PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have A Girlfriend Thats BI?

iEvo
01-12-2009, 10:59 PM
ummmm yea as the title says. mine is and its bad as fuck:crazy: . anyone else in my situation???

dtmcnamara
01-12-2009, 11:01 PM
she has been curious....but no 3 some yet....lol

2.3 Evo 8
01-12-2009, 11:02 PM
ummmm yea as the title says. mine is and its bad as fuck:crazy: . anyone else in my situation???

Did you admit you were bi too?

DirtyMechanic
01-12-2009, 11:03 PM
so your are shtucking brandi

Elbow
01-12-2009, 11:03 PM
One of my ex's was bi. After I dumped her she got a girlfriend lol.

§treet_§peed
01-12-2009, 11:05 PM
been there done that with 4 different girls. had several threesomes by the lake in Oakwood.

iEvo
01-12-2009, 11:05 PM
so your are shtucking brandi

ur correct my friend....dude that girl is a fuckin freak :idb:

Danzo
01-12-2009, 11:38 PM
ur correct my friend....dude that girl is a fuckin freak :idb:

Freaks are fun until they suggest sticking the dildo in YOUR ass. Then the relationship really takes off :goodjob:

RL...
01-12-2009, 11:43 PM

He does not lie, I met her and she is very cute I might add....I would :idb:

C-loS109
01-13-2009, 12:00 AM
lol it sucks, not only u watch out for her talking behind ur back to boys but to girls too. but a threesome wouldnt be bad. lol

Vteckidd
01-13-2009, 12:11 AM
only once, never did anything with it though.

SixSquared
01-13-2009, 12:49 AM
I'm breaking my general rule about staying the hell away from bi girls and talking to one now... she's pretty awesomely fun. We shall see where it goes lol.

DieselNuts
01-13-2009, 01:29 AM
my ex is bi, but she didnt want to "share" me.....bitch...

TheGodfather
01-13-2009, 04:03 AM
Polar?

qwick
01-13-2009, 04:10 AM
Polar?

If thats the case then yes, I have dated 2 or 3.

I was scared to ask for a three some, them bitches was crazy.

civic95
01-13-2009, 08:16 AM
I did, but didn't find out until we broke up. She was a hot little half puerto rican slut that looked like a young Eva Mendez. I wish I could go back knowing what I know now.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-13-2009, 08:17 AM
I am bi... So? What's the big deal?

alpine_aw11
01-13-2009, 08:19 AM
My ex got a little "curious" when she was drunk once......

I didn't mind.

The Ninja
01-13-2009, 08:20 AM
been there done that with 4 different girls. had several threesomes by the lake in Oakwood.

God you're so full of shit the whole website reeks of manure.

Sammich
01-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Polar?

THEY ARE A DOMINATE SPECIES

The Ninja
01-13-2009, 08:37 AM
THEY ARE A DOMINATE SPECIES

Dominant*

Sammich
01-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Dominant*

FUK U:lmfao:

4dmin
01-13-2009, 10:10 AM
:ttiwwp:
^^

Mike Lowrey
01-13-2009, 10:11 AM

You have my attention.....

iEvo
01-13-2009, 10:23 AM
IMO there alot more fun then the reg ones.....this is my 3rd and all of them have been extremely fun. AND u get to look at other girls without them gettin mad, they actually find the hott ones for u

Sammich
01-13-2009, 10:31 AM
MY GIRL GOTA GIRLFRIEND
MY YOTA BLUE LIKE WHIRLWIND

iEvo
01-13-2009, 10:47 AM
current gf...

http://i42.tinypic.com/2w746lx.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/s5ee06.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/21e3p7r.jpg

Vteckidd
01-13-2009, 10:48 AM
shes pretty

iEvo
01-13-2009, 10:49 AM
she needs a girlfriend.....plus 2 heads r better then 1....

Vteckidd
01-13-2009, 10:56 AM
lol cant help you there

iEvo
01-13-2009, 10:58 AM
damnit........

Vteckidd
01-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Theres a few girls that posted in here, do i have to spell it out for you lol

Buttons
01-13-2009, 11:03 AM
my ex is bi, but she didnt want to "share" me.....bitch...

i refuse to share again, so i know where she is coming from.

Ditto. You know how guys are.

iEvo
01-13-2009, 11:03 AM
its more difficult then u think. see theres girls that "think" there bi and there r girls that truly r bi. finding the right 1 is the hatd part because as we all know girls can be very misleading

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-13-2009, 11:05 AM
its more difficult then u think. see theres girls that "think" there bi and there r girls that truly r bi. finding the right 1 is the hatd part because as we all know girls can be very misleading

This is true, but I am and have always been bi... I would give you references, but I don't kiss and tell.:ninja:

iEvo
01-13-2009, 11:08 AM
This is true, but I am and have always been bi... I would give you references, but I don't kiss and tell.:ninja:

lol damnit again. girls r always difficult

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-13-2009, 11:10 AM
lol damnit again. girls r always difficult

If we weren't we would be easy... What girl wants to be EASY? lol

BTEC
thanx 4 not blowing my cover. :goodjob:

:thinking:

SHIT!!

SiRed94
My ex is. It's a great quality to have in a gf. But no matter what a "straight" girl tells you, they will eat a pussy.

BTEC
01-13-2009, 11:14 AM
The ones that realize life is short and leg humping only pleases the humper.

PawnShopCEO
01-13-2009, 11:37 AM
I always stick by the rule... why buy the cow if you get free milk. I guess there is a exception to every rule, but the girls that are "freaks" generally give you the milk without buying the cow. Usually they will try to cut you off at some point to try to force the relationship, but i've long lost any bit of respect i have for them at that point anyway

PawnShopCEO
01-13-2009, 11:39 AM

how many dates to consider you "not being easy".

PawnShopCEO
01-13-2009, 11:40 AM
a girl that makes me wait a month or more... I consider "not easy". if i'm beatin cheeks within a week. I consider that easy

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-13-2009, 01:07 PM
how many dates to consider you "not being easy".

I don't go by a "date count." I think it's all in the way you carry and present yourself... Feel Me?

Plus, a girl has needs too... She may just be looking for a one nighter just as much as a guy is sometimes... If she's ready to settle down and "hold out" more power to her... I'm not afraid to jump in the sack in I'm in the mood.. Doesn't mean I'm easy, and it doesn't mean that I'm not ready to settle down. I don't present myself like a whore (not like I used to anyway, lol!:D ) Therefore, I don't consider myself to be a whore. Numbers are just... numbers. Who cares?:bump:

Killer
01-13-2009, 01:48 PM
You have my attention.....

LOL!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: cracked me up man!!!

Ditto.

i just threw up...

I don't go by a "date count." I think it's all in the way you carry and present yourself... Feel Me?

Plus, a girl has needs too... She may just be looking for a one nighter just as much as a guy is sometimes... If she's ready to settle down and "hold out" more power to her... I'm not afraid to jump in the sack in I'm in the mood.. Doesn't mean I'm easy, and it doesn't mean that I'm not ready to settle down. I don't present myself like a whore (not like I used to anyway, lol!:D ) Therefore, I don't consider myself to be a whore. Numbers are just... numbers. Who cares?:bump:

some people care.. and as you and i know there is a HUGE double standard when it comes to numbers girls vs guys...

personally i don't want to be a guy that has whored himself around and i also don't want to be with girls that have whored themselves out either...

(and no, there are no undertones here.. i'm not saying you're a whore or anything of the sort... just stating my opinion!! lol :cheers: )

Vteckidd
01-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Jason and i differ on this but

I really honestly dont care about how many guys a girl has been with. I mean within reason. If shes a cheater, then i stay away.

in my experience ive dated girls that have been with 2 guys, and girls that have been with 30+. THe sex was MUCH better with the girls that have had more partners, 100000 fold. But its a catch 22 because usually someone that is promiscuous isnt going to put YOUR best interests at heart. They are always looking for something "better"

Ive had pretty decent relationships with both kinds of girls, some that have had alot of partners some that didnt. They all ended eventually (obviously cause im single now) so i cant really say one is better than the next.

In terms of the double standard, its out there for sure. A girl sleeps with 20 guys an shes a whore, a guy sleeps with 20 girls and its ordinary.

Would i like to settle down? sure, eventually, prob not right now, i got too much going on, im too selfish. I only care about myself and my business. I gave up too much of myself an my life in the last 5 years to have any kind of compromises right now.

The BI thing is prob cool in the beginning, but if you really end up caring about the person, it can absolutely destroy a relationship. Ive heard too many friends talk about how everything was great "until the threesome". Its natural that people get jealous, or greedy, etc.

If it was a girl i REALLY cared about , i dont think i could do it. Because it would always be in the back of my mind, it would be a trust issue i dont think i could get over.

Now if it was just some girl i was dating, well, ive never been in that position, no pun intended.

(tiff of course none of this applies to you, im talking pre-tiff mike timeline :) )

DeeAOne
01-13-2009, 02:33 PM
sorry but i dont think i could do that. even if it is another girl she is with.

4drZ06
01-13-2009, 02:34 PM
blah

Killer
01-13-2009, 02:36 PM
The BI thing is prob cool in the beginning, but if you really end up caring about the person, it can absolutely destroy a relationship. Ive heard too many friends talk about how everything was great "until the threesome". Its natural that people get jealous, or greedy, etc.

If it was a girl i REALLY cared about , i dont think i could do it. Because it would always be in the back of my mind, it would be a trust issue i dont think i could get over.

Now if it was just some girl i was dating, well, ive never been in that position, no pun intended.

i've always said the same thing.......

i don't think i could have a threesome with someone i cared about +1... it could cause serious problems in the relationship....

but if it was two girls i didn't have feelings for.. and i was in the right mood... well.. who knows!! lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-14-2009, 03:33 PM
(tiff of course none of this applies to you, im talking pre-tiff mike timeline :) )

Of course, we've had this talk already.. I know.;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-14-2009, 03:34 PM
some people care.. and as you and i know there is a HUGE double standard when it comes to numbers girls vs guys...

personally i don't want to be a guy that has whored himself around and i also don't want to be with girls that have whored themselves out either...

(and no, there are no undertones here.. i'm not saying you're a whore or anything of the sort... just stating my opinion!! lol :cheers: )

Oh yea. Definitely a double standard...

I don't care what people think though and really never have... Obviously! Plus.. A girl's gotta have fun (that's my excuse, lol!)

90_ACCORD
01-14-2009, 03:35 PM
yep im in that situation right now. she not a freak tho. i guess i just got that bad apple in the bi bunch

Jimmy B
01-14-2009, 04:31 PM
yes, i have in the past, but nothing other than fooling around ever came of it..

Killer
01-14-2009, 04:45 PM
IMO if you're with someone who is bi or straight.. if that person really loved you and you really loved them... would you actually want someone else in the bedroom???

call me crazy... but i wouldn't... i'm a very loyal person.. and once i'm at the point of caring that much for someone well it's about them and only them...