what is that?

nitrousfed
01-13-2009, 07:22 PM
what is that?
for those of you that dont know S1000 is a member on the forums(ALLEN payne
)

JDMJAYDC2
01-13-2009, 07:23 PM
looks like a bad ass carb. i only know webers so im unsure what company that is but def looks like it means business

nitrousfed
01-13-2009, 07:25 PM
its a quick fuel 875

FasTech
01-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Quick Fuel are alright Carb's... My dad has had a few.... I'm more less a Holley man myself.

nitrousfed
01-13-2009, 07:33 PM
i love it i have a holley on my conver this will be my first quick fuel carb ready to try it out and see how it does

FasTech
01-13-2009, 07:34 PM
i love it i have a holley on my conver this will be my first quick fuel carb ready to try it out and see how it does

So what motor you running it on?

nitrousfed
01-13-2009, 07:38 PM
So what motor you running it on?
ford:no: :goodjob:

FasTech
01-13-2009, 07:41 PM
ford:no: :goodjob:

302? Anything else done to it?

wannab20hatch
01-13-2009, 07:43 PM
thats a sweet carb and if you go bigger and need more fuel just gotta change out the air bleeds and the annular booster along with the jets and your good to. i use to build the main bodies for demon.

nitrousfed
01-13-2009, 08:56 PM
302? Anything else done to it?
all "stock" thats the onl way to go

all parts were in "stock" when i bought them

dragoncelica
01-13-2009, 11:49 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=177596&stc=1

SORY FOR POOP YOUR PARTY, BUT WAKE UP MY FRIEND,
THEY CAN!
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/CANDUNGO1515/celicapitopagan.jpg

Catnip
01-14-2009, 12:35 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=177596&stc=1

SORY FOR POOP YOUR PARTY, BUT WAKE UP MY FRIEND,
THEY CAN!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/wheelie-1.jpg

nitrousfed
01-14-2009, 01:51 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/84_318i/wheelie-1.jpg what motor is in that car bet its not a 4cyl import motor and besides im not like everyone else i have respect for anything that is fast

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Bahhhh all i see is a dumbass who dont know how to lift the foot off the pedal when needed! I bet that car broke the divine majesty when landed!
hey, i have seen a lot of dumbass in 4 banggers imports doing the same, so chill out bro!

nitrousfed
01-14-2009, 02:07 AM
did i come off like a dick if i did fuck it i am one but no i didnt u must have not read my last post once again for all the slow people with their helments not strapped on i have respect for anything that is fast and stays together hell i had a b16 ef for years and actualy if a car is built right it wont break anything when it lands tubular a arms and k members are stronger than you think

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 07:46 AM
did i come off like a dick if i did fuck it i am one but no i didnt u must have not read my last post once again for all the slow people with their helments not strapped on i have respect for anything that is fast and stays together hell i had a b16 ef for years and actualy if a car is built right it wont break anything when it lands tubular a arms and k members are stronger than you think
Hey sweety pie you need to take a chill pill Bro you went tru the roof like a damn coke botlle on mentos!
You got a b16 you still slow bro so strap the helmet yourself, that car no matter how many tubular components it got in its front end, when it comes down it broke almost in two, and by the way who was the first one that comes like a dick head posting a poster of a domestic in an import forum DUHHHH,
anyway i did read what you posted and if you respect anything fast that stay together you better shut the fuck up and keep up with the thread, i just make a correction on your thread about that picture poster you got in it. so again chill the fuck out sweety!

CHADbee
01-14-2009, 09:55 AM
hahahahaaaa hell yeah! chevy FTW.

btw this thread seams to be chop full of slowness, and im not talking about cars :headslap:

Matt@Z1_350z
01-14-2009, 01:12 PM
I pretty sure Imports can do it too!!!

Glides
01-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey sweety pie you need to take a chill pill Bro you went tru the roof like a damn coke botlle on mentos!
You got a b16 you still slow bro so strap the helmet yourself, that car no matter how many tubular components it got in its front end, when it comes down it broke almost in two, and by the way who was the first one that comes like a dick head posting a poster of a domestic in an import forum DUHHHH,
anyway i did read what you posted and if you respect anything fast that stay together you better shut the fuck up and keep up with the thread, i just make a correction on your thread about that picture poster you got in it. so again chill the fuck out sweety!

Actually. YOU are the one that freaked out over a photo. You keep calling him sweetie and stuff, just go on over there and drop his trousers and give him a big ol Sausage snogging. It's a photo dude......you need to be the one taking the chill shake. Yea your Celica photo rocks, I for one am glad you posted it. But as for cursing at him and getting all hurt in the butt over a photo, then try to turn it around like it was his fault....just makes it pass over into stupid land.

FoolsDrifFWD
01-14-2009, 01:34 PM
nice

CHADbee
01-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Actually. YOU are the one that freaked out over a photo. You keep calling him sweetie and stuff, just go on over there and drop his trousers and give him a big ol Sausage snogging. It's a photo dude......you need to be the one taking the chill shake. Yea your Celica photo rocks, I for one am glad you posted it. But as for cursing at him and getting all hurt in the butt over a photo, then try to turn it around like it was his fault....just makes it pass over into stupid land.
http://www.nytimes.com/images/blogs/tvdecoder/posts/0108/moment-of-truth.jpg

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Read before you talk bro, and check who call names first! him, by calling me dick or you are just like any other can blower that just open your mouth and try to e-tough someone before reading? Looks like you got extensive experience doing the trousers and sausage snogging thing, so go with your boyfriend and do your stuff, and by the way i dont have to e-tough nobody, i didnt get hurt for a photo i just tell the truth with another awesome picture, but i wasnt cursing nobody till he call me names, so if you dont like it, and like you said get butt hurt, sorry for you, but dont worry, thanks to welcome me to your stupid land but no thanks you can be there by yourself!

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 01:53 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/images/blogs/tvdecoder/posts/0108/moment-of-truth.jpg
by the way yes its true the last post go with you too HEHEHEHHEHE!:gay:

CHADbee
01-14-2009, 02:00 PM
by the way yes its true the last post go with you too HEHEHEHHEHE!:gay:
THANKS ;)

Elbow
01-14-2009, 02:07 PM
I pretty sure Imports can do it too!!!

LOL, no joke I was going to get that picture.

Glides
01-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Read before you talk bro, and check who call names first! him, by calling me dick or you are just like any other can blower that just open your mouth and try to e-tough someone before reading? Looks like you got extensive experience doing the trousers and sausage snogging thing, so go with your boyfriend and do your stuff, and by the way i dont have to e-tough nobody, i didnt get hurt for a photo i just tell the truth with another awesome picture, but i wasnt cursing nobody till he call me names, so if you dont like it, and like you said get butt hurt, sorry for you, but dont worry, thanks to welcome me to your stupid land but no thanks you can be there by yourself!

I'm gong to break this one down a piece at a time because this guy is EPIC!!!!.

Read before you talk bro, and check who call names first! him, by calling me dick

I did. He never once called you a name. He said S L O W P E O P L E....Now if you took offense to that. Then you must think yourself slow. Funny how that works isn't it, because he never called you a dick.....He asked you if HE came off as a dick, then he called HIMSELF a dick....Just being able to read isn't enough, being able to understand what you read is also needed.

or you are just like any other can blower that just open your mouth and try to e-tough someone before reading?

Hmm. I don't recall ever trying to "E-tough" you. But once again, you do think yourself slow and your comprehension skills ARE a bit slow so i'll just take that one with a grain of salt.

Looks like you got extensive experience doing the trousers and sausage snogging thing, so go with your boyfriend and do your stuff,

Hmm. This one was just plain out of nowhere. Please post my resume of Sausage Snogging Experience please. Names, dates and Boyfriends name included....and no cheating. I wasn't the one calling him sweetie and sweetypie though......Hmmm.

i didnt get hurt for a photo i just tell the truth with another awesome picture

No, you did get hurt. You got angry, mad and upset to the point where you slowed down, didn't read a single thing that he said and started flying off the handle. Though you did post an awesome picture...I will agree with that.

but i wasnt cursing nobody till he call me names,

But...he...didn't...call...you...names..:thinking:

so if you dont like it, and like you said get butt hurt, sorry for you, but dont worry, thanks to welcome me to your stupid land but no thanks you can be there by yourself!

This last part, along with the entirety of your post was so full of commas and run ons that I blanked out. At first I thought you were writing some Japanese car company slogan such as...."Serious launch of Car....We hope speed over your fathers sunny rivals". Then I came to realize that you actually meant something in there. I just chalked it up to you thinking you are slow and all.

So let's recap shall we students.

You not only cursed him out, you cursed him out for calling himself a name...over a photo that you took offense too in a thread about a Carb.

Fail meter reads......10!!!!

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm gong to break this one down a piece at a time because this guy is EPIC!!!!.
Ohhhhh so we got a smart ass here.

I did. He never once called you a name. He said S L O W P E O P L E....Now if you took offense to that. Then you must think yourself slow. Funny how that works isn't it, because he never called you a dick.....He asked you if HE came off as a dick, then he called HIMSELF a dick....Just being able to read isn't enough, being able to understand what you read is also needed.
Now i tell you, you are slow, You said he call himself a Dick, but is ovious you are all on just one side here cuz i did understand very good his intentions on his comment i am not as stupid as you, Mr. Know it all.

Hmm. I don't recall ever trying to "E-tough" you. But once again, you do think yourself slow and your comprehension skills ARE a bit slow so i'll just take that one with a grain of salt.
Yea wright!!!!!

Hmm. This one was just plain out of nowhere. Please post my resume of Sausage Snogging Experience please. Names, dates and Boyfriends name included....and no cheating. I wasn't the one calling him sweetie and sweetypie though......Hmmm.
naahhhhhh? you are the one with the ideas not me hahahahahaha!
you know what you do and with who, i dont care!

No, you did get hurt. You got angry, mad and upset to the point where you slowed down, didn't read a single thing that he said and started flying off the handle. Though you did post an awesome picture...I will agree with that.
ohhhh i get mad and angry about the picture? I just answer with another picture and pooffffff tru the roof went the looser and then you came like the defender of his ass, come on men and this you call Epic? i just see a bunch of ass hurt butt buddyes.

But...he...didn't...call...you...names..:thinking:
You can said whatever you want i just call it the way i see it if you dont like it work it out!

This last part, along with the entirety of your post was so full of commas and run ons that I blanked out. At first I thought you were writing some Japanese car company slogan such as...."Serious launch of Car....We hope speed over your fathers sunny rivals". Then I came to realize that you actually meant something in there. I just chalked it up to you thinking you are slow and all.
All i just see here is a lot of, :blah: :blah: Flablah blah blah,:blah: :blah: when you came up with something that make sense talk to me Bobby, other than that just dont waste my time.

So let's recap shall we students.

You not only cursed him out, you cursed him out for calling himself a name...over a photo that you took offense too in a thread about a Carb.
I call him names after he did, I did post the picture that flip you guys over and you are trying to blame it on me,
In my opinion i think you are suffering someone elses fever, What? he didnt have a mind of his own or you are his butt buddy and you get mad cuz i respond to your boyfriend the way i should. If not just stay out.

Fail meter reads......10!!!!
Ohhhh hell yea, your fail meter? hell yea.;)

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 04:54 PM
By the way i wont loose my time in this thread anymore so no matter what you say i wont answer any more nonsense from anyone elses in this thread, so bye and good luck with the carb!

JITB
01-14-2009, 04:57 PM
BITCH WHAT!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2009/2170032045_65db7a7f46.jpg?v=0

Glides
01-14-2009, 05:13 PM
By the way i wont loose my time in this thread anymore so no matter what you say i wont answer any more nonsense from anyone elses in this thread, so bye and good luck with the carb!

You won't Loose it?

It's LOSE Mr Dead Brain Cell.

Thank god you aren't LOSING more time in this thread since you spent the whole time LOSING in it anyways. :lmfao:

Glides
01-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Ohhhhh so we got a smart ass here.

Now i tell you, you are slow, You said he call himself a Dick, but is ovious you are all on just one side here cuz i did understand very good his intentions on his comment i am not as stupid as you, Mr. Know it all.

Yea wright!!!!!

naahhhhhh? you are the one with the ideas not me hahahahahaha!
you know what you do and with who, i dont care!

ohhhh i get mad and angry about the picture? I just answer with another picture and pooffffff tru the roof went the looser and then you came like the defender of his ass, come on men and this you call Epic? i just see a bunch of ass hurt butt buddyes.

You can said whatever you want i just call it the way i see it if you dont like it work it out!

All i just see here is a lot of, :blah: :blah: Flablah blah blah,:blah: :blah: when you came up with something that make sense talk to me Bobby, other than that just dont waste my time.

I call him names after he did, I did post the picture that flip you guys over and you are trying to blame it on me,
In my opinion i think you are suffering someone elses fever, What? he didnt have a mind of his own or you are his butt buddy and you get mad cuz i respond to your boyfriend the way i should. If not just stay out.

Ohhhh hell yea, your fail meter? hell yea.;)

Nuh uh....You are.

You can't capitalize half the sentences you start......but you can capitalize the word Dick......Hmmm

Oh...and the Wright brothers first flew an airplane. It's Right....Riiiiight.

Fail.

nitrousfed
01-14-2009, 07:46 PM
anyway i did read what you posted and if you respect anything fast that stay together you better shut the fuck up and keep up with the thread, i just make a correction on your thread about that picture poster you got in it. so again chill the fuck out sweety! as i sit here an read this b.s post it think its just funny how someone can get pissied off over a poster i am hwere to tell you none of my cars have ever been slow except for my dd a 07 grandprix if you think you are fast we can do this to ways. 1 i will unplug 2 spark plug wires give you six cars my car on one kit and let my WIFE drive 2. we go heads up my car the way it sits give you 10 and send you home with your nuts in your pocket. my b16 ef ran 12.xxxs on bfg drag radials how fast fast has your lil barbie celica been?? didnt think so maybe you should go back and re read my first post i said i am a dick not you or anybody else on the forums and incase you didnt know or just to stupid to realise it but there are plenty of v8 guys on the import form people like you that are to stupid to know any better arent worth any more of my time than what i have already givin you wastin my time typing this

nitrousfed
01-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Read before you talk bro, and check who call names first! him, by calling me dick or you are just like any other can blower that just open your mouth and try to e-tough someone before reading? Looks like you got extensive experience doing the trousers and sausage snogging thing, so go with your boyfriend and do your stuff, and by the way i dont have to e-tough nobody, i didnt get hurt for a photo i just tell the truth with another awesome picture, but i wasnt cursing nobody till he call me names, so if you dont like it, and like you said get butt hurt, sorry for you, but dont worry, thanks to welcome me to your stupid land but no thanks you can be there by yourself! maybe i was still drunk when i typed my post but i called myself a dick :screwy:

nitrousfed
01-14-2009, 07:55 PM
what motor is in that car bet its not a 4cyl import motor and besides im not like everyone else i have respect for anything that is fast

did i come off like a dick if i did fuck it i am one but no i didnt u must have not read my last post once again for all the slow people with their helments not strapped on i have respect for anything that is fast and stays together hell i had a b16 ef for years and actualy if a car is built right it wont break anything when it lands tubular a arms and k members are stronger than you think Both of these are my post. please tell me where i called someone a name:lmfao:

civicsol
01-14-2009, 08:04 PM
:goodjob: ford tuff with chevy stuff

nitrousfed
01-14-2009, 08:19 PM
i have seen some realy fast mustangs with chevy motors in the. there is one that goes to AMS it has a chevy motor with a turbo

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 11:48 PM
You won't Loose it?

It's LOSE Mr Dead Brain Cell.

Thank god you aren't LOSING more time in this thread since you spent the whole time LOSING in it anyways. :lmfao:
Since you keep calling me out, i will enjoy losing my time bashing you back cuz really i dont have nothing else to do!
there is always a super smart ass grammar teacher in each forum and they come out specially when they dont have shit else to say, keep em comming, loser:chuckles:

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Nuh uh....You are.

You can't capitalize half the sentences you start......but you can capitalize the word Dick......Hmmm

Oh...and the Wright brothers first flew an airplane. It's Right....Riiiiight.

Fail.
It looks like you have that word in your mind all the time looks like you dream of DICK all the time specially up your butt:nautjerk:

dragoncelica
01-14-2009, 11:56 PM
as i sit here an read this b.s post it think its just funny how someone can get pissied off over a poster i am hwere to tell you none of my cars have ever been slow except for my dd a 07 grandprix if you think you are fast we can do this to ways. 1 i will unplug 2 spark plug wires give you six cars my car on one kit and let my WIFE drive 2. we go heads up my car the way it sits give you 10 and send you home with your nuts in your pocket. my b16 ef ran 12.xxxs on bfg drag radials how fast fast has your lil barbie celica been?? didnt think so maybe you should go back and re read my first post i said i am a dick not you or anybody else on the forums and incase you didnt know or just to stupid to realise it but there are plenty of v8 guys on the import form people like you that are to stupid to know any better arent worth any more of my time than what i have already givin you wastin my time typing this
Wow 12 seconds!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Let me tell you this DICK, summer time, Commerce test and tune 1/4 mile, bring the fastest vehicle you own. thats it! ;)
i will find this thread and give you a date exactlly ok!

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 12:36 AM
be very careful what you ask for like i said i will unhook 2 spark plug wires give you SIX car lenghts use only 1 kit and let my wife driive the car

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 12:44 AM

W.O.W. you are still here responding

allen8603
01-15-2009, 01:07 AM
first of all its ALLEN payne
second my names not s1000 on this forum, you shoulda asked damon, then atleast i woulda known you were getting flamed.
third you never had a 12 second honda cuz you couldnt get to a track
fourth i bet damon will out run you
last YOULL NEVER BEAT ME!!!!!!

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 01:26 AM
took you long enough:taun:

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 02:44 AM
be very careful what you ask for like i said i will unhook 2 spark plug wires give you SIX car lenghts use only 1 kit and let my wife driive the car
Ok yea like you own a 700WHP car hahahha, what you got? i hope you got more than 800whp in your FERD and run better than 8.60's

here is a litlle clip of what we can do so check it out and dont chicken out,
by the way this is a 4 banger street corolla with 26x8.5 so just imagin what we can do with a 2JZ and 28x10.5 DICK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33bogMDBgaI

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 02:56 AM
W.O.W. you are still here responding
Yeap i am bored, so i say why not raise a litlle hell in that thread!
I hope you dont mind hehehhee!

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 03:17 AM
Here is a litlle clip also of the celica in the picture!
stock internals 2jz single turbo and a glide! real mild car stock suspension on 26x10, did i tell you i worked in this one too? well you know now!
http://www.grs-motorsports.com/noticias/foro/videos/Salinas/60.wmv

Glides
01-15-2009, 03:24 AM
Since you keep calling me out, i will enjoy losing my time bashing you back cuz really i dont have nothing else to do!
there is always a super smart ass grammar teacher in each forum and they come out specially when they dont have shit else to say, keep em comming, loser:chuckles:

Yeap....but guess who is using Lose correctly in a sentence now.....You. So I win.

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 03:32 AM
Yeap....but guess who is using Lose correctly in a sentence now.....You. So I win.
So what you want a medal hahahaha you sure are entretaining, grammar teacher!

Glides
01-15-2009, 03:37 AM
Ok yea like you own a 700WHP car hahahha, what you got? i hope you got more than 800whp in your FERD and run better than 8.60's

here is a litlle clip of what we can do so check it out and dont chicken out,
by the way this is a 4 banger street corolla with 26x8.5 so just imagin what we can do with a 2JZ and 28x10.5 DICK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33bogMDBgaI

What we can do? Oh so you are lumping yourself in with the Hard Target crew now? So you are claiming that the 3SGTE Alchohol powered Corolla is yours? I find it amazing that you try to bolster your idiotic ranting by saying the Worlds fastest, street legal, full chassis Import is yours and that you will bring it to test and tune....

Do it. Let's see it. Show up with the car. Take photos and Video and post them online because I for one think you are a bald faced liar.

But....you won't. You will of course say it's stupid, a waste of your time, that you are too cool or too busy with your schedule of internet stupidity to bring someone elses car up to race at a test and tune to satisfy an internet squabble over a photo.

See, people like you are a dime a dozen on the internet. The shining examples of a public school system gone terribly wrong. You try to make yourself look cool not by actually being cool, but by speaking in gibberish, using other peoples cars and posessions as your own and thinking nobody can use the intenet near as good as you can and they won't find out that you are a liar and an idiot.

But by all means, please continue to not come into this thread and waste your time, we wouldn't want to keep you from not having anything to do.

Glides
01-15-2009, 03:43 AM
So what you want a medal hahahaha you sure are entretaining, grammar teacher!

At least you spelled Grammar correctly. Maybe our school system isn't a total failure. Hurry and catch up to the class though, we wouldn't want a child left behind.

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 04:40 AM
im gonna turn dragon celica into drug celica when i drag his ass down the track. its funny he talks all that shit and doesnt know anything about me all he has to do is show up at the track wherever he wants the only 8.60's he has ever seen is on youtube i can not run a 26x8.5 i will just spin all the way down my car makes power i have more hp in one stage than you have in all your cars put together so yes i will be glad to run a 28x10 et street. and also if you knew anything about real cars and real horsepower you would know you dont need "over 800" horsepower to run in the 8's you only need that much in a honda because they will only make a few hunder ft lbs of torque at 800hp

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 04:42 AM
Wow 12 seconds!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
Let me tell you this DICK, summer time, Commerce test and tune 1/4 mile, bring the fastest vehicle you own. thats it! ;)
i will find this thread and give you a date exactlly ok!

Jan 31 there skippy

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 08:32 AM
What we can do? Oh so you are lumping yourself in with the Hard Target crew now? So you are claiming that the 3SGTE Alchohol powered Corolla is yours? I find it amazing that you try to bolster your idiotic ranting by saying the Worlds fastest, street legal, full chassis Import is yours and that you will bring it to test and tune....
whoooaaa bro are you stupid or you just superstupid? i did not bragging with that car bro i got my own, i am just telling you to watch that video of the corolla for you to see how we Puertoricans do it, damn it looks like i got here a short bus rider!

Do it. Let's see it. Show up with the car. Take photos and Video and post them online because I for one think you are a bald faced liar. i never said i will bring luisitos car to the test and tune, are you stupid?

But....you won't. You will of course say it's stupid, a waste of your time, that you are too cool or too busy with your schedule of internet stupidity to bring someone elses car up to race at a test and tune to satisfy an internet squabble over a photo.I never say i will bring someones car to a test and tune, hahahha you are really retarded.

See, people like you are a dime a dozen on the internet. The shining examples of a public school system gone terribly wrong. You try to make yourself look cool not by actually being cool, but by speaking in gibberish, using other peoples cars and posessions as your own and thinking nobody can use the intenet near as good as you can and they won't find out that you are a liar and an idiot.
HAHAHAHAHA thing is bro i dont have to brag about nothing it is ovious you dont know who you talking to, hehehehhee but keep going it is fun for me see you running your mouth the way you do so far hahahahaha!

But by all means, please continue to not come into this thread and waste your time, we wouldn't want to keep you from not having anything to do.
Matter of facts i foun you real entretaining just lake any other kid who like to run his mouth like he is the last cold drink of the dessert, hahahhaha oviouslly you dont have a clue who i am thats very funny!

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 08:37 AM
At least you spelled Grammar correctly. Maybe our school system isn't a total failure. Hurry and catch up to the class though, we wouldn't want a child left behind.
Well i am sorry to tell you, you are left behind long time ago but dont worry we didnt care!
I accept i didnt master the english language in perfection but to be a second language i do prety good cuz with my errors and all i manage to keep you bussy, hahahahahahaha, but tell me can you read speak and write in spanish? duhhhh i dont think so, so who knows more than who? come on so dont try to bullshit the bullshiter kid!:chuckles:

Elbow
01-15-2009, 08:43 AM
I don't know what's going on here. But he does in fact own a 2JZ Celica.

BTW NITROUSFED I'll run yo slow ass.

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 08:45 AM
im gonna turn dragon celica into drug celica when i drag his ass down the track. its funny he talks all that shit and doesnt know anything about me all he has to do is show up at the track wherever he wants the only 8.60's he has ever seen is on youtube i can not run a 26x8.5 i will just spin all the way down my car makes power i have more hp in one stage than you have in all your cars put together so yes i will be glad to run a 28x10 et street. and also if you knew anything about real cars and real horsepower you would know you dont need "over 800" horsepower to run in the 8's you only need that much in a honda because they will only make a few hunder ft lbs of torque at 800hp
Ufff now you got a top fuel dragster :thinking:
Now i relly find out you dont know shit about race cars, go ahead and try to run 8's in a 3400 lbs. mustang with 500 hp you are just like the other jackass here.

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Jan 31 there skippy
is that on summertime? damn you are really retarded DICK!

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 08:57 AM
And just for those retarded out there who want to run their mouths like couple of guys here, well if you where smart enough you'll find out why i said on summertime but if you are too lazzy i bring it to you, my car is not ready yet and you can check it out here in this link of import atlanta, now lets see your FERD of 2000 hp.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203635

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 09:15 AM

They think i am just another cyber tough wannabe like them!

Glides
01-15-2009, 11:03 AM
If thats how you Puerto Ricans do it, then SAY thats how we Puerto Ricans do it. Because to read what you SAID, tells me that you claim that car as your own.

Your knowledge of your own Celica isn't in question here dude. It's the fact that you freaked out on him for calling hiimself a dick and have now argued about it and the 5 ways you tried to justify it for 3 pages now.

I personally love your Celica. I think it's one of the hottest cars on here seeing as how I own an 81 GTA myself. But the fact that you come off as an asshole when you talk to people just cause you are building a hot drag Celica is just laughable. Everyone who knows anything about Import Drag Racing knows how Puerto Ricans make fly ass and fast cars. It's no secret dude.
And frankly, yours is no different. It's fly and i'm sure it's gonna be fast.

But chill out a bit, don't fly off the handle so much and people won't attack you. Because owning a cool car don't make you cool man. Just be cool and people will treat you as such.

Glides
01-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Matter of facts i foun you real entretaining just lake any other kid who like to run his mouth like he is the last cold drink of the dessert, hahahhaha oviouslly you dont have a clue who i am thats very funny!

And the same thing applies. I honestly don't give a damm who you are if you are an asshole. You could be Abel Ibera for all I care, wouldn't change a thing if you keep coming off like that on people in threads.

But if it makes you feel any better, i'll just think of you as God. You seem to have a large enough God complex, i'll just treat you as such, that way when I say what I say, you can assume that I am talking to God and since there is nobody higher except maybe Mr T, you won't have to tell me I don't know who you are. :rolleyes:

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 12:15 PM
If thats how you Puerto Ricans do it, then SAY thats how we Puerto Ricans do it. Because to read what you SAID, tells me that you claim that car as your own.

Your knowledge of your own Celica isn't in question here dude. It's the fact that you freaked out on him for calling hiimself a dick and have now argued about it and the 5 ways you tried to justify it for 3 pages now.

I personally love your Celica. I think it's one of the hottest cars on here seeing as how I own an 81 GTA myself. But the fact that you come off as an asshole when you talk to people just cause you are building a hot drag Celica is just laughable. Everyone who knows anything about Import Drag Racing knows how Puerto Ricans make fly ass and fast cars. It's no secret dude.
And frankly, yours is no different. It's fly and i'm sure it's gonna be fast.

But chill out a bit, don't fly off the handle so much and people won't attack you. Because owning a cool car don't make you cool man. Just be cool and people will treat you as such.

Well, as far as i can see here you are praying the moral in undergarmints, you need to apply your comment to yourself first and then you can comment about others. In my town we call people like you dirty bitches, cua they are always there without noboday call em or ask for them, cuz nobody call you for your opinion in this guy and me discusion, you are acting like the defender of the planet by talking all the shit you can but for real the only one here that is acting like dickhead is you!:gay:

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 12:21 PM
And the same thing applies. I honestly don't give a damm who you are if you are an asshole. You could be Abel Ibera for all I care, wouldn't change a thing if you keep coming off like that on people in threads.

But if it makes you feel any better, i'll just think of you as God. You seem to have a large enough God complex, i'll just treat you as such, that way when I say what I say, you can assume that I am talking to God and since there is nobody higher except maybe Mr T, you won't have to tell me I don't know who you are. :rolleyes:
Hahahahha the donky talking about ears!:lmfao:
No for real and you can ask the people who knows me i am a very humble person and very helpfull, i dont think i am better than nobody but i really can say i know that, i have been there and i have done that. let me tell you kid i can be your father and you think you are very cool by going and getting betwine someone elses discussions to show people you are FLY hahahha i am sorry but you are just making an ass of yourself!:lmfao:

d_day87
01-15-2009, 05:25 PM
why don't you take this shit to the kill forums? por favor

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
why don't you take this shit to the kill forums? por favor
good idea, but i am tired already!

:cool:

chinitoxamor
01-15-2009, 08:11 PM
http://www.benlevy.com/auto/show/fd06/img_7908.jpg

this thing got raped and now she speaks japanese hahahah :lmfao: rb25

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
never said i had a dragster i said i was gonna drag your ass down the track and you are a true idiot if you thinkmy car weighs 3400lbs

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 08:38 PM

lets get to it

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 08:41 PM
i bet dragoncelica is watching the fast n furious everytime he comes in here and post his dumbass comment

allen8603
01-15-2009, 09:13 PM
this threads still goin?

Glides
01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Well, as far as i can see here you are praying the moral in undergarmints, you need to apply your comment to yourself first and then you can comment about others. In my town we call people like you dirty bitches, cua they are always there without noboday call em or ask for them, cuz nobody call you for your opinion in this guy and me discusion, you are acting like the defender of the planet by talking all the shit you can but for real the only one here that is acting like dickhead is you!:gay:

And in my town, we call people like you Mentally Challenged.

As for the rest of what you said, and will say from now on...it equals :blah:

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 09:44 PM
never said i had a dragster i said i was gonna drag your ass down the track and you are a true idiot if you thinkmy car weighs 3400lbs
Drag my ass down the track? ufff that is a thing you really cant do bro, to much for you! any way if you want to try it i am willing to let you try, let me know Pussy!

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 09:45 PM
i bet dragoncelica is watching the fast n furious everytime he comes in here and post his dumbass comment
Sorry, i dont have your bad habits!

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 09:48 PM
And in my town, we call people like you Mentally Challenged.

As for the rest of what you said, and will say from now on...it equals :blah:
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:taun: Went tru the roof too, like a coke botle on mentos!:taun:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Drag my ass down the track? ufff that is a thing you really cant do bro, to much for you! any way if you want to try it i am willing to let you try, let me know Pussy! would you like to put a small bet on it maybe a couple grand just for fun

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 09:53 PM
this threads still goin?

yep im done the helments are not strapped tight enough they dont know any better. allen we will get to it asap fuck everybody else

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 09:56 PM
come on guys lets call it a stop to this BS ok is getting borring, a litlle is ok but to much get you bored, i think we have enough fun alraedy!
nitrous i am sorry i post the picture in the thread, but the other stuff was fun, by the way, if you deside to accept the match my car will be ready for some test shake down by summer let me know by PM,

Glide it is fun bashing eachother very entretainig this is the net and i really dont mean all the BS i wrote i hope you dont eather.

dragoncelica
01-15-2009, 09:58 PM
would you like to put a small bet on it maybe a couple grand just for fun
Well you have seen my car let me see your car! and we may put son seasonig to the race what you think?

Danzo
01-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Misunderstandings always lead to entertaining arguments haha. Nice Celica by the way Dragon. I remember when you first posted it I followed it for awhile.

nitrousfed
01-15-2009, 11:39 PM
there is a pic of my car posted LOW comp pistons side view of the head and the biggest pic my car just no susp.. pics. which there willl be none of and the kits that there will be none of. its just an average run of the mill mustang

dragoncelica
01-16-2009, 12:02 AM
cool! it looks like you got yourself a date!;) as soon as i am done with my car of course!

nice stang by the way! i really like to see updated pictures of it!

Me86Rob
01-16-2009, 01:16 AM

mmmmmmm i loves me some celica:idb:

Glides
01-16-2009, 10:58 AM
come on guys lets call it a stop to this BS ok is getting borring, a litlle is ok but to much get you bored, i think we have enough fun alraedy!
nitrous i am sorry i post the picture in the thread, but the other stuff was fun, by the way, if you deside to accept the match my car will be ready for some test shake down by summer let me know by PM,

Glide it is fun bashing eachother very entretainig this is the net and i really dont mean all the BS i wrote i hope you dont eather.

Lol it's the Intranets man. I never mean anything I say on it. Except that your car is fantastic. I meant that :)

dragoncelica
01-23-2009, 12:22 PM

http://72.167.101.30/quvU9uBr/retro/images/0089.jpg

Brian*
01-23-2009, 01:17 PM
damn...