PDA

View Full Version : Misc :( DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMIT

FlipKing
01-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Moreno and Stafford both gonna go to the NFL. :( Gonna be a LOOOOOOOONG year next year.

Press Conference at 3, but you dont get a press conference to say you are staying do you? :(

HyPer50
01-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Eh... oh well. Caleb King and Richard Samuel will make up for Knowshon's hit or miss play. And honestly Stafford never impressed me. All I heard about was he was this extremely talented QB, but he never lived up to the hype in my mind. They didn't really accomplish anything here so, if this were a draft I'd sadly call them both busts. On a side note, I may just be bitter due to them leaving like that, but friggin' Moreno is a SOPHMORE... we could have had him for 2 more years, and Stafford he is gonna rock at keepin the bench warm cause he definitely isn't ready for the NFL.

ATLSRT8
01-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Moreno is leaving bc at his position he could be done for his career the next play. I would get out and get money while I can too. He is undersized and doesn't have break away speed, so won't be too good in the NFL. Stafford wasn't all the impressive, never could lock up a win in a game that mattered, he just has a cannon arm. Joe Cox is not a bad QB, and saved us in a few games where Stafford couldn't lock it up.

FlipKing
01-07-2009, 03:16 PM
25 td's and 2nd most passing yardage in a season in UGA history...
Atleast Cox knows the play book. I think we'll be ok in the RB slot tho

HyPer50
01-07-2009, 04:33 PM
25 td's and 2nd most passing yardage in a season in UGA history...
Atleast Cox knows the play book. I think we'll be ok in the RB slot tho

Ya, and how many important game wins? No BCS, no conference champships, not even an appearance.. And I mean, stats may say one thing, but if you watched the games, he just wasn't impressive, over throwing people left and right, rushing passes, just stupid mistakes.

FlipKing
01-07-2009, 04:58 PM
I blame the Defense this year for the most part. Except for the Alabama game. They have def underachieved but they are both talented.