PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett Finally Deporting Mexicans Back. Jan.12

G.C
01-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Bout time!!!

Gwinnett begins fast-track deportations next month

http://static.scanamerica.us/images/topics/GwinnettSheriff.gif (http://gwinnett.ga.scanamerica.us/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=12)

"Hundreds of Gwinnett County inmates who are in the country illegally will be fast-tracked for deportation once federal immigration officials begin a 26-day "surge" to screen foreign nationals.

The surge will begin Jan. 12, with federal immigration officials working in 15-person teams from 6 a.m. to midnight at the Gwinnett jail, said Stacey Bourbonnais, spokeswoman for the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department.

The surge is the latest step in an effort to forge a partnership between the county and the federal government that would allow local jailers to begin deportation paperwork."

2SICC4IA
01-05-2009, 06:57 PM
hell ya fucc beaners

G.C
01-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I doubt they will stay in mexico tho. Most of them will probably jump right back over that shit once there dropped off.

Mr.B18b1
01-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Lol Wow.

silversol
01-05-2009, 08:15 PM
its about fucking time!

OG-Skinny
01-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Shit.. tell them to get on the bus and then blow it up. ~runs~

K20Z1
01-05-2009, 08:47 PM
yay!
now i dont have to worry fcukin with my car as much

ep9716
01-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Shit I'm Fucked, I Hope I Don't Get Pulled Over.

~Runs~

SLOWR/T
01-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Bout fucking time.

ep9716
01-05-2009, 08:58 PM
Wait....So This Is Only For Mexicans??????!!?!?!?!?!

Mr.B18b1
01-05-2009, 08:59 PM
^I guess

ep9716
01-05-2009, 09:01 PM
^I guess What About Colombians:ninja:

Got Milk?
01-05-2009, 09:02 PM
About Time!

Mr.B18b1
01-05-2009, 09:03 PM
What About Colombians:ninja:

Shit,Dunno.

But I hope they go too!!! :2up:

~runs~ ily

no homo :ninja:

bookthief
01-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Wait....So This Is Only For Mexicans??????!!?!?!?!?!

Everyone labels all latinos as mexicans.
Even though some are puerto rican, dominican, el salvadorian, etc.
I actually think asians are harder to tell who is what.
They all look chinese.

ep9716
01-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Shit,Dunno.

But I hope they go too!!! :2up:

~runs~ ily

no homo :ninja:

LOL Thats Fucked Up...I Hope A Mexican Hits Your Car Tonite....And They Just Deport Him. Instead Of Paying For You Car LOL!! That Would Pwn You So Bad LOL

Jbauer
01-05-2009, 09:50 PM
i'm so happy that innocent men who are trying to provide food and medicine for their families are being opressed by the government!

Nismo
01-05-2009, 09:54 PM
i'm so happy that innocent men who are trying to provide food and medicine for their families are being opressed by the government!

Whats so innocent about them? :2up: :2up: :2up:

unkn0wndj
01-05-2009, 10:02 PM

Yeah innocent lol. That's why they're in jail. Besides the point they snuck in the country illegally or let their VISA expire.

Jbauer
01-05-2009, 10:38 PM
If you go to jail because you are an illegal immigrant..an expired visa or jumping a fence does not allow me to cast judgment on anyone. that does not make a criminal in my book. now if your commiting rape and murder and gang activity thats a diffrent story.

DVSRX-7
01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Bout time!!!

about time for u to suck a dick!! Most HISPANICS (not mexicans) are here to work and support their families and friends back in their countries!! I fully understand they are here illegally but some that have no previous criminal record should be let go, and those that have criminal backgrounds should be sent back.

But seriously have respect for yourself and your country as address people right.. if they are from MEXICO they are Mexican.. if they are from CENTRAL OR SOUTH AMERICA they HISPANIC OR LATINOS.. there's no need for calling everyone that speaks SPANISH a MEXICAN.. would u like it if i called u HONKY? CRACKER? REDNECK? or anything other than American?

I didnt think so! So please before u call someone something know where they are from and their background before calling them something that might disrespect them, so please seriously just do that and dont call everyone that speaks SPANISH a MEXICAN.. every HISPANIC would greatly appreciate that..

Thanks Roger

P.S. Im not talking about your family, but do u know where your grand parents and great grand parents are from?? i bet they are not from the "GREAT U.S.A".. just look into that and then remember this post please.. :goodjob:

iEvo
01-05-2009, 11:46 PM
fuck yea mabey we can have the pleasant hill meet back again

IDCoconut
01-05-2009, 11:52 PM
It ain't as funny when that same person is on welfare, medicare, and pretty much takes advantage of the government and paying little to no taxes and they drive an 09 Avalanche.

Innocent my ass.

iEvo
01-06-2009, 12:01 AM
It ain't as funny when that same person is on welfare, medicare, and pretty much takes advantage of the government and paying little to no taxes and they drive an 09 Avalanche.

Innocent my ass.

no shit right. i know some people that shouldnt be here but they turned out pretty fuckin cool AND speak english AND there on this site :ninja:

Oz10
01-06-2009, 12:32 AM
I definitely feel like this is a good thing.

These people are in our country ILLEGALLY. And these certain people that are being deported are in JAIL. Therefore they have commited a crime serious enough for jail time. And while these criminals are in our jails they are draining OUR tax dollars NOT their's. Sure each one of these people have different reasons for doing what they did, however at the end of the day what they did WAS ILLEGAL. We have laws here in the USA and if they are not followed and enforced then this country can no longer be considered one of the greatest in the world.

redrumracer
01-06-2009, 02:46 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :police: :police:

Dr.G35
01-06-2009, 04:38 AM
how about we send all people in jail to a different country?!?!?!?!?!?! maybe somewhere with a huge desert?

ksniperfox
01-06-2009, 08:44 AM

they should try to do it in their own country, or obtain legal immigration status.

you must be a ****.

AirMax95
01-06-2009, 08:56 AM
I feel sorry for them if they are here to provide for their family, but there are American citizens who are struggling too...and not all of them take advantage of the gov't programs.

If they come here and obtain LEGAL status, then they are fine. If they come here, running from the law, they need to go. That goes for ANY illegals.

In the end they are leaching off American tax dollars no matter how you slice it.

osiriskidd
01-06-2009, 09:01 AM
about time for u to suck a dick!! Most HISPANICS (not mexicans) are here to work and support their families and friends back in their countries!! I fully understand they are here illegally but some that have no previous criminal record should be let go, and those that have criminal backgrounds should be sent back.

But seriously have respect for yourself and your country as address people right.. if they are from MEXICO they are Mexican.. if they are from CENTRAL OR SOUTH AMERICA they HISPANIC OR LATINOS.. there's no need for calling everyone that speaks SPANISH a MEXICAN.. would u like it if i called u HONKY? CRACKER? REDNECK? or anything other than American?

I didnt think so! So please before u call someone something know where they are from and their background before calling them something that might disrespect them, so please seriously just do that and dont call everyone that speaks SPANISH a MEXICAN.. every HISPANIC would greatly appreciate that..

Thanks Roger

P.S. Im not talking about your family, but do u know where your grand parents and great grand parents are from?? i bet they are not from the "GREAT U.S.A".. just look into that and then remember this post please.. :goodjob:

hypocrits. why should i treat any mexican better than they treat me. they call me chino and i can't call them mexican? they go ching chang when i walk by and i can't call them mexican?

they have no respect for themselves, nor other people especially women. everytime me and my gf walk into a walmart some tithead mex eyeballs my chick.

but hey, this isn't a mexican bashing thread. i'm glad all welfare sucking tax dollar ducking immigrants are going away.

-my good friends are columbian, mexican, and puerto rican btw.

isa2o3
01-06-2009, 09:08 AM
i feel bad for those people. i had a friend that got caught and he was going to college and doing everything by the book not to mention paying taxes. however i do understand that the gov must take these necessary actions in order to protect this nation. dunno very tough call

T.S.
01-06-2009, 09:14 AM
damn we have some dumbass mother fuckers on this site. Can any of you read?? It says they are deporting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that are in JAIL! WTF! Why defend someone that has done something illegal to put them in the situation there in, and on top of that there illegal in this country. And your hard working tax dollars are paying for them... Some people are fucking retarded. :rolleyes:

AirMax95
01-06-2009, 09:20 AM
damn we have some dumbass mother fuckers on this site. Can any of you read?? It says they are deporting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that are in JAIL! WTF! Why defend someone that has done something illegal to put them in the situation there in, and on top of that there illegal in this country. And your hard working tax dollars are paying for them... Some people are fucking retarded. :rolleyes:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yeah, they didn't put themselves in jail.

On a side note, what happens when an illegal is put into jail, esp with no SS num or Id? Up until this point at least, where they just "there"? :thinking:

4dmin
01-06-2009, 10:05 AM
I love this topic b/c people go ape shit over it... if you are here ILLEGALLY you have no rights! it is that simple. it doesn't matter if you are here to provide for your family. point is we have laws which require people to enter the US legally; whether or not that process is a crock of shit isn't of us to debate the point is there is a process they must meet.

the problem with this country is we are far too liberal when it comes to this shit i figured bush being in office would get a jump on securing our boarders but that won't happen. they need to build a big fucking wall w/ turrets and land mines.

T.S.
01-06-2009, 10:42 AM
the problem with this country is we are far too liberal when it comes to this shit i figured bush being in office would get a jump on securing our boarders but that won't happen. they need to build a big fucking wall w/ turrets and land mines.

this sounds like a really fun video game! :goodjob:

cactusEG
01-06-2009, 10:49 AM
OP can still suck my dick...

81911SC
01-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Well there goes half of IA. Bye Maniac.

ksniperfox
01-06-2009, 11:38 AM
OP can still suck my dick...

lol cactus and all his amigos are illegal he gettin mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:police:

lollercopter:lmfao:

SiRed94
As long as they leave the women I'm straight.

ksniperfox
As long as they leave the women I'm straight.

lol illegal rape victims have no rights?

buddha@TeamFX
01-06-2009, 12:45 PM
I love this topic b/c people go ape shit over it... if you are here ILLEGALLY you have no rights! it is that simple. it doesn't matter if you are here to provide for your family. point is we have laws which require people to enter the US legally; whether or not that process is a crock of shit isn't of us to debate the point is there is a process they must meet.

I'm with you Paul, If you're here Illegally then you should be deported end of story. No matter where you are from.

mmmmpsi
01-06-2009, 01:40 PM
No offense to anyone here illegally but you should be thrown out in the middle of the ocean without a life vest.. I can assure you, the amount of illegals in this country would drop to next to nothing..

After spending 3 years dealing with immigration and getting a green card LEGALLY I have absolutely no tolerance for those who try and bypass the proper channels.

mmmmpsi
01-06-2009, 01:43 PM
i feel bad for those people. i had a friend that got caught and he was going to college and doing everything by the book not to mention paying taxes. however i do understand that the gov must take these necessary actions in order to protect this nation. dunno very tough call

Ummm, if he was doing everything by the book then he would have been here legally.. I would assume he overstayed his student VISA.. Not good.. Ban to follow.

alpine_aw11
01-06-2009, 01:52 PM
Hell yes. Less people will be staring down my girlfriend whistling at her now.

TheGodfather
01-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Whoever said all latinos aren't mexicans. Bullshit.

When that bullshit nonsense comes out their mouth at 100mph it doesn't matter, they're all the same.

Take em all outta here! They need to start raiding more places and shipping every one of em back.

redrumracer
01-06-2009, 02:01 PM

Thanks Roger

i honestly could care less what you call me.

TheGodfather
01-06-2009, 02:03 PM

I don't blame you.

Dude sounds like a moron.

B18c1Turboed
01-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Its funny they doing that now, They trying to get them out of the country.Before Obama takes office, he as a immigration reform act, that would allow them to get their papers.
Its been done before, by other presidents!!!!

T.S.
01-06-2009, 02:53 PM

Maybe he has sand in his vagina?? :rolleyes: