PDA

View Full Version : Gators will always triumph because Sooner fans are dumb

DJ Maestro
01-09-2009, 11:17 AM
GO GATORS!!!!!!

Ok, now that I got that out of the way I figured I would share a funny little something I came across when I was doing some reading this morning about my Gators winning the national championship. This was at the bottom of one particular write up. It appears that there is now hard evidence that proves all Sooner fans are a bunch of corn fed numbskulls.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/joemaestro/IA%20Funny/dumbsooners.jpg

BKgen®
01-09-2009, 11:19 AM
you're a Gators fan?

*withdraws friendship*
:no:

alpine_aw11
01-09-2009, 11:19 AM
That explains a lot.

That was one of the best football games I have ever seen, probably the best.

DJ Maestro
01-09-2009, 11:24 AM
That explains a lot.

That was one of the best football games I have ever seen, probably the best.

It was one of the better games I've seen this year, but I still think the Florida/Alabama SEC Championship game was better. It was definitely more back and forth. Last night's game was a defensive slug fest most of the night, but we really started to shine offensively half way into the 3rd quarter and then it was all us from there. :goodjob:

DJ Maestro
01-09-2009, 11:25 AM
you're a Gators fan?

*withdraws friendship*
:no:

Aww, I sowwy Brandon. :cry:

FasTech
01-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Gators FTL. But yes, that was pretty funny.

BKgen®
01-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Aww, I sowwy Brandon. :cry:

lulz... i kid. I don't even like college football.

but i hate florida with all of my heart. :rolleyes:

alpine_aw11
01-09-2009, 11:30 AM
It was one of the better games I've seen this year, but I still think the Florida/Alabama SEC Championship game was better. It was definitely more back and forth. Last night's game was a defensive slug fest most of the night, but we really started to shine offensively half way into the 3rd quarter and then it was all us from there. :goodjob:

I really liked the game last night because it basically fulfilled all of my hopes. Everyone was talking about a shootout, but the defense is clearly more important when two powerhouse offenses match up.

And personally, I think that game sealed Tebow's future as an NFL QB. I think he will come back, but if he shows that kind of leadership and poise next season, who in the hell would change his position in the NFL?

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 11:33 AM
That explains a lot.

That was one of the best football games I have ever seen, probably the best.it was a good game, both defenses were fuckin on it. a lot of people i know thought it was gonna be a high scoring game, but i knew it wasn't going to be. both teams wanted that title too much to give up points.

did you see the longhorns and raiders game?
that was one of the better games during the season.

alpine_aw11
01-09-2009, 11:41 AM
it was a good game, both defenses were fuckin on it. a lot of people i know thought it was gonna be a high scoring game, but i knew it wasn't going to be. both teams wanted that title too much to give up points.

did you see the longhorns and raiders game?
that was one of the better games during the season.

The TT vs. TX game was amazing, but as a FL fan the game last night was amazing to watch. Gotta love disproving the doubters that said OK would put up a lot of points.

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 11:45 AM
The TT vs. TX game was amazing, but as a FL fan the game last night was amazing to watch. Gotta love disproving the doubters that said OK would put up a lot of points.the reason so many people thought OU was gonna run the score up was cause the last (i think 4 or 5 games) they scored like 60+ points against every team. that alone is the reason why so many people thought they would come out on top.
i have been a gator fan for quite some time now, and i knew last year when tebow was startin to get better, that it would be soon the gators take the title. i was thinkin for this season and next season they would have one hellacious team.
now i'm a little worried that he might get drafted for the NFL next season. i think he should play out his last year for the school before he leaves.

alpine_aw11
01-09-2009, 11:47 AM
the reason so many people thought OU was gonna run the score up was cause the last (i think 4 or 5 games) they scored like 60+ points against every team. that alone is the reason why so many people thought they would come out on top.
i have been a gator fan for quite some time now, and i knew last year when tebow was startin to get better, that it would be soon the gators take the title. i was thinkin for this season and next season they would have one hellacious team.
now i'm a little worried that he might get drafted for the NFL next season. i think he should play out his last year for the school before he leaves.

For some reason I highly doubt Tebow will declare for the draft. He has become such a huge part of FL and vice versa, how could he ignore a very strong chance at another national title, and MAYBE a shot at another Heisman? He seems like the kind of guy that would stick around.

And I didn't really care about OU's averages. Did they ever put up 60+ on a team that had a shred of defensive ability?

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 11:59 AM
For some reason I highly doubt Tebow will declare for the draft. He has become such a huge part of FL and vice versa, how could he ignore a very strong chance at another national title, and MAYBE a shot at another Heisman? He seems like the kind of guy that would stick around.

And I didn't really care about OU's averages. Did they ever put up 60+ on a team that had a shred of defensive ability?OU never played a team that is quite like florida. their offense is strong, but most of the opposing teams defense wasn't that strong.
i guess it proves that the SEC is harder than most other conferences.

i think tebow will stay, but there is a chance that he will get some offers to be drafted. i'm thinking he's gonna finish out school before he makes a decision, which i don't blame him, cause what if he does get drafted....and has an injury that fucks him up for life?
gotta have something to fall back on.
and not the mention 2 hiesman's and 2 NC's would be killer for him.
just hopes he gets put onto a team that is very coordinate with him, the way things are with him and FL right now.