PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good Ford Service center...

EvasiveEF9
01-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Got a letter in the mail the other day on a Ford recall for my car. I'm trying to find a decent dealership to work with. I jumped on google earth to locate one that my girlfriend can take it to while I am in Cali. One that'll deal with me over the phone instead of trying to sucker her into some shit, hopefully. But I jumped on google earth to locate one, and it seems ALL of them have bad ratings, (granted, people are hard to please, anymore).

Any good locations or experiences or recomendations? She works at Northpoint Mall, lives in Roswell/Marietta. So I'm looking for one not TOO far outta the way, hopefully...

Thanks in advance.

X-Runner
01-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Gwinnett Ford. Ask for Chris... top notch service writer.

EvasiveEF9
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Gwinnett Ford. Ask for Chris... top notch service writer.
YOU! It's always fuckin' you that comes through on my threads for me...

LoLoL. Thanks for the rec! :goodjob:

osnap
01-06-2009, 11:48 PM
god damn it ben, i got so fucking caught up i forgot to call you while you were in town. ugh, i was looking forward to kickin it like old times. :cheers:

*smacks self on forehead*

as for your thread... who cares, S197s are teh ghey :lmfao:

Blitanicle99
01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
If it was a diesel I could hook it up but not for a mustang

X-Runner
01-06-2009, 11:53 PM

LOL no problem. I used to work with him for over a year, he will take good care of her. If he isnt there then ask for Karen. You can tell either one of them Corey sent you.

Kevykev
01-07-2009, 12:04 AM

i laughed at the way you replied. That was clearly some genuine shit!

EvasiveEF9
01-07-2009, 12:17 AM
god damn it ben, i got so fucking caught up i forgot to call you while you were in town. ugh, i was looking forward to kickin it like old times. :cheers:

*smacks self on forehead*

as for your thread... who cares, S197s are teh ghey :lmfao:
Hater. Don't be pissed cuz my cars last more than a month before crashing themselves. :tongue1:

Not positive when I'll be back in town. We're considering a flight for MLK day, but I just got moved to nightshift, so I don't even know what my schedule looks like and shit...

If it was a diesel I could hook it up but not for a mustang
I still don't have a truck, bite me... :2up: I'm looking at a sandrail, though...

LOL no problem. I used to work with him for over a year, he will take good care of her. If he isnt there then ask for Karen. You can tell either one of them Corey sent you.
I'll be calling tomorrow to see if I can drop it off Thursday.

EvasiveEF9
01-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Jesus Christ...I've got 4 locations for "Gwinnett Place Ford," and that's NOT including their body shop(s).

...throw me a better location?

X-Runner
01-07-2009, 12:23 AM
3230 Satelittle Blvd.