PDA

View Full Version : Job lead for someone....

ironchef
01-07-2009, 09:01 PM
My former professor sent me a lead, however I just started at a pretty sweet internship. So, I asked her if I could pass this on, and she said thats fine.

Anyways, the requirements before you pm me are that you have a business or marketing degree at the minimum. However relevant marketing experience I'm sure wouldn't hurt, and probably the marketing degree would be the more preferred one. But if you meet those qualifications shoot me a pm, and I'll send you the guy's contact info. I'd rather sort through them, instead of the guy getting bombarded with emails potentially. The position is for a Marketing Manager.

Let me know!

ironchef
01-09-2009, 06:53 PM
The job got posted to our school job's website, so I guess I can post it here now without issue.

Heres the info...

Job Title:

Marketing Manager
Description:

We are looking to fill the Marketing Manager position in our Corporate office. We are looking for someone who, at minimum, has a Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing.

The job description:

Coordinate RFP Responses
Design Marketing Collateral
Assist with Outbound Sales Calls
Coordinate and Perform Product Demonstrations
Draft BCA's Quarterly Newsletter
Coordinate Trade Shows
Assist the Sales Team Whenever Necessary

Atlanta
Position Type:

Full Time
Desired Major(s):

All Business/Management/ Managerial Sciences, All Business/Marketing, All Business/Hospitality Administration
Desired Class Level(s):

Masters, Alumni
Salary Range:

Competitive

Eric Woodard

BCA, Marketing Manager

[email protected]
([email protected])

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
01-09-2009, 07:08 PM
what about a masters in public administration?

ironchef
01-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Send the guy an email and find out. Public administration has some ties to marketing, so who knows maybe they wouldn't have an issue with that.

Kyle
01-09-2009, 09:47 PM
shit...get me an internship. :D

if you know of anything let me know, i'm plenty qualified for anything business, marketing, finance related. I hate job searching.