PDA

View Full Version : Misc MY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Turbo Terrance
01-11-2009, 02:38 PM
MY TEAM THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES:doh: VS THE STEELERS....

who you think is gonna make it?!?!?!?

alpine_aw11
01-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Well I thought it would be Panthers vs. Steelers but Delhomme really sucked the meat last night. So I guess Eagles instead.

OneSlow5pt0
01-11-2009, 03:35 PM
i think the cards will beat the eagles........the cards are the big underdog and thier deff using it.

nreggie454
01-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Steelers FTW

BKgen®
01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
fuck the Eagles.

AFSil80
01-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Damn sure ain't gonna be the Chargers with the way they're playing right now.

I'm glad my team is handing their ass to them. :D

Turbo Terrance
01-11-2009, 07:02 PM
fuck the Eagles.

Fuck you too....:chuckles:

VIP Style
01-11-2009, 07:24 PM
cardinals vs ravens

BKgen®
01-11-2009, 10:32 PM
cardinals vs ravens

Steelers vs Eagles.

TheGrillMan
01-11-2009, 10:43 PM
itll prob be steelers vs eagles

but i see steelers to reigh suprime

FasTech
01-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Steelers FTW.

VIP Style
01-12-2009, 12:34 AM
man dont sleep on the cardinals, they can sneak up and take it all. fitzgerald has finally broken out into the receiver he was thought to be.
itll prob be steelers vs eagles

but i see steelers to reigh suprime

TheGrillMan
01-12-2009, 12:35 AM
we shall see

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 10:28 AM
man dont sleep on the cardinals, they can sneak up and take it all. fitzgerald has finally broken out into the receiver he was thought to be.

But can Fitzgerald overcome Samuel/Dawkins enough to be the game changer? From my perspective Fitzgerald won't be enough, he won't be able to perform as well as he has against the Eagles. Warner is one crafty bastard though, probably the smartest QB out there right now.

Sammich
01-12-2009, 10:36 AM
DAMN OFFICIALS FUKIN SHIT UP

Motivation
01-12-2009, 10:36 AM
i think the cards will beat the eagles........the cards are the big underdog and thier deff using it.

Ahhh, but Eagles had a worse record than the cards due to the tie we had in the middle of the season. Eagles are also on a streak and playing hot right now. ;)

I am diehard eagles fan, it would be nice if they won their FIRST superbowl... They are lucky to get into the playoffs this year... Hopefully they don't let it go to waste.

Sammich
01-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Ahhh, but Eagles had a worse record than the cards due to the tie we had in the middle of the season. Eagles are also on a streak and playing hot right now. ;)

I am diehard eagles fan, it would be nice if they won their FIRST superbowl... They are lucky to get into the playoffs this year... Hopefully they don't let it go to waste.

QFT IM PULLING FOR THE EAGLES SINCE TITANS AND PANTHERS FAILED AT WINNING....AND THE GIANTS ARE OUT TOO...LOL

IF EAGLES DONT GO I DOUBT I'D BE INTERESTED IN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 10:43 AM
QFT IM PULLING FOR THE EAGLES SINCE TITANS AND PANTHERS FAILED AT WINNING....AND THE GIANTS ARE OUT TOO...LOL

IF EAGLES DONT GO I DOUBT I'D BE INTERESTED IN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR

It doesn't matter who plays, it is our duty as men to pick a team, and get horrendously drunk while talking shit about the other team. It's the superbowl, pull yourself together man!

Sammich
01-12-2009, 10:46 AM
It doesn't matter who plays, it is our duty as men to pick a team, and get horrendously drunk while talking shit about the other team. It's the superbowl, pull yourself together man!

LOL I'D PULL FOR THE RAVENS OR CARDS...

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 10:47 AM
LOL I'D PULL FOR THE RAVENS OR CARDS...

Idk about the Cards, they beat the Falcons so fuck them. I'd go Ravens or Eagles preferably.

Sammich
01-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Idk about the Cards, they beat the Falcons so fuck them. I'd go Ravens or Eagles preferably.

THATS JUST IF THE EAGLES DONT MAKE IT..I'M PULLING FOR THE EAGLES TO HOLD IT DOWN AND NOT DO THE 'WHENEVER WE WANNA WIN' BULL CRAP

Motivation
01-12-2009, 10:53 AM

Eagles beat the Falcons too. ;) 27-14

Motivation
01-12-2009, 10:53 AM
THATS JUST IF THE EAGLES DONT MAKE IT..I'M PULLING FOR THE EAGLES TO HOLD IT DOWN AND NOT DO THE 'WHENEVER WE WANNA WIN' BULL CRAP
Reps for pulling for the Eagles. Hopefully they won't choke this year...:goodjob:

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Eagles beat the Falcons too. ;) 27-14

I know, but that ref fucked up TERRIBLY. That was a winnable game for us. Can't deny it whether you like the Eagles or not. Plus I would definitely have preferred we beat the Cards.:yes:

I've always had a soft spot for the Eagles anyway, I'd like to see them take it.

Sammich
01-12-2009, 11:03 AM
JUST LIKE WE HAD THE ABILITY TO BEAT THE RAVENS BUT THE REF DIDNT CALL TEH DELAY OF GAME?

Motivation
01-12-2009, 11:03 AM
I know, but that ref fucked up TERRIBLY. That was a winnable game for us. Can't deny it whether you like the Eagles or not. Plus I would definitely have preferred we beat the Cards.:yes:

I've always had a soft spot for the Eagles anyway, I'd like to see them take it.

Oh yeah, it was definately a winnable game for the Falcons. I won't deny that at all... In my opinion, I think McNabb deserves a superbowl ring. He might not be the BEST quarterback in the game, but he's never laid up just cause he didn't wanna play and when he was in the game he always done everything he could for the team to the the W.

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Oh yeah, it was definately a winnable game for the Falcons. I won't deny that at all... In my opinion, I think McNabb deserves a superbowl ring. He might not be the BEST quarterback in the game, but he's never laid up just cause he didn't wanna play and when he was in the game he always done everything he could for the team to the the W.

Yea, McNabb is a true NFL QB. One of the best leaders and he's been playing lights out lately. If anyone deserves it out of who's left I would say it's him.