PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari block anyone?

ballistic08
01-09-2009, 11:12 PM
heres a ferrari block we just finished at Ball Engine

http://i43.tinypic.com/ncf8d5.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zml6au.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/oqx004.jpg

BKgen®
01-09-2009, 11:14 PM
hmm... as much as i love Ferraris, this thread was quite a letdown.

Me86Rob
01-09-2009, 11:24 PM
lol

SLOWR/T
01-10-2009, 08:35 AM
WOW!!!! OMG ITS A FERRARI BLOCK!!!!!!

Kevykev
01-10-2009, 08:39 AM
2 4 6 8 10 TWELVE!

Echonova
01-10-2009, 09:15 AM
What was it like to touch the exotic metal, hand-crafted by Italian metal workers using methods passed down by their fathers and their fathers before them? I'll bet it was smooth to the touch, pleasure to have in your company... Yet cold and temperamental as red-heads are known to be (you know what I mean). What you have there is one fine piece of art, treat her gently my friend. Bring her a blanket, it's gonna be cold tonight. Pamper her like she was your one and only. Maybe light a fire in the fireplace... Some soft music... little wine. Who knows what could happen.

Frög
01-10-2009, 09:23 AM
^lol

redrumracer
01-10-2009, 09:25 AM
What was it like to touch the exotic metal, hand-crafted by Italian metal workers using methods passed down by their fathers and their fathers before them? I'll bet it was smooth to the touch, pleasure to have in your company... Yet cold and temperamental as red-heads are known to be (you know what I mean). What you have there is one fine piece of art, treat her gently my friend. Bring her a blanket, it's gonna be cold tonight. Pamper her like she was your one and only. Maybe light a fire in the fireplace... Some soft music... little wine. Who knows what could happen.
lmfao

Z0_o6
01-10-2009, 10:29 AM

epic post :lmfao:

larossa9
01-10-2009, 10:31 AM

sig worthy, that is great though reps for the thought you put into it

IDCoconut
01-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Good job on keeping the floors clean for the Ferrari block.

Mr. Clean
01-10-2009, 10:56 AM

i must quote this as it seems to be all the rage lol.

Big Baller
01-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Nice Jason

I hear the old stuff is a huge pain to machine...

Now put my motor together.

Kevykev
01-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Bring her a blanket, it's gonna be cold tonight. Pamper her like she was your one and only. Maybe light a fire in the fireplace... Some soft music... little wine. Who knows what could happen.

Man I swear man, this guy is really somethin'. :lmfao: :lmfao:

ballistic08
01-11-2009, 12:37 AM
yeah it is a pain it took us forever to finish that shit.

your motor is next in line... we just have to finish kenneth's first

Random Hero
01-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Your shits weak!

Slow Motion
01-11-2009, 07:49 PM

This is cool quoting someone..:cheers: