PDA

View Full Version : ticket for not using a blinker

patrick4588
01-07-2009, 10:42 PM
jeez man i swear i hate the georgia traffic system. im not upset i got a ticket for not using a blinker, i mean it is against the law. i think its laughable i didnt get a warning, but whatever. the fucked up part is that the fine is 150 bucks. suck a fat one georgia.

james
01-07-2009, 10:44 PM
follow the rules and it wont happen. gtf over it.

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 10:50 PM
You must have done something to piss em off. Were you driving aggressively?

I've been pulled over for this before - but it was just an excuse to pull me over and check me out. I didn't even get a warning.

patrick4588
01-07-2009, 10:55 PM
no i was just chilling. every1 on the road was passing me as a matter of fact. he asked to search the car after he gave me my ticket and i told him no. like i said james im not mad i got the ticket; its stupid; but i did break the law. im just mad its 150 dollars.

BTEC
01-07-2009, 10:59 PM
go talk to the solicitor. theyll drop it dwn to a non moving vioaltion so it dnt get u any points but u still gonna pay the money. i went to court this monday for some bs. my fine was 615, not even a moving violation. lol!! soooooo many ppl got their stuff reduced and dropped to non moving vioaltions but EVERYBODY paid money.

its all about the money man. i dnt even want to drive anymore bc i get tickets for the most random stuff and get off the wall fines.

this one kid was doing 27 over the speed limit, under 21 and got off with just a 100 dollar fine. i swear on my frank and beans.

patrick4588
01-07-2009, 11:01 PM
i have had a few tickets and i always go to court for it and 4/5 times they will drop it down and you pay the fine. the cop said this doesnt have any points though so i think im screwed anyway

BTEC
01-07-2009, 11:04 PM
i have had a few tickets and i always go to court for it and 4/5 times they will drop it down and you pay the fine. the cop said this doesnt have any points though so i think im screwed anyway
cops told me my last ticket was gonna be 85 dollars, it wouldve been 185 but it got thrown out. moving violations usually come with points. ive only had speeding tickets so i dnt know about urs.

i usually always gets the big end of the shaft when i go to court. usually.

patrick4588
01-07-2009, 11:09 PM
i just looked in my georgia law book and "all other moving violations" are 3 pts which is the category this falls under. so basically changing lanes without a blinker is equivalent to a 23mph over speeding ticket. lmfao

FlipKing
01-07-2009, 11:09 PM
actually you can get a speeding ticket an no points as long as its 14 or under

BTEC
01-07-2009, 11:27 PM
i just looked in my georgia law book and "all other moving violations" are 3 pts which is the category this falls under. so basically changing lanes without a blinker is equivalent to a 23mph over speeding ticket. lmfao
wtf??!! :eek:

patrick4588
01-07-2009, 11:28 PM
yeah exactly

BTEC
01-07-2009, 11:32 PM
actually you can get a speeding ticket an no points as long as its 14 or under
yeah, anything under 14 dnt go on ur record but u still gonna pay the money. lmao!!

i never get caught for stuff like that. i get 25+. and none of them are racing. i used to just drive fast. once this bish was driving slow as hell in front of me and when i tried to pass her she speed up. i was still stock d15 so needless to say i was using every bit of 70 hp i had to try to pass her and got clocked by the mtr cycle cop on the bridge with the laser glued to the fast lane as i topped the hill. and i had just passed the speed limit sign that went from 70 to 60. 91 in a 60, gimmie dat money boy!!

K20Z1
01-07-2009, 11:43 PM
^^sucks!

patrick4588
01-07-2009, 11:44 PM
i hadn't got a ticket in almost a year before i got this; so retarted.

K20Z1
01-08-2009, 12:02 AM
i called and got my amount due for 29+ over and violation of class D.. total was $250 and i'm going to court lol. hope they'll lower it

patrick4588
01-08-2009, 08:36 PM
29 over is only 100 bucks more than a blinker ticket. thats just messed up.

ed_gm90
01-08-2009, 09:02 PM
How is that retaded? I hate it when people get in front of me without using a blinker.

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2009, 09:47 PM
I hate it when people get in front of me without using a blinker.

Agreed. Not to bash on the OP, but I'm glad this thread was made. It's about time this "law" was finally enforced by someone. Driving the semi on the highway and having folks cut you off with a blinker is one thing, but when they don't use it? There's a lot of times where I wish they would make a mistake in judgment and merge right under my fucking truck. Later, QD.

BTEC
01-08-2009, 09:56 PM
i hate when ppl think just bc they put on their turn signal that means its ok to just get over at that time!! That dnt mean theres enough room and it sure as hell dnt mean im gonna let u over. if i do let u over im gonna need u to do the little wave and say thank u to the mirror. :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2009, 09:57 PM
i hate when ppl think just bc they put on their turn signal that means its ok to just get over at that time!!

I agree with that as well. Later, QD.

Turbd4DE
01-08-2009, 10:01 PM
i hate when ppl think just bc they put on their turn signal that means its ok to just get over at that time!! That dnt mean theres enough room and it sure as hell dnt mean im gonna let u over. if i do let u over im gonna need u to do the little wave and say thank u to the mirror. :2up:

^^^^^ X2

ruah_23
01-09-2009, 07:24 AM
Agreed. Not to bash on the OP, but I'm glad this thread was made. It's about time this "law" was finally enforced by someone. Driving the semi on the highway and having folks cut you off with a blinker is one thing, but when they don't use it? There's a lot of times where I wish they would make a mistake in judgment and merge right under my fucking truck. Later, QD.

I agree..how hard is it to use the damn blinker.they put it in there for a purpose.damn!people are so lazy!!

Atlblkz06
01-09-2009, 09:08 AM

I agree with you, but you're also obligated to let people over. Most people dont get that either. They act like they own the road and speed up when you turn the indicator on. :2up:. So I just cut em off these days :lmfao:

Jason..
01-09-2009, 09:11 AM
jeez man i swear i hate the georgia traffic system. im not upset i got a ticket for not using a blinker, i mean it is against the law. i think its laughable i didnt get a warning, but whatever. the fucked up part is that the fine is 150 bucks. suck a fat one georgia.You wouldnt have gotten the ticket if you followed the damn rules!I shoot people who dont use there blinker.I hope every time you dont use a turn signal you geat a ticket so you can post on IA how georgia sux cause you broke the law and I can make fun of you......

Tech5
01-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Hell I was on my Bike in the MTN'S and GSP pulled 5 of us over By helicopter an 8 GSP cars!

said that we improper passing, which they only gave me a ticket for my tag wasnt on the bike an it was under my seat, I was making a bracket...that ticket was 175 bucks!

stillaneon
01-09-2009, 09:39 AM
I love people who cute you off, without using a blinker, then go slow just so that they can wave and thank you. It makes me want to yell, "I would be less pissed if you would go and not show me your gratitude!!"

I pulled up next to a Malibu getting off the interstate after he didn't use his blinker.

I rolled my window down and he followed suit.

I said, "Thanks"
He said, "For what"
"Well I was looking at getting a Malibu, but now that I know GM doesn't include blinkers with them, I don't think I am interested. You just saved me some money."

Needless to say, he turned his blinker on before he turned at the next light

Jason..
01-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I love people who cute you off, without using a blinker, then go slow just so that they can wave and thank you. It makes me want to yell, "I would be less pissed if you would go and not show me your gratitude!!"

I pulled up next to a Malibu getting off the interstate after he didn't use his blinker.

I rolled my window down and he followed suit.

I said, "Thanks"
He said, "For what"
"Well I was looking at getting a Malibu, but now that I know GM doesn't include blinkers with them, I don't think I am interested. You just saved me some money."

Needless to say, he turned his blinker on before he turned at the next lightHe should have gotten out of the car and kicked your ass...id LOL

jwrape
01-09-2009, 10:54 AM
I'll tell ya, if you drive a decent looking import you are already on their radar. I'm a 32 year old father of 2 andused to drive Mustangs, and recently started driving a Mercedes, but when I was driving my Integra I got more attention than ever. I got pulled over and the cop was screaming at me and wouldn't let me get in a word. He said he was going to write me 3 seperate tickets for wreckless driving, following to close and speeding, non of which I think i was doing. I did change lanes twice really close togehter, but nothing of what he was upset about. I gave him my license and he walked back to the car, he came back totally different and asked how old I was and then proceeded to reduce my 1 speeding ticket and then when I went to pay the ticket it wasn't on record.
I personally thing he was thinking I was a kid in a Acura trying to be agreesive or race and he wanted to hassle me.
This is what I was driving.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jwrape/Honda/100_4382.jpg

Goes to show that you are profiled by the cops by what you drive and what color it is. I've been told multiple times that Cops look for Red cars. But then again, my old Fox body Mustang was red, but I think since it was old and in great shape they didn't think I was out to drage race or drive agressively.
Here was my old Mustang that I never got a ticket in
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7d729b3127ccec245042715b200000010O00AbuGrdmzbt2 IPbz4A/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Kevykev
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
You must have done something to piss em off. Were you driving aggressively?

Nopi 2002, That described my whole experience - the cop even smiled at me when i said "you got me man"