PDA

View Full Version : Misc Little Big Planet

Spectic Tank
01-06-2009, 03:13 PM
I got Shaun White Snowboarding for x-mas, and it sucked. I went to gamestop to trade it in and picked this game up. Very cool so far. The story mode is fun, but the on-line community is where it's at...although I had trouble playing multiplayer games I was still able to play all of the user-created content. Anyone else playing? what are your thoughts?

white_rice
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
i also purchased this a little kiddy but still pretty dope probably the best ps3 game ive bought so far

pinoyboy
01-06-2009, 07:14 PM
I bought it and wasn't that impressed. Same with resistance 2. Its still nice to see what others can come up with. My 360 has my attention for now with a couple games. I'll get back to both of them eventually

Tuan
01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
great game

Schugg
01-07-2009, 09:31 AM
i like it, ofcourse its a little kiddy, cause its rated E......but its probably the first time ive ever bought an E rated game and liked it. i like the story, and playing other peoples levels. alot of people have levels as good as or better than the story. i dont see it ever getting boring cause you will always have good new levels to play. i was going to try and just buy it and play it a few times then stick with resistance 2 online till i deployed, but i havent went back to r2 yet.