PDA

View Full Version : Lilburn, GA Ferrari Accident.

G.C
01-07-2009, 08:23 AM
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) - Gwinnett County police say the driver was killed and his passenger severely burned when a yellow Ferrari went off the curve on Harmony Grove Road, struck a culvert and overturned.

Police say 32-year-old Russell E. Hays of Auburn died in the fiery crash Thursday night outside of Lilburn. The man identified as the car’s owner, 36-year-old Todd Willoughby of Lilburn, who is the founder of a classic car collector Web site, was at Grady Memorial Hospital Friday. His condition was not immediately known.

Cpl. Illana Spellman, a police spokeswoman, says both men were ejected from the vehicle, and Hays was partially trapped underneath the burning car.

The crazy thing is, me and my brother saw the same Ferrari going down 85S 2 weeks ago. He was speeding like hell and swerving through lanes like a ricer that just got his car. We both knew he was going to kill him self one day for driving like a idiot. Now look, 2 weeks later he got in a terrible accident. I'm glad they didn't involve innocent people in it.

Alan®
01-07-2009, 08:24 AM
The crazy thing is, me and my brother saw the same Ferrari going down 85S 2 weeks ago. He was speeding like hell and swerving through lanes like a ricer that just got his car. We both knew he was going to kill him self one day for driving like a idiot. Now look, 2 weeks later he got in a terrible accident. I'm glad they didn't involve innocent people in it.
ive seen a yellow 360spider down here but i doubt its the same car

G.C
01-07-2009, 08:27 AM
ive seen a yellow 360spider down here but i doubt its the same car

I'm just assuming its the same car cause you dont see ferrari that often around the same area.

Mr.B18b1
01-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Damn,I hate Accidents! :(

willum14pb
01-07-2009, 08:31 AM
i'd venture to say his passenger was an innocent person, you inconsiderate prick.

Thighs
01-07-2009, 08:32 AM
lol and it wasnt even the guy who owned the car driving it. this proves that idiots run in packs.

isa2o3
01-07-2009, 09:04 AM
wow thats like down the road from me

XLR8NMR2
01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
I hope all drunk drivers kill themselves in wrecks and leave the innocent alone.

G.C
01-07-2009, 10:00 AM
I hope all drunk drivers kill themselves in wrecks and leave the innocent alone.

QFT.

15degvee
01-07-2009, 03:12 PM
:darwin:

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Most ferrari owners are such douchebags - I have a hard time feeling bad for em.

james
01-07-2009, 03:34 PM
Most ferrari owners are such douchebags - I have a hard time feeling bad for em.

i think corvette owners are bigger douchebags. and im being totally serious.

Kaiser
01-07-2009, 03:55 PM

Cobra owners, then Corvette, then Ferrari, then Lambo's. (There's plenty of stuff in between, just pointing it out.)

For how they've treated me and my friends any ways.

EM1toEVO
01-07-2009, 04:16 PM
It is sad that the car had to suffer such a terrible fate.

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 04:25 PM

Really? All the vette guys I've met so far in Atlanta are all pretty cool - most are older and prett mild mannered. In GA at least.

The younger ones do tend to get really douchebaggy though. *cough* redneck :lmfao:

DJ Maestro
01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Cobra owners, then Corvette, then Ferrari, then Lambo's. (There's plenty of stuff in between, just pointing it out.)

Well damn, guess I need to sell my Cobra, my Corvette, my Ferrari, and my Lamborghini. Man this sucks, but I definitely don't want to be labled a douchebag. :doh: :no: :ninja: :cry:

OneSlow5pt0
01-07-2009, 05:15 PM

u forgat BMW and Tib owners

Kaiser
01-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Well damn, guess I need to sell my Cobra, my Corvette, my Ferrari, and my Lamborghini. Man this sucks, but I definitely don't want to be labled a douchebag. :doh: :no: :ninja: :cry:

Pft. If you did all that you'd probably just blow the money on something that'd make you even more of a douchebag. :ninja: (And actually you can keep the Lamborghini, they're at the bottom of the list, so least-douchebaggery happening there)

Edit: And in my experience Tib owners are rarely douchebags, and the BMW owners who are douchebags are people who would be douchebags no matter what they drove. (Self-important people who have a little bit of money and think they're rich and because of it that they should be treated specially. They also drive MB's, Lexus, Audi's, and Porsches.)

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 05:42 PM
I have no clue about Tiburons, but I easily know about 25+ BMW enthusiasts in the area and they are all really cool. Well, except for that guy that drives a Z3 (nuff said lol) and drove like a dumbass. He decided to PASS me on a freakin mountain road - I had to hit the barakes hard to give him enough room to come in and not hit on-coming traffic.

But Ferrari - ugh... 3 bad experiences, only know 4 F-car drivers.

Atlblkz06
01-07-2009, 05:47 PM
BMW owners who are douchebags are people who would be douchebags no matter what they drove. (Self-important people who have a little bit of money and think they're rich and because of it that they should be treated specially. They also drive MB's, Lexus, Audi's, and Porsches.)

You might be on to something there. All the F-car douchebags I met were "self-made" and they all bought their cars less than 1 year before I met em.

I don't care how much money you make - you can still be humble and respect others.

Almost forgot - I think VIPER owners are kings of douchebaggery. Its especially bad if you drive a Corvette and they find out :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
01-07-2009, 05:48 PM
i was just joking bout the tib thing,lol.........Cobra owners are really the only ones that have rubbed me the wrong way....and some F-body guys

DJ Maestro
01-07-2009, 05:55 PM

http://meow.catsplz.com/cats/pictures/234/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

G.C
01-07-2009, 06:08 PM

You have been hanging out with the wrong crowd!!