View Full Version : ATTN: G.C., CactusEG, Ironchef, Kyle, Mongolpup

Catnip
01-10-2009, 02:11 AM
G.C., who are you? The only post I see from you is generalizing about "black" people. I see your birthday is 1990, and you have a thread about all the alcohol you have for new years... that's cool. Not sure if you realize this, but your ugly ass overpriced hard to find BMW isn't impressing me nor does it make you superior to me. Keep talking shit... OOPS! Nevermind, you started when I got banned like the little bitch fuck you are, and now that I'm back the shit talking will stop.

PS, the only thing you can think of is calling me a "queer" or "fag" and there's nothing on here to suggest I am. In fact, it suggests the opposite. Is this your wishful thinking?

CactusEG, why not talk shit to me in person? I give you the chance at every V meet :lmao:

Ironchef, who are you? Have I ever made a post in your direction or vice versa? Are you ANOTHER bitch that decides to throw his 2 cents in after I get banned? At 3 years older, I'm not sure if you have the right to call me kid. Maybe instead of posting about how you're happy I was gone, you should pick up your book from the DMV with the rules of the road. Some of your previous threads are telling me you're not familiar with how to drive properly.

Kyle, I already replied to you in another thread when I was unbanned the first time and you never responded. Are you being a bitch or did you not see it?
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213244
Enjoy

Mongolpup, sorry everyone ripped in to you. It was very frustrating to be unbanned, just to be banned the next day for something you didn't do... then the friends come to "rescue" me.

Whoever unbanned me, thank you :goodjob:

03RCode
01-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Evan is homoghey. /thread

Motivation
01-10-2009, 03:17 AM
REPS to the quee.... I mean Evan....

ironchef
01-10-2009, 06:38 AM
Ironchef, who are you? Have I ever made a post in your direction or vice versa? Are you ANOTHER bitch that decides to throw his 2 cents in after I get banned? At 3 years older, I'm not sure if you have the right to call me kid. Maybe instead of posting about how you're happy I was gone, you should pick up your book from the DMV with the rules of the road. Some of your previous threads are telling me you're not familiar with how to drive properly.

No you haven't made a post in my direction, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to think you're a retard.

As far as that second part, is that supposed to be some kind of insult? Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Later, QD.

G.C
01-10-2009, 09:37 AM
G.C., who are you? The only post I see from you is generalizing about "black" people. I see your birthday is 1990, and you have a thread about all the alcohol you have for new years... that's cool. Not sure if you realize this, but your ugly ass overpriced hard to find BMW isn't impressing me nor does it make you superior to me. Keep talking shit... OOPS! Nevermind, you started when I got banned like the little bitch fuck you are, and now that I'm back the shit talking will stop.

PS, the only thing you can think of is calling me a "queer" or "fag" and there's nothing on here to suggest I am. In fact, it suggests the opposite. Is this your wishful thinking?

lol ouch. I never compared my car to yours. But even if we do, its no doubt that my car looks better than yours. so dont even go there. You drive a civic.

2nd. Your a queer cause you WILL take the time to look at my profile just to get on me. Does it matter how old i am? Does it concern you? Almost every teenager drinks at new years to celebrate it or to have fun. I'm sorry that you were on I.A all day at New Years Eve while i was having fun.

This is all i'm going to post bout you. So you will stfu.

Catnip
01-10-2009, 10:15 AM
lol ouch. I never compared to yours. But even if we do, its no doubt that my looks better than yours. so dont even go there.

2nd. Your a queer cause you WILL take my just to get on me. Does it matter how old i am? Does it concern you? Almost every teenagers fun. I'm sorry that you werent on I all day at New Years Eve while i was having fun.

This is all so i'm going to stfu.

:gay:

cactusEG
01-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Talking about the V meet huh ? chump, I gave u ur change to do something. The 1st time u met me there. u walked up to my car. " Hi im cgeven'. Like I give a flying fuck who u are, lady. I remember I said " so whats up than" like 4 times ! All u did was studder. I was mean muggen ur goofy ass to ur face. U didnt do a damn thing ! 2nd time I didnt remember u. Like ur worth remembering who the hell u are LOL

Edit: only 2 V meets

The Ninja
01-10-2009, 10:17 AM
:ninja:

Catnip
01-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Talking about the V meet huh ? chump, I gave u ur change to do something. The 1st time u met me there. u walked up to my car. " Hi im cgeven'. Like I give a flying fuck who u are, lady. I remember I said " so whats up than" like 4 times ! All u did was studder. I was mean muggen ur goofy ass to ur face. U didnt do a damn thing !

LOLOL

You wish that is how it happened every time. I had people around me to back my story up ;)

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 10:28 AM
let these guy fight it out @ the next V meet. who ever got the first punch got balls

Buttons
01-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Talking about the V meet huh ? chump, I gave u ur change to do something. The 1st time u met me there. u walked up to my car. " Hi im cgeven'. Like I give a flying fuck who u are, lady. I remember I said " so whats up than" like 4 times ! All u did was studder. I was mean muggen ur goofy ass to ur face. U didnt do a damn thing ! 2nd time I didnt remember u. Like ur worth remembering who the hell u are LOL

The last V meet, he walked up to you in your car. I think you were tryna get warm. I was the girl next to him. you said "uh uh hey what's up.... well i gotta go."

true story.

Benefit
01-10-2009, 10:29 AM
fags

Catnip
01-10-2009, 10:34 AM
let these guy fight it out @ the next V meet. who ever got the first punch got balls

Who are you

oh wait, no one cares, "school boy"
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/M/methebetter2/1078204273_chool_boys.jpg
GTFO.

cactusEG
01-10-2009, 10:38 AM
The last V meet, he walked up to you in your car. I think you were tryna get warm. I was the girl next to him. you said "uh uh hey what's up.... well i gotta go."

true story.

yes I know who u were. NO he like 'hey, do u know who I am" I said " no. who are u" im warming up then I left...

Catnip
01-10-2009, 10:41 AM
yes I know who u were. NO he like 'hey, do u know who I am" I said " no. who are u" im warming up then I left...

Wrong thread, Jose.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213317

cactusEG
01-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Wrong thread, Jose.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213317

Thats it ? damn ur bad at this life thing and jokes. I cant help it the world wants u dead...

Buttons
01-10-2009, 10:44 AM

mmkay.

Catnip
01-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Thats it ? damn ur bad at this life thing and jokes. I cant help it the world wants u dead...

Considering I had a 2 week ban and I was back after 12 hours... LOL.

Tech5
01-10-2009, 10:54 AM
< gets a Bag of popcorn ":":":"

collins
01-10-2009, 11:11 AM
damn... this shit is WEAK! do they need to unban thacker to show how shit talking is done? :lmfao:

Catnip
01-10-2009, 11:14 AM
damn... this shit is WEAK! do they need to unban thacker to show how shit talking is done? :lmfao:

Gross.

Tech5
01-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Thacker FTW!

I meant ftl!

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 11:22 AM

Why unban him when you have the King right here?

collins
01-10-2009, 11:22 AM
hahahahaha

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 11:23 AM

true story.

Like anyone believes what you say. Later, QD.

collins
Why unban him when you have the King right here? awe, qd, your so modest :rolleyes:

redrumracer
fuck you you spray painted hood boy

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 11:26 AM
awe, qd, your so modest :rolleyes:

I just don't understand why every thread has to either involve Thacker or Autumn. Even when the thread has nothing to do with either of them. Neither are worth anything. Later, QD.

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Fag...

collins
01-10-2009, 11:30 AM
I just don't understand why every thread has to either involve Thacker or Autumn. Even when the thread has nothing to do with either of them. Neither are worth anything. Later, QD. i know.. i just thought it was funny. besides, this is some weak ass shit talking.

bigdare23
01-10-2009, 11:34 AM
Shit Weak!

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Fag...

Wow,That was fucking gay as hell. Dude Get the fuck off IA. Noone likes that shit nor does anyone like your brother's Eg/DC. Its ugly as hell, WTF did yall use to put the body parts together? Super glue? That shit is ugly and the work is also ugly. You Said my Fc Was ugly. Shit, I agree with you. Like I Said I got it for $550. That was a great deal, So I didnt care what it looked like. The day my dad had a accident, a guy off CL was suppose to come and look at it for $1200. I think thats a good profit, Don't you think? Then After that you talk shit about my dad for having a accident and almost dieing? Thats Really fucked up man. Doesnt bother me much. I rather chill with him than Argue with a piece of shit like you.

The pic you just posted, shows how gay you are. Why the fuck would you Take your time to edit that pic? Plus Its Fail. Cause you spelled Evan's name "EgEvan" Lololol. You Piece of shit fail of life. Why Do you want other guys to fight at the V meet? Ive Seen you talk so MUCH shit on here. Every post that is replied to you is fucking negative about you. Cause you talk so much shit. I was trying to be cool and say "Dont like it but nice work" in your thread about that Eg..Then you get all pissy cause I called a pic that you posted a repost. Dude Its fucking IA. Its not anyones life. Dont cry about it.Get the fuck off here and try doing something good in your life. Hmm, Jump in front of a car on 85.

/thread. :goodjob:

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Fag...

Btw, Evan is cool. I dont see many people talking shit about him. Theres a few guys on here that don't like him.Go to every thread you posted and see replies everyone is talking shit about you. Cause you talk so much. Idk if Evan hates me or doesnt. Nor Do I care. I was just saying. Get off the guys nuts. :gay:

Catnip
01-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Why unban him when you have the King right here?

Truth.

Catnip
01-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Btw, Evan is cool. I dont see many people talking shit about him. Theres a few guys on here that don't like him.Go to every thread you posted and see replies everyone is talking shit about you. Cause you talk so much. Idk if Evan hates me or doesnt. Nor Do I care. I was just saying. Get off the guys nuts. :gay:

[no homo]I <3 you[/no homo]

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Lololol. It was a repost before. Not in this section. Like EVERY section. Why would I look for it? Its ugly like your brother's eg.

nice work my ass. hahha you started the shit first so stfu im just going along with you. If i talked so much shit i woulda been banned. but hahha its the other way around you got banned instead for yo dirty ass mouth fucking homo. stop standing up for your boyfriend

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 03:05 PM
you got banned instead for yo dirty ass mouth fucking homo.

No he didn't. Later, QD.

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:17 PM
nice work my ass. hahha you started the shit first so stfu im just going along with you. If i talked so much shit i woulda been banned. but hahha its the other way around you got banned instead for yo dirty ass mouth fucking homo. stop standing up for your boyfriend

I didnt get banned for that. Plus, BOyfriend? Gtfo man. Ive seen the guy once. I didnt even talk to him lol. And you're the one posting pics of dudes making out. So whos the fag here? :gay:

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 03:23 PM
So whos the fag here?

Just because you make a case for someone else to be gay, doesn't mean that you have debunked your own. All you did was line him up to be your equal, you fuck.

Later, QD.

Maniacc
01-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Haha, the 2012 prophecies must be true... I mean, Evan acting like he's some hardcore e-thug? Wow, that's some real pathetic shit right there. I've owned him by accident. Numerous times. I've come on here and watched him own himself - no effort required. He's also made me laugh once. Once!

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Just because you make a case for someone else to be gay, doesn't mean that you have debunked your own. All you did was line him up to be your equal, you fuck.

Later, QD.

Im Not Gay. He is. Big difference. Just like me and you. You're like 40 yrs older than me. Granny.

Later, QD.

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 03:36 PM
. And you're the one posting pics of dudes making out. :gay:

And you spend all this time wetting over about it. Damn, you mad cuz you was not the one that making out with Evan?

Here is a tampon now go do what you must.
http://www.funnychill.com/files/funny-pictures/bloody-tampon-costume.jpg

Maniacc
01-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Im Not Gay. He is. Big difference. Just like me and you. You're like 40 yrs older than me. Granny.

Later, QD.
You should toss out more of your funny remarks... seeing as that's all they're good for.

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Im Not Gay.

Yes you are.

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:41 PM
And you spend all this time wetting over about it. Damn, you mad cuz you was not the one that making out with Evan?

Here is a tampon now go do what you must.

That was the homoest comeback ever, man. Why would I be mad if I wasnt making out with him? WTF, Dude I dont roll that way. Plus, Thats really gay saying Im mad , so it sounds like you were making out with him. Were you?

Peoplewhoknowyou'regay.com (http://importatlanta.com/)

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:42 PM
You should toss out more of your funny remarks... seeing as that's all they're good for.

I wasnt trying to be funny. Hes like 35-40 yr's older than me lol.

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Yes you are.

O Rly? Wonder why your gf is bitch, not yours? That makes me gay?:ninja:

Buttons
01-10-2009, 03:44 PM
I just don't understand why every thread has to either involve Thacker or Autumn. Even when the thread has nothing to do with either of them. Neither are worth anything. Later, QD.

Evan said he had people with him when he met cactus, so I posted saying I was there when the exchange happened. That is why the thread involved me.

Maniacc
01-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Evan said he had people with him when he met cactus, so I posted saying I was there when the exchange happened. That is why the thread involved me.

You have no invite in this thread. Bai beesh

§treet_§peed
01-10-2009, 03:46 PM

Edit: only 2 V meetsJose you can't mean mug shit

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

You Quote one of my posts. So I Replied. :)

Do You know Who I am, BTW? lol

Buttons
01-10-2009, 03:47 PM
You have no invite in this thread. Bai beesh

12 year old, stfu.

btw, why are you in the thread?

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:48 PM
Jose you can't mean mug shit

Bet he will....

LA MIGRA! lol

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:49 PM
12 year old, stfu.

btw, why are you in the thread?

Cause I feel like it. :taun:

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 03:49 PM
:english:
O Rly? Wonder why your gf is bitch, not yours? That makes me gay?:ninja:.....kjn

Buttons
01-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Cause I feel like it. :taun:

okay, now gtfo and don't try to e-thug me.

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:51 PM
:english: .....kjn

ROFL. Looks who's talking. Read your post's. Most Don't make sense. You never end sentences with periods or anything. Queer

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:52 PM

You were told to gtfo first so you shouldn't be telling me that since you arent suppose to be in this thread cause you were occasionally told to gtfo.

Im not Trying to e-thug with you. If I were , I have many things to own you. :D

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 03:53 PM
12 year old, stfu.

btw, why are you in the thread?More like 10 years old.:lmfao:

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 03:55 PM
More like 10 years old.:lmfao:

I see all your replies are dumb as hell and you dont have shit to say to me. Im out. You're really not worth my time, nor anyones. :2cents:

Buttons
01-10-2009, 03:56 PM
You were told to gtfo first so you shouldn't be telling me that since you arent suppose to be in this thread cause you were occasionally told to gtfo.

Im not Trying to e-thug with you. If I were , I have many things to own you. :D

first off, you shouldn't be on the forum. you should reading your grammar book for grade what... 7? i can barely read your run on sentences and what not.

second off, i'm telling you to GTFO, because i have seniority over you.

third off, you couldn't own a fly if it was wingless and you had a swatter in your hand.

fourth off, you don't want me to own you like i owned simon.

btw, i don't think you'll be able to respond for a bit.

wanggsticky
01-10-2009, 03:58 PM
ROFL. Looks who's talking. Read your post's. Most Don't make sense. You never end sentences with periods or anything. Queer

Hey Miss Queer, Who really give a shit about grammar here. youshouldgetthefuckoutgayhomomotherf-er

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 03:59 PM

Why don't you get the fuck out? It doesn't involve you anymore than it involves Romper Room Boy. And you're definitely no one to act E-thuggish. Later, QD.

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 04:00 PM
first off, you shouldn't be on the forum. you should reading your grammar book for grade what... 7? i can barely read your run on sentences and what not.

third off, you couldn't own a fly if it was wingless and you had a swatter in your hand.

Lolololol. I shouldnt be on the forum? I know that. But I still am. Would you like to remove me?

Idc,If you owned simon. You could own anyone I could give 2 shits. Its the internet.

I couldnt own a fly? :lmfao: I could pay you, so you could stop sucking everyone's dick on IA for $10.

I wont respond quick? Rly? Ill make a account, Really fast. :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 04:01 PM

You don't have seniority over a goddamn thing. You don't own shit nor have you ever done so. The fuck are you talking about? I've stayed out of your shit for a while now, but this shit got me to respond. You acting like you're someone on here. Later, QD.

MostWanted
Why don't you get the fuck out? It doesn't involve you anymore than it involves Romper Room Boy. And you're definitely no one to act E-thuggish. Later, QD.

It never involved her. Or me. But I chose to come in here. I have nothing else to do So ill just e-fight with her ass. lol

Buttons

read the above quote of an earlier post. i've already stated why i'm in the thread.

my importance in this thread is more than yours.

quickdodgeŽ
I see all your replies are dumb as hell and you dont have shit to say to me. Im out. You're really not worth my time, nor anyones. :2cents:

he was worth your time for all these stupid posts you've made. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 04:02 PM
read the above quote of an earlier post. i've already stated why i'm in the thread.

my importance in this thread is more than yours.

You're importance in this thread is the same as mine. NONE!! No one mentioned your name. You just popped in assuming you were welcome. Now in that case, I am more important in here because I, unlike you, am welcome. Later, QD.

MostWanted
01-10-2009, 04:03 PM
You don't have seniority over a goddamn thing. You don't own shit nor have you ever done so. The fuck are you talking about? I've stayed out of your shit for a while now, but this shit got me to respond. You acting like you're someone on here. Later, QD.

Lol. She was responding to my post. You say I cant own a fly huh autumn? If you're talking money wise. I have 2 times more $ than you do.I could buy you for a whole year lol. But Why would I want that? :no:

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Lol. She was responding to my post. You say I cant own a fly huh autumn? If you're talking money wise. I have 2 times more $ than you do.I could buy you for a whole year lol. But Why would I want that? :no:

You don't have a goddamn thing, motherfucker. The motherfuckers that have to brag about what they have and how much more they have are bragging to compensate for the fact that they actually don't have shit. If you got it, why flaunt it unless you're trying to impress someone? Which, in turn, comes back to your being a faggot because the only (alleged) female in this thread is Autumn's skank ass and she's been around more times than the Carousel at Six Flags. So that just leaves a thread full of dudes you could be trying to impress. Later, QD.

tony

Really? Then you're too young to be here. :police:

ironchef
Heres a vote for dumbest thread so far this year.

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2009, 04:08 PM
Heres a vote for dumbest thread so far this year.

Vote number 2. This shouldn't be just locked, it should be deleted. Along with a few members. Later, QD.

ironchef
01-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Vote number 2. This shouldn't be just locked, it should be deleted. Along with a few members. Later, QD.Agreed.

"B"
01-10-2009, 04:18 PM

This bitch doesn't have the ability to mean mug; maybe ugly mug, but not mean mug.

"B"
01-10-2009, 04:20 PM
You don't have a goddamn thing, motherfucker. The motherfuckers that have to brag about what they have and how much more they have are bragging to compensate for the fact that they actually don't have shit. If you got it, why flaunt it unless you're trying to impress someone? Which, in turn, comes back to your being a faggot because the only (alleged) female in this thread is Autumn's skank ass and she's been around more times than the Carousel at Six Flags. So that just leaves a thread full of dudes you could be trying to impress. Later, QD.

:lmfao:

Classic QD ownage. Sadly:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

Buttons
01-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Lolololol. I shouldnt be on the forum? I know that. But I still am. Would you like to remove me?

Idc,If you owned simon. You could own anyone I could give 2 shits. Its the internet.

I couldnt own a fly? :lmfao: I could pay you, so you could stop sucking everyone's dick on IA for $10.

I wont respond quick? Rly? Ill make a account, Really fast. :ninja:

SafDrn (10:04:08 PM): im giving up
alwaysup2sumtyn (10:04:18 PM): on?
SafDrn (10:04:22 PM): life

maybe you should give up on life.

SafDrn (10:05:20 PM): ive tried to end my life when i was 7
SafDrn (10:05:22 PM): but i failed

too bad you failed the first time.

Buttons
01-10-2009, 04:30 PM

wtf are you talking about?

MongolPup
01-11-2009, 09:13 PM
]
Whoever unbanned me, thank you :goodjob:

You are welcome. I was the one who unbanned you.