PDA

View Full Version : THE CALLOUT THREAD

coolcat
01-09-2009, 12:43 AM
HERES HOW SHITS GOING. IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOU CAN'T BE A PUSSY. YOU ALSO HAVE TO CALL SOMEONE OUT IN THIS POST, OR DEFEND YOURSELF FROM A CALLOUT. DON'T BE LITTLE PUSSY FAGGOTS ABOUT IT.

redrumracer
01-09-2009, 12:48 AM
CALLOUT COOLSCAT FOR MAKING SOME OF THE GAYEST THREADS EVER AND THEN BEING GAY ON AIM TALKIN BOUT HE WANTS ME AND SHIT. FUCKING FAGGOT.

Deke
01-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Coolcat consistently makes stupid fucking threads, and only douche fags type in all caps.

Oh snap.

Crazy Asian
01-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Indeed. I made a callout thread though so i fail. I think.

SiRed94
01-09-2009, 12:52 AM
OH SHIT.... HE JUST CALLED YALL DOUCHE FAGS.......

FrankTMFTank
01-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Callout can eat a D

TheGodfather
01-09-2009, 01:11 AM
LOLWUT?

Catnip
01-09-2009, 01:22 AM
MOTHERFUCKING LS2NER

perma-ban him plz. I can't stand that ignorant fuck.

QUOTE ME SOMEWHERE WITH A LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD WHERE I GIVE YOU A REASON TO CALL ME AN IGNORANT FUCK.

FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER. ALL YOU DO IS POST PICS OF CARS YOU'VE SEEN AND POST SHITTY ASS LYRICS AROUND, LIL SCRAPPY WANNEBE BITCH.

Me86Rob
01-09-2009, 01:22 AM
im gonna call out CG evan. make sure he sees this when he return from his vacation

redrumracer
01-09-2009, 01:25 AM
im gonna call out CG evan. make sure he sees this when he return from his vacation
ummm he just posted above you.

Catnip
01-09-2009, 01:26 AM

WHAT, CUNT? I'LL FUCKING SHANK YOUR JUGULAR WITH A ENVELOPE OPENER.

Catnip
01-09-2009, 01:30 AM
KYLE

You should have banned him on the basis of that queer ass hood art. :yes:

I LIKE HOW YOU DECIDE TO TALK SHIT SOON AS I'M BANNED.

QUEER?! LOLOL. YOU DRIVE A FUCKING AUTOMATIC GOLF AND YOU'RE CALLING SOMETHING I'VE DONE QUEER??

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p137/kharman3/DSC_0437.jpg

PLEASE TEACH ME TO BE MANLY LIKE YOU. THAT'S FUCKING BEAST, I SHOULD JUST BOW DOWN TO YOUR TESTOSTORONE.

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU 'QUEER' ASS MOTHERFUCKING DICK SUCKER.

aguynamedpat
01-09-2009, 01:33 AM

Way to own yourself you fucking retard.

scabtastic
01-09-2009, 01:34 AM
OH GOT_PURP lookin ass above me

Me86Rob
01-09-2009, 01:44 AM
WHAT, CUNT? I'LL FUCKING SHANK YOUR JUGULAR WITH A ENVELOPE OPENER.

lol bish. plz essplain to me why i have the block on AIM.

scabtastic
01-09-2009, 01:44 AM
we all want pics

Catnip
01-09-2009, 01:50 AM
lol bish. plz essplain to me why i have the block on AIM.

CUZ YOU HAVE THE GHEY.

AKA

GAIDS.

TheGrillMan
01-09-2009, 01:52 AM
GAIDS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AlanŽ
01-09-2009, 01:56 AM
oh yea this is thread is great

redrumracer
01-09-2009, 02:10 AM
lmfao at gaids

man
01-09-2009, 02:40 AM
Calling out everyone in this thread (including me) for being douchebags and thinking people give a shit about your little rant.

TheGodfather
01-09-2009, 03:51 AM
RedGT has a tiny penis and his family adopted him from a dumpster.

cgevan has proven legitness in this threat.

AlanŽ
01-09-2009, 04:19 AM
RedGT has a tiny penis and his family adopted him from a dumpster.

cgevan has proven legitness in this threat.
You. Your a New Yorker.....'nuff said. Call me when the Yankees win another world series. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thecrazyone
01-10-2009, 06:06 PM
lol at gaids.

epic.

Kyle
01-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Kyle, I already replied to you in another thread when I was unbanned the first time and you never responded. Are you being a bitch or did you not see it?
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums...ad.php?t=213244
Enjoy
I'm so sorry I wasn't scouring the forum searching for someone badmouthing me. That's not part of my daily routine.

KYLE

I LIKE HOW YOU DECIDE TO TALK SHIT SOON AS I'M BANNED.

QUEER?! LOLOL. YOU DRIVE A FUCKING AUTOMATIC GOLF AND YOU'RE CALLING SOMETHING I'VE DONE QUEER??

PLEASE TEACH ME TO BE MANLY LIKE YOU. THAT'S FUCKING BEAST, I SHOULD JUST BOW DOWN TO YOUR TESTOSTORONE.

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU 'QUEER' ASS MOTHERFUCKING DICK SUCKER.
LOL at this pathetic attempt to be hard.

Let's make sure I understand all this.....So do you want a shit talking battle on the internet or do you want me to approach you at the v and flip out and throw down because you called me a queer?

Either way you seem about as hormonal as a high school girl. I don't like your hood, I called it queer. That's what happened. Get some thicker skin and grow up.

If e-callouts are your thing, great, I don't care. If you want to do something, do it, once again I do not care.

In closing, I'm pretty sure all of IA admires you for this bold display of testosterone, and rest assured no one will ever make a critical comment your way again. Mission accomplished.

alpine_aw11
01-11-2009, 09:48 PM
OH SHIT

FUCK YOU COOLCAT YOU CUM-GUZZLING BAG OF SLUT

Catnip
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm so sorry I wasn't scouring the forum searching for someone badmouthing me. That's not part of my daily routine.

LOL at this pathetic attempt to be hard.

Let's make sure I understand all this.....So do you want a shit talking battle on the internet or do you want me to approach you at the v and flip out and throw down because you called me a queer?

Either way you seem about as hormonal as a high school girl. I don't like your hood, I called it queer. That's what happened. Get some thicker skin and grow up.

If e-callouts are your thing, great, I don't care. If you want to do something, do it, once again I do not care.

In closing, I'm pretty sure all of IA admires you for this bold display of testosterone, and rest assured no one will ever make a critical comment your way again. Mission accomplished.

Who the fuck said anything about taking this to RL?

Kyle
01-11-2009, 09:55 PM
That was my question, I figured an "accomplished" e-thug like yourself would have some answers for me.

LOLOLOL. SO you make a callout, I respond, you step down. Sweet, great callout faggot.

Catnip
01-11-2009, 10:03 PM
That was my question, I figured an "accomplished" e-thug like yourself would have some answers for me.

LOLOLOL. SO you make a callout, I respond, you step down. Sweet, great callout faggot.

I stepped down? Please show me where.

Kyle
01-11-2009, 10:13 PM
I stepped down? Please show me where.
Holy hell this just gets worse and worse.....Find it yourself asshat. I'm embarrassed to even have be part of this shit callout. GTFO.

TheGodfather
01-11-2009, 10:21 PM
You. Your a New Yorker.....'nuff said. Call me when the Yankees win another world series. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Well since we have both hands and more than half of one foot full of rings? I think that speaks for itself.

Catnip
01-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Holy hell this just gets worse and worse.....Find it yourself asshat. I'm embarrassed to even have be part of this shit callout. GTFO.

lol. I lost interest in you. lolol... imagine that.

FasTech
01-11-2009, 10:45 PM
I callout Jrock, for being the dumb sum bish he is. Goddamn fairy queen!!! LMAO

LS2ner
01-11-2009, 11:37 PM
MOTHERFUCKING LS2NER

QUOTE ME SOMEWHERE WITH A LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD WHERE I GIVE YOU A REASON TO CALL ME AN IGNORANT FUCK.

FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER. ALL YOU DO IS POST PICS OF CARS YOU'VE SEEN AND POST SHITTY ASS LYRICS AROUND, LIL SCRAPPY WANNEBE BITCH.

Sorry dude, but i think it would be impossible to link every post you've made. The major portion of your posts are garbage as is your "Faller as Buck" civic. Seems like your trying to hard to be in the "Clique" of cool people on IA. For some reason there is this large group of retards that migrated here over the past year or two. Also seems that your part of that migration.

As to me posted pics of cars i've seen, thats happened maybe twice. My posts of "Cars i've seen" are twice the fucking quality as that goddamn disgrace of art you very queerly placed on the hood of your raggedy car.

As for me posting lyrics, i just LOL. Atleast i have some kind of talent. I doubt the same can be said for you. Unless you count riding Autumns nuts.

So it seems that the only bitch in this thread is your pussy punk ass self. Oh, and dont think your tough shit cause you can punk someone out at a V meet. Im not CactusEG.

Catnip
01-11-2009, 11:41 PM
Sorry dude, but i think it would be impossible to link every post you've made. The major portion of your posts are garbage as is your "Faller as Buck" civic. Seems like your trying to hard to be in the "Clique" of cool people on IA. For some reason there is this large group of retards that migrated here over the past year or two. Also seems that your part of that migration.

I make cliques, bitch.

As to me posted pics of cars i've seen, thats happened maybe twice. My posts of "Cars i've seen" are twice the fucking quality as that goddamn disgrace of art you very queerly placed on the hood of your raggedy car.

Your integra was SOOO much better ;)

As for me posting lyrics, i just LOL. Atleast i have some kind of talent. I doubt the same can be said for you. Unless you count riding Autumns nuts.

lol, my IA chick "nut riding" gets me somewhere

So it seems that the only bitch in this thread your pussy punk ass self. Oh, and dont think your tough shit cause you can punk someone out at a V meet. Im not CactusEG.

Pussy punk ass self? I guess you're the badass here... lolol.

Buttons
01-11-2009, 11:43 PM

no need to bring me up :(

LS2ner
01-11-2009, 11:43 PM

Well then why the fuck are you even trying to call people out? I mean is it supposed to be for shits n giggles? Are you just honing your keyboarding skills? Planning a E-assassination? If you don't have a legitimate reason to talk shit to someone then just stfu and sit back. I don't like you, hence the reason i called you an ignorant fuck.

Catnip
01-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Well then why the fuck are you even trying to call people out? I mean is it supposed to be for shits n giggles? Are you just honing your keyboarding skills? Planning a E-assassination? If you don't have a legitimate reason to talk shit to someone then just stfu and sit back. I don't like you, hence the reason i called you an ignorant fuck.

You don't consider me responding to you bitches' shit talking, a legitmate reason?

Catnip
01-11-2009, 11:48 PM
I do like how both of y'all take the internet serious enough to "walk up" to me in RL. That's cute.

LS2ner
01-11-2009, 11:53 PM
I make cliques, bitch.

Your integra was SOOO much better ;)

lol, my IA chick "nut riding" gets me somewhere

Pussy punk ass self? I guess you're the badass here... lolol.

LOLZ. You make cliques huh? I guess your the Ring leader of the Whores lounge retards.

Never said my integra was any better, but atleast i built mine myself and i never made sigs calling it "Faller as Buck" or "So fresh so clean" or whatever stupid slogan you can think of.

Where is it exactly that your IA chick nut riding gets you? A front stop in the line for the free clinic?

Never said i was the bad ass. But you called me out bitch, you took the initiative.

LS2ner
01-11-2009, 11:54 PM
I do like how both of y'all take the internet serious enough to "walk up" to me in RL. That's cute.

Whats cute is you feeling the need to vindicate yourself. So because someone doesn't like you you feel the need to call them out? I wasn't shit talking. I was speaking facts.

Catnip
01-11-2009, 11:55 PM
LOLZ. You make cliques huh? I guess your the Ring leader of the Whores lounge retards.

Sure, why not?

Never said my integra was any better, but atleast i built mine myself and i never made sigs calling it "Faller as Buck" or "So fresh so clean" or whatever stupid slogan you can think of.

Sorry I do the economical thing via buying something built as it's cheaper. Not like I'm gonna keep it. Clean? I never call my car clean, it's not.

Where is it exactly that your IA chick nut riding gets you? A front stop in the line for the free clinic?

Close enough.

Never said i was the bad ass. But you called me out bitch, you took the initiative.

You talked shit first, being banned doesn't mean I won't reply :goodjob:

LS2ner
01-11-2009, 11:57 PM

Who said it would ever get that far? As of now i dont have a reason to escalate it any further than this. Apparently you felt the need to do it to CactusEG, but the role is reversed now and it seems you've reconsidered.

LS2ner
01-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Sure, why not?

Sorry I do the economical thing via buying something built as it's cheaper. Not like I'm gonna keep it. Clean? I never call my car clean, it's not.

Close enough.

You talked shit first, being banned doesn't mean I won't reply :goodjob:

I guess you get more satisfaction out of building something yourself instead of seeing how many cars you can own in a year. As to your last comment, refer to post number 41.

Catnip
01-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Who said it would ever get that far? As of now i dont have a reason to escalate it any further than this. Apparently you felt the need to do it to CactusEG, but the role is reversed now and it seems you've reconsidered.

I actually was going to say 'what's up' as I have nothing against the guy, he seemed scared though :goodjob:

FasTech
01-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Honestly, I think most of IA take things to damn serious. Hating someone because of something they said on the internet, its fucking childish. I think we all need to chill with the fightin' words and just go on about our business. Oh and Evan, what did you do to that cactusEG guy?

aguynamedpat
01-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Cant we all just get along? Sheesh.

Catnip
01-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Oh and Evan, what did you do to that cactusEG guy?

The first V meet, I saw who I thought was him in his car. I waited till he got in front of us (osnap, sexyimportchic, logan, and there might've been someone else). I walk up to his car and ask him to roll down the window. He cracks the window like 2" and looks up like a 4 year old child that was just called to the front of class. I say, "what's up man? are you cactus?", he stutters and says, "ye ye yes, who are you?" I answer accordingly and tell him I just wanted to say 'what's up' and shake his hand. After a few seconds of convincing he rolls down his window a good 5" and accepts a handshake, ironically, I think his hand was shaking.

The second time was much less amusing to the by standers, but more or less the same thing.

**edit: My first V meet, rather**

FasTech
01-12-2009, 01:09 AM
The first V meet, I saw who I thought was him in his car. I waited till he got in front of us (osnap, sexyimportchic, logan, and there might've been someone else). I walk up to his car and ask him to roll down the window. He cracks the window like 2" and looks up like a 4 year old child that was just called to the front of class. I say, "what's up man? are you cactus?", he stutters and says, "ye ye yes, who are you?" I answer accordingly and tell him I just wanted to say 'what's up' and shake his hand. After a few seconds of convincing he rolls down his window a good 5" and accepts a handshake, ironically, I think his hand was shaking.

The second time was much less amusing to the by standers, but more or less the same thing.

**edit: My first V meet, rather**

Did you two have Beef on the web or something? Why was he be acting scared?

Catnip
01-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Did you two have Beef on the web or something? Why was he be acting scared?

He ALWAYS negative reps me along with calling me out in the car pics section (also get PMs from him asking to be his bitch :thinking: ).

no idea? la migra? :lmao:

FasTech
01-12-2009, 01:21 AM
He ALWAYS negative reps me along with calling me out in the car pics section (also get PMs from him asking to be his bitch :thinking: ).

no idea? la migra? :lmao:

Oh...lol

Well, I guess he found out the interweb is serious business! :yes:

KREEP
01-12-2009, 07:25 AM
The op suck my cock on the regular. Faggot

Elbow
01-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Coolcat owns all of you, he's the only person who makes funny threads.

teh bri
01-12-2009, 12:12 PM
I'd like to call out "Kyle" and "Ls2ner" :

Um, first off..

Kyle: After reading what you've been posting to Evan... I've assumed that your balls have not dropped yet. Seriously, this may have been a "Call Out" But damn your shi* was whack!

And as for you Ls2ner: Your lil faggot as* needs to grow up on some real shi*. And i think i already know that your balls haven't dropped.

As for me.. that is all i'm calling out.

Me and Autumn are "drunken bishes"

w00t w00t! :D

ironchef
01-12-2009, 12:24 PM
http://420.thrashbarg.net/i_see_what_you_fucking_did_there_bird.jpg

STRteg
01-12-2009, 01:15 PM
B00STedSvT: You fuckin piece,you really truly are,you claim your my daddy but in all actuality I'm yo pimp and you my ho and if you neg rep me one more time im going to burn your fuckin house down and urinate on the ashes you big bag of douche fuk your fg2 also

B00STedSvT
01-12-2009, 01:42 PM
B00STedSvT: You fuckin piece,you really truly are,you claim your my daddy but in all actuality I'm yo pimp and you my ho:gay:

and if you neg rep me one more time im going to burn your fuckin house down and urinate on the ashes you big bag of doucheI + repped everyone on the Page just to -Rep U again :lmfao:

fuk your fg2 alsoU have to keep tellin urself that so u dont get upset About how slow ur so called Cammed Hondata gsr is LoL

Maniacc
01-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Holy shit this thread is fucking lame! Besides Coolcat's op(which imo was the funniest in this thread) this thread's weaksauce. LS2ner is only good for one thing... and that is limerick battles(which I miss). Kyle, still sucks. Everyone else isn't worth my while.

STRteg
01-12-2009, 01:53 PM
U have to keep tellin urself that so u dont get upset About how slow ur so called Cammed Hondata gsr is LoL

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: dont feel bad young buck one day that K-series might be able to catch up :goodjob: i pray for you every night :taun:

TheGodfather
01-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Wow, where's big talking hyrdoshutter when you need him?

He knows about keeping it real and turning IA shit into real life shit.

He's a pussy ass bitch, and so are all his big tough white trash friends.

B00STedSvT
01-12-2009, 02:06 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: dont feel bad young buck one day that K-series might be able to catch up :goodjob: i pray for you every night :taun:Hey you Pansy ass Pollack son of a bitch:lmfao: ..How about U check the kills forum..Lets See how big that mouth is now

STRteg
01-12-2009, 02:09 PM
lets go ho im headin that way right now niaaaka

coolcat
01-12-2009, 03:04 PM
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKS. I HATE ALL OF YOU.

LS2ner
01-12-2009, 05:04 PM
LS2ner is only good for one thing... and that is limerick battles(which I miss).

Fuck you puto!! Just cuz QD said you were an E-thug doesn't mean your about shit! =P

LS2ner
01-12-2009, 05:06 PM
I'd like to call out "Kyle" and "Ls2ner" :

Um, first off..

Kyle: After reading what you've been posting to Evan... I've assumed that your balls have not dropped yet. Seriously, this may have been a "Call Out" But damn your shi* was whack!

And as for you Ls2ner: Your lil faggot as* needs to grow up on some real shi*. And i think i already know that your balls haven't dropped.

As for me.. that is all i'm calling out.

Me and Autumn are "drunken bishes"

w00t w00t! :D

Omgz...like for realz? OK ill grow up with my lil faggot ass. Whats this fascination you have with balls dropping? Only thing you know about that is when they drop into your mouth. NOM NOM! Y'all don't have to take up for Evan, i think he did fine by his self.

teh bri
01-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Um, honey I don't think so.

Elbow
01-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Um, honey I don't think so.

Nice sig.

wanggsticky
01-12-2009, 06:36 PM
MORE!!!!!!!!!

The Ninja
01-12-2009, 06:50 PM
YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKS. I HATE ALL OF YOU.

This cunt-bitch right here makin little whore threads so he can play with his little whoreslounge pawns and watch them do battle like Bush watches the troops in Iraq. Too much of a pussy to come up with anything original so he scours lesser known forums and steals shit he 'thinks' no one has ever heard before.

Too bad thats all the thinking you do you pea-brained sunuva BITCH!

(This is going to be fun)

Kyle
01-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Holy shit this thread is fucking lame! Besides Coolcat's op(which imo was the funniest in this thread) this thread's weaksauce. LS2ner is only good for one thing... and that is limerick battles(which I miss). Kyle, still sucks. Everyone else isn't worth my while.
pfft....he brought weaksos consistently i had no reason to even make a decent response for his shit.