PDA

View Full Version : Cars Me vs GLitter MObile

Vteckidd
01-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Man, i was cruising a website i had not been on in a long time and found this link still working.

My old NA CRX versus a boost K20 EG

OGs remember

http://sipimpin.multiply.com/video/item/1

Nateds16
01-09-2009, 01:05 AM
nice reps man

2.3 Evo 8
01-09-2009, 01:18 AM
I was there!

All I remember is "waitz til I turn my boozst up yo"!

sleepys4
01-09-2009, 03:37 AM
What kind of car went by at the end?

Member31410
01-09-2009, 07:07 AM
^^ I believe that was Hugo's S4.

Tech5
01-09-2009, 08:11 AM
very nice!

Vteckidd
01-09-2009, 10:41 AM
^^ I believe that was Hugo's S4.
yeah that was hugo with his modded out S4, not match for that car it was quick

Vteckidd
01-09-2009, 10:43 AM
I was there!

All I remember is "waitz til I turn my boozst up yo"!
i think that was the first night i met you and Dan lol. Speedmonkey was there too.

ALl i remember was "yo you be shootin dat nawz, you wuz smokin"

dumbass thought that my oil smoke was nitrous lol even though my car was completely gutted

Repost Squintz
01-09-2009, 06:45 PM
LOL; i remember this

Julio
01-09-2009, 07:06 PM
lol... I remember the famous glitter mobile....

How old is this shit? Like 3 years old Right?

EmminoDaGreat
01-09-2009, 07:59 PM
lol

Tech5
01-09-2009, 09:15 PM
lol... I remember the famous glitter mobile....

How old is this shit? Like 3 years old Right?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

silversol
01-09-2009, 09:45 PM
man how could you forget about that! hahahah my buddy stock sti with his girl driving put bus lengths on him!

BTEC
01-09-2009, 10:06 PM
i too remember that night. i was there too. Both of those dudes were assholes. After talking all that crap and getting KILLED by mike, they didnt even want to get out of the car and be like good race man. They kept trying to say he had nitrous on the car somewhere. even after mike let the look all over the car.

B00STedSvT
01-17-2009, 11:52 PM
So since i was there does that make me an Og? LoL ..That wasnt the same night u, dan and sut ran right...I remember hugo walking on a boosted rsx with me and 2 other people in the car..It was quick..but still just an expensive volkswagon lol

uproot
01-17-2009, 11:54 PM
killin' it! :D

Vteckidd
01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
So since i was there does that make me an Og? LoL ..That wasnt the same night u, dan and sut ran right...I remember hugo walking on a boosted rsx with me and 2 other people in the car..It was quick..but still just an expensive volkswagon lol
nah that was a different night a few weeks after this initial run.

This was the first night i met Phil and Dan though

BTEC
01-18-2009, 12:02 AM
nah that was a different night a few weeks after this initial run.

This was the first night i met Phil and Dan though
The race he talking bout was when ur chip flew out of ur ecu, collector broke off, and i almost got pancaked trying to switch lanes to pull over and help u. Everybody else kept going, then u got ur car running and took off while im stuck on the side of the road. i guess when i see u blow by me that means ur ok huh? lmao!!

Vteckidd
01-18-2009, 12:14 AM
The race he talking bout was when ur chip flew out of ur ecu, collector broke off, and i almost got pancaked trying to switch lanes to pull over and help u. Everybody else kept going, then u got ur car running and took off while im stuck on the side of the road. i guess when i see u blow by me that means ur ok huh? lmao!!
HAHA i remember that. that was a BAD NIGHT.

Where were we? I20? all i remember is im driving and my car DIES, CEL comes on, im like oh fuck. I pull over and the chip rattled out of the ECU cause i was running open header and everything was vibrating. I think i got it back together and took off right as you were pulling over.

Then like 20 min later, we are racing (dan and i) and i look down and i see sparks coming up from under my car and the tone of my car changes. IM like FUCK there goes the motor. Turns out my $700 RMF header broke in 2 pieces and was dragging the ground. I said fuck it and drove off and i remember half of it ripping off somewhere downtown.

Then we got lost, and im driving downtown , OPEN HEADER, at midnight, through croweded places, cops looking at me an shit as im scaring everyone off. I had to rev the shit out of it to keep it driving cause my TPS sensor rattled loose LOL.

god that car was fast but a pile of shit

BTEC
01-18-2009, 12:23 AM
HAHA i remember that. that was a BAD NIGHT.

Where were we? I20? all i remember is im driving and my car DIES, CEL comes on, im like oh fuck. I pull over and the chip rattled out of the ECU cause i was running open header and everything was vibrating. I think i got it back together and took off right as you were pulling over.

Then like 20 min later, we are racing (dan and i) and i look down and i see sparks coming up from under my car and the tone of my car changes. IM like FUCK there goes the motor. Turns out my $700 RMF header broke in 2 pieces and was dragging the ground. I said fuck it and drove off and i remember half of it ripping off somewhere downtown.

Then we got lost, and im driving downtown , OPEN HEADER, at midnight, through croweded places, cops looking at me an shit as im scaring everyone off. I had to rev the shit out of it to keep it driving cause my TPS sensor rattled loose LOL.

god that car was fast but a pile of shit
yeah that was i-20. lol!! of course i was the slowest so i saw the sparks from behind.

TheGrillMan
01-18-2009, 12:33 AM
rode out on him

props

it sounded good too haha

B18c1Turboed
01-18-2009, 05:38 PM
yeah that was i-20. lol!! of course i was the slowest so i saw the sparks from behind.

I guess nothing has changed then? arent you still slow 3 years later?

PSINXS
01-18-2009, 07:41 PM
ahah the drama that thread had. and the guy wasnt that bad of a person offline. he came to one of my meets.

CHADbee
01-20-2009, 01:28 PM
lol @ glitter mobile

that shit was epic! what ever happened to the race for pink slips? lol ricers.

KevinT707
01-20-2009, 11:23 PM
LOL I so remember this, I was late to this event though. Didn't pull up until yall were at the gas station afterwards. Before I had re-watched this video again I forgot that Seth rode w/ you Mike, & that's Seth's website too lol, noob.

BTEC
01-20-2009, 11:24 PM
I guess nothing has changed then? arent you still slow 3 years later?
hell nah!! lol!! i cant even be mad at that comment.

GGPIS3
01-22-2009, 10:45 AM
yup... this was the first time i had met phil or mike... i ended up running that pos that night too with a bad coilpack. the first 2 runs i had to feather the throttle and i kept up with him.. on the 3rd run, i feathered the throttle just right and beat him. its funny since i was technically running on only 4 cylinders lol. and i only made about 268 rwhp on 6 cylinders back then.