PDA

View Full Version : Craigs List RANT

dtmcnamara
01-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Ok so I have my car for sale on there, my wheels, my exhaust and my laptop. I decided to re-list everything yesterday to get everything back up top so 30 minutes later it all there.

This morning I wake up and I have 25 new messages:

Hello kind sir. I would like to buy your above item from the advert of craigslist. I will gladly pay you twice the amount your asking and would kindly like you to keep the extra money and mail the above item to my (son, husband, friend...all have been used) in Africa...

Ok so I week through all of them and I have 1 email thats actually legit...

So the day goes on and I checked my email just a second ago, and here we go again 58 new messages...and no legit emails.

I swear CL was a great idea until all of this spam shit started. Its just annoying looking into my mailbox and seeing that many new emails knowing not a single damn one is real...

alpine_aw11
01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
You know what's funny? You and bri both spelled cylinders wrong in your sig. It's actually not funny.

But fuck Craigslist spammers. I know exactly how you feel, it's happening to me as well.

Vteckidd
01-13-2009, 05:05 PM
i dont even put my email anymore, just my phone number.

Anytime i see SIR or ADVERT in the first line i just delete it

TheProfiteer
01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
yeah I just posted my laptop for sale on there, same fucking thing. I say we get together take a little trip to nigeria, buy a couple of those AKs floating around every where and just shoot anyone and everyone in front of a computer.

Fuck these damn Nigerian Scammers!

dtmcnamara
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
You know what's funny? You and bri both spelled cylinders wrong in your sig. It's actually not funny.

But fuck Craigslist spammers. I know exactly how you feel, it's happening to me as well.

ok there....better lol

dtmcnamara
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
i dont even put my email anymore, just my phone number.

Anytime i see SIR or ADVERT in the first line i just delete it

I think i may do this from now on...

STRteg
01-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Yeah CL scammers blow get my hopes up for absolutely nothing bishes