PDA

View Full Version : firestone lifetime alignment

osiriskidd
01-14-2009, 12:24 PM
anyone having problems with them not printing out your paperwork? first time i was lied to and told "we ran out of ink"

second time i was in a run and didnt check paperwork til i get home.

next time i go i'm gonna sit there and make sure they do it.
i've gone to 2 different locations. 1 on peachtree industrial and 1 on Buford HWY in doraville.

Jin
01-14-2009, 12:30 PM
They always gave it to me after I asked for it without any issues.

I'm pretty sure they only give it to you after you request it.

I used to go to the one next to Mall of GA because a friend was the Manager there.

TypeRPersonality
01-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Request it next time. They don't care to print it out unless customers request the paperwork.

boosted b
01-14-2009, 04:33 PM
because all they do is toe and go they don't adjust anything else

TypeRPersonality
01-15-2009, 08:22 PM
because all they do is toe and go they don't adjust anything else

Because most camber and caster settings aren't adjustable.

KevinT707
01-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I received my paperwork for my Firestone LT alignment after he entered me into the computer. He told me I can go to any Firestone nationwide & never need paperwork either.

Very true.

SL65AMG
01-16-2009, 12:07 PM
so you just have to buy a set of tires from them and you get the alignment deal???

or do you pay $____ and get lifetime alignments

mushroom_toy
01-16-2009, 05:33 PM
^#2 is right. When I got it on the truck a couple years ago it was like $99.99

.blank cd
01-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Firestone is a fucking JOKE. I wouldnt reccommend someone I hated to take their car there.

.blank cd
01-16-2009, 08:13 PM
so you just have to buy a set of tires from them and you get the alignment deal???

or do you pay $____ and get lifetime alignmentsDont trust that. I tried that and they convinently said my girlfriends car was out of warranty or something like that due to the fine print. I tried to get them to fix work THEY fucked up on.

And I wouldnt badmouth Firestone if it happend once. I normally give people the benifit of the doubt, but I've had HORRIBLE experiences with Firestone on--not one--not two--but THREE separate occasions.

So, I'll say it again, Firestone is a JOKE. A joke where the punchline makes you want to punch babies...

Knock Knock
Whos There?
Firestone

*punch*

osiriskidd
01-16-2009, 09:37 PM
thanks for the reply's guys. i was wondering because my steering wheel shakes at 60mph and that just started occuring. steering didn't feel any different after i got it back.

i still need to check if i have a bent rim or something though... ride's bumpy at under 20mph

mushroom_toy
01-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Ive always been happy with Firestone. You cant blame everyone one of them only the ones that give shitty service. Ive always been treated good at the one in Gainesville.

.blank cd
01-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Ive always been happy with Firestone. You cant blame everyone one of them only the ones that give shitty service. Ive always been treated good at the one in Gainesville.
I got crappy service from 3 DIFFERENT locations. That's not a coincidence and it's entirely too many. If I got shit on 3 times by the same store, shame on me. But this is not the case. I STRONGLY reccommend taking your car elsewhere

Frög
01-17-2009, 01:23 AM
I would never let them do a alignment to any of my cars..

mushroom_toy
01-17-2009, 01:46 AM
Sorry for all of yalls experiences Im perfectly happy with them and will continue to do business there. :)

boosted b
01-17-2009, 07:16 AM
i know that but on most vehicles that do have adjustable camber and caster they don't do it or they try and charge u extra

TypeRPersonality
01-19-2009, 09:49 PM
i know that but on most vehicles that do have adjustable camber and caster they don't do it or they try and charge u extra

Hence, Standard Alignment. Which means toe-and-go. Often times, adjustments of camber or caster requires washers or shims and only mask the real problem of why the specs is off.

AtifSajid
02-03-2009, 09:10 PM
I never had that problem and I have a lifetime, you know what though. she manually printed me one out. But said it was in the computer system. Imma go check it out this weekend and see if they do my alignment for free or trip about it.