PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Girl just got a new DB1 integra...she wants some ideas.

teh_mugen18
01-12-2009, 08:24 PM
A girl in my neighborhood just got herself a 1990 four door integra, and its stock to the core lol... Its super clean as well, but its only downfall is that its an automatic. She said she wants me to build it for her, and keep it somewhat of a "girly" car.

I said, what i would do is simply slam it to the ground (lol because its sky-high), and then put some "Faller as Buck" wheels on it, and then have some jdm parts, and some little girly accents here and there. She said she is really into leopard print though lol.... She said that she might become a member on here too she just doesnt know when yet, or what her screen name will be...

Discuss.:crazy:

xdavidscenex
01-12-2009, 08:41 PM
lol..is she paying you with a blowjob?

jk

sounds like fun.

teh_mugen18
01-12-2009, 08:51 PM
lol no but shes payin for all the parts

wannab20hatch
01-12-2009, 10:53 PM
i definitely wouldnt slam it or put baller wheels on it for a girl. most women who arent into cars drive like shit and wont/dont hesitate to curb some shit.

decent lowering springs maybe 1 inch drop and some 99-00 si wheels would be sweet. thats how i wanted to do my old 4 dr teg

Captain-Obvious™
01-13-2009, 12:31 AM
i definitely wouldnt slam it or put baller wheels on it for a girl. most women drive like shit and wont/dont hesitate to curb some shit.

decent lowering springs maybe 1 inch drop and some 99-00 si wheels would be sweet. thats how i wanted to do my old 4 dr teg

stupid...

if she wants it to look nice...you tell her to slam it and get some nice wheels... (just make sure you explain to her how to swerve them potholes)

if she fucks it up...its not your problem...

and as far as the girly stuff...suggest maybe a leopard print headliner with matching door panels...

alpine_aw11
01-13-2009, 07:46 AM
stupid...

if she wants it to look nice...you tell her to slam it and get some nice wheels... (just make sure you explain to her how to swerve them potholes)

and as far as the girly stuff...suggest maybe a leopard print headliner with matching door panels...

Yea the headliner is what I was thinking. Btw I wouldn't focus on "JDM" parts. Just do standard engine mods, suspension and some nice wheels. Whatever girly shit she wants is up to her. Maybe one of those Tweety Bird steering wheel covers lol.

kmr478
01-13-2009, 08:52 AM
Lower it with some decent springs... put some rims on it and a exhaust & intake and do a few interior mods...

SLOWLYbtngU
01-13-2009, 11:18 AM
i definitely wouldnt slam it or put baller wheels on it for a girl. most women drive like shit and wont/dont hesitate to curb some shit.

Oh yeah??? Yah dont say...hmmm.... :thinking:

ThE_EnD
01-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah??? Yah dont say...hmmm.... :thinking:

LOL...fight!

SLOWLYbtngU
01-13-2009, 12:24 PM
No fight, just cant stand generalizations.

As far as the chick that wants to hook up her car but keep it girly. I agree with the headliner. What color is the car? She could get wheels to match the headliner...i.e. bronze/gold/black.

As far as lowering goes. Slamming the car to hell may be a little bit too much for an inexperienced (slammed car) driver. I am not saying that she is a moron but chances are she will try to drive the same as before and lets just face it...It isnt just speedbumps and potholes. There is the fact that you cant just drive over shit like you used to. This includes trash on the road and well and random pieces of branches/bark/wood planks...Then there is camber and tread wear...

I say lower a tad bit so that there is at least 1-2in of wheel gapand if it is too much for her tailor it to fit her preference..

wannab20hatch
01-13-2009, 04:19 PM
No fight, just cant stand generalizations.

As far as the chick that wants to hook up her car but keep it girly. I agree with the headliner. What color is the car? She could get wheels to match the headliner...i.e. bronze/gold/black.

As far as lowering goes. Slamming the car to hell may be a little bit too much for an inexperienced (slammed car) driver. I am not saying that she is a moron but chances are she will try to drive the same as before and lets just face it...It isnt just speedbumps and potholes. There is the fact that you cant just drive over shit like you used to. This includes trash on the road and well and random pieces of branches/bark/wood planks...Then there is camber and tread wear...

I say lower a tad bit so that there is at least 1-2in of wheel gapand if it is too much for her tailor it to fit her preference..

i edited my statement just for you. :)

wannab20hatch
01-13-2009, 04:23 PM
stupid...

ive been around the game for awhile and ive come to find out that being slammed just causes alot of headaches and problems.

for example i had a 96 ek hatch that you couldnt put a crushed coke can under the front bumper. Tried to go to daytona with some friends and couldnt even carry my own clothes bag in the trunk because it was rubbing the tires. I bought 4 new tires before i left and bought 2 more on the way home. thats 6 tires for a little over 1000 miles.

FasTech
01-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Slam it out on some real JDM wheels and then do a auto-to-manual swap.

SLOWLYbtngU
01-13-2009, 04:31 PM
i edited my statement just for you. :)
;)

SLOWLYbtngU
01-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Slam it out on some real JDM wheels and then do a auto-to-manual swap.
If that is what she wants, of course??

Kaiser
01-13-2009, 05:39 PM
ive been around the game for awhile and ive come to find out that being slammed just causes alot of headaches and problems.

for example i had a 96 ek hatch that you couldnt put a crushed coke can under the front bumper. Tried to go to daytona with some friends and couldnt even carry my own clothes bag in the trunk because it was rubbing the tires. I bought 4 new tires before i left and bought 2 more on the way home. thats 6 tires for a little over 1000 miles.

Your lowering job sucks then. Adding weight to the back shouldn't cause enough suspension travel to cause the tires to rub unless there was already an issue, like the springs being the wrong rate.

wannab20hatch
01-13-2009, 07:33 PM
How does my lowering job suck? They were skunk2 coilovers all the way down. when you slam a car there is no suspension travel thus the point of being slammed.

Captain-Obvious™
01-14-2009, 12:32 AM

regardless of how long you've "been in the game" we all have different definitions of "slammed" having said db1 tuck slight tire will give it a "slammed" look without the headaches you are describing...

also if you say you were planning on driving your ek all the way to daytona it is your own stupidity that kept you from raising the car up a few inches before you made the trip...as that is what any logical person would do

Vteckidd
01-14-2009, 12:42 AM
Whatever she does, just makes sure she doesnt get you to post 20389734025784750319839750382409 threads about what mods to do