PDA

View Full Version : Valdosta meet?

IMPORTchic
01-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Is there anyone that knows of any kind of meet or hangout spot in south GA near Valdosta?

I have been spening quite a bit of time there and am losing out on the car scene..:( ....would be nice to meet some car ppl down there, if they exist....:goodjob:

Motivation
01-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Nope. :crazy:

xXThat GuyXx
01-11-2009, 05:45 PM
i used to live there, i believe they still meet at advance auto's on bemiss rd., i haven't been there in a while due to basic training and tech school.

IMPORTchic
01-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Do you know when they met on bemiss?

xXThat GuyXx
01-11-2009, 06:50 PM
they usually meet on saturdays at 10

IMPORTchic
01-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Alright! Thanks! I might ride by there! Where I stay is like 2 mins away from there! =)

IMPORTchic
01-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Bump.......

Anyone?

patrick4588
01-23-2009, 01:37 AM
im down here now. i stay off bemiss

IMPORTchic
01-23-2009, 09:34 AM
im down here now. i stay off bemiss'

There a specific reason?

Atlblkz06
01-24-2009, 12:38 AM
You made a thread?! That's a first!

Valdosta is where all the wife beaters hang out at the bar and talk about how they beat their bitch down. Come on up to a real city if you want to go to a car meet lol.

IMPORTchic
01-24-2009, 09:35 AM
You made a thread?! That's a first!

Valdosta is where all the wife beaters hang out at the bar and talk about how they beat their bitch down. Come on up to a real city if you want to go to a car meet lol.

LOL wut? THats not so.

Amen on the staying near a real city for a car meet though. THere is not shit down there. Or near there. haha I HATE it!

SKarpenz
01-24-2009, 09:46 AM
I work in Valdosta. We don't really hang out anywhere specific because when we gather in a small city like Valdosta so do the 16yo kids and the 40yo mustang drivers. Followed by the police when one of those two groups does something silly. If you want to hang out sometime with the import people you are gonna have to be in on setting up a meet somewhere. Or come to a BBQ and help work on cars, haha.

SKarpenz
01-24-2009, 09:49 AM
Why can't I edit my posts in this section? This is stupid to have to dbl post. I drive the red RX7 and the black Del Sol always at Autozone on Bemiss. I dunno if I've seen you or your car around town.

IMPORTchic
01-24-2009, 09:53 AM
I work in Valdosta. We don't really hang out anywhere specific because when we gather in a small city like Valdosta so do the 16yo kids and the 40yo mustang drivers. Followed by the police when one of those two groups does something silly. If you want to hang out sometime with the import people you are gonna have to be in on setting up a meet somewhere. Or come to a BBQ and help work on cars, haha.

lol FAIL.

Please dear lord keep me out of that town!!! I spent a lot of time down there the past few months and needless to say...I couldnt have been happier rolling back into the ATL traffic. I mean what do you ppl do down there for fun? Only bar that I really know of it rocking rodeo and imma country girl but I was like dang! haha I mean I know there is that theme park but its too cold for that. I mean movies, computer time, food, and sleep is all we do. Makes a sane person go crazy.

LOL all jokes aside its a nice town. I guess its just a culture shock to me and takes getting to know ppl or something. Maybe I will see you 2 at a meet/greasy monkey BBQ? :goodjob: haha THats IF the popos dont run us away:thinking:

blacknightteg
01-24-2009, 09:55 AM
lol FAIL.

Please dear lord keep me out of that town!!! I spent a lot of time down there the past few months and needless to say...I couldnt have been happier rolling back into the ATL traffic. I mean what do you ppl do down there for fun? Only bar that I really know of it rocking rodeo and imma country girl but I was like dang! haha I mean I know there is that theme park but its too cold for that. I mean movies, computer time, food, and sleep is all we do. Makes a sane person go crazy.

LOL all jokes aside its a nice town. I guess its just a culture shock to me and takes getting to know ppl or something. Maybe I will see you 2 at a meet/greasy monkey BBQ? :goodjob: haha THats IF the popos dont run us away:thinking:

you live in east bumbe....how is it culture shock heh :ninja:

SKarpenz
01-24-2009, 09:56 AM
You got it down to a T. We go to Jax for excitement and stay in Valdosta to work on cars and hang out. Bars? I'm scared to walk into RnR that place is a heap. I'd rather sit around at home and drink or party with friends.

We're going to Gainesville on Sunday if you want to roll. Well, I probably won't go since the RX7 is being a piece, but I know there are a few people going. Import Face Off or some ricer shit.

IMPORTchic
01-24-2009, 09:57 AM
you live in east bumbe....how is it culture shock heh :ninja:

I live an hour from ATL it's self. And an hour from the mtns, and an hour from everything and ANYTHING I need bish! Go to valdosta! The closest dog park is in Macon! And thats like almost 160 miles!! SCREW THAT! :tongue1:

IMPORTchic
01-24-2009, 09:59 AM
You got it down to a T. We go to Jax for excitement and stay in Valdosta to work on cars and hang out. Bars? I'm scared to walk into RnR that place is a heap. I'd rather sit around at home and drink or party with friends.

We're going to Gainesville on Sunday if you want to roll. Well, I probably won't go since the RX7 is being a piece, but I know there are a few people going. Import Face Off or some ricer shit.

I am back at home now. :( .....well kinda:( , but more:D . lol Sooo I cant. Thanks for the offer though. I dont think I can make it back down another 300 miles. Already put almost 2k miles on the lude since november. :no:

blacknightteg
01-24-2009, 09:59 AM
I live an hour from ATL it's self. And an hour from the mtns, and an hour from everything and ANYTHING I need bish! Go to valdosta! The closest dog park is in Macon! And thats like almost 160 miles!! SCREW THAT! :tongue1:

yet you wont go on two of the three high ways for certain reasons lol heheheh

IMPORTchic
01-24-2009, 10:01 AM
yet you wont go on two of the three high ways for certain reasons lol heheheh

Excuses? :ninja: LOLOLOLOL

blacknightteg
01-24-2009, 10:04 AM
Excuses? :ninja: LOLOLOLOL

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats what i thought.