PDA

View Full Version : Mother EFING chick-fil-a!!!!

Killer
01-08-2009, 12:36 PM
KNOWS WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly, they are the only chain i know of that just gives stuff away... with out running some crazy promotion where if you buy a large drink and a fry... or whatever....

so i roll through chick-fila for lunch today... as i do quite frequently... reach into my bag and BAM pull out a coupon for a free chicken biscuit.... no i don't have to buy a drink... hashbrowns... another biscuit... just hand them the coupon and in return get a chicken biscuit!!!!

I guess my point is.. they know how to keep customers happy.. and it's a great business strategy!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: for chick-fila~~~~

MongolPup
01-08-2009, 12:36 PM
I love Chicken Land.

STRteg
01-08-2009, 12:37 PM
intense

willum14pb
01-08-2009, 12:52 PM
they're not open on sundays. fuck them.

Elbow
01-08-2009, 01:09 PM
They're aren't open Sundays because of Jesus.

OneSlow5pt0
01-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Jesus doesnt like chicken?

99hatch
01-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I commend them for being closed on Sundays. In this society where everyone bends to be politically correct. Chick-fil-a stands by their beliefs and will not open up. I mean you know how much money they miss out on for one day. But yet they stand by their beliefs. Kudos to them.

mushroom_toy
01-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Jesus doesnt like chicken?

Not on Sundays.

aguynamedpat
01-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Haha the one by me caught on fire and has been closed for about a month now. If I want chic-fil-a I have to either go inside the mall or go up to Hamilton Mill.

Dont feel special, EVERYONE is getting one of those coupons right now lol. I just got one yesterday also. But yeah, they keep customers happy, thats what keeps me going back up there. They treat you with respect and know how to keep you as their customer. And you never have to guess what the person on the speaker in the drive-thru is saying BECAUSE THEY ALL SPEAK ENGLISH!

Killer
01-08-2009, 01:33 PM
I commend them for being closed on Sundays. In this society where everyone bends to be politically correct. Chick-fil-a stands by their beliefs and will not open up. I mean you know how much money they miss out on for one day. But yet they stand by their beliefs. Kudos to them.

exactly i agree!!!!

Haha the one by me caught on fire and has been closed for about a month now. If I want chic-fil-a I have to either go inside the mall or go up to Hamilton Mill.

Dont feel special, EVERYONE is getting one of those coupons right now lol. I just got one yesterday also. But yeah, they keep customers happy, thats what keeps me going back up there. They treat you with respect and know how to keep you as their customer. And you never have to guess what the person on the speaker in the drive-thru is saying BECAUSE THEY ALL SPEAK ENGLISH!

that was my point!!!

i know i'm not the only one... told another friend about it.. and she was like.. that's nothing.. i've gotten 3 this week!!! lol...

point is they do it just to go that extra mile!!!

Sammich
01-08-2009, 01:41 PM
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED TO PROVE, ITS NOT ONLY ****** THAT LOVE CHICKEN....

aguynamedpat
01-08-2009, 01:42 PM
You sure Sammich? Chic-fil-a isnt your typical fried chicken lol.

Killer
01-08-2009, 01:43 PM
You sure Sammich? Chic-fil-a isnt your typical fried chicken lol.

you're right..............

BUT i do love fried chicken... period!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Crazy Asian
my friend won their sweepstakes. He gets free chik fil a for a whole year. Lucky bastard.

jwrape
They are also one of the few businesses still closed on Sunday.

Killer
01-08-2009, 01:44 PM
my friend won their sweepstakes. He gets free chik fil a for a whole year. Lucky bastard.

i have invested more into chick fila than anyone i know...

my stomach is proof...

Sammich
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
you're right..............

BUT i do love fried chicken... period!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

KILLER LOVES CHICKEN, LOVES COOL KIDS(RAP), AND WEARS NIGGA SHOES....

IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK.....

:ninja:

Killer
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
They are also one of the few businesses still closed on Sunday.

thank you captain repost..

Killer
01-08-2009, 01:48 PM
KILLER LOVES CHICKEN, LOVES COOL KIDS(RAP), AND WEARS NIGGA SHOES....

IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK.....

:ninja:

DC's are not nijja shoes....

uproot
01-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Just some info you might find interesting, you dont HAVE to use the coupon on a biscuit, you can actually use it toward the purchase of anything, they just apply the $ value of the biscuit towards whatever you're getting.

the biscuits are the bomb though.

closed on Sunday FTMFW :goodjob:

Killer
01-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Just some info you might find interesting, you dont HAVE to use the coupon on a biscuit, you can actually use it toward the purchase of anything, they just apply the $ value of the biscuit towards whatever you're getting.

i'd just as well have a biscuit as a sandwich so....

Sammich
01-08-2009, 01:52 PM
DC's are not nijja shoes....

EVEN IF THEY ARENT...THATS STILL 2/3...THATS 66.6666666666666666667...% KYLE....

Crazy Asian
01-08-2009, 01:53 PM
im gonna go to chik fil a for dinner i think. I think she works today over there. Time to get free crap lol.

Killer
01-08-2009, 01:54 PM
EVEN IF THEY ARENT...THATS STILL 2/3...THATS 66.6666666666666666667...% KYLE....

i don't like watermelon.. and i can't get sickle cell.....

i can get lice... and water doesn't bead up when it hits my hair.......................

was that racise???

J-ROCK
01-08-2009, 01:55 PM
i lovbe chick fila so much better than zaxbys! wish they were hiring when i needed a job! lol

Sammich
UR JUST JEALOUS CUZ U DONT HAVE MELONIN

Killer
UR JUST JEALOUS CUZ U DONT HAVE MELONIN

i have it.. just not in abundance..

(and yes i get the pun dummy)

oneSLOWex
01-08-2009, 02:02 PM
chick fil a is teh shit! i ate there just a few minutes ago!

Sammich
01-08-2009, 02:04 PM
i have it.. just not in abundance..

(and yes i get the pun dummy)

WHOA THERE SAILOR

Me86Rob
01-08-2009, 02:19 PM
lol i used one of those today. i was like "ok i have a cupon for a free chicken biscuit" and she was like "would you like anything else" iz like "yea some hash browns" she goes ok your total is 94 cents and cuopn

Killer
01-08-2009, 03:32 PM
lol i used one of those today. i was like "ok i have a cupon for a free chicken biscuit" and she was like "would you like anything else" iz like "yea some hash browns" she goes ok your total is 94 cents and cuopn

and a DR PEPPER FO FREE!!!!!!!!

3.5altman
01-08-2009, 04:23 PM
I ate chick fil a like three times this week. about two weeks ago, They were doing the 12 days of christmas, buy one combo get one free:)

FrankTMFTank
01-08-2009, 05:54 PM
I used to work for Chik-Fil-A

Very nice work place, always kept clean and sanitary, and they are required to use gloves unlike mcdonalds and other fast food joints. Great Service is always a plus, but if you work for them you have to be careful what you say.

xdavidscenex
01-08-2009, 06:00 PM
i just had chick-fil-a and ive been blowing up the toilet.

FrankTMFTank
01-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Davidscene, ++ reps for your sig I laugh everytime i see it

On_Her_Face
01-08-2009, 06:08 PM
KNOWS WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly, they are the only chain i know of that just gives stuff away... with out running some crazy promotion where if you buy a large drink and a fry... or whatever....

so i roll through chick-fila for lunch today... as i do quite frequently... reach into my bag and BAM pull out a coupon for a free chicken biscuit.... no i don't have to buy a drink... hashbrowns... another biscuit... just hand them the coupon and in return get a chicken biscuit!!!!

I guess my point is.. they know how to keep customers happy.. and it's a great business strategy!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: for chick-fila~~~~

Shit I went there one time and they gave me a blue recipt which meant if i brought it back any other time I would get whatever I ordered for free next time I visited if I presented the recipt.

tdurr
01-08-2009, 06:26 PM
i went there yesterday and didnt get anything.. gay...

Julio
01-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Lol @ there lame beliefs.. Yet , they pay there employees jack shit.. lol..

Julio
01-08-2009, 06:32 PM
But the food is decent.

tdurr
01-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Lol @ there lame beliefs.. Yet , they pay there employees jack shit.. lol..

True story. I kno ppl who hate it....

Motivation
01-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Also, they used to not put expiration dates on their coupons. You could use them 20 years after they gave it to you. They have expiration dates on them now, but they will still accept them...

Also, Truit Cathy is an awesome guy irl. He was always told he'd never make it cause he stood by his beliefs... Guess he proved that theory wrong. He is also opening up a pizza restaurant soon from what I heard.

jR1_kS14
01-08-2009, 08:23 PM
They don't open on sundays because the original founder was a christian that went to church on that day.

Arm&hammer
01-08-2009, 08:26 PM
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CREATED TO PROVE, ITS NOT ONLY ****** THAT LOVE CHICKEN....

LMFAO
reps

87 Turbo II
01-08-2009, 09:58 PM

We'll send your ass away and tell you that the coupon says "redeemable before 10:30" at the Northlake C-F-A. It's such a pain in the ass when customers use their coupons to discount something other than what the coupon is for. You're already getting free shit, just be happy, I mean damn.

I love my job though,and yes, Chick-fil-A is the bomb.

JDMiller
01-09-2009, 11:58 AM
at my school sometimes cobb cops sit outside the campus and give us free chicken sandwich coupons for wearing our seatbelts

Killer
01-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Shit I went there one time and they gave me a blue recipt which meant if i brought it back any other time I would get whatever I ordered for free next time I visited if I presented the recipt.

i can has blue receipt???

tdurr
01-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Also, Truit Cathy is an awesome guy irl. He was always told he'd never make it cause he stood by his beliefs... Guess he proved that theory wrong. He is also opening up a pizza restaurant soon from what I heard.

They are out. We have one around here, Upscale pizza. I've never been there. lol

Julio
01-10-2009, 09:47 PM
I had this for dinner tonight.. I was highly disappointed

MrBoostedCRX
01-10-2009, 09:50 PM
i use to have 400+ of those coupons

lol

dont ask why, lets just say 6 an hour was pretty gay