PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Blows... *Rant Inide*

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Ok.. So, to start my year off - On December 29th I dropped my $300 POS BlackBerry Storm in the toliet. :rolleyes: I was supposed to leave for Jacksonville to celebrate New Years on December 31st and use the VZ Navigator on the phone to find my destination. Fortunately, I did buy insurance on the phone that I hate with a passion... So, I made the insurance claim at 9:00 am on December 30th and was told that UPS would deliver the phone to me before 10:00 am on the 31st, so I scheduled to leave for Jacksonville at 12 pm. Well - I waited until 12:30 pm on UPS and they never came with my phone.. So I drove to Jacksonville using the damaged phone... It actually did pretty well except for the "end call" button didn't work. Anyway, my phone didn't end up coming in until Friday, January 2nd! UGH!:tongue1:

Then, last week... I got a letter from my attorney (dated January 2nd) stating that she's just taken on the new solicitor general position and her office closed as of December 31st!!! :???: Now, keep in mind, I am a single mother and was forced to come up with $2000 to pay her to fight my case. She did all of the leg work for the case, but it's generic paperwork.. You know the usual standard visitation/custody/child support paperwork that you see in EVERY case... She basically just added my name to the sheets and threw in a few things that I requested. So, I called last week to see if I would be getting any money back and she said that it was already used... :eek: WHAT!? ON WHAT!? It says in my contract that I would get a monthly statement of where the money was spent and the hours she invested in my case... I have never seen a statement AT ALL. The only paperwork I've received from her office was the motion to withdrawel because of her new S.G. position. :(

Then, after having my new phone for 1 week, I walked into the bank to put a stop payment on a $600 check that I paid twice:doh: (because I'm an idiot) and I dropped my new FUCKING phone on the ground and cracked the FUCKING screen... Jesus H. Christ!!! WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG!? (Oh, don't worry, it gets worse..)

I got a phone call from my mother on my newly cracked phone (gives a new meaning to "CrackBerry" :D ) telling me that my father has to have surgery! He has a Parathyroid Disease, possibly parathyroid cancer. Basically, the parathyroid controls the amount of calcium in your blood. He has too much calcium and it has caused his spine to deteriorate. :cry:

Then, today I met with my new attorney (which is fantastic) and I have to pay her $1250 by next Friday... :(

Jesus, what else can go wrong?:cry:

BKgen®
01-12-2009, 03:23 PM
come to the Gainesville meet Thursday.

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 03:23 PM
That's way too much reading, but I'm sorry you got off to a bad start.

Cliffs?

The BUCKY
01-12-2009, 03:25 PM
sounds very similar to how my yr is goin

Sammich
01-12-2009, 03:26 PM
SORRY BOUT ALL THE FOOLISHNESS THAT WENT WRONG..BUT THE PHONE SHOULD BE THE LAST OF THE WORRIES..I HOPE UR FATHER PULLS THRU OK

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 03:26 PM
That's way too much reading, but I'm sorry you got off to a bad start.

Cliffs?

Cliffs?

Fuck my life.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 03:28 PM
I think there was actually more than that, but I'm trying to forget about it all... BLAH! I have another headache.

BKgen®
01-12-2009, 03:28 PM
in the words of Frank Sinatra:
That's life. you're riding high in April... shot down in May.

Sammich
01-12-2009, 03:29 PM
I think there was actually more than that, but I'm trying to forget about it all... BLAH! I have another headache.

EXCEDRIN FTMFW...

BUT I HEARD OF A NATURAL HEADACHE MEDICINE...ITS CALLED SEX

ILL PM U DETAILS

Tiff-O-Bitties
SORRY BOUT ALL THE FOOLISHNESS THAT WENT WRONG..BUT THE PHONE SHOULD BE THE LAST OF THE WORRIES..I HOPE UR FATHER PULLS THRU OK

My dad is incredibly strong.. He will be just fine... ALL the other stuff was just icing on the fucking incredible 2009 cake...

You know what.. Everyone blamed Bush for their problems...

I'm blaming OBAMA!:lmfao:

Crazy Asian
Wait till you see the outcome of all the shitty years we had from the 90s and then see it blow up this year. It's going to suck so bad you wish you were never born.

Sammich
01-12-2009, 03:31 PM
My dad is incredibly strong.. He will be just fine... ALL the other stuff was just icing on the fucking incredible 2009 cake...

You know what.. Everyone blamed Bush for their problems...

I'm blaming OBAMA!:lmfao:

QFT THAT BLACK MAN AINT DID NOTHING BUT MAKE EVERYTHING DARK, LIKE OVERCAST..FUK THAT NIGGER AND HIS NIGGER FAMILY

N-I-G
G-A-R

ITS THE NIGGAR FAMILY

Crazy Asian
01-12-2009, 03:33 PM

Would you like for me to massage you? :ninja:

Alan®
01-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Ok.. So, to start my year off - On December 29th I dropped my $300 POS BlackBerry Storm in the toliet. :rolleyes: I was supposed to leave for Jacksonville to celebrate New Years on December 31st and use the VZ Navigator on the phone to find my destination. Fortunately, I did buy insurance on the phone that I hate with a passion... So, I made the insurance claim at 9:00 am on December 30th and was told that UPS would deliver the phone to me before 10:00 am on the 31st, so I scheduled to leave for Jacksonville at 12 pm. Well - I waited until 12:30 pm on UPS and they never came with my phone.. So I drove to Jacksonville using the damaged phone... It actually did pretty well except for the "end call" button didn't work. Anyway, my phone didn't end up coming in until Friday, January 2nd! UGH!:tongue1:

Then, last week... I got a letter from my attorney (dated January 2nd) stating that she's just taken on the new solicitor general position and her office closed as of December 31st!!! :???: Now, keep in mind, I am a single mother and was forced to come up with $2000 to pay her to fight my case. She did all of the leg work for the case, but it's generic paperwork.. You know the usual standard visitation/custody/child support paperwork that you see in EVERY case... She basically just added my name to the sheets and threw in a few things that I requested. So, I called last week to see if I would be getting any money back and she said that it was already used... :eek: WHAT!? ON WHAT!? It says in my contract that I would get a monthly statement of where the money was spent and the hours she invested in my case... I have never seen a statement AT ALL. The only paperwork I've received from her office was the motion to withdrawel because of her new S.G. position. :(

Then, after having my new phone for 1 week, I walked into the bank to put a stop payment on a $600 check that I paid twice:doh: (because I'm an idiot) and I dropped my new FUCKING phone on the ground and cracked the FUCKING screen... Jesus H. Christ!!! WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG!? (Oh, don't worry, it gets worse..)

I got a phone call from my mother on my newly cracked phone (gives a new meaning to "CrackBerry" :D ) telling me that my father has to have surgery! He has a Parathyroid Disease, possibly parathyroid cancer. Basically, the parathyroid controls the amount of calcium in your blood. He has too much calcium and it has caused his spine to deteriorate. :cry:

Then, today I met with my new attorney (which is fantastic) and I have to pay her $1250 by next Friday... :(

Damn girl. One fiasco after another. Well don't feel bad. '09 is already going wrong for me. GF and I are on the fritz. She asked to be alone for awhile and I dont know if she will let me fix it this time. 2 1/2 years down the tubes if it doesnt pan out.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Damn girl. One fiasco after another. Well don't feel bad. '09 is already going wrong for me. GF and I are on the fritz. She asked to be alone for awhile and I dont know if she will let me fix it this time. 2 1/2 years down the tubes if it doesnt pan out.

I'm sorry... That's never good, but being single has it's perks! You don't ever have to tell anyone where you are going, what you are doing or get bitched at for doing something wrong... etc.. :D

Crazy Asian
01-12-2009, 03:37 PM
I have been single way too long. I'm seeing mirages of boobs everywhere.

Alan®
I'm sorry... That's never good, but being single has it's perks! You don't ever have to tell anyone where you are going, what you are doing or get bitched at for doing something wrong... etc.. :D
I'm the one that screwed up and no i can fix it its just a question of whether or not she will.

Sledlude
ahh its only been a couple weeks, it can only get better so dont fret. just cuz bad shit already happened doesnt mean good shit wont.

never underestimate positive thinking.

Crazy Asian
01-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Tiff, just be thankful you okay and your dad is going to come out healthier. Your ex, whoever that turd was, is going to get it even worse. I hope.

And money is money. It's going to come out somewhere eventually.

Sammich
01-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Tiff, just be thankful you okay and your dad is going to come out healthier. Your ex, whoever that turd was, is going to get it even worse. I hope.

And money is money. It's going to come out somewhere eventually.

*CALLS MIKE*

Brick
01-12-2009, 03:41 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41cCHHnrLiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Crazy Asian
01-12-2009, 03:41 PM
*CALLS MIKE*

*CALLS KKK*

Sammich
01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
*CALLS KKK*

*CALLS FDA*

WAT

Crazy Asian
01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
*HAHA I OWN FDA*

Sammich
01-12-2009, 03:43 PM
BAD BUSINESS TO COOK CATS THAT HAS BEEN DEAD ON THE ROAD FOR 4DAYS

Julio
01-12-2009, 03:46 PM
It is what it is.. put it this way, you are not the only one with problems..

l-o-l .. Is only been what, 12 days so far into the year.. and technically I spent 3 of them drunk.. so that really makes it, 9 days for.. and I'm on a roll to change somethings this year.. So I got a HUGE jump and simply said fuck it..

I had a terrible 2008 and I knew it was coming due to how 07 was ending..

So with that said, If you were the only one with issues, I would personally hand you a rope to hang yourself... But since is not the case, take it.. One day at the time..

Your cellphone is honestly, the lease of your worries...

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 03:54 PM
It is what it is.. put it this way, you are not the only one with problems..

l-o-l .. Is only been what, 12 days so far into the year.. and technically I spent 3 of them drunk.. so that really makes it, 9 days for.. and I'm on a roll to change somethings this year.. So I got a HUGE jump and simply said fuck it..

I had a terrible 2008 and I knew it was coming due to how 07 was ending..

So with that said, If you were the only one with issues, I would personally hand you a rope to hang yourself... But since is not the case, take it.. One day at the time..

Your cellphone is honestly, the lease of your worries...

I know.. everyone has problems.. it was just a super busy week dealing with all of the stupid shit and then my money issues and my dad's problem was thrown on top... Oh well... It can't get MUCH worse I dont think. I can only gain now, I hope.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 03:55 PM

that made me LIRL

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 03:55 PM

I have school til 8:15.. what time do you guys leave?

Vteckidd
01-12-2009, 03:58 PM
DAMN

hope everything works out for you girl

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 03:58 PM

pussy. get that bitch pregnant and she wont leave you

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:00 PM
pussy. get that bitch pregnant and she wont leave you

Don't listen to this advice.. I got pregnant and still left.. :yes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:02 PM
DAMN

hope everything works out for you girl

It will eventually.. BLAH! It'll all be okay. I just need a few cold Coronas and some Bob Marley and "Everything is gonna be allright!":crazy:

XLR8NMR2
01-12-2009, 04:02 PM
sorry to hear your troubles but hope it all works out for you 2009 is going to be an awesome year just wait.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Don't listen to this advice.. I got pregnant and still left.. :yes:

your right that was bad advice. he already gets beat up by his lil bro. he doesnt need a son or daughter kicking his ass too :lmfao:

BKgen®
01-12-2009, 04:06 PM
I have school til 8:15.. what time do you guys leave?

oh we'll be there for quite a while. come on by :goodjob:
eat some chinese food w/us. it should cheer you up lol.

Crazy Asian
01-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Im coming white man. Please no hanging me that thursday. Please.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:08 PM
ill be there brandon. with my special guest

Killer
01-12-2009, 04:08 PM
2009 is only 12 days old.... give her a break.. she's young and stupid still.. let her mature a little before you decide if she's a shitty year or not...

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:09 PM
oh we'll be there for quite a while. come on by :goodjob:
eat some chinese food w/us. it should cheer you up lol.

Chinese? Which chinese restaurant? I knew El Som was there, but where's the chinese place? Hmmm.. I'm on a diet, but I think I can swing some fried lice!

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:10 PM
2009 is only 12 days old.... give her a break.. she's young and stupid still.. let her mature a little before you decide if she's a shitty year or not...

lolol.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:12 PM
well cav. im sorry to hear that yuor year has sucked. ill deff be praying for your dad, and money situation. and as for you phone, i LIRL hehe.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Who are you referring to, Sir?:thinking: Surely not me because last time I checked, I'm older and a hell of a lot more mature than you are... :goodjob:

i believe hes refering to the year 2009 lol

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:13 PM
i believe hes refering to the year 2009 lol

I certainly hope so.:D Edited to keep myself from looking like a dumbass! LOL!

BobbyFresco
01-12-2009, 04:16 PM
your right that was bad advice. he already gets beat up by his lil bro. he doesnt need a son or daughter kicking his ass too :lmfao:

Hold up just one mf'in minute.
Hate to threadjack Cav's thread but I have to real quick.

Who they fuck are you to be flaming on anyone you my first book of jokes havin', premature ejaculating, posting desperate ass ads for aids infested pussy on craiglist, gayer than an elton john and lance bass sextape, mascara and eye liner wearing, broke ass bucket car driving, swinging from Autumn's nuts because you think that's going to get you some, should have been swallowed instead of conceived ass mufucker. Shut your whore ass, pizza making, minimum wage ass up.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:16 PM
;wnt. i already quoted you dear. its forever on IA lololol

Killer
01-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Who are you referring to, Sir?:thinking: Surely not me because last time I checked, I'm older and a hell of a lot more mature than you are... :goodjob:

but you obviously don't know how to read...

i was referring to 2009 only being 12 days old......... and that SHE (2009) needed some time to grow and mature... NOT YOU!

so maybe read before typing next time... and before you decide to dis/call somebody immature when they are doing nothing but being civil with you.. :goodjob:

Killer
01-12-2009, 04:17 PM
I certainly hope so.:D Edited to keep myself from looking like a dumbass! LOL!

too late...

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:20 PM
too late...

ya ya.. I deserved that one.. Oops.. My misread. :goodjob:

Killer
01-12-2009, 04:21 PM
ya ya.. I deserved that one.. Oops.. My misread. :goodjob:

i accept your apololgy :cheers:

BobbyFresco
01-12-2009, 04:21 PM
By the way Cav, sorry about your problems.
It'll get better and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that other cliche' bullshit people say to make you feel better.

It's just a few weeks in though so don't give up just yet.

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:22 PM
By the way Cav, sorry about your problems.
It'll get better and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that other cliche' bullshit people say to make you feel better.

It's just a few weeks in though so don't give up just yet.

Oh noes.. I'm definitely not giving up by any means..

*Bob Marley Music plays on..*

pInoy_R
01-12-2009, 04:24 PM
So sorry to hear that its all gone so bad so far. Hope all gets better, it can't be all to bad.

1. You are alive.
2. You sound healthy.
3. You got family.
4. You get to read this reply because I got nothing to do while at work. :tongue1:

I'm kidding about the last one.:D

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:25 PM

Who they fuck are you to be flaming on anyone you my first book of jokes havin', premature ejaculating, posting desperate ass ads for aids infested pussy on craiglist, gayer than an elton john and lance bass sextape, mascara and eye liner wearing, broke ass bucket car driving, swinging from Autumn's nuts because you think that's going to get you some, should have been swallowed instead of conceived ass mufucker. Shut your whore ass, pizza making, minimum wage ass up.

haha u know that would be funny if it were true. but lemme point out the flaws in your statement. i dont wear mascara, much as ppl would like to believe. i dont swing from autumns nuts cause i want some. i do cause shes my friend. im not sticking my cawk no where near her. shes gettin it elsewhere anyway. i make more than minimum wage. by several dollars. and what bucket car are you speaking of? which of my 4 cars that i wouldnt hesitate to drive cross country in are you refering to? plz enlighten me

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-12-2009, 04:25 PM
So sorry to hear that its all gone so bad so far. Hope all gets better, it can't be all to bad.

1. You are alive.
2. You sound healthy.
3. You got family.
4. You get to read this reply because I got nothing to do while at work. :tongue1:

I'm kidding about the last one.:D

1. True.
2. True.
3. True.
4. Edit. I have my child, Sir Maximus!

Alan®
01-12-2009, 04:26 PM

bwahahahahah

BobbyFresco
01-12-2009, 04:29 PM
haha u know that would be funny if it were true. but lemme point out the flaws in your statement. i dont wear mascara, much as ppl would like to believe. i dont swing from autumns nuts cause i want some. i do cause shes my friend. im not sticking my cawk no where near her. shes gettin it elsewhere anyway. i make more than minimum wage. by several dollars. and what bucket car are you speaking of? which of my 4 cars that i wouldnt hesitate to drive cross country in are you refering to? plz enlighten me

So this long ass response and you didn't deny that:

A. You're gayer than a lance bass and elton john buttsecks home movie.
B. That you're a premature ejaculator.
C. That you post ads on craigslist trying to penetrate undesirable pussy.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.:goodjob:

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:31 PM
So this long ass response and you didn't deny that:

A. You're gayer than a lance bass and elton john buttsecks home movie.
B. That you're a premature ejaculator.
C. That you post ads on craigslist trying to penetrate undesirable pussy.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.:goodjob:

eh i didnt read your entire post. im not into african american literature

pInoy_R
01-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Mr. Sir Maximus, at your service!

BobbyFresco
01-12-2009, 04:33 PM
eh i didnt read your entire post. im not into african american literature

Another pearl of gay, from the ever so clever eyeliner bandit.

Killer
01-12-2009, 04:33 PM
eh i didnt read your entire post. ive got better things to do than try to prove my self to a douche in a different state. on a side note though, i lirl at your sig.

why make the edit!?!?!

african literature was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:34 PM
cause i thought about it.....and im not sure if hes black lol

BobbyFresco
01-12-2009, 04:36 PM
why make the edit!?!?!

african literature was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yea. The edit was kind of pointless, considering I quoted what he originally said.
and killer...:thinking:

Simple pleasures for simple minds?

BobbyFresco
01-12-2009, 04:38 PM
/ threadjack. At least on my part anyway....

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:39 PM
lol bobby you are a douche but we can discuss that in another thread. ur gonna be ok Cav. things can only get better from here

Killer
01-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Yea. The edit was kind of pointless, considering I quoted what he originally said.
and killer...:thinking:

Simple pleasures for simple minds?

you have a sig of MJ dressed as Santa in your sig...

i think we have like minds sir...

Killer
01-12-2009, 04:44 PM
you have a sig of MJ dressed as Santa in your sig...

i think we have like minds sir...

and on that note.. i'm not siding with you or him.....

i just thought it was funny.. never heard it used before.. lol

Vteckidd
01-12-2009, 04:46 PM
My 2009 is going great

Ps buy a header

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 04:55 PM
My 2009 is going great

Ps buy a header

headers for a Z31? u gots em? 86?

Maniacc
01-12-2009, 04:58 PM

Wow, that's some pathetic shit. I didn't read that shit but IMO your greatest accomplishment in life will be appearing on the evening news dumped in a swamp after being raped and strangled to death with your left leg shoved up your ass.

ETA: Everyone has problems... stop being such a baby.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 05:02 PM
oh snap

Killer
01-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Wow, that's some pathetic shit. I didn't read that shit but IMO your greatest accomplishment in life will be appearing on the evening news dumped in a swamp after being raped and strangled to death with your left leg shoved up your ass.

ETA: Everyone has problems... stop being such a baby.

sometimes i miss these types of posts from you.. lol

The Yousef
01-12-2009, 10:12 PM
lol?

jfman
01-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Dont buy expensive cell phones, dont have kids with retards. Sucks for your dad :(

Get your minf off the bad luck, go out with some friends or out on a date.

quickdodge®
01-12-2009, 10:38 PM

So let me get this straight. You start each of your new years on December 29? Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
your life far from sucks,least u have ur health.

OneSlow5pt0
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
your life far from sucks,least u have ur health.

Me86Rob
01-12-2009, 10:48 PM
So let me get this straight. You start each of your new years on December 29? Later, QD.

:ninja: i see what you did thar. reps. not like itll help you much though lol

§treet_§peed
01-12-2009, 11:08 PM

Jesus, what else can go wrong?:cry: IM sorry Tiff. maybe things will get better. I know how you feel for the most part.

Danzo
01-12-2009, 11:11 PM
http://aim.search.aol.com/search/redir?src=image&s_req=36537efdff325b84&s_cq=hang+in+there+kitty&s_cid=103723312241559923384844706547514638555&s_cim=1231823384375&s_cu=http%3A%2F%2Fsite.despair.com%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2007%2F10%2Fgiveup.jpg&s_cd=ImgDet&s_cm=image_details.M.xml

hehe...jk

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-13-2009, 08:16 AM
I lol'd at QD and Maniac. Later, TOB.