PDA

View Full Version : BCS Championship...

mmmmpsi
01-08-2009, 04:06 PM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/222/be5cf8elejg8ha3fsgfo6gidz4.gif (http://imageshack.us/)

:cheers:

DJ Maestro
01-08-2009, 04:13 PM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/222/be5cf8elejg8ha3fsgfo6gidz4.gif (http://imageshack.us/)

You sir are my new friend. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

GO GATORS!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

sogood
01-08-2009, 04:28 PM

Killer
01-08-2009, 04:36 PM
You sir are my new friend. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

GO GATORS!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

i've got a gators hat for you next time i see you..........

went to fl for christmas... my sis's mother in law gave it to me i guess so i wouldn't feel left out...

you're the only fan i know!! ha!!!

osnap
01-08-2009, 04:40 PM
GO SEC!

lol I just cant bring myself to say Go G*****

T.S.
01-08-2009, 04:55 PM
GO SEC!

haha me either one of my good friends is a died hard G**** fan and i cant just say it.. But i will say go SEC! =)

nsany(atl)
01-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Go SEC!!!!

03RCode
01-08-2009, 05:40 PM
GO SEC!

x2. I think it will turn out to be a good game, Florida has the speed, but Sam Bradford is amazing.

TheGodfather
01-08-2009, 05:45 PM
GO DAWGS!!!!

alpine_aw11
01-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Sam Bradford's bout to get raped.

BanginJimmy
01-08-2009, 05:52 PM
OU wins a close one. 10-7 in 3 OT's.

ok, that was just wrong. That might be the score within the first 5 minutes of the game. In the end it comes down to the O line. OU's is better than Florida's and that will allow the to run the ball, or give Bradford time to throw.

If Florida can assert themselves at the line of scrimmage they win the game. If they cannot do that, they wont win. Florida cannot win a shootout with OU.

alpine_aw11
01-08-2009, 05:54 PM
I honestly don't see this game being a total shootout. OU hasn't played a defense like FL all season, and their defense will need to step up BIG to shut FL down. I don't know who's going to win though.

TheGodfather
01-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Tebow= never a pro QB.

Moreno and Stafford= NFL studs.

Game over.

KREEP
01-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Sam Bradford's bout to get raped. Agreed ! SEC FTW!

bigdare23
01-08-2009, 05:56 PM
go sec

alpine_aw11
01-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Tebow= never a pro QB.

Game over.

lol.......

Stafford's going to break the record for constantly fucking up if he plays his first year.

KREEP
01-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Tebow= never a pro QB.

Game over.

Moreno= NFL

Stafford=overrated and needs to go sit on the bench and keep that mother fucker warm

03RCode
Agreed ! SEC FTW!

I'll be signing on Socom within 10 minutes of the end of the game.

TheGodfather
lol.......

Stafford's going to break the record for constantly fucking up if he plays his first year.

Real QB in Stafford vs. hackjob crybaby pussy Tebow who isn't cut for the NFL.

TheGodfather
01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Moreno= NFL

Stafford=overrated and needs to go sit on the bench and keep that mother fucker warm

I'D LIKE YOU TO SIT ON MY FACE AND KEEP IT WARM!

KREEP
01-08-2009, 06:01 PM
I'll be signing on Socom within 10 minutes of the end of the game. me too.......I will have had a few beers so i am not sure how great I will be playing. Maybe better! I hate to say it but go GATORS ! Gotta rep the sec

KREEP
01-08-2009, 06:02 PM
I'D LIKE YOU TO SIT ON MY FACE AND KEEP IT WARM! I will take a shit on your chest you turd burgular:goodjob:

NewGen33
01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
BOOMER FUCKIN SOONER BIG 12 ALL DAY

"B"
01-08-2009, 06:37 PM
Sadly, I think Florida wins in a blowout. I need them to barely win so Utah or USC get a share of the title!!!

"B"
01-08-2009, 06:38 PM
BOOMER FUCKIN SOONER BIG 12 ALL DAY

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

wait......

The Big 12 is garbage and Oklahoma is the Ohio State of the Big 12.:lmfao:

NewGen33
01-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Every thread has one and this time your it. Probably won't be your last either.

wait......
The Big 12 is garbage and Oklahoma is the Ohio State of the Big 12.:lmfao:

Ty 2FLY
01-08-2009, 06:43 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:screwy: :2up: :upchuck: :slap:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/chip865/fsu.jpg
:bump: :yes::bump: :goodjob: :cheers:

osnap
01-08-2009, 06:50 PM
BIG 12LOLOL!

Deke
01-08-2009, 07:33 PM
I don't really care about either team, but I'm definitely pulling for the Sooners in this one. Florida fans are just obnoxious. I'm sure die hard Oklahoma fans are too, but thankfully they generally don't live around here.

"B"
01-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Every thread has one and this time your it. Probably won't be your last either.

The only difference between Ohio State and Oklahoma is Oklahoma had a 4 BCS game losing streak going into their bowl. Ohio State only had a 3 game losing streak. Can you say 5 straight BCS losses in a row? Talk about over rated!!!

osnap
01-08-2009, 09:01 PM
interesting game so far.

Deke
01-08-2009, 09:10 PM
interesting game so far.

Agreed, didn't expect it to be so defensive. I figured it was either going to be a shoot-out or Florida walk away with it. Games not over though.

NewGen33
01-08-2009, 09:16 PM
The only difference between Ohio State and Oklahoma is Oklahoma had a 4 BCS game losing streak going into their bowl. Ohio State only had a 3 game losing streak. Can you say 5 straight BCS losses in a row? Talk about over rated!!!
So is relating Ohio state to Oklahoma the only thing you got? I never even mentioned them once in my post try and focus. At the end we will see who is on top and are you even a Gator fan.

KREEP
01-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Teblow won't let them Fail

Master Shake
01-08-2009, 10:40 PM
i'm watching the game right now.
2:30 left on the clock.
24-14 FLORIDA!!!
GATORS ARE GONNE TAKE THE NATIONAL TITLE!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

KREEP
01-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Gators showed those bitches that the sec is awesome! That is all

KREEP
01-08-2009, 10:48 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/andreworangeblue/SEC.png

Master Shake
01-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Gators showed those bitches that the sec is awesome! That is allexactly! :goodjob:
i'm a huge gator fan, and i love how all season everyone was talking shit to me, saying gators aren't gonna do shit, gators won't do this, can't do that, well gators just TOOK THE FUCKING NATIONAL TITLE!!!!

KREEP
01-08-2009, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=Tran]exactly! :goodjob:
i'm a huge gator fan, and i love how all season everyone was talking shit to me, saying gators aren't gonna do shit, gators won't do this, can't do that, well gators just TOOK THE FUCKING NATIONAL TITLE!!!![/QUOT

I am not a Fla fan But i am a SEC FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE OTHER CONFRENCES:2up:

TheGrillMan
01-08-2009, 10:53 PM
winning never gets old

03RCode
01-08-2009, 10:56 PM
SEC FTMFW!

osnap
01-08-2009, 10:57 PM
SEC Football fucked your mom and punched your dad in the face.

KREEP
01-08-2009, 10:58 PM
SEC Football fucked your mom and punched your dad in the face.

LoL:lmfao:

tROO STORY

Master Shake
01-08-2009, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=Tran]exactly! :goodjob:
i'm a huge gator fan, and i love how all season everyone was talking shit to me, saying gators aren't gonna do shit, gators won't do this, can't do that, well gators just TOOK THE FUCKING NATIONAL TITLE!!!![/QUOT

I am not a Fla fan But i am a SEC FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE OTHER CONFRENCES:2up:i know how that is. if florida didn't go and bama did, i would been going for bama.
gotta respect the conference teams that your team plays in. may not like em to much, but they did play against your team. i will pull for any SEC team that goes to the National.

5thgcelica
01-08-2009, 11:01 PM
was a good game!

atleast OU didnt crumble like the big ten would have.

roche
01-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Dude that ref just got dominated.

lowazzcord
01-08-2009, 11:03 PM
great game go sec. what about that coach for ou that said tebow would only be the 4 best quarterback in the big12.

lowazzcord
01-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Dude that ref just got dominated.

"no need for tebow to run it here gators should just take the knee. bam ref gets smashed" lol

KREEP
01-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Dude that ref just got dominated. yEAH THAT WAS AWESOME!

Did you see the fat chick that was an OU band member crying....it made me Laugh and then I jerked off while replaying her crying!:boobies: :lmfao:

TheGrillMan
01-08-2009, 11:06 PM
LOL

repped everyone btw

lowazzcord
01-08-2009, 11:11 PM
yEAH THAT WAS AWESOME!

Did you see the fat chick that was an OU band member crying....it made me Laugh and then I jerked off while replaying her crying!:boobies: :lmfao:

i saw that and about died laughing. how could the camera guy find the funniest person in the crowd that shit was hilarious.

Deke
01-08-2009, 11:25 PM
great game go sec. what about that coach for ou that said tebow would only be the 4 best quarterback in the big12.

I think it was a legitmate point. I guess it depends on what your definition of quarterback is. If you just placed Tebow on one of the offenses of Texas, OK, or Texas Tech he wouldn't fair nearly as well as those QBs. It's the whole offensive scheme of Florida that makes him the great college player he is. Don't get me wrong, he's a beast. Just not the best traditional quarterback.

Edit: All that being said, I still think it was kind of a douche move on the coach's part.

Great game btw.

And yes, both the ref getting hit and the chick crying both made me lol. I'm sure Oklahoma fans everywhere were thinking what the fuck when they decided to put her on TV.

Oz10
01-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Good game! OU's defense really surprised me early on. But that turnover at the beginning of the first half really killed OU's momentum. Congrats to the Gators!

Vteckidd
01-09-2009, 12:34 AM
i lost $100 lol.

OU just missed too many tackles and Tebow finds a way to win

SuperChicken
01-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Three straight National Championships for the SEC. Impressive.

man
01-09-2009, 01:44 AM
Go Gators!!! woot, what a great season

sogood
01-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Three straight National Championships for the SEC. Impressive.

Yet the SEC is somehow still considered to be "down" lately :rolleyes:

"B"
01-09-2009, 06:33 AM
So is relating Ohio state to Oklahoma the only thing you got? I never even mentioned them once in my post try and focus. At the end we will see who is on top and are you even a Gator fan.

Me focus? Oklahoma is OVER RATED every single year. They shouldn't even have been in that game and once again they choked. Oh well, Utah finished 2 in the AP poll with USC right behind. I am happy.

T.S.
01-09-2009, 07:12 AM
good game... The game came out just like i figured it would.. although i called the score 30-17 Gators! But Again Happy day for another SEC National Title. WOOT WOOT

XLR8NMR2
01-09-2009, 07:15 AM
I knew they would win by 10

I hate the gaytors with a passion no matter if there in the SEC or not. You shouldve seen how many fans were flooding miami yesterday....traffic was fucking nuts

Mike Lowrey
01-09-2009, 07:55 AM

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2009, 08:38 AM
I'm definitely a dawgs fan, but I'm pulled for the SEC.. I'm so glad they won - I told my dad they'd have a 10 pt spread.

mmmmpsi
01-09-2009, 08:51 AM
What a great game.. OU fans were PISSED!! OMG It's like they felt the win was OWED to them or something because of Bradford.. I'm so fucking sick of hearing about Bradford and his Heisman.. Sure didn't look like a Heisman quarterback last night did he?

Tiff-O-Bitties
01-09-2009, 09:02 AM
What a great game.. OU fans were PISSED!! OMG It's like they felt the win was OWED to them or something because of Bradford.. I'm so fucking sick of hearing about Bradford and his Heisman.. Sure didn't look like a Heisman quarterback last night did he?

He looked good, but I don't know about Heisman. Their poor coach looked like he was about to cry :*(

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 09:06 AM
What a great game.. OU fans were PISSED!! OMG It's like they felt the win was OWED to them or something because of Bradford.. I'm so fucking sick of hearing about Bradford and his Heisman.. Sure didn't look like a Heisman quarterback last night did he?actually, he did. he threw a lot of good passes and had some good handoffs but teabow responded with the same.
its how you tell the difference between a good QB and a great QB. Bradford was under a lot of pressure and (like everyone else said) he choked.
OU came out the gun blazin, and it wasn't till like the 4th before the gators took the lead. OU's defense was good, just wasn't good enough. and their offense started out extremely well, they just faded out towards the end.
i personally think the TT should have been playin for it.

T.S.
01-09-2009, 09:07 AM

actually for being only a sophomore just like Tebow was when he won it, he looked damn good playing in the national title game. A lot of people never have to experience that kind of presser. I'm not a fan for either teams but i will say this, the kid came out there and played a hell of a game for what they had. He is a good QB and give him 2 more years behind that snap and he will make one hell of a good NFL QB. He deserved the Heisman i believe. He was the best candidate.

Deke
01-09-2009, 09:23 AM
actually for being only a sophomore just like Tebow was when he won it, he looked damn good playing in the national title game. A lot of people never have to experience that kind of presser. I'm not a fan for either teams but i will say this, the kid came out there and played a hell of a game for what they had. He is a good QB and give him 2 more years behind that snap and he will make one hell of a good NFL QB. He deserved the Heisman i believe. He was the best candidate.

QFT

Mike Lowrey
01-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Well, if you look at it, it was a defensive game from the start. Looking at the stats, each defense gave up about the same as they were averaging this season.

Florida - Avg. pts allowed = 12.8 (14 in the BCS game)
OU - Avg. pts allowed = 24.5 (24 in the BCS game)

Rather interesting as everyone was talking about the high power offenses, but defense does win championships.

alpine_aw11
01-09-2009, 11:24 AM
I was saying the whole time that it wouldn't be raining touchdowns like everyone suspected, but holy shit that was ridiculous. Both teams played amazing defensive games. After that, I don't think there should be any doubt (using the current system) that FL is the #1 team in the nation. Holding the highest scoring offense in history to 14 points is a pretty amazing accomplishment. If Tebow comes back next year, who knows what could happen. Considering how young our team is overall another national championship is entirely possible.

alpine_aw11
01-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Me focus? Oklahoma is OVER RATED every single year. They shouldn't even have been in that game and once again they choked. Oh well, Utah finished 2 in the AP poll with USC right behind. I am happy.

I'm definitely going to be watching Utah next year. Should be very interesting to see what they can do. How many seniors are they losing?

And about the SEC, it wasn't too great as a conference. It produced the best team (imo) but overall it was pretty weak. Alabama did prove to be overrated, and losing to a very underrated Utah made it worse. Outside of AL and FL no team was especially successful. I'm thinking Ole Miss is going to have a pretty damn good season next year, and with UGA losing pretty much its entire offense I could definitely see them losing 5. LSU could come back if they get that QB ready during the offseason, but who knows. The SEC was nothing special this year.

DJ Maestro
01-09-2009, 11:37 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed last night's game. It was a tale of two defenses with only the Gators offense finally showing up to play in the 3rd quarter. I've been a die hard Gators fan for over 15 years now and have to say that these last few years have been the things dreams are made of.

It is great to be a Gator!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/aponline/10604.71BCS-Championship-Football.sff.jpg

lowazzcord
01-09-2009, 11:53 AM
i think the fact that the gators stopped them on the like 5 yard line twice, once with an interception is what really stopped the momentum before the half.

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 12:02 PM
i think the fact that the gators stopped them on the like 5 yard line twice, once with an interception is what really stopped the momentum before the half.its the gators. if they like something, they go for it, and if you don't wanna hand it to em, they will TAKE IT!!!

OneSlow5pt0
01-09-2009, 12:12 PM
the Gators should have played Texas........BCS = POS.

and Colt Mccoy should have won the heisman.

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 12:15 PM
the Gators should have played Texas........BCS = POS.

and Colt Mccoy should have won the heisman.what are you talking about? the BCS favors the BIG 12.
i mean the BCS is ALL ABOUT the fucking BIG 12 teams.

OneSlow5pt0
01-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Texas beat OU

lowazzcord
01-09-2009, 12:17 PM
i think florida still could have got texas.

OneSlow5pt0
01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
i think florida still could have got texas.

yea,but thats not the point,texas got shafted and should have had thier chance.

BanginJimmy
01-09-2009, 12:58 PM
was it just me, or were the commentators the wort you have ever seen on a national broadcast? I have actually heard less Tebow slurping listening Florida game as I drove through Gainesville, FL.

BanginJimmy
01-09-2009, 01:00 PM
yea,but thats not the point,texas got shafted and should have had thier chance.

Why should Texas have had their shot and not OU? Dont bother with the head to head arguement either. That went out the door when Texas lost to TT. TT, Texas and OU all shared the South title, after that it comes down to BCS ranking.

NewGen33
01-09-2009, 01:32 PM
For me it's not about OU but more about the big 12. It was the best division in college football this year especially the big 12 south. I do believe OU deserved it in the end because of how bad they beat TT. Sure OU lost to Texas but not by a great margin. TT got smashed by OU giving them more style points and better favoring by the computer. I go to OSU so when they played us you better believe I wanted them to loose. I was worried that OU was going to lose again which they did. They have a sick program but they just can't get over that last hill which is the BCS. But hey they make it to the big game quite often and for that you can't knock them. Florida just came to play in the second half. They showed more heart at the goal line which definitely killed it for OU. So congrats to Florida they deserved the win.

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 02:03 PM
yea,but thats not the point,texas got shafted and should have had thier chance.i guess tech got shafted too since they beat TEXAS!!!!

those 3 teams all knocked each other off during the season. and the BCS still favors the Big 12 teams, so really, any one of those teams could have gone. it just came down to points scored and points given up.

mmmmpsi
01-09-2009, 02:15 PM
And how about Utah who ended up in 2nd, went undefeated and never had a chance to play for a national championship..

ALL WILL BE SOLVED WITH A FUCKING TOURNAMENT TO END THE SEASON LIKE COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!

Why don't they pick up on this I have no idea instead of letting a computer decide who's the best.

TheGodfather
01-09-2009, 02:17 PM
ESPN sucks on Tebow's cock so fucking hard it's crazy.

Deke
01-09-2009, 02:48 PM
And how about Utah who ended up in 2nd, went undefeated and never had a chance to play for a national championship..

ALL WILL BE SOLVED WITH A FUCKING TOURNAMENT TO END THE SEASON LIKE COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!

Why don't they pick up on this I have no idea instead of letting a computer decide who's the best.

While I do think that some kind of BCS-tounament hybrid will help, it's still not the savior of the college football post season that so many people think it will be. When you have 119 teams (I think that's the right number) that don't all play eachother, you're going to run into the same problems setting up a tournament that you will with setting up a bowl game. Someone is going to get left out.

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 02:55 PM
While I do think that some kind of BCS-tounament hybrid will help, it's still not the savior of the college football post season that so many people think it will be. When you have 119 teams (I think that's the right number) that don't all play eachother, you're going to run into the same problems setting up a tournament that you will with setting up a bowl game. Someone is going to get left out.its suppose to put the best, highest scoring with givin the least amount of points up. longest drives, and what not. doesn't work the way it should though. the BCS is all kinds of fucked up, but unfortunately, the BCS standings are the only ones that matter. AP polls only matter when the BCS isn't up. cause you look at them now, Utah is #2 on the BCS and 4th in the AP. and USC is ranked #2 in AP and #3 in BCS.

its seriously all kinds of fucked up.
this explains how the BCS is setup. read it, and you will know why its the way it is.
http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/bcs_explained.html

Deke
01-09-2009, 03:06 PM
its suppose to put the best, highest scoring with givin the least amount of points up. longest drives, and what not. doesn't work the way it should though. the BCS is all kinds of fucked up, but unfortunately, the BCS standings are the only ones that matter. AP polls only matter when the BCS isn't up. cause you look at them now, Utah is #2 on the BCS and 4th in the AP. and USC is ranked #2 in AP and #3 in BCS.

its seriously all kinds of fucked up.
this explains how the BCS is setup. read it, and you will know why its the way it is.
http://www.collegefootballpoll.com/bcs_explained.html

Oh I'm not saying that it doesn't have it's flaws. There is definitely room for improvement in the system. I'm just saying that a tournament system is not without it's flaws either, largely, because it will still have to rely on some sort of ranking system (not to mention further extending the season for the non-professionals, aka students, that play in them). There is simply no way you can decide what the number one team out of 119 is without some sort of ranking system.

I'd like to see some sort of small tounament, 6 or 8 teams, to decide the national champion. I'm just saying it's not the be-all end-all solution of college football controversy.

Master Shake
01-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh I'm not saying that it doesn't have it's flaws. There is definitely room for improvement in the system. I'm just saying that a tournament system is not without it's flaws either, largely, because it will still have to rely on some sort of ranking system (not to mention further extending the season for the non-professionals, aka students, that play in them). There is simply no way you can decide what the number one team out of 119 is without some sort of ranking system.

I'd like to see some sort of small tounament, 6 or 8 teams, to decide the national champion. I'm just saying it's not the be-all end-all solution of college football controversy.its how they try to do it now. during the season with the conference games. who stays on top, who wins/loses and points/game and points/given up.
its why florida went from 4th to like 13th after they took the loss to ol miss. i don't know, i don't think they will ever figure a system out that will eliminate the cause of error. there are just way too many factors in it to determine on who goes and who stays. and no matter who is chosen someone is gonna not like it.
and there's not really anything anyone can do or say about it that will change it. i'm sure all the longhorn, raiders, buckeyes, penn state, etc fans are all saying their team should've went over OU.

other the flip side.....i have noticed a fucking shit load of people are buying up gator stuff. like i just got back from reporting and i seen some bitch come out with like 4 bags of nothing but gator shit from a store.
bitch needs to quit being a bandwagoneer and stick with a team. not stick with the team that just happens to be the top in the nation right now....and then root for another team that could beat them next season.
nothing else pisses me off that those fucking wagoneers man.....

"B"
01-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm definitely going to be watching Utah next year. Should be very interesting to see what they can do. How many seniors are they losing?

Utah won't be as good next season. They aren't like a USC, Florida, Texas, or Oklahoma. When they lose their senior QB it takes them a couple of years to get back there. Which is why they were screwed this season and in 2004.

mmmmpsi
01-12-2009, 11:33 AM
HAHAHA It was only a matter of time..

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/motivator4284026ze4.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/motivator9087244kc0.jpg

alpine_aw11
01-12-2009, 11:39 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:

Thanks for the background(first pic).

Mike Lowrey
01-12-2009, 12:25 PM

I knew it was only a matter of time before that girls picture made it on here.

mmmmpsi
01-12-2009, 02:00 PM
And now the floodgates open.. Seriously, like I know you have nothing else there but come on.. IT'S A GAME!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/untitled.jpg

TheGodfather
01-12-2009, 02:03 PM
ESPN sucks on Tebow's cock so fucking hard it's crazy.

Agreed.

Mike Lowrey
01-14-2009, 11:23 AM
LOL

DJ Maestro
01-14-2009, 11:24 AM
LOL

That's awesome Rich!! :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
01-16-2009, 08:26 AM
LOL. New sig. Check it.

That had to hurt.....

http://forums.gatorsports.com/evefiles/avatars/9/7/9/9791087207/ver-1227929848000/avatar.gif

mmmmpsi
01-16-2009, 08:38 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's it.. OMG I'm so stealing it.. :)

ShooterMcGavin
01-16-2009, 09:36 AM
go gators

Mike Lowrey
01-16-2009, 11:41 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's it.. OMG I'm so stealing it.. :)

LOL. Enjoy.