PDA

View Full Version : Misc How big of a lead..

tony
09-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Does it take for you to feel confident the falcons will win the game?

Brett
09-15-2005, 09:13 PM
That really depends.....

If they are winning by only 3-7 points but thier O-Line and D-Line are playing hard core, I feel comfortable..... But in a game like Monday nights game when our O played good the first half and our D was playing rock solid the whole game I felt kinda nervous in the 4th when we had about 7 minutes left, but thats right when the Eagles got a field goal and we had just a 7 point lead.

I think as this season goes on now that they have beat the Eagles I think they will only get better and people will feel more confident, But the team still has the fact that they are known to get good leads before the half then loose the game in the 2nd half, so they need to focus on playing good for 2 halfs not just one.

Do I think they will have a kick ass season, Hell yeah I do, and I have a feeling we will see the Eagles in the playoffs again this year, and thats when we have to play hard like Monday night and we will be okay, especilly if we have to play them on our turf again.... They have respect for us know... They have no choice, Atlanta stood thier ground and they know it

TranceDJ06
09-15-2005, 09:14 PM
^^ The Falcons team needs to work more on their offense.

Do yall think they can Beat buffalo Bills..They have kinda gotta better.

HyPer50
09-16-2005, 01:13 PM
I need atleast a 2 possession lead, 10 points or more ahead to be "comfortable" but thats never a guaranteed win either lol. Most games are close and nail biting til the end.

JustinSane110™
09-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Most games are close and nail biting til the end.
Thats how I like to see them though, keeps your attention all the way to the end. Just as long as when the end comes they're in the lead haha.

Brett
09-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Do yall think they can Beat buffalo Bills..They have kinda gotta better.

HUH??

But if I am reading correct between the ebonics, yes I think they can play Buffalo and win.