PDA

View Full Version : Riot in Oakland!

T.S.
01-09-2009, 06:58 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?f=/c/a/2009/01/08/MN2N155CN1.DTL&o=2

did anyone hear about this.... I completely missed it. :(

XLR8NMR2
01-09-2009, 07:00 AM
whats new, theyre always rioting in Cali

T.S.
01-09-2009, 07:01 AM
whats new, theyre always rioting in Cali

lol i guess i just never pay that much attention to it, a lady in the office just came up to me and asked me did i hear about it... And i looked like a deer in headlights. :D

Echonova
01-09-2009, 07:14 AM
Because of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc

Police shot a kid on New Years it was caught on-tape and played on the nightly news.

SLOWLYbtngU
01-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Yeah I read about this yesterday. That is pretty wild. I dont understand why you would shoot someone in the back while another cop is kneeling on him... How much of a threat could he have possibly been?

MongolPup
01-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Let's burn and loot our own community, that'll teach The Man!

SLOWLYbtngU
01-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Let's burn and loot our own community, that'll teach The Man!
It seems silly but it really does "work" in a sense. The power of media coverage is amazing. If it wasnt for the coverage of the civil rights movement nationally it probably wouldnt have been as effective. When people see stuff liek this going on they either get appauld and turn away, or they join the cause.

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 12:09 PM
i seen that on the news the other day. crazy shit.

00CelicaGT
01-09-2009, 02:00 PM
heard about it on the radio this morning. apparently the cop that pulled the trigger has already resigned already... if u ask me that looks pretty bad on his part.

Echonova
01-09-2009, 09:25 PM
heard about it on the radio this morning. apparently the cop that pulled the trigger has already resigned already... if u ask me that looks pretty bad on his part.Click on the link I posted... IT SHOWS HIM SHOOT THE KID IN COLD BLOOD.

It was pretty bad on his part.

Danzo
01-09-2009, 10:52 PM
That cop should be shot in the asshole then taken to prison.

Echonova
01-09-2009, 10:54 PM
That cop should be shot in the asshole then taken to prison.With a gun I hope, otherwise I'm leaving this thread...:lmfao:

Danzo
01-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Gun in asshole > prison > guy in bullet wounded asshole
hahahahahahahaha that's the best order for him I believe.

T.S.
01-10-2009, 10:42 AM
i dont see the point of destoying incent peoples stuff b/c your pissed off at what one dipshit did??? What is there to prove, obviously the guy knew he was in the wrong thats why quit so he wouldnt have to answer to the appropreations(sp?) commitiee on the force.

And in the video i posted... it shows a guy at the end screaming in yelling and he didnt even know the vitcim saying "I'm tired of seeing this happen to us!" But how often does a cop shoot a kid in coldblood on the streets? Most of the times i will side with the police officers, in this case of course not. But if my life was in danger your damn right i would blow his head off! But this again is a extreme case of brutual force and the cop should pay the price for what he has done wrong.

Dracc
01-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Go old Alameda county... I road the Bart when I was there to visit in novemeber and the cops there.. DICCS.. I asked the cop when the next train was coming because the ticcer was down and he said keep it fuccing moving son.. this is bullshit.. we heard about the riot from my aunt who lives on Taylor street bloccs from west 5th ave where they were turning the cop car and she said my cousins where out there.. one of which got arrested