PDA

View Full Version : Optima batteries?

Kelly_Rene
09-16-2005, 08:18 AM
How much do OptIMA Batteries usaully sell for?

And:
If I am able to sell theses to ya'll cheaper than what they would usaully go for would anyone be interest?

Please let me know. If I can get a good demand for them then I will be able to sell them to anybody! So keep this in Mind

rolling_trip
09-16-2005, 08:23 AM
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?Ntt=Optima&x=29&y=18&Ntk=KeywordSearch&DDS=1&searchinresults=false&N=0&target=egnsearch.asp

should give u a good idea

Jon00
09-16-2005, 01:25 PM
they suck lol just playing

about 120

speedminded
09-16-2005, 03:23 PM
What they sell for....yellow top, red top, blue top, etc.? I would imagine wholesale is about 50% of retail on them and you can probably get them for 10% or so over that?

Why not find out what you can get them for ...say if you bought 10 then see if there is a demand at the price [don't forget to add in your cut first]. If you can get them and still make a little money off selling them for $75-80 then i'm sure you could sell quite a few on here. Everyones first question is going to be "how much"...so prolly need that answered first.

I have a red and yellow laying around my shop, but not for honda unless someone plans to relocate it to the back.

Kelly_Rene
09-16-2005, 03:27 PM
What they sell for....yellow top, red top, blue top, etc.? I would imagine wholesale is about 50% of retail on them and you can probably get them for 10% or so over that?

Why not find out what you can get them for ...say if you bought 10 then see if there is a demand at the price [don't forget to add in your cut first]. If you can get them and still make a little money off selling them for $75-80 then i'm sure you could sell quite a few on here. Everyones first question is going to be "how much"...so prolly need that answered first.

I have a red and yellow laying around my shop, but not for honda unless someone plans to relocate it to the back.

Yeah, See the things is, I can't just buy a few, I have to buy a whole pallet of them lol. And in order to do that I have to make sure they are not going ot sit in my warehouse for forever :-D

speedminded
09-16-2005, 03:32 PM
Yeah, See the things is, I can't just buy a few, I have to buy a whole pallet of them lol. And in order to do that I have to make sure they are not going ot sit in my warehouse for forever :-DFigure out the cost, add your cut, divide it out, and post up the estimated price...oh yeah, i'll be looking for another one soon ;)