfao:;)

i see what you did there.

Echonova
01-14-2009, 07:10 PM
i see what you did there.LOL Damn, Scots... You nailed her!!!!!!!

Errr... wait that came out wrong.

OneSlow5pt0
01-14-2009, 07:11 PM
every girl ive been with has loved it...and they do get pleasure from it:goodjob:

KREEP
01-14-2009, 07:14 PM
I've met a few who enjoy it. One of my ex's liked it. They usually never like it the first couple of minutes, but they usually get into it and begin to enjoy it after a while. But if you use no lube or the wrong lube, they will never like it.
Jesus ! Have you ever try sticking your cock in a womans unlubed ass? It doesnt work at all....just not going to happen period:lmfao:

DieselNuts
01-14-2009, 07:18 PM

But it was still fun.
you know...they have an anus tightening gel for that...

KREEP
01-14-2009, 07:19 PM
I did know one girl who liked it. She was a drama queen and said she was preggers "again"! So I decided that I was going to break up with her and we went to Ballyhoos one night and when we got back to the room she was drunk and wanted the cock so I told her since she had pulled some drama pregnant bullshit that the only way I putting my cock in her was ITB.. She said ok so I strapped up and beat up her asshole! She loved it

Edit: she was a girl I dated and she used the " im pregnant " to fuck with me

DieselNuts
01-14-2009, 07:22 PM
lulz, by the way you said that, I think I know who you're talkin about...

Ed
01-14-2009, 07:39 PM
just one.

Echonova
01-14-2009, 07:41 PM
This one little slut I don't associate with anymore liked it. Mine was the first dick that had ever entered that domain (or so I was told) and after the first time she would beg for it!Note the key words...:D

Ed
01-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Note the key words...:D

for real, at least half of IA has peed in her butt.

Echonova
01-14-2009, 07:53 PM
for real, at least half of IA has peed in her butt.His first clue should have been the echo he heard while he was back there... That shit was like the Grand Canyon...

Or so I've heard.;)

Ed
01-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Or so I've heard.;)

:ninja:

Echonova
01-14-2009, 08:02 PM
:ninja:

OneSlow5pt0
01-14-2009, 08:03 PM
:ninja: ..

Killer
01-14-2009, 08:20 PM
[/b]
Jesus ! Have you ever try sticking your cock in a womans unlubed ass? It doesnt work at all....just not going to happen period:lmfao:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a friend do that...... wait.. TRIED to do that!! lol

him and i were talkin bout it.. and he said his girl was gonna let him.. but that they couldn't have vaginal intercourse.. (girl was a virgin..... didn't want to loser her virginity... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: if you take it in the pooper you're not a virgin!!! lol!!! imo!!!) anyways.. i was like well??? did you love it/hate it.. what about her..

"dude, i couldn't get it in there!!!!!"

me: what why???

"it just wouldn't go"

me: dude, did you use lube....???

"no"

me: did you at least spit on that shit!?!?!? (no pun intended)

"no"........

me: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways.. i've talked to girls that swear they love it.... been with one who hated it for the most part... then we found a position that she liked it..

i'm personally a fan.. it's more of a power trip/the fact that it's just dirty more so than the feeling of it for me...

had another friend explain it this way "man, if you're dick is in her pooper.. you own her.. it's like "bitch my dick is in your ass I'M THE MAN!" lol

dude is crazy!! lol

OneSlow5pt0
01-14-2009, 08:26 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a friend do that...... wait.. TRIED to do that!! lol

him and i were talkin bout it.. and he said his girl was gonna let him.. but that they couldn't have vaginal intercourse.. (girl was a virgin..... didn't want to loser her virginity... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: if you take it in the pooper you're not a virgin!!! lol!!! imo!!!) anyways.. i was like well??? did you love it/hate it.. what about her..

"it just wouldn't go"

"no"

"no"........

me: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways.. i've talked to girls that swear they love it.... been with one who hated it for the most part... then we found a position that she liked it..

i'm personally a fan.. it's more of a power trip/the fact that it's just dirty more so than the feeling of it for me...

had another friend explain it this way "man, if you're dick is in her pooper.. you own her.. it's like "bitch my dick is in your ass I'M THE MAN!" lol

dude is crazy!! lol

what happens if u skeet in her butt? does that make u more of a man,lol

qwick
01-14-2009, 08:28 PM

what does getting her to agree to ass to mouth make you?

KREEP
01-14-2009, 08:28 PM

"it just wouldn't go"

"no"

"no"........

dude is crazy!! lol
I wa sabout 16 and my girlfriend and I were fuckin and she said put it in my ass........well I had just started having sex and the thought of anal sex was awesome but I didnt have a clue....so I tried to put it in and I said it won't go! She said spit on it..........I was like what? Did this girl just tel me to spit on her asshole.......AWESOME! I spit and it took me nowhere. There was no way I was plowin her butthole with no ASTROGLIDE. that girl was a whore

OneSlow5pt0
01-14-2009, 08:29 PM
what does getting her to agree to ass to mouth make you?

im not sure,but im that too........lol

Killer

i think it's pointless to plow a pooper and not skeet in it!!!! that's like the the biggest reason to do it!!! i don't leave cream pies in vag.. too scary.. i want 0 babies right now... and well i know of 0 babies being born from skeeting in a pooper...

wait.. PBS was born that way..

DieselNuts

dude is crazy!! lol
hahaha!!! Exactly!

t3ggr
01-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Ed likes creme pies...

BTEC

dude is crazy!! lol
LMAO!!! :goodjob:

collins
Na, I beat you to it..
You dirty bastage! :lmfao: I'm sorry u did

does it rhyme with muttons absolutely not sir... It shounds closer to crustine :lmfao:

Got Milk?
01-14-2009, 08:31 PM
my cousin used to love ANAL. She was great at it too.

OneSlow5pt0
01-14-2009, 08:31 PM
i think it's pointless to plow a pooper and not skeet in it!!!! that's like the the biggest reason to do it!!! i don't leave cream pies in vag.. too scary.. i want 0 babies right now... and well i know of 0 babies being born from skeeting in a pooper...

wait.. PBS was born that way..

lol,very true.....one time i stuck my finger in after i was done,and kinda made me feel like spiderman...lol

KREEP
01-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Ed likes creme pies... Look here woman when we need to hear you say dirty things we will ask:D

DieselNuts
01-14-2009, 08:36 PM
im not sure,but im that too........lol
hahahahahaahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!

Look here woman when we need to hear you say dirty things we will ask:D
dont you mean "we will tell you"?

DieselNuts
01-14-2009, 08:39 PM
absolutely not sir... It shounds closer to crustine :lmfao:
you never showed me those nooooodz

qwick
I have only had one experience with this subject. The girl I was “talking” to said she had wanted to try it so we did, I’m pretty sure she didn’t like it because she started crying and asked me to stop.

BTEC
... It shounds closer to crustine :lmfao:
oh really? hmmm...
LOL!!!

collins
01-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Ya rly!!! :lmfao:

TheProfiteer
01-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Ed likes creme pies...

you're a dirty little big breasted girl arent you?

lol Eds a lucky man.

alpine_aw11
01-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Something you have all forgotten:

Whether or not she likes it is of no consequence.

collins
01-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Bwaaahahaha

qwick
01-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Does anyone in here "raw dog" it during anal or do you guys always "wrap it" up?

Kasper
01-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Ive dated 3 girls that loved it in the pooper! only had to use loob once and that was cause the one was on her period and we didnt start out in the vag. and blowin it in the pooper is the fun part! can never go wrong with it if they like it.

collins
01-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Does anyone in here "raw dog" it during anal or do you guys always "wrap it" up?
It sounds like most ppl do, judging from the responses in this thread :dunno: I wouldn't raw dog it with just any girl, but the one I've done it with yes. It was most def raw dogged LOL

Killer
01-14-2009, 10:21 PM
I wa sabout 16 and my girlfriend and I were fuckin and she said put it in my ass........well I had just started having sex and the thought of anal sex was awesome but I didnt have a clue....so I tried to put it in and I said it won't go! She said spit on it..........I was like what? Did this girl just tel me to spit on her asshole.......AWESOME! I spit and it took me nowhere. There was no way I was plowin her butthole with no ASTROGLIDE. that girl was a whore

if i didn't have lube i have ALWAYS came up with enough spit... may even borrow some from her... lol

Ed likes creme pies...

who doesn't like them!?!?!?! i just don't do them!!!!! lol

lol,very true.....one time i stuck my finger in after i was done,and kinda made me feel like spiderman...lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm cryin right now man!!! lol!!!!

Echonova
01-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Something you have all forgotten:

Whether or not she likes it is of no consequence.This man speaks the truth, and has been repped for his deeds. Let any man within the sound of my voice take heed... A wise man learns from his mistakes... A wiser man learns from others mistakes.

Never let a bitch have the upper hand.

So it is spoken, so shall it be written.

FlipKing
01-14-2009, 10:40 PM
Why has NO ONE quoted GOT MILK and is incest nasty ass? lol And My gf let me try it, but even with lube We couldnt get it in,lol. :( <--- me

Echonova
01-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Why has NO ONE quoted GOT MILK and is incest nasty ass? Because it's what he wants...

SiRed94
01-14-2009, 10:46 PM
[/b]

I was moreso meaning like trying to use spit as a lubricant. Kinda like when you are deep stroking her and it comes out and accidentally goes in the ass a couple of inches. Saliva does not work as an anal lube... it will get it in, but that's about it.

Killer
01-14-2009, 10:53 PM
I was moreso meaning like trying to use spit as a lubricant. Kinda like when you are deep stroking her and it comes out and accidentally goes in the ass a couple of inches. Saliva does not work as an anal lube... it will get it in, but that's about it.

you sir are mistaken... you're not hockin hard enough!!!

SiRed94
01-14-2009, 10:59 PM
you sir are mistaken... you're not hockin hard enough!!!

You can blow the mucus content of your nose onto your shaft and smear it around if you'd like. I'll stick to KY and Vaseline....

Killer
01-14-2009, 11:01 PM
vaseline???? sick....

i didn't say snorting.. i said hocking....

there's a diff... you get that deep down spit it stays slimey!! lol

Blitanicle99
01-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Not reading the thread.

I have met a girl that actually craved anal. I brought it up, she told me to pound her asshole. So I did. She went fucking crazy. Said she had never got off like that before. Bitch got crazy, wouldn't stop calling me. Haven't talked to her since.

WickedIXMR
01-15-2009, 12:41 AM
I got my ex drunk so she would do it but as soon as I finally got my dick half way in she started crying :dunno: Needless to say I was very mad at her.

ShooterMcGavin
01-15-2009, 08:13 AM

:lmfao: friction creates heat, maybe you shoulda been working it harder :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
01-15-2009, 08:14 AM
I met two, one is on this website.

Note: dated both and did both.
pics or it didn't happen :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
01-15-2009, 08:15 AM
vaseline???? sick....

i didn't say snorting.. i said hocking....

there's a diff... you get that deep down spit it stays slimey!! lol
you are one sick individual killer :upchuck:

Killer
01-15-2009, 08:33 AM
you are one sick individual killer :upchuck:

LOL!!! i try!

DieselNuts
01-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Not reading the thread.

I have met a girl that actually craved anal. I brought it up, she told me to pound her asshole. So I did. She went fucking crazy. Said she had never got off like that before. Bitch got crazy, wouldn't stop calling me. Haven't talked to her since.
:ninja: whats her number?

TheProfiteer
01-15-2009, 09:21 AM
:lmfao: friction creates heat, maybe you shoulda been working it harder :lmfao:

I dont know about you man, but for me friction and sex are just no no. I am not trying to get a "carpet" burn on my cock.

I like my pussy dripping wet and slippery, if you like the vag dry, more power to you.

Sammich
01-15-2009, 09:25 AM
LOL I HAVENT SODOMIZED ANY WOMAN...BUT I'VE HAD CONVERSATIONS W/ FEMALES I KNOW THAT SAY THEY ACTUALLY GET OFF ON IT..SO, WITH THIS POST, I SAY YEA, I KNOW THAT SOME CHICKS GET OFF ON IT

ShooterMcGavin
01-15-2009, 10:58 AM
I dont know about you man, but for me friction and sex are just no no. I am not trying to get a "carpet" burn on my cock.

I like my pussy dripping wet and slippery, if you like the vag dry, more power to you.
hey just saying, you were the one complaining about the coldness :lmao:

Hulud
01-15-2009, 11:00 AM
I am asking not if you guys have girls who took it up the butt, but if they ACTUALLY enjoyed it.

I mean hoes will swallow nut too, but I guarantee you 90% of them do not like it.
LOL @ you. stop picking up your girls from church

TheProfiteer
01-15-2009, 11:54 AM
LOL @ you. stop picking up your girls from church

You would be surprised how true the stereotype of church really is.

Just the type of girls who would be exclusively anal, in hopes of maintain their virginity.

Plus I dont pick up girls, been tied down in a relationship for the last 2.5 years.

BABY J
01-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Yes --- I have mets lots of women that like/enjoy anal. In fact, most of them say that they cum harder w/ anal than they do when they are sucking me off.

BABY J
01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
only done it once and it was for like a min. SHe didnt seem to mind it.

I really honestly can say i have no interest in it. If the pussy is good, theres no point in anal imo

On the contrary my brother from another father. Anal is 2 fold --- 1, the physical aspect of course. That's the least important, but definitely a lot of women who say they'd never, or that they hate it probably hasn't had it from a guy who knows what NOT to do. LOL. Every guy knows what TO do, but what NOT to do is where the men fuck up - LOL. The 2nd part is psychological - which in my mind is more important than the physical (other than the fact that 90% of women who can cum from anal will tell you that it's the hardest O ever). When a woman let's you put it in her ass, that is 100% trust and submission to you. Now --- this has less effect if she is a fuckin whore or gets paid for sex - LOL. But if it's a decent woman who allows you in that area, even for a short time --- you have the psychological and emotional advantage. There is NO argument or discussion that some1 can win with you after you've had your dick in their ass - LOL. YOU:1 HER: 0 This is even more powerful if she has never allowed it and you are the 1st.:idb:

OneSlow5pt0
01-15-2009, 12:06 PM
On the contrary my brother from another father. Anal is 2 fold --- 1, the physical aspect of course. That's the least important, but definitely a lot of women who say they'd never, or that they hate it probably hasn't had it from a guy who knows what NOT to do. LOL. Every guy knows what TO do, but what NOT to do is where the men fuck up - LOL. The 2nd part is psychological - which in my mind is more important than the physical (other than the fact that 90% of women who can cum from anal will tell you that it's the hardest O ever). When a woman let's you put it in her ass, that is 100% trust and submission to you. Now --- this has less effect if she is a fuckin whore or gets paid for sex - LOL. But if it's a decent woman who allows you in that area, even for a short time --- you have the psychological and emotional advantage. There is NO argument or discussion that some1 can win with you after you've had your dick in their ass - LOL. YOU:1 HER: 0 This is even more powerful if she has never allowed it and you are the 1st.:idb:

thier is alot of truth in this statement:goodjob:

collins
01-15-2009, 12:22 PM
baby j you are a mother fuggin priest of the anal church

Sammich
01-15-2009, 12:25 PM
baby j you are a mother fuggin priest of the catholic church

qft, he likes little boys, him and michael

BABY J
01-15-2009, 12:43 PM
^^ Fucker.

4dmin
01-15-2009, 01:01 PM
[/b]

yes and it works w/ this one scenario...

i know many dudes have had this - girl is all wet you are pounding the shit out of it - you pull out to slam it back in and BAM! :eek: .... .0000001 secs later she is curled up in fetal position :cry:

:lmfao:

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:03 PM
^^ Fucker.

LOL

i know many dudes have had this - girl is all wet you are pounding the shit out of it - you pull out to slam it back in and BAM! :eek: .... .0000001 secs later she is curled up in fetal position

'WHOA THATS MY ASS HOLE' :lmfao:

4dmin
01-15-2009, 01:07 PM
LOL

'WHOA THATS MY ASS HOLE' :lmfao:

if she won't give up anal you have to just take it :idb:

Sammich
01-15-2009, 01:08 PM
if she won't give up anal you have to just take it :idb:

THATS MY THEORY..HEY..ASK THAT QUESTION ON UR LUNCH TOMORROW AND POST UP THE RESULTS:lmfao:

Killer
01-15-2009, 02:37 PM

i know many dudes have had this - girl is all wet you are pounding the shit out of it - you pull out to slam it back in and BAM! :eek: .... .0000001 secs later she is curled up in fetal position :cry:

lol i've heard some stories on that.... lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Now, I'm a freak, but I don't like Anal... I won't lie. I have tried it and it's sooo not fun.

Killer
01-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Now, I'm a freak, but I don't like Anal... I won't lie. I have tried it and it's sooo not fun.

not asking you to explain..........

BUT diff positions may be more enjoyable...

i've read/heard that doggy anal can be completely unpleasant for a beginner... positions like this put more pressure on you... causing discomfort/pain..

tried this before.. she hated it........... tried it again on her back... after she got the "it's gonna hurt i don't want to" out of her head.. she really enjoyed it..

Sammich
01-15-2009, 03:00 PM

i've read/heard that doggy anal can be completely unpleasant for a beginner... positions like this put more pressure on you... causing discomfort/pain..

tried this before.. he hated it........... tried it again on his back... after he got the "it's gonna hurt i don't want to" out of his head.. he really enjoyed it..

wow. good info?

DeutscheBAG!
01-15-2009, 03:04 PM
you sodomized your brothers girl friend?

thats fucking cold man :goodjob::goodjob:

awesome.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f150/dbz20xl/bike%20nite/LOLWAAA.jpg

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-15-2009, 03:06 PM

tried this before.. she hated it........... tried it again on her back... after she got the "it's gonna hurt i don't want to" out of her head.. she really enjoyed it..

I've done it in every position, just short of hanging from a chandelier... It isn't comfortable in ANY way, shape, form or fashion.:no:

chinitoxamor
01-15-2009, 03:21 PM
the last girl i dated before i stop and starting being serious with someone, asked me to put it in her ass, i mean yeah its quite enjoyable, and she liked it, and it aint smell, but it sure had her not shi.tting right for a few days lol

Killer
01-15-2009, 03:22 PM
I've done it in every position, just short of hanging from a chandelier... It isn't comfortable in ANY way, shape, form or fashion.:no:

LOL!!!!!!! nice...

then it's def not for you!!! lol!!!!

Killer
01-15-2009, 03:24 PM
wow. good info?

took me a minute..

but i sees wut joo did thar.... :ninja:

ass

collins
01-15-2009, 03:37 PM
LOL sammichpwnt

DieselNuts
01-15-2009, 07:02 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: That happened the last time I had sex! She was curled up for quite some time too lol

Juggernaut
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
so anyone here ever had a girl that actually liked anal?Yes

GIXXERDK
01-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Fuck lube, I like the friction.

ef3001
01-19-2009, 08:13 PM
:idb:Yo, ive met bitch's who hate anal cuz of some faggot who tried to beat the shit(literally) outta the poop chute their first time tryin , bitch's who love it more than sex(its the nut they get tho), and some who no matter how much you finesse it they cant take more than the head... But keepin it "G" the first time i hit the poopie(raw) i blasted quicker than any honda quarter mile time record, that mutha be tight if u catch the right freak, but personally it's easier to find a bitch to take it up the ass if she dates the unda cover type i.e."he says up the ass is gay"(they crave it so much they go ape shit once u stroke that muthfuka), everytime ive heard these words the bitch was never less than a 7.5 outta 10.Even if i didnt like it i would do it to keep a bad bitch ya dig? Just make sure u strap it up, if he unda cover u want no parts of what he might bring home:gay:.
And yes anal is more psychological than physical, Nothings better than hittin some shit talking bitch up the ass, cuz u know u can talk just as much shit and then put it back in her mouf...:lmfao:

carrascopa
01-19-2009, 08:18 PM
most women like it bro.. IMO.. well ill say its about 50/50

the ones who dont like it, havent tried it, or havent tried it with a guy who knows how to do it without hurting them..

When I first starteed banging asses I was married, so it was easy for me to learn from my wife hot to tease the butthole first and loosen it up before going full force...

her and I got to learn together..

I like pussy waaaaay better though, i only fucc assholes because I can! nothing beats vagina

BABY J
01-19-2009, 08:19 PM
:idb:Yo, ive met bitch's who hate anal cuz of some faggot who tried to beat the shit(literally) outta the poop chute their first time tryin , bitch's who love it more than sex(its the nut they get tho), and some who no matter how much you finesse it they cant take more than the head... But keepin it "G" the first time i hit the poopie(raw) i blasted quicker than any honda quarter mile time record, that mutha be tight if u catch the right freak, but personally it's easier to find a bitch to take it up the ass if she dates the unda cover type i.e."he says up the ass is gay"(they crave it so much they go ape shit once u stroke that muthfuka), everytime ive heard these words the bitch was never less than a 7.5 outta 10.Even if i didnt like it i would do it to keep a bad bitch ya dig? Just make sure u strap it up, if he unda cover u want no parts of what he might bring home:gay:.
And yes anal is more psychological than physical, Nothings better than hittin some shit talking bitch up the ass, cuz u know u can talk just as much shit and then put it back in her mouf...:lmfao:

http://seriouscustoms.com/lmao/bush_uhhh.gif

RL...
01-19-2009, 08:30 PM
I tried it the other night, kind of. I got half way in and she said she didn't want to do it anymore. It was really tight but it just doesn't feel right. LOL

It's not warm and wet and inviting as pussy. PUSSY FTW!

Friggintitsman
01-19-2009, 08:47 PM
My girl loves it. I've made many a thread on it too. Look them up.

troo story

Ed
01-19-2009, 09:12 PM
My girl loves it. I've made many a thread on it too. Look them up.

troo story

i was waiting on you to reply on this issue.

PSINXS
01-19-2009, 09:25 PM
never encountered this in my life.

always thoguht it was a pornographic myth that girls enjoyed frequent butt sex.

OneSlow5pt0
01-19-2009, 09:27 PM
never encountered this in my life.

always thoguht it was a pornographic myth that girls enjoyed frequent butt sex.

no myth sir......it is 100% fact:goodjob:

PSINXS
01-19-2009, 09:29 PM
i've been rejected because of my endowment. i figured the pole takers only get paid to do it. guess i missed out in my whorish days. ah well.

Crazy Asian
01-19-2009, 09:35 PM
its called chloroform.

ef3001
01-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Anal is funny as fuck cuz unlike sex 90 % of the time you end up with a hard ass dick, no nut and some bitch curled up like one of them fucking things from alien. If you stick to bitch's who ***** wont do it and you will have the freakiest sex around. I rather the women in relationships anyway cuz i aint tryin to hit a bitch givin up the butthole like free mall samplers...

TheGodfather
01-21-2009, 04:13 AM
I got my ex drunk so she would do it but as soon as I finally got my dick half way in she started crying :dunno: Needless to say I was very mad at her.

:thinking: Boyfriends count in this thread?

They said girls faggot.

Piss off.

willum14pb
01-21-2009, 04:29 AM
tried it a few times, i can't get passed the tip without screaming pain ensuing.

00CelicaGT
01-21-2009, 11:09 AM

:english:

personally i havent tried anal yet do to the fact that not many black girls are willing to give up the pooper, im not to fond on sticking my dick where shit comes out. but i will admitt i have been curious lately and since im starting to date white chicks im pretty sure ill run into atleast 1 thats willing to let me PIITB.:cheers:

TheProfiteer
01-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Wow this thread is still going?

WL must be lacking in content lately.

Killer
01-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow this thread is still going?

WL must be lacking in content lately.

yeah.. it is...

tron
01-21-2009, 02:54 PM
lmao at this thread

but yes my ex loved it, i was her first everything (i love fresh ass)
but ever since i layed down the man stick she wont leave me alone. she has a bf but still comes back to me and the new bf aint getting shit.....LOL

_Christian_
01-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Thread title should be "Anyone ever met a Girl that didn't like ANAL?"

Killer
01-21-2009, 03:25 PM
Thread title should be "Anyone ever met a Girl that didn't like ANAL?"

that seems to be more rare... lol

BABY J
01-21-2009, 03:34 PM
LOL @ the "black chicks don't like it" comment. RUBBISH!!! My people (black people) are so special. :D

A black girl will get on a microphone in front of Jesus and everybody and say "HAIL NAAWWWWWW I don't suck dick!!!!", then turn around and take you backstage and suck the skin off it --- LOL. It's just what kinda people we are:D . On the same token, a white girl will openly admit in front of her grandparents at Thanksgiving Dinner "Well --- ummm, SURE I suck dick --- I mean, its natural and I don't see anything wrong with it." LOL. And for the men --- 2 white guys hanging out, and 2 black guys --- a hot chick walks by - the black guys will say "DAMN, I'd fuck the SHIT outta her" - while the white guys will say "holy geez, I'd eat her pussy until it fills with ice cream," LOL. Black guys will NOT just jump up an say that they eat snatch, but a white guy will. LOL. 2 different types of people we are, and it's so funny. So YES black girls are giving up the dooky chute on just as regular a basis as white girls. I know this b/c Julio told me, and he goes through 'em ALL!:goodjob:

Hmmm... and as far as the "putting my dick where shit comes out" comment --- u put your TONGUE where blood comes out don't you? LMAO --- AND you put it where other n*gg@s DICKS have been --- the same n*gg@s that are fuckin other bitches in the ass. LMAO!!

LOL -- HA HA

LO -

L -

ummm . wait.

I don't feel so hot anymore.

I gotta go. I feel the certain need to brush my teeth.

LizBiz
01-21-2009, 04:30 PM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You sir, are a DAMN trip!!!!!! I would :idb: you all day.......:ninja:

This shit right here,

a hot chick walks by - the black guys will say "DAMN, I'd fuck the SHIT outta her" - while the white guys will say "holy geez, I'd eat her pussy until it fills with ice cream," LOL. Black guys will NOT just jump up an say that they eat snatch, but a white guy will. LOL.

Is the DAMN truth!!! :cheers: And maybe that's why white guys do it better....:yes:

TheProfiteer
01-21-2009, 05:22 PM
I gotta go. I feel the certain need to brush my teeth.

no matter what you do you you will never get that taste out of your mouth

BABY J
01-21-2009, 05:52 PM
OHHH!!!!!

So this just in --- white guys eat pussy better than black guys!!! WOW!!! I can't believe that you said that Liz - I mean.... freal??? Well, w/ respect to all the black men on the board, I will be the lone voice of the black community and give you our response to that VERY INTERESTING comment.

and here it is --> :goodjob:

TheProfiteer
01-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Is Liz a black girl?

I have heard from a lot of girls that white guys do it better, but FOB asians do it the worst

Friggintitsman
01-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Funny you should ask I just banged my girl in the fart pipe a few minute ago

Friggintitsman
01-21-2009, 06:37 PM
Troo story

87 Turbo II
01-21-2009, 07:31 PM
I'd say she did. She was wetter than a swimming pool when I finished. Claimed she climaxed 3 times.

LizBiz
01-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Yes liz is a black girl IRL

In response to babyj...LMAO....wait...hahahahahahaha...hold on.....hahahaha LIRL.....ok.

Since we're talking about orally:

Based on my knowladge black guys are more into breakin it off and duces. "Ok I did you now you do me" or "what you gonna do for me" rare cases black guys want to please more than get theirs and those guys are on call keepers. Take notes.

White guys want to talk, get to know you, let me run my fingers in your hair. "You want that baby? Ok Ill do it"

I love black men all the way, but this is just what I've seen as a female. Of course there are special cases, I'm just saying in general.

Intercourse is a whole different story...

blackboi50
01-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Yes liz is a black girl IRL

In response to babyj...LMAO....wait...hahahahahahaha...hold on.....hahahaha LIRL.....ok.

Since we're talking about orally:

Based on my knowladge black guys are more into breakin it off and duces. "Ok I did you now you do me" or "what you gonna do for me" rare cases black guys want to please more than get theirs and those guys are on call keepers. Take notes.

White guys want to talk, get to know you, let me run my fingers in your hair. "You want that baby? Ok Ill do it"

I love black men all the way, but this is just what I've seen as a female. Of course there are special cases, I'm just saying in general.

Intercourse is a whole different story...

well seems black girls want white guys and black guys want white chicks!!!! :2cents:......1

ef3001
01-21-2009, 10:28 PM
Im black... Wanna quickie:idb:? If u do me me than maybe...Lol:lmfao:

And by the way its not that black guys don't eat the cooch(i like it if i know the bitch) It's just that i see what *****'s do the puss in porn(whiteboys on that other shit) and me personally if the bitch a freak, U let the lame she fucks wit eat it... beat it and go is the way for a hoe...

OneSlow5pt0
01-21-2009, 10:35 PM
might help,if u didnt refer to women as bitches

ef3001
01-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Whatever homie you can cake them hoes if you want,u probably stay face first in the puss...No thanks i fuck bitches and eat my lady. Eating random pussy is a good way to end up wit sourdough in your throat...

LizBiz
01-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Im black... Wanna quickie:idb:? If u do me me than maybe...Lol:lmfao:

And by the way its not that black guys don't eat the cooch(i like it if i know the bitch) It's just that i see what *****'s do the puss in porn(whiteboys on that other shit) and me personally if the bitch a freak, U let the lame she fucks wit eat it... beat it and go is the way for a hoe... LMAO point proven. Thanks!

OneSlow5pt0
01-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Whatever homie you can cake them hoes if you want,u probably stay face first in the puss...No thanks i fuck bitches and eat my lady. Eating random pussy is a good way to end up wit sourdough in your throat...

im not your "homie":goodjob:

i just dont like women degraded by names such as bitches and hoes

ef3001
01-21-2009, 10:53 PM
GTFO!!! OOKKKAAAYYY, well eating random young ladies pussies ain't the way to go. A bitch is a chick that gets dug out on the regular, no I wouldn't eat her pussy. If she were respectable and actually seems to wait to not only suck dick but to fuck too than that young lady may get ate, possibly. Didn't mean to offend you homie er uh excuse me Capt. Save Em

LizBiz
01-21-2009, 10:55 PM

i just dont like women degraded by names such as bitches and hoes don't worry bout it man its all good. I don't get phased by that crap, I know I'm not a bitch or a hoe so it don't matter to me lol. In one ear and out the other. Don't have time to mess with no one that says that stuff either. I like guys with class, like me. This is all in good fun.

OneSlow5pt0
01-21-2009, 10:57 PM
don't worry bout it man its all good. I don't get phased by that crap, I know I'm not a bitch or a hoe so it don't matter to me lol. In one ear and out the other. Don't have time to mess with no one that says that stuff either. I like guys with class, like me. This is all in good fun.

o yea,i wasnt really just cause he was talking with u.....its just one those things i hate.:cheers:

OneSlow5pt0
01-21-2009, 11:02 PM
GTFO!!! OOKKKAAAYYY, well eating random young ladies pussies ain't the way to go. A bitch is a chick that gets dug out on the regular, no I wouldn't eat her pussy. If she were respectable and actually seems to wait to not only suck dick but to fuck too than that young lady may get ate, possibly. Didn't mean to offend you homie er uh excuse me Capt. Save Em

sorry home skillet

i just hold myself alittle higher than chasing ass and talking down to women:goodjob:

ef3001
01-21-2009, 11:16 PM
You don't get it? If you run into some random chick and you hit it off, do you just eat the cooch? Hell no, even more i know of chicks(just like guys) who let dudes eat the puss and hit raw after she messed wit some dude twenty minutes earlier(timeline highly exxagerated)? Thats a bitch skank whatever(dudes do that shit and its nasty too). I didn't say i dont eat a lady every now and then but, perfect example would be the girl above. Se didn't get offended and get all stank about my opinion(sexy btw) she let that shit roll, that's cool to me and that shows class, i'll eat that for a dollar. But women who don't respect themselves and then do some grimey shit like that, Whores.
BTW i don't let just any chick suck it either(sorry), people walk around like herpes don't get in your mouth(ugh).Think about that eating the next o so sweet young ladies cooch...

OneSlow5pt0
01-21-2009, 11:21 PM
well idk why your talking bout eating pussy,this thread is about anal....and i only with one girl,so im fine.

ef3001
01-21-2009, 11:46 PM
All the same... Hitting Ass Hole shouldn't be a past time nor should pussy... Especially with hoes...:D
HSV-2 and HPW and HPV are all skin diseases contracted even if a condom is present try not hitting to many assholes and eat to much pussy is all im saying :eek:

Thighs
01-22-2009, 11:51 AM
well ive been with the same girl for almost 3 years now, and she fucking loves buttsex. in fact, im gonna do that tonight.

MrBoostedCRX
01-22-2009, 11:55 AM
it all depeneds...if shes bearly trying it, she'll be bleeding the next day...but once u slowly make her liking it, she'll love it those days shes on her period! :goodjob:

Killer
01-22-2009, 01:31 PM
Eating random pussy is a good way to end up wit sourdough in your throat...

awww... sick!!!!!

i just dont like women degraded by names such as bitches and hoes

"bitches aint shit but hoes and trick lick on the nuts and suck the dick"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rRqxZDOlVk

ironchef
01-22-2009, 01:34 PM
LOL @ the "black chicks don't like it" comment. RUBBISH!!! My people (black people) are so special. :D

A black girl will get on a microphone in front of Jesus and everybody and say "HAIL NAAWWWWWW I don't suck dick!!!!", then turn around and take you backstage and suck the skin off it --- LOL. It's just what kinda people we are:D . On the same token, a white girl will openly admit in front of her grandparents at Thanksgiving Dinner "Well --- ummm, SURE I suck dick --- I mean, its natural and I don't see anything wrong with it." LOL. And for the men --- 2 white guys hanging out, and 2 black guys --- a hot chick walks by - the black guys will say "DAMN, I'd fuck the SHIT outta her" - while the white guys will say "holy geez, I'd eat her pussy until it fills with ice cream," LOL. Black guys will NOT just jump up an say that they eat snatch, but a white guy will. LOL. 2 different types of people we are, and it's so funny. So YES black girls are giving up the dooky chute on just as regular a basis as white girls. I know this b/c Julio told me, and he goes through 'em ALL!:goodjob:

Hmmm... and as far as the "putting my dick where shit comes out" comment --- u put your TONGUE where blood comes out don't you? LMAO --- AND you put it where other n*gg@s DICKS have been --- the same n*gg@s that are fuckin other bitches in the ass. LMAO!!

LOL -- HA HA

LO -

L -

ummm . wait.

I don't feel so hot anymore.

I gotta go. I feel the certain need to brush my teeth.Motherfucker, I just spit my drink out cause of that. LOL:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

BABY J
01-22-2009, 09:06 PM
^^ glad I could help.