PDA

View Full Version : MY DOG WAS STOLEN ***REWARD***

yogi08
01-10-2009, 04:55 PM
As of 1-10-09, my dog has been stolen... as for now I wont put the guys name out on the internet who did it for his own sake. Im giving him a chance to come clean and give my dog back. His name is monkey... hes a full blooded american bulldog. He doesnt have a collar but hes all white and about 10 pounds. Hes really nice and likes to follow and play catch and retrieve. I have a $1,000 dollar reward to whoever leads me to my dog. All I want is my dog... I dont want anyone in trouble I just want my dog back. The dog was stolen from University Pines at a party. I have a photograph of my dog and also a photograph of the theif holding him along with 9 witnesses that could tell you like the back of their hand how much cash this guy was offering me and how much he wouldnt let go of my dog. He said he just got back from Iraq and is looking for companion. Any leading information on where my dog is would be great. Thanks for your help. The guy supposedly lives in the savannah area... its possible he may put it up forsale and hes only 8 weeks old.

AlanŽ
01-10-2009, 04:58 PM
did you get this guys name number anything?

yogi08
01-10-2009, 05:02 PM
yeah i know a few folks who know him but all of my friends only know OF him, but know people hes friends with. his friends are being shady and telling me they want nothing to do with it. i got his first and last name. in the mean time im letting spd's detective work this case.... their actually working it surprisingly lol.

Oz10
01-10-2009, 05:05 PM
damn man that sucks.

Ed
01-10-2009, 05:07 PM
that sucks man. i hope you get your puppy back, he definitely looks beautiful. good luck.

Tech5
01-10-2009, 05:08 PM
bye bye puppy

BAD SS
01-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Fuck that shit. Give me the guys name and I'll get your dog back within a week. I hate thieves.

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
His name is monkey...

The thief or the dog? Later, QD.

BAD SS
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM

Hahahaha. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ed
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM

Lolol. Reps. +whatever im worth

osnap
01-10-2009, 05:23 PM
ok thats pretty fucked up

K20Z1
01-10-2009, 05:25 PM
i hope the thief is not asian..................

wrekonize
01-10-2009, 05:45 PM
yeah because their known to eat them..........

Brown Man
01-10-2009, 05:51 PM
yeah because their known to eat them..........

hahashahahahahahaha

reps

Brown Man
01-10-2009, 05:57 PM
good luck with finding the dog tho man

its a messed up situation ur in

amandDA
01-10-2009, 06:07 PM
cute puppy sorry to hear that, you will get him back though...

Tuan
01-10-2009, 06:10 PM
If he's chipped, can't they track that somehow? Sorry to hear what happened to you man, and i hope you get your dog back. Hopefully Monkey is smart and will shit everywhere..

Princess12
01-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Sorry to hear about your puppy... that's terrible. I hope you get him back. Good Luck!

§treet_§peed
01-10-2009, 07:39 PM
damn man sorry to hear that. hope you get your puppy back.

slowinmidga
01-10-2009, 08:53 PM
If someone stole my dog and i knew who did it....it'd be on like donky kong. This dude needs an ass whooping

IMPORTchic
01-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Awah!! I am soooo sorry someone did this to you! Best of luck!

uproot
01-10-2009, 09:16 PM
what a lowlife someone must be to steal a dog, geez thats so fucking lame, sorry to hear about that, hope you get him back

puregroove
01-10-2009, 09:49 PM

The dog should be safe, we only eat cats.

On another note, hope you get him back. :goodjob:

K20Z1
01-10-2009, 10:41 PM
The dog should be safe, we only eat cats.

On another note, hope you get him back. :goodjob:

not only cats, i see dog restaurants everywhere over there..

Julio
01-10-2009, 10:50 PM
My question is, what was the dog doing at University Pines at a party?

MrBoostedCRX
01-10-2009, 10:50 PM
post pics of him up!!!

87 Turbo II
01-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Who the fuck steals a dog? Seriously? That's fucked up.

Got Milk?
01-10-2009, 11:05 PM

to attract the ladies dhaaa.

MrBoostedCRX
01-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Who the fuck steals a dog? Seriously? That's fucked up.

x^^^

MR2DR
01-11-2009, 12:29 AM
PM me his name, I got a couple of friends in savvannah that might be able to help you out.

yogi08
01-11-2009, 07:06 AM
Fuck that shit. Give me the guys name and I'll get your dog back within a week. I hate thieves.
preciate ya, but if i knew you were serious id reallly give you his name :goodjob:

monkey is my dogs name.

nah fella is white guy

good luck with finding the dog tho man

its a messed up situation ur in
you aint even kiddin. i took off runnin after this one guy i see about 200 yards away with a white item about the size of my dog in his hands... i made it to the road in record timing to find out it was a white bag holding a 2 liter of pepsi in it.

If he's chipped, can't they track that somehow? Sorry to hear what happened to you man, and i hope you get your dog back. Hopefully Monkey is smart and will shit everywhere..
well hes not chipped... but hes my pup and id like to think he will turn up soon enough. i can only hope.... ive never really loved an animal as much as monkey :(

what a lowlife someone must be to steal a dog, geez thats so fucking lame, sorry to hear about that, hope you get him back
you aint lyin hoss. i cant believe it... on top of the whole situation the guy denys EVERYTHING. i just want my dog back. i got few supposed leads via facebook... ill see if they turn up or not... if not, they wasted my time. seems ive been getting alot of emails since i have such a high reward up.:screwy:

hes my dog, i brought him with me... it was a 10-15 person gathering at a friends and we had a keg. didnt think someone out of that little bit of people (all close friends aside from this kid) would steal my new pup. makes me think of when some kid was acting sketch because a friend of mine found a grown pit and was offering insane ammounts. i cant believe it. feels like a joke.

PM me his name, I got a couple of friends in savvannah that might be able to help you out.
sending PM now... although i already contacted him and am waiting to hear back ill give him a select few days. none the less, the detective working the case is strongly working it and im greatly appreciated at this point.

collins
01-11-2009, 11:03 AM
tuan, the chip is not like a gps device. it only stores information. for example, say your dog gets loose from the back yard and runs amuck... well if someone finds him, they can call animal control or take him/her to the local shelter... they can scan the chip to get your contact information and you can come pick the dog up... if its a freak situation and the dog's really far away like maybe someone stole it and it turned up in a shelter somewhere, i've heard of them shipping the dog back to you.

collins
01-11-2009, 11:05 AM
oh and yogi, thats really fucked up, man. i know how i am with my dog, and i'd probably be in jail right now for battery or assault. you dont fuck with ppl's pets man!

Elbow
01-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Stealing a dog? WTF.

XLR8NMR2
01-11-2009, 11:35 AM
why haven't you contacted the police?

Julio
01-11-2009, 11:38 AM
why haven't you contacted the police?

He has.. If I read correctly, there is a Detective on that case..
:goodjob:

XLR8NMR2
01-11-2009, 11:40 AM
ahhh okay...

but yeah man sorry to hear about that....Truthfully if the dog got stolen it's probably going to get sold. American bulldogs cost alot of $$

DunDunSkeert
01-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Hey Joey me and a buddy are coming down to visit Austin on the 23rd and we would glady go find him with you and beat the shit out of him.

yogi08
01-11-2009, 01:06 PM
oh and yogi, thats really fucked up, man. i know how i am with my dog, and i'd probably be in jail right now for battery or assault. you dont fuck with ppl's pets man!
i even got to watch the gators whoop some ass with my puppy!:( im sure you know how tyler and megan are with their animals... im the exact same way. this is just out of control. feels unreal. tyler came up with some good ideas... im not doing any work for the next week and ill be back and forth from savannah everyday looking for my dog. id post up what he told me to do, but thats possible it would ruin my chances. i dont want to hurt the guy or stalk him... i just want my dog thats all i want.

He has.. If I read correctly, there is a Detective on that case..
:goodjob:
yep. i know i come on here all the time and say some off the wall dumb shit and a bunch of bullshit but this thread is complete serious.

my reward is also firm BTW, not a trick.

Hey Joey me and a buddy are coming down to visit Austin on the 23rd and we would glady go find him with you and beat the shit out of him.
im not worried about that... im actually glad i didnt touch him and he didnt touch me. hes millitary, their trained to kill. he wouldve gone straight to jail if we were in any fight.

alpine_aw11
01-11-2009, 01:47 PM
That's fucked up on so many levels......

How big of a shitbag do you have to be to steal a damn dog?

03RCode
01-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Damn bro I'm really sorry to hear this, hope you get him back and all is well.

DunDunSkeert
01-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Hmm. $1000 if I find your dog... Sounds like fun

Slow Motion
01-11-2009, 08:31 PM
As of 1-10-09, my dog has been stolen... as for now I wont put the guys name out on the internet who did it for his own sake. Im giving him a chance to come clean and give my dog back. His name is monkey... hes a full blooded american bulldog. He doesnt have a collar but hes all white and about 10 pounds. Hes really nice and likes to follow and play catch and retrieve. I have a $1,000 dollar reward to whoever leads me to my dog. All I want is my dog... I dont want anyone in trouble I just want my dog back. The dog was stolen from University Pines at a party. I have a photograph of my dog and also a photograph of the theif holding him along with 9 witnesses that could tell you like the back of their hand how much cash this guy was offering me and how much he wouldnt let go of my dog. He said he just got back from Iraq and is looking for companion. Any leading information on where my dog is would be great. Thanks for your help. The guy supposedly lives in the savannah area... its possible he may put it up forsale and hes only 8 weeks old.

What a bitch....And find a woman if you need a companion at least she givin up the pus...........oh shit find your dog now.

SuperChicken
01-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Man, that truly sucks. I can't beleive that someone could stoop that damn low. I hope you get your pup back quickly, and that the perp pays a steep price. Asshole shouldn't be out loose anyway....what a piece of shit!

Psycho
01-11-2009, 11:40 PM

Your puppy was delicious...

That is all.

ranger250x
01-12-2009, 01:41 AM
dude that really sucks this happened to you. what is even more upsetting is the fact that he is prior military. care saying what branch?

Papa_Smurf
01-12-2009, 08:50 AM
didn't even get to see him, thats fucked up joey.

thats roll up on that honkey and blast em' wit sum heat after the meet???

Z0_o6
01-12-2009, 01:00 PM

i assume you mean increase the desired temperature on your climate control near him?

cause you damn sure wont pull a gun on anybody commander keen.

yogi08
01-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Hmm. $1000 if I find your dog... Sounds like fun
sounds like you have a mod list needed to fill ;)

What a bitch....And find a woman if you need a companion at least she givin up the pus...........oh shit find your dog now.
ya... sounds wild doesnt it?

Man, that truly sucks. I can't beleive that someone could stoop that damn low. I hope you get your pup back quickly, and that the perp pays a steep price. Asshole shouldn't be out loose anyway....what a piece of shit!
he will get whats coming to him. time will tell haha

dude that really sucks this happened to you. what is even more upsetting is the fact that he is prior military. care saying what branch?
i dont know what branch.. all i know is he just got back from iraq not too long ago? are you military? if so pm me.

yeah he wouldve been the beast at our meets in no time :(

SLOWLYbtngU
01-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Aww. I am sorry about this. I hope you get him back. He was so cute!

Papa_Smurf
01-12-2009, 10:18 PM
i assume you mean increase the desired temperature on your climate control near him?

cause you damn sure wont pull a gun on anybody commander keen.

duh, i mean... well...

good one :goodjob: :lmfao:

Papa_Smurf
01-13-2009, 04:12 PM
buuuuuh hump fuck

yogi08
01-14-2009, 01:28 AM
90_zc and i did some passin out flyers... nothin yet. then again i didnt have many to give out today

Oz10
01-14-2009, 08:21 AM
has yoo seen my dawg?? da hur hur hur

yogi08
01-16-2009, 06:50 PM
my dog was recovered. thanks to good friends.

Princess12
01-16-2009, 07:04 PM
my dog was recovered. thanks to good friends.

That's great! I'm glad you got your dog back! I hope Monkey is ok!

NewGen33
01-16-2009, 07:06 PM
good deal man

yogi08
01-16-2009, 07:11 PM
monkeys fine. i had the theif in tears in the police station.
he was looking at 6 years in the county jail, and i dropped charges. if he was sober and stole my dog that wouldve been alot different

K20Z1
01-16-2009, 07:24 PM
you're nice

Z0_o6
01-16-2009, 07:35 PM
he was looking at 6 years in the county jail, and i dropped charges. if he was sober and stole my dog that wouldve been alot different

sounds harsh but i have to say if someone stole my dog there would be no dropping of charges. you are more forgiving than a lot of people.

IMPORTchic
01-16-2009, 08:38 PM
I wouldnt drop charges if it was my dog. You are better than I!!!!

Glad you got him back though. =)

yogi08
01-16-2009, 09:32 PM
hes sleeping on my bed right now resting for another night out with me...... this time its in a safer home!

Leadfoot_mf
01-17-2009, 12:01 AM
your dog is going to be sold into slavery sorry to hear man. good luck

SuperChicken
01-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Man, I'm so glad you got him back!!! There IS a god! I wouldn't have let him go either...or if I did, I would have made him sweat for a few days, first!

Congrats, man. Welcome home, Monkey!:cheers::goodjob::bump:

IMPORTchic
01-17-2009, 11:03 AM
your dog is going to be sold into slavery sorry to hear man. good luck

:thinking:

Elbow
01-17-2009, 11:44 AM

Glad to hear you got the dog back safe.

But he wouldn't have actually gotten 6 years.

yogi08
01-17-2009, 07:05 PM
sure he wouldve. felony is 3-5 and with him getting in a fight in the same night, cussing a police officer out and runing from them at dos (bar) thats what made it 6.

SlowsterCivy
01-18-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm glad you got your dog back! :) If someone stole my Yorkie Sammie they'd be in jail for sure.

Kevykev
01-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Sucks man, i know you feel like you've lost a friend.

Hope you get him back.

AnthonyF
01-19-2009, 08:32 AM
what the fuk man! I hope you find your dog and whoop that guys ass!!

-Ant.

AnthonyF
01-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Just read a few posts up, I am happy u found ur dog man! If anyone stole my baby I would be destroyed.

-Ant.

Kevykev
01-19-2009, 08:42 AM
ohhh.

Good sht, hope he kept the dog nourished.

SloWRX
01-19-2009, 07:51 PM
sure he wouldve. felony is 3-5 and with him getting in a fight in the same night, cussing a police officer out and runing from them at dos (bar) thats what made it 6.

felony is 1 or more years in a prison, not jail but enough of that lol

glad to hear you got your dog back man, i'd kill a bitch for mine

yogi08
01-19-2009, 09:20 PM
felony is 1 or more years in a prison, not jail but enough of that lol

glad to hear you got your dog back man, i'd kill a bitch for mine
im going by what my detective told me and the 6 years is what they were telling him when i was watching through the invisible wall thing

RedEj8
01-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Glad you got your dog back man..That was fucked up. Who steals a dog?