PDA

View Full Version : FT, or FS: 93 325i BMW

therzdae
09-15-2005, 11:19 AM
Alright yall i am COMPLETELY TESTING WATERS!!! so dont get all, your not going to sell it so why list it, i may if it comes around. So ill give you my specs of the car then ill say what ill trade for
-red
- black leth inter.
- 18 inch giovanni arreli rims
- sony expolde cd player
- 2 american legacy 400 watt 10's
- some kinda amp, its 200 watt
- straight 6 cyinder
- never had a smoke in it (cig.'s or illegal substences)
- Clean title
- power windows, power sun roof, power seats.
- intenna is in the window not on the car like the ugly cars do
- the heater and air conditioning work VERY well.

now some negatives :(

- has like 6 dings in it none of which have broke the paint.
- has one rust ding on the side, it doesnt look that great but im sure like 300 bucks a place could fix it.
- the leather on the arm rest is cracked, im doing the best i can to fix it.
- Attracts police.

Now if there is ANYTHING i left out PLEASE tell me, i am more then happy to answer

Alright, so my first car was a del sol, loved it (yum) so i may possible shoot towards a del sol, miata, or civic.
I am impressed by out sides of car, if the engine is stock but the out side looks great. I will like :)
Heres some pictures
ill take somemore when i wash my car soon.

Killer
09-15-2005, 11:23 AM
manual or auto...??? and u said fs or ft... so what's the asking price???

therzdae
09-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh yes, sorry. Its automatic. and the KBB for private is 4500 but that is with out the wheels, so maybe like 5k? is that too much? I REALLY wanna trade tho. and i really love riced up sol's

Killer
09-15-2005, 01:23 PM
well... idk you could prolly get that... maybe... for it's age it's pretty nice... but honestly i don't like the wheels so i wouldn't pay for em, but if you've got options on the stock wheel.. i think that would help you.... i'm sure you'll get some more opinions... good luck w/the sell..

therzdae
09-15-2005, 10:18 PM
yeah, i may sell the wheels and get stock then sell it.
its all up to if the buyer wants them or not if not ill knock sum off. but ive had some pretty low balls... like 2000

cormudgen
09-15-2005, 10:22 PM
i'll give you $3000 with stock wheels

nate727
09-15-2005, 11:17 PM
trade u a 98 s10 with fresh 350 and 0 miles on tranny

therzdae
09-16-2005, 07:50 AM
picture?

blurred visions
09-16-2005, 03:52 PM
COMPLETELY TESTING WATERS? Does that make sense?

dwnsthGABOY
09-16-2005, 04:40 PM
wow, that looks pretty damn clean!!

therzdae
09-16-2005, 11:58 PM
yes it does, cause last car i had, i put just testing waters. and when i would turn down the offer they would freak out. or nag and spam my thread, so completely. now get off my thread ass hole, go do something worth while.
and thank you, i keep as clean as i have time. and i have a lot of tiem

blurred visions
09-17-2005, 01:26 AM
wow, gettin a little tuff when your the one trying to sell something. Maybe I was interested or maybe I knew someone that was interested, either way you shouldn't talk to anyone that way when your trying to sell something. I just had to make a note about that because it irritated me.

Oh, and I forgot this was your thread, as in you own it and have the right to say who can post on it.